• Published 8th Dec 2014
  • 3,002 Views, 145 Comments

The Siren Song: Razzle Dazzle - Shadowmane PX-41



As the trilogy of The Dazzlings and The Blasters continues, we find Adagio, Aria and Sonata take on their toughest challenge yet... Fitting in at Elementary School...

  • ...
9
 145
 3,002

Judgement: The Decisions of Fate

The Dazzlings and The Rainbooms walked out to the middle of a giant arena with ten steel poles in the center. There were armed men with guns escorting them, so they had no chance to escape without being either neutralized or killed.

The ten girls all looked at the crowd, who were jeering and shouting at the ten of them. Their angry audience wanted to see this execution go down as swiftly as possible. The girls all believed they'd get their wish when the ten of them were brutally thrown against the steel poles and had their hands chained behind their backs.

Within a matter of minutes, there were armed men walking out into the arena with their guns loaded. They marched in an honourable fashion and formed a tight line, so that they were all able to pick the ten girls off together. They did a quick salute as the man at the top of the arena began reading out an important speech for everyone to listen to before the blood of The Rainbooms and The Dazzlings was spilled.

"Ladies and gentlemen, today is the day we cleanse this world of a vile filth," he spoke calmly as he watched the captives close their eyes and cry their last tears. "For over twelve years, The Rainbooms have evaded capture, but death can only be cheated for so long. With the spilling of their blood, we can finally live in a world of peace and prosperity once again!"

The crowd cheered as they hung on every word of the important man's speech.

"At arms!" the man said, ordering the armed guards in the arena to aim down the sights of their guns, so they wouldn't miss their targets. "Take aim!" he watched as his men put their fingers on the trigger, ready to deal the final word. "And-"

Suddenly, a massive angel with an almighty scale crashed down on top of all the guards, flattening them like pancakes. It looked at the screaming crowd and held up the scales to immediately pacify and turn them calm once again. Then, once that was done, the angel destroyed the poles and used his magic to destroy the chains.

"No, you podgy old fools! Let me!" he said as the scale was raised once again for all to see.

Eupohrian Deity

JUDGIALZE

Judgement

"You insipid maggots are incapable of deciding the fates of Lyricans, which is why I shall take over the role of executioner from now!" Judgialze addressed everyone in the audience, who merely nodded slowly, like zombies obedient to his words of law. "Adagio Dazzle, Aria Blaze and Sonata Dusk..."

"Judgialze..." they all said back, acknowledging their next target's existence.

"You three have performed such heinous crimes since your resurrection, Dazzlings..." Judgialze reminded them of their past sins. "Oblivious to your darkness, you failed to realize that your Battle Of The Bands twelve years ago almost sent the Balance of Lyrica into eternal hatred once again. Lyricans always know when enough is enough, but you three were blindsighted by your primary objective, making it seem like you three wanted another large-scale war with the other species..."

"However, those crimes are not what I am here to judge you for..." Judgialze said, brushing the past off immediately and moving on to the point of interest. "No, I am here to judge you three, and see whether or not you are worthy in harbouring the Right Souls of Fury for the resurrection of the Siren speci-" he was suddenly hit by Adagio's sword.

"Yet another one that talks..." Adagio said, quickly returning her sword to her hands. "You know, for Lyrican beings primed on returning the Sirens to prosperity, you three happen to be very talkative..."

"Well, the war changed us more than you know, Adagio. We once used to be silent beings, casting judgement on all who dared to oppose us, but when we staged our ultimate plan, we turned to another side of existence..." Judgialze told them. "We are finding much pleasures with this new way of life. With the Furens dwindling, we grew cocky and overconfident. But even so, we still retain our almighty powers..."

"So, since our numbers faded, you all talk more now?" Sonata wanted confirmation.

"Yes, Sonata. It is most amusing to see these miserable beings scream out their last breaths and mercies when we fight them... Consider us demons from Dystopia, but it is really quite amusing to see the lesser species be punished for their crimes against Lyrica..."

"Still, that's not your decision to make!" Aria spoke up, reminding Judgialze of one important detail. "Despite these other species doing horrible things, it is not our decision to determine whether or not they still breathe!"

"As of now, it is, young Aria Blaze. These species are nothing more than monsters who are incapable of sparing the Sirens when they're at the end of their tether!" he roared back at her. "Your miserable Rainbooms are deserving of the highest form of execution; death by Euphorian Deity. You three may have bested my lessers, but that insanity ends now. We shall duel, and your miserable family will suffer!"

"Before you even try laying a finger on us, Judgialze, I think we deserve to know; what are you really planning with The Blasters?" Adagio asked.

"The last surviving Blissens only need the Right Souls of Fury, not the vessels that harbour them. They will acquire enough power to consume them without having to sing or fight, then you will all become worthless infidels..." Judgialze explained. "With both Allure's hatred and his bliss, Fortissimo Blast will become King Allure himself, commanding the Sirens who are revived by the Song of Resurrection, so that we will be able to wipe the slate clean and begin anew!"

