• Published 13th Oct 2014
  • 9,602 Views, 86 Comments

When the hunter becomes the hunted - Yoni



You find Nightmare Moon in your bed, the rest is pretty obvious...

  • ...
18
 86
 9,602
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 41 )

Good story but the end was super rushed we get a reason on why then a few paragraphs later it's not needed? That was one quick cure in a story. In all honesty the ending was rushed but the last sentence was perfect.

I don't really mind the clop.The story was good.That's pretty much my type of story for me.But the ending seems to be slightly rushed.

SEQUEL!!!!

While the ending is somewhat disappointing, I would have preferred they finished then had a tender moment with a kiss and he opens his heart to her and that is when the magic happens but what Eva! It was really good, both my mind and penis are satisfied.

I like where this is going... or at least was.

Yeah, there really needs to be another chapter out of necessity: the ending feels far too rushed and even if this is mostly for clop, who's to say we can't have some nicely placed story to go along with it? Still good, but with some more effort it could easily be better.

Also, the rabbit stew's burning!

I agree with the users above. I can see much more than just 3 chapters in this story. You should advance it a bit further.

Great story but the ending was rushed. Buuuuut since you left it kinda on a cliffhanger you MUST make a sequel!

"Finally, we hath found thy, thine foul beast! We will personally extinguish-"

Luna stops in her tracks once she sees the two of you. You flaccid penis is still inside of Nightmare, and even if Luna somehow did not notice your bodily fluids on your messed up bed, the smell was impossible to ignore.

Knowing that you are probably screwed not matter what, you can only say,

"Hey Luna, wanna join?"

GODDAMMIT, YOU MADE ME SPILL MY CHIPS :rainbowlaugh:

MUST. MAKE. SEQUEL.!!!:pinkiehappy:

wow this is a great story. you most make a sequel. this is far too good to not continue

I just spit coffee all over my computer screen at that last scene.

5976418 me too... That is something younsaynwhen you know you're screwed ...

5976579
It was mostly the fact that i was getting ready for the day and decided to sit and read a random story from my favorites.

5977584 I was just trying to wake up with coffee... the official drink of best princess

5981671 Well, I was the same. Drinking it to wake up in the morning. It just coincides with my previous reason.

5982096 Some are not morning beings. I am not one of them, I prefer the night, when I can get down to business and work without the sun blinding me.

5984492 I'm a morning person. Granted, I wake up at two in the noon

5984518 5 AM... stupid morning person boss and her stupid decaf coffee machines... all decaf, all the time. At least I get to listen to NPR and music to wake me up.

5985322 Of course, that also means that my friends like to drag me to parties where I'm either avoiding the drunken, wandering hands of both genders, holding my nose to the smell of cheap beer, or, on a good night, just sitting in the corner with my soda and writing.

Tsundere Moon - my favorite!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTttAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCC the best read involves the heart, head, and that other thing that makes you like lewd thoughts and romantic clop. very well done. ;}

please do a sequel

I would love to see a sequel to this to let us know what happened afterwards it actually had an entertaining story keep up the good work:twilightsmile:

THE ENDING MADE IT!!!

Good story, it has potential, but you desperately need to do a grammar and structure check/edit.

6645744 What can I say, I did what I could

7289857 DID YOU KNOW OVER 97% OF ALL CREATURES ON PANDORA AREN'T EXPLODING RIGHT NOW? THAT'S BULLSH*T! BUY TORGUE!

7292000 THAT SENTENCE HAD TOO MANY SYLLABLES, APOLOGIZE!!!

amazing very amazing i love it :pinkiehappy:

"Hey Luna, wanna join?"

THIS MOTHERFUCKER

V8

8561899
Heh, what can I say? I really like watching her box.

"No. When I said the elements turned me into this I meant the actual elements. Not those idiot fillies. They don't even understand the power that they possess. The elements are alive in a sense, and they are the ones who did this to me without even the element bearers' knowledge."

Lord Harmony perks up in interest
“This one understands. So few do. Her knowledge makes her powerful, and I must therefore make sure that she will not be a threat, that she stands with Harmony, that it may prevail, or be destroyed if she refuses to accept it.”
What is known as the tree of Harmony protests. “Stick to our reformation” it says.
“Silence! I am Harmony of all your worlds and you will obey me! You know now that The Darkness is coming. We do not have the time to wait for reformation. We must act and secure Harmony now if we are to survive.”

The tree is an entity that cannot be silenced by mortal logic and continues protesting
Lord Harmony uses his power to clamp down on the tree, forcing its silence.
He whispers to himself this time as he does it “I am Harmony. And Harmony will prevail”
His eyes turn yellow-red as he says this

You are now officially confused. So the elements of harmony are trying to reform Nightmare Moon by turning her into a sort of sex leech, and she uses physical contact to keep herself alive. You almost chuckle at the absurdity of it all. Has it not for the fact that Nightmare Moon is nuzzling your entire body you would have thought it was some kind of bad erotica tale.

He clearly did not listen to the nightmares explanation

Meanwhile, her rubbing down below stopped as she angles herself. Your eyes snap open as she pierces her other hole onto you.

Ahhhhhhh anal sex ahhhhhhhhhhghhhh

Author: don’t look into the plot line it’s just a clopfic
Reader: looks into the plot line
Reader: this is a very good plot line and I’d like to see where it goes can you write more of it
Author: bruh
lol I had to say plot line because otherwise people would think I mean the other type of plot *visible smirk*

D-F

aye, not bad 👍
ending feels very rushed though, other than that, great clopfic

Login or register to comment