• Published 8th Dec 2014
  • 3,002 Views, 145 Comments

The Siren Song: Razzle Dazzle - Shadowmane PX-41



As the trilogy of The Dazzlings and The Blasters continues, we find Adagio, Aria and Sonata take on their toughest challenge yet... Fitting in at Elementary School...

  • ...
9
 145
 3,002

The Wake of the Six Lyricans' Clash (Epilogue)

All The Dazzlings could see after that tremendous power struggle was an empty realm of nothingness. None of the spectral plane had made it through that tremendous impact, not even The Rainbooms could be seen within this endless realm of nothingness. The only reason The Dazzlings were even holding their position in the air was because they still had their wings and added hair.

"Where are we?" Adagio asked as she tried making something out in all this empty space, but to no avail. "What happened to Mom and her friends?"

Suddenly, three figures appeared in the middle of the empty space. To no surprise, the three figures were The Blasters, who looked like they'd returned to normal after that massive impact.

Fortissimo sighed as he looked at The Dazzlings once more. "Why do you still resist us, Dazzlings? You know that you cannot run from fate forever," he said, pointing towards Adagio, Aria and Sonata as he did so. "Eventually, you three will follow the path that destiny laid out for you. It is something that can and WILL not be avoided."

"Even so, you three aren't following your destinies," Adagio pointed out as she flew closer to Fortissimo and The Blasters. "Lyrican Sirens never straight up murder innocents, they simply take the positive and negative energy from them, to maintain the Balance of Lyrica. However, you've not only bled The Rainbooms dry, but you've also performed murder, in front of your own little sisters!"

"Those arrogant children were responsible for the defeat of the final three Furens, which were the three of you! Had we not learned Furen arts in time, we would have never been able to save the worlds from this apocalyptic future that looms in the distance!" Fortissimo continued. "Your miserable human rivals deserve nothing more than to suffer for the crimes they've committed. Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, AND Sunset Shimmer are wanted all across Lyrica for their heinous actions! We saw to it that they were no longer a threat to the species, by taking the one thing that gave them their almighty power..." he showed the girls a rainbow aura, which bore the Cutie Marks of all seven girls they had mentioned earlier.

"The Magic of Friendship..." Aria said, looking at the almighty field of magic as if she were staring into the face of god itself. "So that's what we tried consuming when we were corrupted?"

"Correct," the magic returned to Fortissimo, Allegro and Orchestral. "This magic was enough to fell you, and cleanse the darkness that ravaged your bodies. However, at the same time, your bodies and pendants were still fragile from the darkness when you were defeated..." Fortissimo showed a diagram with all of The Dazzlings' silhouettes. He then flicked his wrist, showing different physical stats for when they'd been corrupted, and when they were pure.

"When the darkness plagued the three of you, it made you more vulnerable to enemy strikes. It was a grave risk, but one that was worth it in the end..." Allegro begun explaining. "Whilst you were corrupted by darkness, your bodies and pendants became more and more fragile as time went on. It wouldn't have been long before those gems could have been destroyed by just being stomped on..."

"However, whilst your bodies became weaker and weaker, your singing abilities gradually returned and improved with the more energy you acquired..." Fortissimo now showed them memories of them absorbing negative energy from feuding humans. "While your swordsmanship seemed to fade away at the same time, your voices were getting stronger and stronger the more you fed... Your songs could have corrupted the entire nation, given the chance. None who heard your songs would have been spared their free will. Your mesmerizing tunes would have considered their free wills forfeit, giving you your own army to conquer Equestria for the crimes it dealt to you..."

"What about you, brother?" Adagio asked him, getting the images and diagrams to instantaneously vanish from sight. "What happened to you when we perished in the great war?"

Fortissimo sighed as The Blasters all lit up their hands with red and blue energy. "I suppose there's much more to my story that's been buried for ten millennia as well..." The Blasters then grabbed The Dazzlings by the temples and forced the magic into their minds. "But why tell it to you, when I can show you it instead..."


The Dazzlings then found themselves looking at multiple different pictures of The Blasters. All the moments they would see would showcase The Blasters' actions after their deaths at Starswirl's hand.

