• Published 18th Apr 2015
  • 2,058 Views, 140 Comments

Zap Apples, The Forbidden Fruit - Mochas Dungeon



Applejack and Rainbow Dash's relationship becomes more serious than expected far faster than they thought. The changes affect their lives in surprising ways, but that's just life and love.

Comments ( 22 )

8481770
Thanks! That means a lot to me. :pinkiesmile:

Hello! I have reviewed your story as part of the Reviewer Cafe. I really hope it helps you out, my friend. Thank you for the time, effort, and hard work you put into the creation of this story. :twilightsmile:

https://www.fimfiction.net/group/211585/reviewers-cafe/thread/308771/reviews?page=6#comment/6226368

8584908
Thanks for the review! I'm totally on board with it and while I'm proud of the story, I know it's REALLY rough.
I've got other and better written ones but this, for all its glaring problems is my first relationship story.
:twilightsmile:
It's something I can look back on in 5 years at where I was and where I am.

Thanks again! I liked your review. Made me smirk.

8586241

Nice! I'm glad it has helped. Yeah, I see you becoming a really good writer. I'm sure you've already taken several steps in the right direction. :pinkiehappy:

8586249
Was the clop good at least?
:twistnerd:

Ya know, for back when I was a beginner at it all.

8587755

I only saw the portion at the beginning of the story, so I cant judge beyond what Ive read. That being said, I really am not the best judge for that aspect of your narrative, as I don't like clop fiction period. I simply don't get anything out of it, for the most part. :twilightsheepish:

I didn't let my disinterest in it bias my review, however. I would have only brought it up if it was on either extreme of the spectrum. I suspect that someone who actually enjoys clop may find your clop in this story to be enjoyable. You can try and ask kalash93 if you want a more critical analysis on the clop's performance here.

I have to say for your 1st story and your 1st clop story it’s okay. I’m looking forward to reading your stories as you experience grows.

11747512
Oh my, I hope so too. From what I recall... no spoilers, but this is kind of a growth story for Rainbow.

11749470
A deragatory term I made up about mares that lick while standing up.

11749640
I guess the term does sound bad, but the actually act sounds like it will be very pleasant to experience though.

11749803
I'd try it.
Hope you enjoyed, the sequel is way better.
Lol

Inspired by my real life at times. Back when it was good.

11749816
If I were a female IRL, I’m sure that I would have loved to experience it as often as it was possible. Since I can’t, reading stories that are great like yours is the closest I can get to imagine and experience it and I’m sure it would have been a lovely experience.

11755727
Cool. I’m glad that as the story continues and that as you wrote even more stories, that ponies and you as a writer will have better and more positive attitudes and this will make the experience even better.

11755732
I'm not homophobic by any means, but this was my first foray into romance and I just played it like I thought it would go best. I know better now. Lol

11755732
Trust me, the sequel, The Fruit Falls, is way better. Lol
I still enjoy reading and adding to it

11755737
I know that you’re not homophonic. If it seemed like I was implying that, I am very sorry if it seemed like I did. I just meant that the ponies in the story are acting very homophonic and I’m glad that as the story progresses and in all your other stories that their attitudes will improve.

11755747
Just 6 more chapters to read, then I can go and read The Fruit Falls and all your other stories. I’m sure they will be an even more enjoyable read as your 1st story is.

Okay, this was a great ride and I'm looking forward to go and read the sequel story now.

11760296
:yay:
You're in for a treat. It only gets better the further in you get.

Login or register to comment