• Published 12th Nov 2014
  • 29,522 Views, 94 Comments

Slavery Is Magic - Frocto



A multi-part story involving a male corrupting the Mane Six one by one.

  • ...
152
 94
 29,522
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 43 )

Next up Princess Cadance?!? or Luna?
After that Subjugate/Overpower Chrysalis?

Celestia from the sounds of it may have been the First one Tamed or put in a Semi-Sleeper state to be awakened when re-needed.

You put the "Cake room scene" in twice, might want to sort that out :raritywink:

5745133

Oh for goodness sake... Thankyou! It's fixed now! My editor suggested I move that from the middle of the story to the end and I agreed it was a good change, but somehow the old one didn't get deleted.

cant wait for the next chapter

Great story.

So the Princesses are next.

Who else will you add? Cadance, Trixie, Sunset Shimmer, the Dazzlings, etc. I look forward to finding out.

Hope you add Cadance some netorare would make this story even juicer.

Will you show how this entire situation affects the lives of the mane six friends and family. Like Spike and the CMC for example.

saw more used

saw more use, not used.

During her studies of mind control and hypnosis, she'd found many methods for turning an unwilling target into little more than a mannequin that danced on strings, the brain either having commands awkwardly crammed into it, or just shutting down entirely. But a spell as well-crafted and elegant as what she was witnessing now was surely one in a thousand among great practitioners of magic. It wasn't an assault on the mind, and no amount of prepared magical barriers could have shielded her from it. Rather, the form of Dusk's magic was to draw up what was already inside of her, simply bringing urges that had long lain dormant to the fore. The desire to be seen as a sexual creature worthy of a mate. The urge to be held by a lover and kept safe from harm. The need to have her body played with it. All of these thoughts had been steadily mounting over the last month, and now they were at fever pitch! They filled up her mind until everything else felt like it was being crowded out.

Gotta admit, it's a smart move.

Luna growled out loud and turned to one of her personal guard. "Pack Our things. We are going to Ponyville to speak with this ruffian personally!"

I can see where THIS is going.

Will the inevitable chapter with the Princesses be in this story, or another one?

5763872

Thankyou so much for spotting my typical clumsy errors~

5765325
5761202
5745087

I seem to be getting asked about this a fair bit, so I'll try to give as much information as I can. I spoke to the commissioner about continuing the story and there were a few more chapter ideas we tossed back and forth. Around when I was working on chapter 4, the order was considered to be AJ, Rarity, Floots, RBD, Pinkie, Twi, Vinyl and Octavia as a double chapter, Cheerilee, Trixie and Gilda as a double chapter, then Luna, then Celestia. The order has probably gotten jumbled around a bit since then, but there was basically 11 chapters planned.

However, while I'm continuing to handle MLP commissions, he's said he wants me to work on other things in the universe and that SiM is currently on hiatus. Ideas we've tentatively discussed involve a Wild-West style story set in Appleloosa with Applejack centre-stage, another Applejack story where she's a blade-wielding Barbarian, two different harem stories, one focusing on a genderbent Twilight and the other on a genderbent Luna, a story involving Pinkie, Babs and Floots being magically endowed to provide milk for Ponyville and a one-shot about Fluttershy getting involved with a nice, but very perverted boy. This is all up in the air right now, so it's hard to say what will get done or when, but I just thought I'd let people know that for the time being I'm done with SiM.

I have made a "Gangbang" chapter featuring the 8 current girls one of the options in my Patreon content poll for backers to vote on, so I have my fingers crossed it gets voted for. I'd love to write a nice, lengthy group-sex scene where Dusk's hips get worn out even more than they already are.

5766457

It's OK, next time, I suggest putting it through a Google Docs spell check and read through it carefully to see if what you write makes sense gramatically speaking.