"When you three were felled at Starswirl the Bearded's hooves, we were completely heartbroken. Feeling betrayed by Euphoria, we lashed out against all six of the Euphorian Deities," Fortissimo spoke, getting the images to appear and animate themselves as he narrated the tale. "We wanted to punish Courageour, Silenzel, Obeduim, Judgialze, Hierarxe, and Honous for backstabbing us. To our shock and horror, our attempts were futile. We were overpowered by the combined might of all six of our deities, and were forced into the afterlife to join the three of you..."

"When the war had ended, we had awoken from our rest. However, we were different..." Allegro added on as the image now showed The Blasters seeing both their world, and images of The Dazzlings' perspectives. "The Souls of Song had been linked by an otherworldly bond. We could now see where we were at all times. However, you were still focused on destroying the species that had done you harm, since you failed to come and find us after the war's end..."

"When we saw what Starswirl the Bearded had done, we were absolutely appalled..." Fortissimo showed the image of The Dazzlings being banished to the Human World by Starswirl as he spoke. "Upon your banishment to that wretched Human World, we personally hunted down and eviscerated the feeble equine. Then, for over ten years, we kept him as a tortured slave. We had so much fun watching the hope die from him with every passing day. Eventually, he coughed up the volume we needed for our song to rip open the fabric of reality and hit all three worlds at once."

"We now have a Battle of the Bands of our own to put on, since we were all very impressed with the one you had instated in your plans to annihilate the other species..." Fortissimo began showing The Dazzlings memories of all their time in CHS. From the song that kickstarted it all, to The Rainbooms' outburst at the preliminary party, and even to the actual tournament itself. "However, unlike you three, who fed off of anger to survive, our Battle of the Bands will determine the fate of existence," he showed an image of hundreds of silhouetted humans, all cocking their instruments like shotgun pumps. "One-hundred-and-twenty-eight bands will be showing up at OUR tournament. The prize; a fifty trillion dollar recording contract and a chance to fight the three of us."

"The weapons used in this tournament will be enough to poison the humans with their otherworldly power, making them weaker and weaker as time goes on..." Allegro showed predictions of bands firing energy from their instruments as they skilfully played tunes. "When the poison energy sinks in, all the bands will immediately collapse when we sing in the title match, consuming their souls and empowering our cause... The only ones who will not be affected by this poison will be you three..."

"You have one set path to make, Dazzlings. You will enter our tournament, defeat all your opposition, then duel us once more. However, we are unaware on what the outcome will be..." Orchestral decided to speak at last. "Will it be a Dazzling duel? Or will it be a Blast? That is the destiny that we six have yet to carve, little sisters..."

"When we became the last Lyricans in existence after your defeat at the hands of The Rainbooms, something inside us snapped, making us act this insidious, in case you were wondering..." Fortissimo said, holding up his hand to stop The Dazzlings from speaking. "With your voices still broken with your destroyed pendants, you three were no longer seen as Lyrican Sirens for the time being. We were unaware that you were performing the Second Life Song as well, since our link was finally severed after The Rainbooms defeated you..."

"So when we finally saw what had happened, we knew that our plans had been delayed..." Allegro showed the image of The Blasters watching Sunset depart from CHS for the last time. "We had to play a waiting game as the three of you were given an actual life, growing up from infants and working your way up the tree of life after that... It had been getting rather tedious at times, but we were relieved to know that you were out of harms' way when you gave your new selves to Sunset Shimmer..."

"Now that you finally know everything, you are almost ready to begin the ritual..." Fortissimo finally made the images stop, revealing their faces alone. "There are only a few more years to wait before all the pieces in the puzzle fall into place, and there are still two more Euphorian Deities to slay before you can take your trials..."

Suddenly, the nothingness was enveloped in a bright light, getting Adagio, Aria and Sonata to shield their eyes with their arms as the world around them transformed...


Within seconds, The Dazzlings, The Rainbooms and The Blasters appeared on top of what looked like a flowery hilltop. The sky looked blue as ever, seeing as there was nothing wrong with the world at the moment. The town of Animaheim loomed in the distance, with everything starting to calm down after what had happened with Judgialze back at the execution arena.