"Well then..." Adagio and The Dazzlings grew their Hippocampi wings and extended hair, so that they were ready to fight Judgialze. "You can tell The Blasters that they'll have the Right Souls..." The Dazzlings' swords glowed, and red demonic auras appeared behind them. "OVER OUR DEAD BODIES!"

"As you wish, Furens..." Judgialze's blindfolds disappeared, revealing his three targets. Once he got a clear view on The Dazzlings, his scale let out blue and red auras, transforming the arena into a heavenly spire, where he was most accustomed to fighting.

The Dazzlings watched as Judgialze planted his scale at the top of the spire, where it was enlarged to phenomenal proportions. Then, the scale took in both negative and positive energy, deciding what would happen next. When it absorbed more negative energy than positive, The Dazzlings watched as Judgialze flew into the scale with the red energy.

When Judgialze flew out, his skin was covered in red veins. He looked like he had gone completely berserk, as his facial expressions were now replaced with that of pure hatred. He no longer held his scale, but rather two giant executioner's axes. Then, he looked down at The Rainbooms with even more anger.

"Your pathetic humans will be the first to get the axe!" he said, raising his two axes behind his head so that he was aiming for The Rainbooms. Then, with such ferocity, he brought the axes down on the seven humans, ready to completely cut them in half. He almost hit his mark, when he saw The Dazzlings kick him in the cheek, throwing him off-aim and just barely missing the humans.

"Girls! You've gotta avoid the axes next time!" Adagio shouted down towards The Rainbooms as she began dodging Judgialze's axe swings.

"What's the point... There's no way we can save the worlds now... All that await us is the beautiful feeling of death..." Sunset said in a rather defeated tone. "Even if you do defeat Judgialze, we're nothing more than weak infants, unable to comprehend the situation at hand..."

"What's wrong with them?" Aria asked Sonata when she too noticed The Rainbooms' gloom-ridden looks.

"The Blasters must have not only left them powerless, but also hopeless at the same time..." Adagio said, noticing the gloom herself. In all her years as a Lyrican Siren, she'd never seen such an atrocity like this. She nimbly dodged Judgialze's axe swings and continued looking at her sorrow-ridden family.

"How are we gonna save Mom and her friends?" Sonata asked as she avoided streams of blue magic with red outlines. She saw a gap in Judgialze's attack patterns and kicked in square in the forehead, knocking him back against a celestial golden wall.

"I have a song for this, but we'll need to finish Judgialze off first..." Adagio said as she raised her sword and performed a wide vertical slash, hitting Judgialze once more and knocking him through the wall. "Girls, on me! We'll make this quick..." she motioned for Aria and Sonata to fly over to her.

"Drakskeldra Skilen Plinret!" The Dazzlings all said, summoning their beast early on into the fight. To their surprise, the sky hadn't turned red like before, indicating that this wouldn't finish Judgialze off. However, that didn't stop them from calling out the next beast that would sink their teeth into Euphorian flesh...

Three massive bipedal wolves appeared with Adagio, Aria and Sonata's summon. They looked at the reeling Judgialze, craned their heads skyward and howled at a red moon that had appeared out of nowhere. When they'd finished howling, the three wolves got onto all fours and ran through the sky after Judgialze.

Adagio, Aria and Sonata rode on the backs of their giant wolves, their eyes still shining red as they navigated the giant beasts through a gauntlet of obstacles to reach Judgialze. They nimbly avoided spells from Judgialze, debris from Euphoria, and even other Euphorian monsters in the chase after their target.

Eventually, the three wolves pounced on Judgialze, knocking him onto a nearby platform and pinning him down. With the giant angel in captivity, the three wolves began viciously biting and gnashing the angel's arms, legs, and face in an attempt to severely wound him.

When Judgialze had taken enough punishment, his chest glowed bright blue for a brief instant. In the next, the three wolves were vaporized by a colossal stream of blue energy, leaving The Dazzlings back to where they once were. However, Judgialze had transformed once again. He was back in his regular state, but he was coated in more armour than before, and his two axes had been replaced with giant staves.

"It seems I have apologies to give for my fellow Euphorian Deities, you three are far more troublesome then I could have ever imagined..." he said whilst still casting spells at the same time, getting The Dazzlings to be as nimble as they could possibly be. "But even you three will not be able to stand up to us and defeat us all!"

"That's what you think, Judgialze!" Adagio nimbly leapt over orb after orb of magic, dodging everything that Judgialze had to offer her. Eventually, she found a gap in the attacks and leapt towards Judgialze's face. When she was at the optimal distance, she began slashing his face again, only to be knocked away by his staves in the middle of a combo.

Adagio, Aria and Sonata watched as Judgialze then disappeared from sight when his staves lit up with blue and red magic. They then saw thousands of human-sized clones of Judgialze appear on the platform they were fighting on. Without warning, The Dazzlings found themselves fighting wave after wave of Judgialze clones.

