• Published 22nd Sep 2014
  • 12,574 Views, 481 Comments

My Lady, My Love, My Life - MysteriousStranger



Several months after Trixie and Rarity became a couple, they must now face new challenges to mantain their relationship and make their bond stronger.

  • ...
15
 481
 12,574

Epilogue

One week later…

“Trixie-boo, You could at least let me carry a bag.”

“Nonsense, sweetheart. I got this.” The couple was climbing the stairs of an elegant hotel in Scoltland. Trixie was carrying all of their luggage, which Rarity didn’t approve.

“Trixie, I know that you want to be nice, but, don’t you think that you’re exaggerating?”

“Exaggerating? Who’s the pony who brought so many bags and suitcases? Our honeymoon lasts two weeks not two months.” Trixie put everything on the floor when they reached their destination. “This is our room.” Rarity took the keys from Trixie and headed to the door.

“Room 503. Bad day to have the elevator broken. Climbing five floors? Really tiring.” The fancy Unicorn commented as she opened the door and walked inside.

“I just want to sit down and rest before going out.” Trixie said while she entered the room.

“You wouldn’t be so tired if you allowed me to…”

“I don’t want you to sweat, that’s all. Your beautiful hair would get ruined.” Rarity blushed with a smile and didn’t reply. While Trixie put everything on the bed and sat on a sofa, Rarity admired their room. They asked for a presidential room. It had three ambients and a bathroom. The room consisted of a bedroom, a living room and a small dining room. The curtains were red and the sheets of the bed were white. Everything in the room was either red or white. The carpet was red and there was a small table with a kettle on it, alongside tea and coffee sacks. The furniture was of a great quality; made from the best wood. On the bed, there were small chocolate bars on the pillows and two lilies more below, to the feet of the bed.

“Trixie, dear, are you sure that you didn’t spend too much?”

“Don’t worry, Rarity.” The blue Unicorn said, standing up and walking to her side. “I had more than enough. I even had plenty of bits left when I donated what was left.” Rarity smiled at her before giving her a hug. “Unicorn Hills looked beautiful now that it’s reconstructed. Let’s see if this place beats it.”

“It’s not a competition, my darling.”

Trixie chuckled and gave Rarity a soft peck on her lips before walking to the window to contemplate the view of the green highlands.

“A week to explore. I’m already in love with this place.”

Rarity walked to Trixie’s side and rested her head on one of her withers. “We are going to explore this place together. Maybe we can come here once in a while, don't you think?”

Trixie moved her body and put both of her forelegs on Rarity’s withers and looked deeply into her eyes. “First, we have to like it." Rarity giggled before they kissed softly.

“Let’s unpack before heading out.” The fashionista said while she was still spaced out by the kiss. Both mares began to unpack shortly after.

***

“So, where shall we go first, my love?” Rarity asked once they were walking outside. They were surrounded by green and delightful aromas. The ponies walking by and doing their activities all had a smile in their faces.

“We need a map. Let’s head to an information desk.”

“Trixie-boo, I told you to take a leaflet from the hotel.”

“I know, my bad, I admit it. Happy?”

“I wasn’t scolding you…” Trixie didn’t say anything. Rarity sighed and looked ahead. “Look, there’s a map on that board! We can get some indications there.”

“Okay…” Trixie, still not recovered from her mistake, walked faster to the map. To a side, there was a piece of paper with references of the streets. “Let’s see… We’re here. Where's the nearest attraction?” The showmare stopped. Her hoof was still on the map and her eyes were on the reference sheet.

“Trixie-boo? What’s wrong?”

“I know this street. My… parents used to receive a lot of letters and packages from there. Ponies I know live here.”

“Who?” Rarity didn’t get a reply. Her wife began trotting down the streets, reading the street signs. “Trixie-boo? Trixie! Not again...” Trixie was determined to find the house of the ponies she knew. Rarity desisted on trying to get Trixie’s attention and followed her until they arrived to their destination. Rarity took the opportunity to get some answers. “Trixie, I really hate when you do that. Can’t you tell me what’s going on?”

“Sorry, sweetheart, it’s just that I can’t believe this.”

“Believe what?”

