• Published 28th Aug 2014
  • 1,135 Views, 54 Comments

FROZEN #2: EQUESTRIA BATTLE - MLPEGRRR



THIS IS THE NEXT FROZEN. ANNA AND ELSA GET SUCKED INTO A PORTAL THAT LEADS TO PONYVILLE.

  • ...
37
 54
 1,135

PONYVILLE

Anna opened her eyes slowly. Where am I? She thought, confused. Then she remembered the mirror sucking both her and her sister in. Wait. Where was Elsa?!
"Elsa!" she called out. "Elsa, where are you?!" She wasn't paying much attention to her surroundings and didn't notice the ponies trotting by.

"I'm here!" a familiar voice called back. Anna turned around to see a blue alicorn with a tan mane and tail. Just then, she noticed everything around her. There were ponies, unicorns, and pegasi all over the place! Anna's eyes grew wide when she noticed Elsa was the blue Alicorn!
"Elsa!" Anna shouted, shocked. "Your an-an alicorn!" Elsa's eyes were now as big as Anna's, maybe even bigger, as she looked down at herself. But what she just noticed was that Anna was a pink alicorn with a brown mane and tail.
"Your an alicorn too, Anna!" shouted Elsa. Anna looked at herself, surprised. Elsa stood up on all four legs and looked around.
"Where are we and how did we get here?!" she shouted. Anna was too surprised to answer. She watched a blue pegasus with a rainbow mane and tail zoom by. She seemed to be clearing the clouds from the sky. How does she go so fast? Wondered Anna. She now stood up and walked over to Elsa.
"I have no idea, Elsa." Anna finally answered. "But somehow we have to find out how to get back to Arendelle." Now Anna looked worried. How were they going to get back, when they don't even know how they got there?!
"Maybe someone can tell us how to get back?" asked Elsa. She looked for a pony that wasn't flying. She spotted a purple alicorn with a blueberry mane and pink and purple highlights. She walked over to her.
"Excuse me." she said to the alicorn, who turned around. "Hi, I'm Elsa. Do you know

Comments ( 49 )

>Frozen Fic

Aw, sweet! Dem chubby Elsa thighs. Dat plump Elsa ass.

>they're horses

Ffffffffffffffffff- :unsuresweetie:

edit: I still thumbed up your fic tho.

All MLPEGRRR FICS require the EXCESSIVE use of CAPITAL LETTERS.
In the EVENT that CAPITAL LETTERS are NOT being USED EXCESSIVELY, ALL WORK MUST be EDITED and RESUBMITTED with EXCESSIVE CAPITAL LETTERS.

Downvoting a fic with Mai Waifu Elsa in it?

That's a paddlin'.

:eeyup:

4916877 I HAD TO RE TYPE IT WHEN I DID IT IN ALL CAPS.:derpytongue2:

I know this was written by a nine year old because no one above that age would write such a wish fulfillment frozen and my little pony crossover.

4923775 ACCTUALLY, I'M TEN! :duck::twilightangry2:

WHERE MUH NEXT CHAPTER?

WHERE?

AT LEAST SAY YOU ARE MAKING IT AND PUT AN END TO MY AGONY :unsuresweetie:

You can't title it Equestria Battle and then not show us the titular event! I'm gonna have a fit if you do. I wanna see an Equestria Battle! :raritycry:

4937464 I'm getting to it! Promise!:twilightsmile:

4938984

:raritystarry:

Yes! YEEES! *stops crying*

4939143 SORRY IT'S TAKING SO LONG. I'VE BEEN BUSY.:twilightsheepish:

4939606

OKAY. I LOVE ELSA A LOT EVEN THOUGH I NEVER REALLY WATCHED FROZEN SO I AM EXCITED TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS, ALSO AN EQUESTRIA BATTLE SOUNDS BADASS.

Love this story i wish for more:rainbowkiss:

4962466 THANKS!:twilightblush: THERE WILL BE! :scootangel:

Please continue soon. If you need any help I'm there to help. :twilightsmile:

Xray #17 · Oct 5th, 2014 · · 1 ·

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

4924275
You must be at least thirteen to sign up for fimfiction.

[youtube=QaPbOJ6JS7Q]
this is the what i hear when reading this fic

I CANCELED THIS STORY BECAUSE OF THE HATERS AND SOMEHOW MY STORY GOT PUT IN GROUPS THAT I DIDN'T PUT IT IN!

5101443
:raritydespair:

NOOOOOOO! Such a chillhanger?! How could you? That's the work of a monster, to cancel on the tail end of a cliffhanger

5101449 I MIGHT CONTINUE IT, BUT FOR NOW IT'S CANCELED.:trixieshiftright:

5101331

YEAHS! That's what I was about to say!

5101464
In the mean time I would recommend you pick up some writing guides. There's a multitude on the internet but if you are more into physical copies I can recommend Writing Fantasy and Science Fiction. One of the authors is Orson Scott Card, author of the well known novel Ender's Game.

I f**king hate that movie.

5101443

SOMEHOW MY STORY GOT PUT IN GROUPS THAT I DIDN'T PUT IT IN!

Lol anyone in a group can enter stories made by other people.

5101353 Noone cares about that these days. The mature filter would be more of a problem.

5101593
Actually, I have seen several users get banned for that. It is something that any site with a forum has to enforce.

5101599 But, I've also seen a lot of users be open about it and not get banned.

5101469
We were all about to say it my friend.
We all were.

4924275


Ok, your ten years old. This is what, your first fan fiction? Walk away with this advise. Please get a proof reader/editor to make sure your writing will appeal to others (try looking for editors or something like that). And when the going gets tough don't quit, keep trying and eventually you'll get the hang of it.

You gotta keep writing, not just cancel the whole story. Its gonna get added to random groups. Just roll with it. Free publicity. And once you get really good, go through old chapters and give them a make over.

And lay off the Caps and Caps lock. It gets annoying.

5101588 HOW DO THEY DO IT?!

5101828 OK! JUST WANTED TO KNOW! :twilightblush:

5101851
Is your caps lock button broken? When someone sees texts in all capital letters, it brings forth the idea that the person on the other end is shouting.

5101864 I would think so.

5101864 Sorry! I like using caps! :fluttershyouch:

5101882
No need for apologies. :twilightsmile:

5101851 Oh but with the Writer's group, I'm pretty sure their rules are only add your own stories.

5101828

HA! My screen has that same ad in the corner. I find it unsettling.

5102301 What is most unsettling to me is that I have personalised ads turned on.

5102317

:rainbowderp::rainbowderp::rainbowderp: Yup that's unsettling

*pushes the 'DETAIN' button* Your story is wanted for butchering the English language. Glory to Favoritstan. *watches soldier drag the main characters off to the prison center*

Frozen was terrible and STOP WITH THE DAMN ALLCAPS!

Yes, that was meant to be ironic.

5427501 I liked Frozen...I think they're coming out with asequel actually...

Login or register to comment