• Published 28th Jun 2014
  • 1,954 Views, 28 Comments

Journey in Bikini Bottom - Flying Fantasy Horse



When an evil returns, the mane six must travel to a different dimension and defeat the evil menace with the help of the characters from Spongebob Squarepants!

  • ...
15
 28
 1,954

MLP X SPONGEBOB WOW

Twilight Sparkle, Princess of Friendship, owner of the Castle of Friendship and oddly not the mayor of Ponyville, walked down the busy marketplace of the modestly small town. Ponies left and right were buying apples, livestock, slaves, weapons and seafood. It was a great feeling, but the lavender pony wasn’t worried about it at that moment. She was on urgent business, and she needed each of her friends to help her.

One of the ponies that she was looking for was Applejack. Twilight knew that she would be at the marketplace today, considering that she has no life and doesn’t do anything outside of doing farm work and attending to her apple stand. Twilight chuckled a little inside; she wondered why she was still part of the group anyways. She was sure that the rest of the group would unanimously vote her out of the group anyways, but there was no time for that now. She still needed to find Applejack.

Twilight stopped in the middle of the area and scanned her eyes around the marketplace. Eventually, she spotted her at the wooden stand with no customers attending to it. Twilight trotted to her and greeted her. Applejack acknowledged her with a simple and small groan as she looked down at her simple wooden stand.

“Applejack,” Twilight said with fake great concern. “What’s wrong?”

“Oh, Twilight. My crops have been doing terrible ever since the bats came along and now Ah won’t have enough money to pay my grandmother’s medical bill and I won’t be able to sustain the farm’s future and won’t-“

“That’s great, Applejack,” Twilight interrupted. “But there is more important things that we have to do. Meet me at my treehouse in about an hour.”

“But Twi’, Ah thought your treehouse was burnt down!” Applejack stated.

Twilight kept walking down the marketplace, salty tears filling up in her eyes.

Don’t remind me.


With her near perfect flying skills that came out of nowhere, Twilight flew to Cloudsdale to meet with her friend Rainbow Dash. She stopped at her house and knocked on her door, even though it was made of clouds. The door opened slightly ajar, much to Twilight’s surprise. She walked in slowly into a dark room, the sunlight coming through the windows the only source of light.

Twilight called to Rainbow Dash, but there was no answer. She darted her eyes around as the uncomfortable silence overtook her sense of hearing. Her ears perked up as she heard an odd sound coming from another room. Her ears guided her as she came closer to the noise. The noise sounded like whipping cracks in a steady rhythm. Whimpers that sounded like a frightened filly’s voice unleashed Twilight’s mind as she stood at the front a door, the noise coming from beyond extremely loud.

She crashed open the door and gasped at the sight. Strapped to the bed with cuffs was a small orange filly, whom Twilight recognized instantly. Scootaloo screamed in terror as a whip cracked at her skin, and she whimpered quietly to herself. Rainbow Dash cracked at the frightened filly again with more intensity, sweat pouring down from her forehead.

Twilight wiped her brow in relief.

“Whew! It’s just Scootaloo.”

Rainbow Dash glanced at Twilight and dropped her whip from her mouth and trotted over to Twilight.

“Hey, Twi’. Was up?”

“There is something that is extremely important that needs our attention and I have to get together all of the girls to my castle, pronto!” Twilight said with urgency.

“Wow, okay!”

“Do you know where Fluttershy is?”

“Eh, I’m pretty sure she’s doing stuff with her animals or something like that. I’ll get her.”

“Alright! Thanks, Rainbow Dash!”

“Hey, what are friends for?”

The two flew out of the window, leaving the trembling filly in the darkness.

“Um, hello? Will somepony help me?”


At the castle, all of the mane six sat at the circle of seats while Spike wasn’t present because of his growing self-esteem issues. Nobody really seemed to notice, however. Twilight walked in with a stern look on her face.

“Alright, girls. Here is what’s happening; apparently, one of our old enemies has come back and is trying to gain control of Equestria yet again.”

“Is it Queen Chrysalis?” Fluttershy asked.

“Is it Lord Tirek?” Applejack asked.

“Is it King Sombra?” Pinkie Pie asked.

“No, none of them have returned. It was from a very long time ago, from under the sea, in a different universe…”

Long ago, there was a sea monster from a different dimension that terrorized Equestria. Thankfully, because of Princess Celestia and Luna’s demigodly powers, they were both able to defeat the monster, and they sent it back to its own universe, never to be seen again.”

“Wow! That must have been a hell of a doozy to manage the economic problems of the entire nation!” Pinkie Pie exclaimed.

“Pinkie, remember?” Rarity scolded, glancing up at the ceiling. Pinkie Pie followed the glance at the ceiling, and saw a levitating black block with the letters TV-Y.

“Oops,” Pinkie Pie said, embarrassed. “Didn’t see that.”

“How exactly are gonna get into this realm and stop this sea creature thing, Twi’?” Applejack said, her eyebrow up.

“Well, unimportant character…”

“What did you just call me?”

“Didn’t I just say your name?”

Applejack lowered her head.

“We are going to use a spell that I just learned about two seconds ago to transport ourselves to the other dimension and then we will defeat this monstrous atrocity!”

The other ponies cheered. Twilight lit up her horn and shot at a squirrel that was minding its own business. A purplish wormhole opened up and hummed with magical energy. One by one, each other mane six leaped into the wormhole, until it collapsed and closed.


Twilight felt a small tingling sensation as white was all that she could see. Then, almost like a tidal wave, a force of water slammed at Twilight, almost filling up her lung with water. She closed her mouth and held her breath. She opened her eyes and stung as she saw the clear water. She saw the others clinging at their necks holding their breaths.

Twilight soon realized that they were at the bottom of the ocean, and trying to get up would take too much energy and too much time before they would lose air. She looked around for something that she could use to get water, but there was nothing that she could do.

With her last bits of air, she screamed a muffled scream as bubbles came out from her mouth. She started to see black and consciousness until she could no longer feel anything. She felt her body sink to the ground, and drowned at the bottom of the sea along with her friends.

Well, most of them. Pinkie Pie brought scuba gear and made friends with Spongebob and Patrick and they went to the jellyfish fields.

The End

Comments ( 28 )

I have no idea how to react

4613172 But Pinkie and Spongebob are gonna end the world D:

4613181
And the ocean is gonna smell extra nasty, and all the fish are gonna die because of the rotting dead bodies. :twilightsmile:

4613203
You think like I do.

I like you.

4613249
You guys seem to be getting along well.

4613254
I tend to get along with people. :eeyup:

4613303

Why thank you! But if there is one thing you can do, could you please stop spamming my story?

4613310
Ah, understandable. You are allowed to delete everything that was said. :twilightsmile:

4613296
Time to stop. :eeyup:

4613311

No, it's staying. But please just stop. I don't want more notifications about you guys talking to each other.

I'm just waiting for RainbowBob to show up here.

spongebob vs pinkie pie
DEATH BATTLE!!!!!!!!

Wow umm everybody died the end:fluttershysad::fluttercry::ajsleepy::raritycry::raritydespair::twilightoops::rainbowderp:

This sucks im out even everybody died including fluttershy

4615560

Perhaps I should make the disclaimer a little bigger.

WHAT THE FUCK ?

Login or register to comment