• Published 11th Jan 2015
  • 5,581 Views, 75 Comments

Bon Bon's Lament - GrizzlytheMedic



Bon Bon has longed for a human to come into her life for years. When it finally happens, she is more than happy to invite the creature into her home. However, she soon develops feelings towards the young man but will he do the same in return?

Comments ( 15 )

aww... it's over already, when the sequel?

5618795
>implying there will be a sequel :trollestia:

5618839

And so we end the tale of Taylor and Bon Bon...for now....

I'm not implying, I just bit your bait

so... when can we expect the sequel?

Oi! Feels and giggles ... my two favorite things to be hit with.
Encore!

5618852
Dunno. Have other projects going on at this time. Patience young grasshopper

5621146

Think so. Stopped watching it when it started seeming rapish.

5621582
Read a few of the other comments below. A sequel is in the works as we speak.

"There's another human in Equestria!"

Oh no she didn't!

Sorry, I had to quit when Twilight inadvertently got Bon Bon pregnant. After everything else that was my braking point. Other reasons I dislike this fic,
- MC is bland with little to no real personality
- the Lyra factor was so off putting, not that she was a human obsessed rapist, but the fact that she was boiled down to a two bit villian and swiftly handled. No real conflict with her, just her kidnapping him and trying to rape. Had she been an actual threat to the relationship, like her being a true romantic intrest, or her stalker ish nature actually causing conflict I wouldn't be as disappointed with this fic as I am.

Aside from the mundane dialogue the romance was fine, would have been better with more conflict, but the sex scenes were well done.

alright so i hastily skimmed through this last chapter and yup. i have to say man so far of the 3 stories ive read out of you, all of them are so rushed they are just not enjoyable for me. the romance in this one was alright it was bearable however in stories like category 5 it was just painful to read and had to stop reading the story due to pacing.

you have good plot point but you need to be a bit more descriptive and show what the characters feel. like for example in this one when Taylor almost gets rape you could have explore his psyche and told things from his perspective to gives us the readers an insight as to how he feels internally and what conflicts and fears he's facing. however it was just rushed and all the story did was the bad dreams and it ends there. you could have dragged it on a bit have him get over it and such.

one last this is that i noticed these "lament" stories have the sad tag on them however nothing "sad" per say happens. the only slightly sad thing was the lyra incident but it was more sadness for her as a character we know and love than rather because we cared about the lyra in this fic. i don't think this story merits the sad tag but hey that's just my opinion.

i really wanna like your stories but that major flaw turns me away from them. you have good concepts but poor execution imo. i hope this doesn't discourage you from writing and don't take it as mean im just trying to leave some constructive criticism and share my thoughts.

I have two words of advice for you...
SLOW DOWN!!!
This was what five-six days and she's knocked up!!:facehoof:

So... Would another word for clopping be maresterbating?

Ok, I can retract my comment on the previous chapter, good job with filling that in.

Login or register to comment