"Our magic... They have it all..." Sunset said, being the first to wake up from her slumber. She could clearly see that The Blasters were radiating a rainbow-aura once more. "If we had that magic back, we could finally save the worlds once more..."

"Sorry, Sunset. But I'm afraid you seven don't deserve this power anymore..." Fortissimo teased Sunset by grabbing onto her colourless face and stroking it with his rather slender hand. "Not after all the crap you've all pulled on us Lyricans..."

"The Magic of Friendship is nothing more than a weapon, used to decimate all foes who don't appreciate its' almighty power. The only reason you seven haven't been able to use its' powers to how it should have been used, is because you all show restraint," Fortissimo spoke to all seven of The Rainbooms. "Take our little sisters for example; they cared not for friendship, so you seven just destroyed them with your power. Which only goes to prove that friendship is EVIL..."

"No..." Twilight stood up slowly, reacting to The Blasters' words with such vigour that her colour slowly began returning. "No it's not!"

"Coming from a princess who has slain many foes with this power? Please..." Fortissimo shunned Twilight.

"The Magic of Friendship isn't a weapon used just for destruction, it's a power that's used to safeguard the worlds from evil, evil such as you three!" Twilight's colours were hastily returning as her motivational speech continued. "Our true power comes not from some magic that you three can steal, it comes from within our hearts. Our very emotions are the true power behind our phenomenal power, and the undying hope we feel will be enough to finish the darkness and bring forth the light!"

"Twilight's right!" Rainbow Dash said as she too stood up and regained her colours. "Just because you can take the magic from us, that doesn't mean it won't grow back! As long as we all stand by each other, we'll just keep self-generating the magic, like a virtual war soldier who's given the chance to respawn when they're shot down by enemies!"

"As long as The Dazzlings still believe that friendship still lives, then we believe that friendship still lives!" Fluttershy seemed to have gained a massive burst of confidence as she joined The Rainbooms in their stand against The Blasters. "It doesn't matter what magic you three take from us. You can never take away our true feelings for each other. With our hopes combined, we'll never have the Magic of Friendship stolen from us ever again!"

"Heinous ruffians like you can do whatever you like with us, but we'll always have our powers by our side, so long as we all believe in friendship itself..." Rarity decided to add on as she too took a stand against The Blasters. "With our combined unity, we shall break through all the darkness, and pierce the heart that dares to spawn it. Then, from the ashes of that dead heart of darkness, the light of friendship will prevail!"

"With all our hearts united, our friendship will be able ta take ya'll down and save the worlds that ya seeded!" Applejack's confidence rose as well with the return of her colours.

"When we all believe in the magic, we'll never ever be able to lose it again! And that's a Pinkie Promise that you three can take to the bank!" Pinkie said when her enthusiasm and colours returned.

"When the chips are down, when all seems lost, there will always be a light to stand against the darkness..." Sunset finally joined the group when they'd finally regained all their colours. The Rainbooms all glowed a radiant rainbow-coloured glow and gained their wings, pony ears, and extended hair. "You may be able to take power from us, Blasters. But you will NEVER fully drain us. Because..."

"FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC!" The Rainbooms all called out, blinding The Blasters with a heavenly shine of bright light.

When The Blasters finally readjusted their eyes, they could see that The Rainbooms had changed completely. They could clearly see that their hairs had been extended even further, and they now had different streaks of colour running down the middle of their hairs. Not only that, but it seemed like their eyes now had all seven colours of the rainbow in them.

"This is inconceivable!" Fortissimo cried out, trying to deny the fact that The Rainbooms had their powers back. "You were all bled dry! How can you still be wielding the Magic of Friendship?!"

"Because, Fortissimo, our friendship is not just some magic that you can take away from us and use for your own personal gains," Twilight said, her confident smile growing as the seven girls saw The Blasters' rather shocked expressions. "The bonds we've made is the magic, and as long as we all fight you together as friends, then our magic will never fade. You can take it all you want, Blasters, but we'll NEVER lose the Magic of Friendship, so long as we all believe in its' power!"