“I can’t believe that I have forgotten about them; the ponies who live here.” She said the last pointing to the house in front of her, which
consisted of two floors. “They used to visit me when I was a filly, bringing gifts and spending time with me, Clementine, and…”

“I got the picture.” Rarity quickly said before Trixie got any further. “Who are they?” Trixie, again, didn’t reply. She walked to the front door of the house. Rarity huffed and reluctantly followed her. The blue Unicorn was about to knock, but she stopped her hoof just before it reached the door. She gained courage before knocking on the door at last. Seconds later, hoofsteps were heard coming closer from the other side and the door opened to reveal a white Unicorn with brown hair and mane.

“Yeah? Who is it?”

“I’m sorry to bother you, sir, but I was wondering if you recognize the ponies in this photo.” Trixie said as she searched for a photo and gave it to him. The photo was burnt from the sides but the image was still clear.

“Oh, yes. It’s my brother and his family. We haven’t heard from them for years. Why?”

Trixie’s eyes became wet and she smiled from side to side. “Uncle…”

“Huh?” The stallion was confused at first, but he later looked at Trixie closer. He recognized her face. “Trixie, is it really you?” Trixie nodded and hugged the stallion. “Oh, Trixie! It has been so long! What brings you here?”

“I’m on a honeymoon.”

“You got married and you didn’t invite me to your wedding? Who’s the lucky one?” Trixie broke the hug and looked at Rarity, who was also smiling and her eyes were also wet from the scene she just witnessed. The stallion quickly got it. “Oh, well, congratulations, Trixie. I always knew you would find the mare for you.”

“What? Oh, Clementine told you, didn’t he?” Her uncle nodded.

“He told me that he had his suspicions. By the way, how is he? And your parents?” The smiles faded from Trixie and Rarity. “What’s wrong?”

“Uncle, we need to talk…”

“Sure. Please, come in. I’ll prepare you something.” The mares walked inside and the stallion closed the door behind him. Trixie told his uncle and family everything about Unicorn Hills without skipping a detail. Although her uncle was sad for the loss, he was glad that Trixie was still alive. Trixie was also happy for finding her uncle. She would definitely come back one day.

Author's Note:

Well, that’s the end for this fic everyone. I hope that you, guys, enjoyed it! :pinkiehappy:
I will write some different fics before getting back to write the third and final part of this arc. Yes, some of you already knew, but, this will be a trilogy! Excluding the one-shots, of course :ajsmug:
I want to thank SonicTheEchidna for his help (He hasn’t revised this chapter yet) and you, for reading! :pinkiesmile:
Now, imagine credits rolling while these songs play: Song 1, song 2.
Until next time, my faithful readers! :twilightsmile:

(Yes, the first song is sad. It's to describe Trixie's past. The second one is more cheerful to describe the present :raritywink:)

Comments ( 78 )

this is somehow an aprupt end i think, but because i know there will be another sequel, it is probably not bad as an end.

Very good story, take you time befor you start the next one, i really like the story but i am happy if i have the time to start a few other storys.

5524446 The reason it was an abrupt ending was because there's going to be a final part, so, yeah. This was just an epilogue. It wasn't mean to be long and it just exist to show what happened after the wedding, no more, no less :twilightsmile:

A beautiful story, well written and expertly phased.
The romance was very heart warming and sweet.
As always i will be looking forward to any and all fics, and always know that if you ever want to talk to someone about anything, i'm not to far away. (sad song in the background made me want to write that :twilightblush:)
I also will be looking forward to the TwiShy weeding in the sequel
Also a small thanks for introducing me the "The Rogues" i have a soft spot for Scoltish music :raritywink:
Over all fic rating: 9/10
~Tobben

5524605 Thank you for your kind comment. I don't know if I will ever write a fic as long as this one. Man, 20 chapters with words between 2000-4000, that was tough! :rainbowderp:
And, you're welcome! :twilightsmile:
Now, I can finally start with something else. You know what I mean, don't reveal it to anyone :ajsmug:

5525012
Well if you gather up Magic of Love into one single fic then maybe... no i think this is longer
And don't worry i have no friends to reveal it to, so you'r secret's safe with me :raritywink:
~Tobben

5525030 I have changed my progress feature. Just saying that I haven't forgotten of it :twilightsmile:

NO IT CAN'T END HERE :flutterrage:.... oh that's right, this is a trilogy. Now I'm happy again. Bring on story #3

5525715 Sorry about the dress... I couldn't find it anywhere :applejackunsure:
And, the fun and accuracy would be lost if I added the song later in the Author's notes.

