• Published 5th Nov 2014
  • 26,661 Views, 5,267 Comments

A little loopy. - FaelaArts



Sweetie Belle gets stuck in a time loop.

  • ...
111
 5,267
 26,661

PreviousChapters Next
SSL27

Loop 27

My god, he’s gone. My assistant is gone. My poor assistant, putting up with the draining sensation while diligently working as I asked.

I never expected that being in the same place as him when the loop resets would end in this. I crept into his room at the end of a loop, knowing this was where he had been six hours ago. I anticipated him to appear in front of me, like he had when I had watched from the hallway.

He didn’t.

It’s been two loops and he still hasn’t returned. I fear I might have removed him from the loop. Whether that means he has just moved on to after the loop, or been removed completely, I cannot tell, but I must be absolutely sure to avoid looping in wide open areas from now on. What if someone happens to have a starting position in those areas?

I fear what this might mean for the future. My magic continues to grow, the headaches growing harder to ignore. I’m running out of spells to maintain to keep the headaches down. I might have to create a new spell to do so. Maybe something that will allow me to levitate the moon. But I couldn’t do that to Luna.

Maybe the world would suffice, but am I at the stage where I could even attempt such feats?

That thought both excites me, and chills me to the bone.

Either way, I am working on creating a spell to seal off my magic for a few moments. If I time it right, I can cut off my magic as the loop ends. It is possible that is the means for escape. Either way, I must ensure my body can survive without my spells that currently maintain my life. It is risky, death might come before I can reapply them.

So much unknown, and yet I feel time slowly ticking down.

PreviousChapters Next