• Published 24th Feb 2015
  • 5,673 Views, 143 Comments

The Second Floor Club - Lady Lindyne



Twilight discovers her friends have a secret club, and must investigate. (Clop with a framing story.)

Comments ( 30 )

You should probably put that authors note at the top. The warnings don't much good at the end.

6412899
Different strokes different folks.
I've never done it that way myself but have been told by a lot of others that it didn't work out so well. Of course you'll have some people that it does work for but I find that mentioning lube just makes it a non-issue.

Welp, now to read the next chapter, at least some of it. I'm at work and reading during my breaks.

As stated above that author's note should be at the top of the chapter.

"So, uh, I've been meaning to ask," Apple Bloom could detect the awkwardness, "did you really just ask me out because you think you might get to like me?"
Apple Bloom stared at her, confused.

I think the first one should be DT, since it was AB that asked her out.

But they're the couple.

AB talking about Scootaloo and SB.
When'd this happen? Last I checked it was the three of them together. I guess you could call them a couple because of Scoot's mark but Sweetie got hers from the other two.
Then again this is just how AB is thinking it is, maybe the other two will think differently.

"Tonight I'm going to make love with you, and don't tell anypony, because it would ruin my reputation."

Diamond, your "reputation" is "a stuck up rich bitch with no real friends and an insufferable ego larger than Celestia’s sun.", it can use a good ruining.

Ah, business people. At least FR is one of the better ones, he's going to get his but not in such a way you don't also get yours by doing business with him.
Welcome to the wonderful world of grown-ups AB! Bet you wish you hadn't crusaded so hard for that mark now don't yah?

I'm worried.

:rainbowlaugh: lol next chapter please.

So, uh... how about that next chapter, eh? :twilightsheepish:

6462696
6446334

On it, but my PC died in the midst of a super busy month and I just managed to get everything back in order. I'm hoping to get it done Soon (TM) and maybe at some point I'll have time to go back and look over all the typos and stuff people pointed out too, though that might wait until the whole thing is done. We'll have to see.

6469182

Is everything going okay?

6469182 I would like to see an expansion of this chapter. like, maybe a sequel based on this chapter. and if you need an editor, im pretty good at it, dont have any edited stories under my belt, but i did pass the CAHSEE E/LA 5th in the state. and more than half a billion words read in the last 5 years. and i have been reading pretty much non stop since the year 2000. so i do have some experience with stories.

It's been a while...! I hope everything's okay, Lady Lindyne!

7077212 I've been incredibly busy, and I have real trouble with inspiration when I'm busy.

Good news: I am feeling the pony stories again! Bad news: not sure when I'll finish a chapter, or if it will be of this story. But I'm working on it, thanks everyone for your patience.

I just want to say that I really love this story. I've only read 4 chapters so far (Because I orgasmed and I'm done for a bit :ajsmug:) but I'm really looking forward to reading more. I discovered a few months ago that I am a HUGE V/E fan, so this is amazing.

:pinkiehappy:

7107542 Thanks for letting me know! I appreciate it :twilightblush:

7114813
Presumably voyeurism/exhibitionism.

7135494
Ah!
Makes sense, thank you! :twilightsmile:

Thisstory is awesome! I eespecially live the bits beween the CMC, Silver Spoo, and Diamond Tiara. Any plans to continue tis?

7114813 Voyeurism and Exhibitionism. This story is full of it.

5719388

Well you ruined it for me. It reeks of "Spike as a kid" and "lets make sure Rarity has an actual man so there isn't cries of pedo". I admit that I'm only read a couple of chapters of this, and for the story at least, I want to at least finish it. But the last straw was that it showed that the ones that are apparently Spike's age are also in relationship with each other...simply put Spike's all alone. There's no one for him. Frankly what's the point of him even being in the story--there's not a single one for him. And before you counter with Applebloom, Applebloom's in a threesome with the other CMCs, as I read it.

I can get what you getting that you aren't using him in any story unless it's a coming of age story or something else. I can respect that, that your headcanon and all, It just isn't me though.

Sorry. :fluttershysad: I will at least read it, I want to at least finish what I started reading, but I don't think I would favorite or otherwise mention it again.

7411573 He's not tagged as a major story character. I get that we all have different favorites so I get it can be a turn-off. I just wasn't intending to focus on him in this one which is why he's not tagged and doesn't get a lot of focus.

This... is awesome. Consider this liked, fave'd, and tracked.

Is reading this story necessary to understand the following stories?

7831116 Nope, it's really more a side-story situation. First chapter of Senior Year should give you the background if you'd rather just read about humans.

Sooooo.....will this ever be completed? I really want to see more DiamondBloom stuff.

7858277 I haven't given up on being inspired to finish it, but I'm struggling with closing everything out in a way I like that's also true to the story and the way I've been having it work. It's much easier to write the sillier side stories, so until I can get some time to do significant work on this I'm likely to keep working on those.

7861465 Alright then. The last updated chapter time since then just bothers me a bit. Just add more diamondbloom pls:pinkiesad2:

more please

More please 🥺 (5 plus years later)

Login or register to comment