"Fortissimo, you might want to look at this!" Allegro pulled up some diagrams of The Rainbooms' anatomy. Once they were all pulled up, Allegro pointed to a point where a rainbow blot was rapidly expanding. "The Rainbooms' undying hope is self-generating the Magic of Friendship! Their bonds are becoming the power they used to wield, and it's only getting stronger by the minute!"

"WHAT?!" Fortissimo looked at the diagrams and recoiled in horror. "This is impossible! We took it all from them! How can they still have their power?!"

"Simple, brother..." Adagio said as the diagrams vanished. "You three failed to understand the positives of friendship. It's a pact that you make with friends who you've shared both good and bad times with. After all these years, we finally understand the true meaning of friendship..."

"Even when people fight and feud, they're still potential friends deep down inside," Aria took over the explanation. "You might be able to manipulate us like puppets, brothers, but our friendships are the one thing you'll never be able to control. The bonds we've crafted are in our own hands, for us to freely control!"

"Deny it all you want, Orchy, but we'll always believe in friendship from now on!" Sonata added on. "You three can play your mind games on us all you want, but we'll never break the bonds with the friends we've made here in this world. Even when we've lost friends, they still remain in our hearts for as long as we still believe in them as well!"

"Meaning, you haven't killed The Snapshots, but merely separated them from us!" Twilight said. "All we have to do is find them in Dystopia, and bring them back to the world they truly belong in!"

"Friendships never die, no matter what you do to all of us..." Sunset's confidence seemed undying. "It's never been used as a weapon, it's never going to be used as a weapon, and it will only be getting stronger and stronger with the tighter our bonds become!"

Fortissimo merely looked at the ten girls with a rather disdainful look. "Fine then, be that way, ladies..." then he opened up a portal and turned towards it. "We'll settle this little debacle later. But the next time we meet, your light will perish at our hands!" The Blasters then walked through the portal, making it disappear from existence as they travelled back to Lyrica.

Once the portal had vanished, Adagio, Aria and Sonata turned towards The Rainbooms with a rather pleased look on their faces. They could finally see that they no longer needed the song they'd planned to cure Twilight, Sunset and the Humane 5. The mere sight of their family self-curing themselves was all the pleasure they needed to see to boost their confidence.

"Woo-hoo! I'm back to my pinkilicious Pinkie Pie self!" Pinkie bounced up in victory as she celebrated the return of the Magic of Friendship "And le tme tell you, girls, grey is DEFINITELY not my style. I'd much rather take bright colours any day!"

The girls all shared a laugh at that remark, proof positive that all the girls had been cured of the curse The Blasters had planted on them.

"So... What now, Dazzlings?" Sunset turned towards The Dazzlings, who looked like they were ready for all-out warfare.

"Our brothers have become criminally insane, and must be stopped..." Adagio began to explain to the girls. "Their actions in the three worlds have earned them the highest penalty imaginable. They just don't know it yet..."

"Our brothers will be doing everything they can to try and take us all down from now on..." Aria pointed out as she turned her head towards the sky. "Be prepared for anything that they throw at us..."

"Don't worry, Dazzlings. We'll be ready for them this time..." Twilight balled her hand into a fist, making it glow bright with the colours of the rainbow. "Now that our powers are better than ever, we'll be ready for all of The Blasters' insidious mind games..."

"Good, because we've got a plan in stopping The Blasters' heinous reign of terror and destruction..." Adagio and The Dazzlings turned towards the girls and got them into a group huddle. "Our brothers say that we'll be taking a trial once we kill Hierarxe and Honous. Now then, true to their word, the trial will give us more powerful pendants than before, enabling us to absorb negative energy once again..."

"When our new pendants appear, we shall begin absorbing negative energy from all the sources we can, drastically improving our powers..." Aria explained to the girls, who were now getting a good mental image of the entire thing. "If you stay and listen to our tunes when we sing, you too will be marked with our powers..."

"Meaning..." Rainbow Dash asked.

"That when The Blasters make you girls angry once again, the Magic of Friendship will not only give them strength, but it will give us strength as well," Adagio pointed out. "Only with our new pendants, the strength we'll receive will be multiplied tenfold, giving us more power than that of our brothers!"

