• Published 5th Nov 2014
  • 26,669 Views, 5,268 Comments

A little loopy. - FaelaArts



Sweetie Belle gets stuck in a time loop.

  • ...
111
 5,268
 26,669

PreviousChapters Next
(L45)L46

Rainbow Dash walked out of her cloud house, wings flaring as a bucket of ice cold water hit her. Looking up, she saw the string it had been attached to, and narrowed her eyes. Turning her gaze groundward, she noticed Sweetie Belle, snickering quietly. Rainbow Dash considered it, and decided Pinkie Pie was the likely cause.

“Speak of the pony.” Rainbow Dash glided down to Pinkie Pie, who had an amused smile on her face. For some reason, she was covered in feathers. If Rainbow Dash had of considered it for a moment longer, she might have thought it strange.

“I’ll admit Dashie, it isn’t normally you who starts the prank war.” Pinkie Pie smirked, and Rainbow Dash met it with her own.

“Me? What about you. Surely the water-above-the-door is too cliche for you.” Both laughed, fully convinced the other was lying to get the upper hand on their next prank. However, such thoughts got rapidly discarded as pastry splattered on their faces.

“I’m disappointed in you two. Not only have I gotten you both once, I have now gotten you twice.” Sweetie winked, tossing a third pie up and down in her magic. Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie shared a glance, and than rubbed their hooves together. Moving in close, they made a quiet agreement to work together. Of course, Sweetie threw her third pie then, hitting them both.

“Oh it is ON.” Rainbow Dash flew up to her house as Pinkie vanished to her own. Sweetie smiled, and turned, humming a tune as she headed for the park.

I’m glad the pie part went as planned. From what I learned the previous Loop, I should expect Water Balloons from Dash, and muffins with hot spices in them. After that, they will try to pull some elaborate mouse trap kind of device.’ Sweetie nodded to herself. This loop, Loop 46, she was going to get both of them to bow down and call her the prank master.

After waiting the exact amount of time she had the previous loop, Sweetie stood up, and began to head home. While she was sure she wouldn’t be able to avoid all of them, any that hit her wouldn’t wet anything she was carrying. So, stepping into the street where her home was, she stepped lightly to the left, avoiding the first water balloon.

“What the?” Rainbow Dash blinked from above, watching as Sweetie dodge the water balloon, and yet seemed completely oblivious to it. Tossing another one, Rainbow Dash growled as it once more missed. Finished with being messed around with, she tossed all remaining down in quick succession. Smirking, she watched as they all hit.

Sweetie was completely dry, and oblivious.

“Maan, she’s good.” Rainbow Dash was all for proclaiming her pride, but it did her no harm to admire a pro in action. Shaking her head, she burrowed into a cloud to wait for Pinkie’s prank.

“Sweetie Belle, want a cupcake?” Pinkie Pie darted into Sweetie’s personal space, and shoved a cupcake into her mouth while the filly was still recovering. Sweetie gulped, swallowing it and coughing out a few crumbs. Pinkie watched eagerly, and frowned when Sweetie showed no signs of panic.

“Of course I want a cupcake, but could you not force feed me it next time? I coulda died.” Sweetie glared at Pinkie for a moment, before heading into her house. The moment she got up to her room, she closed the window and curtain, and dived for the 2L bottle of water she had left up here for one single purpose.

HOT, HOT, HOT ,HOT.’ Sweetie dug at her tongue with a hoof, feeling as if it was dead. Sighing she pulled out a candy bar, sucking on it until her taste-buds returned. Finished that, she pulled out her two pranks, and slipped them into her bag. Finally she went downstairs to have dinner, and prepare for bed.


Sweetie opened the door, and felt herself be pushed into some sort of cart. The moment she pulled her head up, she was catapulted into the air, and sent on a roller coaster ride through Ponyville from catapults and party cannons alike. Sweetie saw the end coming up, and prepared her spell.

“Here she comes!” Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash waited eagerly as the cart landed, and a giant pie fell on top of it. Giggling with glee, they used the device to remove the pie lid, and began to eat their way through to the cart.

“It’s empty!?” Both turned to the completely pie-free filly that was standing behind them.

“Yeah, I was gonna say something, but I didn’t want to ruin your fun.” Sweetie smiled innocently, and the two shared a glance. Sweetie blinked, watching them both bow to the ground.

“We concede, you are obviously better at pranking then us.” Rainbow Dash raised her head slightly, and Sweetie smirked.

“Please teach us your ways.” Pinkie Pie stood up, slowly followed by Rainbow Dash, and Sweetie pulled out the two items from her bag. Smiling, she held them out. Both were book-sized boxes.

“Very well, here’s lesson one,” she spoke, turning away as they opened the boxes. Hearing the pleasing sound of two splat’s, Sweetie’s grin reached new heights.

“Don’t.” Leaving it at that, Sweetie made her way home. As the days passed, Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash gave up trying to prank her, and instead asked for advice on pranking the other. Sweetie was more than willing to give them it, watching as their pranks got even more elaborate. Sweetie smiled, closing her curtain and heading off to bed.

Within moments, her smile vanished, and she stared up at the ceiling.

PreviousChapters Next