• Published 15th Jun 2015
  • 6,595 Views, 86 Comments

The Princess's Keeper - Joshwolf999



Princess Celestia is known throughout Equestria as the strong and powerful ruler of land. Many wonder how she keeps her grace with the stress her role presents, and sometimes, how she can keep her sanity. The truth however, is one known to only a few

Comments ( 9 )

Okay, so Sunset is safe. Good. That was causing me a lot of anxiety, so knowing that she's okay makes me happy.

Good, Sunset's safe, now question is, will she stay that way? Hopefully.

Glad to see that Sunset is safe. Was not expecting the Dazzlings to be in this. And who is this mystery captor?

8290412

8290115

8289921
Yes, Sunset is safe now. Sorry to have stressed you out Sapphire but you gotta admit, it shook the story up. Now I get to play with relationships in the next chapter, so this should be fun. By the way timeline wise for the last few chapters, Sunset's first escape attempt takes place the same time as the Crusaders are found by Rainbow Dash in Blunder in the Boutique which was at least two days after Cream of the Crop. Sunset was found by Trixie after the girls got back. As for Dash's plan for the next day I'll write it if people are interested, or if someone else wants to write it they can, just be sure to link it to me. As to your question Gundam, that's a good question, I just hope people like the answer. Also, well put Shadow.

8290115

8292060
See, now I'm scared again.

But this is good. It shows good writing that you were able to capture these feelings and get someone like ME (who's a master of this) to have lingering anxiety over something within the story. Bravo.

8292734
Well, hopefully I can keep it up than, thank you :pinkiehappy:

Now that is a twist

when is the next chapter coming?

also, for being rated M, it's surprisingly non-explicit

9770436
Sorry, Life has been in the way. I'm working on it now and Well that's because I wasn't sure how explicit I wanted to go at first so I made it M to be safe. :pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment