• Member Since 25th Aug, 2014
  • offline last seen Apr 24th, 2015

MLPEGRRR


I love MLP and drawing and writing. My fave out of the mane 7: Sunset Shimmer. Mane 6: Rainbow Dash. My brother is: BronySoldier98

T

"You don't know you hate someone until you're stuck in a closet with them for 2 hours."


After Cheerilee gets tackled by Starlight Glimmer into her closet, which won't open, they end up being stuck for 2 hours with no way out. Starlight can't use her magic, either. Who knows what will happen in that time.


Rated teen for the fighting of Cheerilee and Starlight.

Chapters (1)
Comments ( 3 )

¿How does Starlight Glimmer know that Cheerilee is a teacher? Since Starlight Glimmer knows that Cheerilee, is a teacher, ¿why does she not know her name?

It is a good thing that both Cheerilee and Starlight Glimmer are girls and girls do not poop because otherwise, the closet would get very disgusting.

Princess Celestia hit Starlight Glimmer with a spell partially blocking her magic while trying to capture her, so she cannot teleport out of the closet, but Cheerilee is a powerful Earthpony. Unless the closet is made of solid steel, Cheerilee could just kick down the door. Also, when Starlight Glimmer hit Cheerilee, Cheerilee could have ended the fight with 1 strike. Earthponnies are very strong.

It's funny, I guess, but it's really short and it doesn't make sense. Cheerilee and Starlight Glimmer don't sound anything like their characters. And Starlight doesn't laugh. How did she find her way to Ponyville? Why would she attack a pony with the intent to rob her? The only thing Starlight would want, conceivably, is Cheerilee's cutie mark. Which she could have taken easily, without physical force, whether they were in the closet or not. I don't get it.

5872817

It is a good thing that both Cheerilee and Starlight Glimmer are girls and girls do not poop because otherwise, the closet would get very disgusting.

Idiot. Girls poop just as much as guys. They even fart as much as guys. They just don't make jokes about it, and they certainly don't have contests.

Login or register to comment