• Published 5th Nov 2014
  • 26,671 Views, 5,268 Comments

A little loopy. - FaelaArts



Sweetie Belle gets stuck in a time loop.

  • ...
111
 5,268
 26,671

PreviousChapters Next
L90

“RAAARGH!” Diving at the floating Draconequus, Sweetie gave a battle cry as she threw her ice spear straight for his heart. As it slid straight through his body, Discord looked up from his newspaper. Currently, he was sitting on Rarity’s Drama couch reading it, and now had a ice spear sticking out of his body.

“Excuse me my dear, what are you trying to do?” Raising an eyebrow, Discord noticed quite quickly the eye twitching and ear flicking of Sweetie as her magic swirled to life. Gripping an ice axe in it, she smirked, a feral grin forming on her face.

“What does it look like? I’m trying to kill you!” Jumping at Discord, Sweetie lopped clean through the shoulder joint of one of his arms, separating it from his body. As it floated there, Discord returned to reading his paper. Licking a finger, he turned the page.

“Fair enough, let me know if you need anything.” As Discord casually read his paper, various limbs were hacked off, and many items were stabbed into him. Eventually a stray spike ripped his newspaper apart, and he sighed, looking toward Sweetie. Currently, she was trying to summon a huge fireball.

“Oh boy," he sighed, snapping his fingers and turning the fireball into a giant chicken. The chicken swallowed Sweetie, and did the same to Discord, sending them to his home. Snapping his fingers, a rope made of feathers appeared, and he tied Sweetie up, towing her toward his home. Looking toward the Pit of Never-Ending Despair, he noticed another mailman was stuck in there. Honestly, that was the fifth time this day.

“Here we are.” Setting the pony down, Discord stopped floating, and watched as she struggled to escape from the bonds. After a few moments, she teleported out of them, and once more tried to kill Discord. Folding his arms, he merely shook his head. Something needed to be done about this.

“So why are you trying to kill me again?” Escorting Sweetie inside, Discord sat down on his couch, turning it upside down once they were both seated. Soon enough, he had Sweetie drinking her glass, finally somewhat calm. Of course, she was still trying to impale him on occasion, but that wasn’t really important.

“Why not?” Tilting her head, Sweetie didn’t really feel there was any need for a better explanation. After finishing her plans for the next Loop, Sweetie had nothing to do, so why not try to kill Discord? Sipping her glass, she tossed the tea outside. From a quick glance, it looked like it was heading toward the Ham Kingdom.

“Hrm. I see, I see…” Musing on this, Discord considered his options, spinning his finger in a circle, the chair began to slowly spin. Neither of them seemed to mind this action. Standing up(side down), Discord headed into his bedroom, wondering if he still had the item. Looking around in what appeared to be a frog’s mouth, he smiled, pulling out some sort of brick.

“Say Sweetie Belle, would you like to learn chaos magic?” Floating the brick around his head with a twirl of his finger, Discord looked up to Sweetie, who was still sitting on the couch. Standing up, she flipped rightside up, and gave a delighted gasp. Eagerly nodding, Sweetie’s excitement only made Discord smile. Snapping his fingers, the brick decided to give Sweetie Belle a kiss right on the forehead. Naturally, she fell onto her back.

“Alright, you now know chaos magic.” Floating on his back, Discord popped Rarity’s couch back into existence, and stole another residents newspaper to replace the one he’d lost. Blinking, Sweetie looked herself over, and frowned. Sighing, Discord glanced to her, giving a bored expression.

“What did you expect? It’s chaos magic.” Flipping the page, Discord watched as Sweetie began trying to exercise her new powers. Snapping his fingers, he transported them both back into Ponyville. Biting her lip, Sweetie looked around, and growled in annoyance. Just how did she do chaos?

“You’ll figure it out,” replied Discord, once more turning the page. Looking around, Sweetie swished her tail, and blinked as a chicken appeared out of thin air. Smirking, she did it again. And again. Shouting a quick thanks, she dashed off to go cause chaos, spawning chickens in a mad frenzy. Chuckling, Discord shook his head.

“Never ceases to amuse me how giving somepony the ability to summon chickens can convince them they have chaos powers.” Shaking his head, Discord flipped the page, and blinked. Somehow, his newspaper was now entirely made up of the word chicken. Looking at every page, he chuckled.

“What do you know, she’s a natural.”

Author's Note:

10
Je, fut zon axagaxain, zaxat’s hupp Pum’v zo eno ug caxamo te bel zeso gicts eb wiskos, pi jet yeulsorb. Zis wisk wirr bini ox cemo sluo, pen’t ug wellupp.


Chicken chicken chicken. Chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken, chicken chicken chicken chicken.

PreviousChapters Next