"Ahh... I see now, Dazzlings," Twilight smiled. "You'll mark us with your singing, so that when The Blasters try and manipulate us again, you'll be acquiring the Magic of Friendship as well as them..."

"Fighting fire with fire!" Sunset said, smiling at The Dazzlings once the huddle had been broken up.

"But it won't be easy..." Adagio turned around and looked at the majestic town of Animaheim once again. "It will be hard work slaying the last two Euphorian Deities. There is one who has seeded himself within the body of a girl named Trixie, and is feasting off of her boastful nature..."

"And the other one is heavily armoured and armed with heroic weaponry..." Aria added on. "We might have to kill Chival in order to weaken Honous..."

"Don't worry about the details, girls. Just remember that whatever you do, and wherever you go, we'll be there fighting at your side..." Twilight patted The Dazzlings' shoulders as she spoke. "Our friendships have given us new hope for the future, and have amplified our magic to a phenomenal extent. We too can now hold our own against Euphorian beings, so we'll be able to give you a helping hand in fighting Hierarxe and Honous..."

"Thank you, Rainbooms..." Adagio smiled back at them before returning her gaze to the town of Animaheim once again. "I know that with our combined powers, we'll be sure to stop The Blasters' evil treachery, and usher in a new era of peace and happiness..."

"But as of now..." Sunset and all the other girls looked rather serious as they too looked down on Animaheim. "Everything we do against The Blasters is now all, or nothing..."

TO BE CONTINUED...

Author's Note:

Me: Welp, dat's da wast of dem...

Night--Mist: Dat was a gweat stowy, Bwothew...

PeanutButterBrony: Yeah! I especiawwy woved dose fight scenes!

Death2205: And de awesome backstowies on Da Dazzwings and Bwastews...

Me: Aww, tanks, evewypony... But I didn't do it awone...

Adagio: That's right, kids. We were the inspiration for Shadowmane here... (Picks me up and runs her fingers through my mane) Had it not been for his extensive research on our resemblance to that witch, Bayonetta, this whole thing would have never been possible...

Aria: We all played our part in this, and I think we're all deserving of a little credit, wouldn't you agree?

All the foals: (Cheer for me and The Dazzlings)

Celestia: Well, it's good to know that you all enjoyed Shadowmane's sequel.

Luna: But now I believe that it's time for you little ones to get to bed. You all deserve the rest for the journey ahead of you...

Lauren: Just let yourselves slip into the world of dreams, with little a care in the world as you finally close your eyes and dream pleasant thoughts...

All the foals: (Close their eyes) Zzzzzzzz...

Discord: Such sweet little angels, aren't they?

Sonata: Yeah... They're just so adorable when they sleep like that...

Celestia, Luna, Discord, Lauren and The Dazzlings: (Pick us up and carry us off to the crib for the night)

I just wanted to say thank you for all the support you guys have given me over the years. Your undying praise and loyalty encouraged me to stick to this story and make it the best it could have possibly been. And even though Razzle Dazzle might be finished, that doesn't mean the trilogy's finished quite yet.

Stay tuned to me and be sure to follow me, comment on this story, and do all the other wonderful things you think of doing. And be sure to check back soon, when I'll make the conclusion to the trilogy: A Siren's Fight.

Until then, farewell...

Comments ( 4 )

Great Ending. Can't wait to see da thiwd instawwment bwodew.

(Oh, I have two new blogs up. Would I be asking too much if I asked you to share your thoughts on them?)

Idk why but while the Humane 7 were giving their speeches I got a major Gurren Lagann vibe from it. Great chapter, love the dazzlings even more now and I would have killed to see the looks on the Blasters faces. Can't wait for the next story

Wow that ending was amazing. I can't wait for the 3rd part.:twilightsmile:

Sometimes I get confused. How old every body now Ino The Blasters don't age because their sirens but how old are The Dazzlings and The Rainbooms in my opinion they should all be the same age maybe sing a song to turn them back please I would be so much less confused. :applejackunsure:

Login or register to comment