• Published 13th Jul 2014
  • 1,879 Views, 24 Comments

The Kenneighdy Assassination - Sidral Mundet

  • ...
7
 24
 1,879

The Coverup

“YAAH!” Twilight Sparkle said, waking from her dream. “Okay, no more Nolan. This is worse than the time I started to wear eye shadow and talk incomprehensibly.”

Moving to her kitchen, Twilight got herself a glass of water when Pinkie Pie entered.

“Hey, Twi! How you been?” she asked.

“So-so. Just had a really weird Inception style nightmare.”

“Inception? What’s that?”

“You know, the dream within a dream movie with the BAWHAM sound effect.”

“Never seen it.”

“Well I got to show it to you, it’s BAWHAM.”

“What was that Twilight?”

“I was just BAWHAM you that BAWHAM was BAWHAM.”

“You feeling alright Twi?” Pinkie was visibly concerned as she backed away from Twilight.

“BAWHAM BAWHAM BAWHAM BAWHAM?” Twilight replied

“WHAT’S GOING ON?”

“BAWHAM!”


“JESUS!” Pinkie Pie said, waking up. Noticing where she was, she let out a long sigh. “Great one of those dreams again.”

“What type of dream, Pinkie?” Fluttershy said.

Pinkie and the rest of her friends had decided to hold a sleepover, and her outburst appeared to have awoken Fluttershy.

“It was one of those multi-layered stories where there’s always a fake out at the end just for a cheap ‘What it real?’ shock.”

“What was yours about?”

“Well it started off with you assassinating President Kenneighdy, then it turned into me telling everyone about you killing him, then Spike got cooked and I lost track after that.”

“Oh my, you don’t think I could have done something that awful, do you Pinkie?”

“Course not silly-billy.” Pinkie got up “Just a weird dream I had, that’s all.”

“Oh, that’s good.” Fluttershy sighed.

Turning to the kitchen, Pinkie asked “Want anything to eat, I’m getting me some fudge.” But turning around, she noticed Fluttershy was missing. “Huh? Must have gone to the little filly’s room.”


Fluttershy removed the odd metal helmet from her head. Detaching the wires, she took off a similar looking device from Pinkie head. The pink party pony was sleeping peacefully. Returning both helmets to her briefcase, Fluttershy made her way to the door.

“Works every time.” She said as she blended in with the normal hustle and bustle of Ponyville.

Author's Note:

Have some Pi
Edited by: Alovelylittlecomplex

Comments ( 14 )

This was a confusing, but enjoyable, piece of work.

But what about the grassy knoll?

4685443 She had one provide a distraction to keep the secret service occupied.

(Yes I know knoll=/=gnoll but still)

FLUTTERSHY WHAT DID YOU DO? I love this story and how it's mentioned in one of your other stories (I forgot the name:derpytongue2:). Overall, Fluttershy is a adorable assassin and Celestia wants to rule forever (why did you think she sent Luna to the moon?).

4685581 Thanks! I always liked the idea of assassin Fluttershy epscially after seeing this: 2.bp.blogspot.com/-LErp_cAIg1w/UpPhVj9EFOI/AAAAAAAAXuI/stmM6gCuvlQ/s1600/481616__safe_solo_fluttershy_crossover_clothes_assassin's+creed_artist-colon-hewison.png
Also, the story you were thinking of is Short Mane Fluttershy. I released it earlier today. I pretty much wrote these two in tandem, this one's inspiration coming from the other.

So-so. Just had a really weird Inception style nightmare.

Haha! I SO called that! :rainbowdetermined2:

4685620

I'm not asking this to be rude or be a troll or anything but I just gotta ask this, where u high when u wrote this?

4685859 Nope I was off my meds at the time.:pinkiecrazy:
(Honestly wrote this sober and I don't take any kinds of medications,save the occasional aspirin)

Having been to Dealey Plaza, I would have taken the shot from the grassy knoll. Easier target geometry and better escape route.

I'm afraid this story didn't do much for me, however.

Pfft... The real ending. :rainbowlaugh:

You captured the entire Inception soundtrack perfectly.

BAWHAM

Dammit Fluttershy, everyone knows you're supposed to use a pasta strainer for the best effect.

So, Fluttershy implanted the dream into pinkies head, but the dream was actually partially her memories, so if everyone thinks her asassinating the president was just one of pinkie's inception dreams, no one will guess that SHE ACTUALLY DID ASASSINATE THE PRESIDENT!

Login or register to comment