• Published 22nd May 2015
  • 3,563 Views, 35 Comments

Rarity's nudism realization - FurryBrony



After Rarity finds herself nude at the Gala, she realizes she enjoys being nude in public.

  • ...
26
 35
 3,563
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 8 )

Well there is another fic that runs Fluttershy as a stay home nudist, and that was nightmare night fic where Rainbow and AJ go walking around in only body paint and nothing else. It's a good read and I suggest it if you have the time.

But Tree Huger didn't give her the idea in that fic as it's equestria girls Fluttershy.

I agree with both your headcanons. I noticed some typos, and it's a little short for such a long wait, but good job!

7476384 https://www.fimfiction.net/story/318826/clothing-nightmare-on-nightmare-night
That would be this one I think you mean. Not cloppy but still fun to read.:yay:

7477127 Yep that's the one.

Good job, hope to see more.

Sorry for the long absence, my laptop keyboard basically died, leaving me with just the on-screen keyboard. I just recently got a USB keyboard, so I should be able to update my stories soon. To everyone still waiting on a new chapter, your patience will be rewarded.

Weird how Rarity decided to focus on simply naturism, yet she was turned on from being naked in public and seemed to give implications of being an exhibitionist in the last chapter.

Login or register to comment