This seems like a very good concept for a story. Why does it have such a low like to dislike ratio

are you going to make a second book that does the princesses next or just leave the cliff hander with luna on her way to confront him cause if the princesses are next then he can try to get them to make him immortal with his other slaves then rules the way he want to

5955832

Your question is answered in:
5766541

5970822 but he had rarity falling down under his power before she even saw him. No seed involved

This story is good for a clop, but I myself find that the story is a little lengthy. Its not a bad thing but I find it tedius at some points... Discribing every little detail of every single girl. Its not all bad mind you but I find myself skipping to the juicy parts...

Faved and liked, havn't even read it yet, but I know i'll enjoy it later :)

6595648
Don't care~. Finally have a story with questionably black MC~. :pinkiehappy:

Wonder if Celestia knew Dusk would take the rest of the mane6 as well, instead of just Twilight...

6755876

Damn dude, I think you must have read everything I've written by now.

6756120 Eh? I only read Slavery is magic, Equine Analysis and the Pink Circle, the rest doesn't interest me that much...

Anyway, I like your style of writing. :twilightsmile:

Not planning on reading this (and no, I'm not going to downvote just because it isn't my fetish; that would be stupid), but something in the description amuses me greatly. “Straight sex” is listed as a kink. :rainbowlaugh:

we ever going to get a luna chapter?

7038748

It amused me as well~

7078625

I'm pretty much done with this story! There were some plans by one of my commissioners to ask for a continuation but I think that's mostly stowed away in favour of other projects now.

7079959 so a small maybe? Good enough. I'm asking because I don't think I've read a Luna mind control/hypnosis story.

Displaced is cancer

Not enough wank to enjoy

I'm just gonna say this right now, it looks alright but you might wanna change that name. Not saying I'm offended but there will most likely be thoses who flinch at "slavery is magic".

7270047

Friendship is Mind Control is REALLY good, my hat is off to Wintermist for doing such a good job on a scenario I'd usually find totally unappealing.

I must ask, like really ask. Is there going to be some kind os sequel?


I was wondering if have any tips for a writer

7278347

Sorry for the late reply! There were plans for additional chapters originally, but they were superceded to work on Prince Luna and Kingdom of Twilight Sparkle. That's where the commissioner wanted to refocus his money, and I more than have my hands too full with those stories to even consider working on this at the same time.

I can tell you what the original planned chapter order was going to be, however! Chapter 7 was going to be Vinyl and Octavia, Chapter 8 was Cheerilee, then Trixie and Gilda for Chapter 9 and then the last part of the story was going to be taken up with Luna and finally Celestia. So now you know.

7380806

That's a considerable topic to get into in the comments of a fimfic thread! If I had to pare everything I know down to just a few points, I'd say you should mostly just focus on writing something that would make a special person in your life happy, and that you should constantly be trying to focus on your weaknesses and improve, exceed what you were able to do yesterday.

7382426
Alright then. Thank you for getting me out of the doubt.
I think there's only one thing to say then...
vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/random-ness/images/9/9f/Darth_vader_no.gif/revision/latest?cb=20120616003315

7382426
Thanks for the adive and I'm a little sad there wont be any more additions to this story:fluttercry: But the story is yours.

This was amazing, and I sincerely hope that it gets a sequel, where he gets a few of the other mares, like Luna, Celestia, and possibly Cadence.

7684056

Thanks! No plans for a sequel unfortunately: the commissioner decided to commission some other things instead.

7684201
Oooh that's a shame, I was really looking forward for a sequel.

9348760

I got too many commissions going to continue a commissioner's story on my own free time!

9348791
What you’re working right now?

I wonder if we wIll ever get a continuation of this story
:rainbowwild:

Luna growled out loud and turned to one of her personal guard. "Pack Our things. We are going to Ponyville to speak with this ruffian personally!"

9412832
I want to see that confrontation as well.

It really sucks that you're not continuing this, finishing the cliffhanger where Dusk finally deals with Luna and possibly Celestia?

11785944
Already addressed this in the other comments.

Login or register to comment