Each one of the clones was human sized, yet they were all still powerful enough to severely damage The Dazzlings. Their staves lit up, firing huge beams of energy at the three Furen teenagers. However, they had not accounted for the fact that The Dazzlings were nimble, and accidentally ended up destroying the clones of themselves.

Within seconds, Adagio, Aria and Sonata were finishing off the last of the Judgialze clones. When they were down to one more, they slashed him repeatedly with their swords, grabbed him by the face and punched him off the platform. They then flew straight over the falling clone, combined their magic into a giant orb, and threw it down on the last clone, eliminating it from existence.

They then saw Judgialze return to his normal size, looking quite woozy and beaten up. As they watched him wobble in his trance, The Dazzlings summoned their wolves once again. "Drakskeldra Skilen Plinret!"

The process was repeated. The wolves chased after Judgialze, dodging all the debris and other monsters with little effort. Then they pinned down the deity once more and resumed their flesh meal. Their bites were much more savage this time, puncturing his armour as they went straight for his internal organs this time.

They ate straight through Judgialze's face and chest, smashing him through the platform. Then, to ensure he wouldn't be able to escape from his fate, the three wolves viciously ripped off Judgialze's wings with their sharpened teeth.

As Judgialze fell out of Euphoria, he fell through a bright golden vortex. He barely saw The Dazzlings following him, as he was too distracted and scared by all the swirling golden lights. Eventually, he could see The Dazzlings and feared what they'd do to him, so he began to do everything in his power to ensure they wouldn't catch up to him.

The Dazzlings watched as Judgialze banged his two staves together, creating a powerful wind that forced The Dazzlings back a little. It wasn't much to stop them, but it gave the massive wingless angel some ground between them. They merely shrugged this off and began to dive at him once again.

Adagio, Aria and Sonata saw that Judgialze was also resorting to lasers and missiles in an attempt to shoot The Dazzlings down before they could even reach him. They reflected the missiles with kicks and leapt over the lasers. Smiling at their next kill, The Dazzlings were coated in a torrent of red magic once more, enabling them to pick up speed and crash onto Judgialze with brutal force.

They had landed on top of the falling angel and now made their way to his face. They brutally cut his face repeatedly until they could see it begin to crack and bleed. Then, they dodged his staves once again and kicked them out of his hands.

"Drakskeldra Skilen Plinret!" The Dazzlings spoke once again, calling the wolves for the third and final time.

This time, the vortex turned blood red, meaning that this time would be the one that would kill Judgialze. The wolves all appeared once more, but this time, they struck Judgialze in the back and began knocking him all over the vortex with their vicious bites and sharp claws.

When the wolves finally got tired of knocking their foot around, they knocked Judgialze straight at the three of them, where they brutally timed a perfect chomp which completely ate his head and chest, leaving the arms and legs bodiless. The wolves howled when the vortex revealed that The Dazzlings were falling from the sky, and were about to crash back into the execution arena.

The Dazzlings nimbly landed, seeing The Rainbooms return in a flash of golden light.

"I vote for a stay of execution, Judgialze. You obviously seem too stressed to deliver a proper verdict, so I think it's only fair we let you have another eternity worth of beauty sleep to recover..." Adagio spoke in her seducing tones to the bodiless arms and legs.

"My demise will not alter fate, Dazzlings. The Right Souls of Fury WILL be taken from you infidels, and delivered to the hands of PROPER Lyricans!" Judgialze spoke from one of the wolves' open mouths, since that was where his face and body now resided. "May Allure, The Siren King, grant you the power to deliver judgement to all your foes!"

The three wolves disappeared from sight, turning the sky back to normal.

When the madness had finally finished, the crowd looked at The Dazzlings with surprised looks, as if they'd just been broken free of a trance. They rubbed their heads whilst looking at the ten girls, and immediately felt sorry for them. The ten girls that they'd sentenced to execution were really good girls all this time.

They started clapping for The Dazzlings and The Rainbooms, in an attempt to make peace with the ten of them. Their applause quickly turned into a sea of cheering and a happy crowd.

"I don't get it? Why are they cheering for us?" Sonata asked, shocked by this surprising revelation that was happening in front of all of them.

"Simple, because you've broken our spell, little sisters..." Fortissimo spoke from behind them, getting The Dazzlings to immediately turn around in surprise. "For that, I really have to thank you..."

Author's Note:

Night--Mist: Ooh... Dat cwiffhangew...

Me: De next chaptew's pwobabwy gonna be de wast one befowe da epiwogue.

Autumn Breeze: Aww... Weawwy?

Me: I'm afwaid so. But wook on da bwight side, I'ww be abwe ta get ta wowk on A Siwen's Fight once dis is aww ovew.

Sonata: Ooh! Is that the last one in the trilogy?

Me: Yep, and in dat one, we'ww be abwe ta see if yoo can defeat youw insane bwothews and save da wowwds...

Adagio: I'm looking forward to that one...

Aria: Me too...

Super-Stallion: It's gonna be epic!

All the foals except me: (Chatter excitedly on how exciting the third and final story in The Siren Song is gonna be)