WHAT THAT"S IT?! A cliffhanger!? NOOOOOOOOOOO! :raritydespair: I want to know the uncle now! I don't want it to end!

Ok. got that out of my system. That was a nice finish but I do think there should be a bit more after this. I did't even know Trixie had family left. I thought they were all dead. I still wonder about the psycho brother from time to time. Since he was different was he really all that bad or was he mentally ill? :unsuresweetie:

Now, there's an uncle possibly an aunt?

Please give us more, just a bit... If you don't mind.

A bit abrupt, yes, but the final part should make up for it. ;) Can't wait to see it.

Nooo! Please tell me that you will write the third arc this year! I'm in love with this fic, you know? If you can't write it this year, at least write some (which means a lot) one-shots featuring this cute couple (or maybe write a whole other story where Trixie gets teleported to the Lunaverse). Oh and, I'm known worldwide (around my class) for my impatience, but I can wait for this, I'll be patient for RariXie.
:trixieshiftleft::heart::raritywink:

5527356 This isn't really meant to be a cliffhanger. This is just to show that she still has family. Will they appear in the sequel? I don't know, mostly because I'm not good with names :rainbowlaugh:

5527839 As I said to the other reader, it was supposed to have an abrupt ending. It's an epilogue! :moustache:
The real ending was in the final chapter, the wedding one :twilightsmile:

5527856 I'll probably start the sequel this year, after all, it just started :rainbowlaugh:
But first, I want to write other fics, including a Rarixie one-shot :raritywink:

5528014

th08.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/311/5/6/applebloom_mad_by_imjoshdean-d4fgjmg.png

You have angered the Apple Bloom. Apple Bloom demands sacrifice in the form of sequel.

5528613 They might or not appear, I can't promise anything! :twilightoops:

5528023
Yay! I can't wait to read your other fics! Hope you best of luck in focusing on daily life and writing lots of stories at the same time! Also, why are the Trixie emoticons all bitchy-looking? Trix isn't a bitchy mare, they must have made a mistake... *no one calls Trix a bitch, I shall kill them*
:pinkiecrazy:

5531634 Maybe because she only acted nice at the very end of her last appearance :fluttershysad:

5531888
I guess that's the reason then, that's sad. Trix is so darn pretty too, they just had to make her a snobbish showmare, why couldn't they make Trixie some other antagonist? She is by far the worse antagonist in MLP:FiM. The other antagonists are all evil and tries to take over an empire, but she's just a traveling showpony whose life has been destroyed because she wants to earn bits legally.
:fluttershysad:

5531987 I don't think that she's an antagonist, just rude and egocentric. She humilliated Applejack, Rarity and Rainbow Dash but she didn't really hurt them. And, when she did evil stuff it was because the Alicorn amulet was corrupting her. She was her old self once she took it off.

5531995
The Alicorn Amulet corrupts the user right? Maybe she was just using it to gain respect, but practicing spells with the amulet corrupted her and she decides to get revenge instead of gaining respect.:trixieshiftright:

5532016 Since we didn't see her speak until she first reveal herself already using the amulet, we don't know. She returned to Ponyville right after getting it, so, I think that she was looking for a way to increment her magic and surpass Twilight. She didn't know that the Amulet had dark magic within it. At least that's what I think :applejackunsure:

5532088
That also makes sense, but we'll never know, unless Hasbro tells us. Or maybe Trix just found a very pretty amulet which she pays a thousand bits for and is just wearing it for fashion!:pinkiehappy:

5532118 That last part wouldn't make sense unless it happens in my arc... :rainbowlaugh:

5532128
Agreed. Maybe I should write a fic about that fashionable amulet.:pinkiesmile:

Wow, just finished this story.
I really enjoyed it.
This ship is cute.

