• Published 5th Nov 2014
  • 26,700 Views, 5,268 Comments

A little loopy. - FaelaArts



Sweetie Belle gets stuck in a time loop.

  • ...
111
 5,268
 26,700

PreviousChapters Next
L15.5 Operation Coronation End

Sweetie spent all of Wednesday being pampered by the castle, knowing tomorrow was the final step in Operation Coronation. Sweetie closed her eyes and sighed as she lounged. Sure, she loved being out and camping with her friends, but sometimes a pony just wants a nice relaxing day of nothing.

And Sweetie got it.

However, Thursday was the day she finally got to reveal the prank, and she was entirely prepared for it. Sweetie waited until she received a letter from Celestia. For this prank to be perfect, everypony had to be at breakfast. Sweetie smiled as the letter came, and opened the doors to the breakfast room.

“Good Morning Pri-ncess?” The maid blinked at her wingless sides as Sweetie confidently walked toward her food, and began to eat. Everypony, excluding two, was staring wide-mouthed at her. Sweetie took the moment to snap a few more pictures for her scrapbook, which Celestia had insisted upon.

“Sweetie Belle, where are your wings?” Rarity blinked, feeling faint as she tried to make sense of the situation. Sweetie paused to take a sip of her drink, and gave a shrug.

“The spell only lasted three days Rarity. I’m not an Alicorn anymore.” Sweetie finished her food, hiding a smile behind a sandwich. Of course, Twilight was the one that broke the silence, and she fell off her chair laughing. Gasping for breath as her laughter caused her pain, Sweetie couldn’t hold in her smile anymore. Even Celestia was trying to hide her smile.

“You...Pranked us!” Rarity blinked, and Twilight’s painful laughter doubled. Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie quickly joined in, enjoying a good prank as much as the next pony. Applejack and Fluttershy said nothing, deciding to continue eating. Rarity glared at them, and began to pick at her food.

“Sister, Twilight, Sweetie Belle, may we speak to you alone?” Luna stood up, and exited the room. Twilight, finally calming down, stood up and stumbled after Luna. Celestia and Sweetie were the last to leave, closing the door behind them. Luna closed her eyes, and folded her wings.

“I’m disappointed in you Celestia, bringing all your subjects together for a prank, wasting money on a Coronation.” Luna saw the smile still on Celestia’s face as she opened her eyes, and narrowed them. Sweetie Belle pulled out the letter Luna had written herself, and Luna took it, looking it over as all three still wore a smile.

“I see…” Luna folded the letter up and handed it back to Sweetie Belle, and slowly a sly smile fell on her face.

“Did you get copies of the pictures?” Celestia nodded.

“Then all is forgiven. But next time it’s my turn.” Luna smiled down at Sweetie Belle, who nodded enthusiastically.

“Consider this revenge for Mr. Cake.” Celestia smirked, and Luna rolled her eyes.

“Please sister, that was revenge for you dying my mane bright pink one time.” Luna smiled, and both leaned toward the other, listing pranks of varying extremes. Sweetie smiled, enjoying the show. Twilight coughed, getting the three’s attention.

“Luna, I thought you told me you didn’t sleep with a Twilight toy anymore.” Twilight smirked as Luna blushed, and glared vehemently at Celestia. Celestia shrugged, smiling knowingly.

“So Luna, what dost thou rate my prank?” Celestia folded her wings as Luna considered it.

“8.5. You did well to play on my suspicions, and I never once found any signs this wasn’t real, but you didn’t remove my paranoia enough that I didn’t see it coming when it arrived.” Luna smiled warmly, and Celestia whistled.

“That’s pretty high, I was expecting a 7 at the most.” Celestia winced as Luna smirked, and put a hoof to her chin.

“You’re right, 8.5 is too generous. I shall go with a 4.2.” Luna chuckled, and all smiled.

“Come Sweetie, let us plan my future prank.” Luna began to levitate the filly away, much to Sweetie’s annoyance.

“Can’t I finish the food first?” Sweetie folded her arms, glaring at the two chuckling Alicorns slowly growing farther away.

“Of course not! We’ll order room service and eat as we plan.” Luna flared her wings and took to the sky, carrying the filly in her magic to her loft.

“Joy,” muttered Sweetie.


Sweetie slumped in her bed, tired from a long trip home. Closing her eyes, she quickly double checked everything she needed was in her bags. The good thing about her being the only looper was that Luna’s prank could wait a few loops. Sweetie wanted to try something with a little more adrenaline than a prank next loop.

Smiling, Sweetie went to sleep, dreaming of herself running through the Everfree at top speed.

Author's Note:

I know it's really short, but I had to write this the same day as the last chapter cause I didn't want to leave youse waiting while I do real life.
Also, here's fanfiction based on my fanfiction, props to the creator. Go and give him words of support. http://www.fimfiction.net/story/233939/2/
It might be a day or two until the next chapter, as I said, real life.

PreviousChapters Next