5540717 Thank you so much for your kind comment! :twilightsmile:
I hope to see you on the last installment :ajsmug:

5829558 It's because I don't know how else to say it :twilightblush:

5948624 Nope. Since the small contest is over, I can tell you now. ALF :twilightsmile:

Well, I'm ready! Probably finish this by a week. It will be worth it! :duck: :heart: :trixieshiftright:

6610262 A little heads up, the events of this story happens first. You don't really have to ready it in order to understand this one, but you don't want to miss it out :raritywink:

6610799 Me? Skip chapters? How do you even skip chapters? :moustache:
I seriously haven't skipped a single chapter in any story I have read. Though some of the chapters I have read in the past can be boring, but I want to experience the story fully so I'm all ears.

Was suppose to read this a while ago, but I had an idea for my fic so I just had to write it down. Then I ended up sleeping and all. Now, back to my newest fav shipping! :duck: :heart: :trixieshiftleft:

Sure hope Sweetie Belle will have some parts to act like the viewer or whatever you call it :unsuresweetie: . Her gags about the shipping are just hilarious! :pinkiesmile:

6610924 It's not a chapter per say, it's a one-shot :rainbowlaugh:

6614364 Just new to this. I have been a brony for 2 years, but only watching the show. This Novemeber I tried to put things to the next level. Reading and writing. And by luck I found your stories to intrigue me. :pinkiehappy:

6614365 If it is a question that will spoil it, just tell me it will spoil it. I can get a little too carried away as I told you. Being childish is a part of me that makes me so hyper active to ask questions and comment and stuff every chap!!! :pinkiehappy:

6614364 Not even close to my country. I'm really farther than you think. :raritywink:

6614487 What I can tell you is that my country is happy even if they through thick or thin situations. I know you're probably thinking Holland, but I'm from Asia. My country is not really know for being happy unless you actually go there yourself. Maybe this will help: It is the most religious country and is in Asia. :pinkiehappy: (I'm definitely turning into Pinkie Pie as we speak since you're trying to do the guessing game with me!!! She is also my 2nd fav of the mane six :pinkiehappy: )

6614511 Religious and Asia. That makes me think on Japan, China and any Islamic country, which are the most religious. By saying that your country is not known for being happy unless you visit it, I think I'll stay with the Islamic ones, am I right?

6614540 You're right about Islamic being happy when you get there, but sadly that's not where I come from. Though you did guess that it's where I am CURRENTLY at right now cuz parents had a job opportunity so we moved there. But from where I come from, you can just hop from one island to another :pinkiehappy: As in that country can really hop from one region to another. Lots of islands, but not indonesia. Which only leaves... :raritystarry:

6614630 Ding ding ding! And she/he did it (still don't know your gender. Though better than saying "writer" or something. Though you can tell me not to ask if you really want to keep things personal and be a MysteriousStranger xD)!!! My country is really the kind that just smiles to a problem as long as they are surrounded by ppl who support/love them. Probably one of the best that makes humour cuz we just tend to laugh about something that isn't even funny at all. Though I must warn you we can be too corny with our jokes ( my friend infected me in using bad puns :derpytongue2:). Other than that, really hyper like me once you get to know us if we finally are comfortable to the person. What would you like as a prize though? Anything that isn't impossible to reach or do. Or even dare me to do something :flutterrage:

6617044 I would rather remain as a complete mysterious stranger. I will kill you on the inside because you will never know! :trollestia:

6618420 Meh. fine by me. Really don't care that much. I just don't know whether to put he/she when trying to refer to you. Any suggestions? :rainbowhuh:

6618447 Call me *Puts on sunglasses* Stranger.

Nah, just kidding, I'm a guy :rainbowlaugh:

6618581 I've always thought Spike and Diamond would be cute.

Then I discovered the cutest filly in the fandom, according to me. :scootangel:

6619427 Oww wow. There are lots of games out there that are just available *ehem* (Fall Out 4), but you still managed to keep it installed? Nice. I guess you just couldn't let it go. Your bond to the game must really strong. Do you still play it though? And sadly, I didn't say I played it. I only watch ppl play it. I have not had the chance to play it since really busy and all. Plus, my parents are really strict so I have a limit of 2 hours during weekends. The rest, no play so I just read and all (Glad I found this! :raritystarry:)

Going back to Fallout... Holy shizzle!!! It's out and other youtubers already had a stream or video about yesterday! I'mma buy this weekend!!! :flutterrage: BTW, Civ is a bit more complicated than it looks, but late game is just worth the wait! You can just nuke an entire army or city! :rainbowlaugh:

Login or register to comment