• Published 15th Jun 2014
  • 4,812 Views, 149 Comments

An A 'Mew' Sing Situation - rainbowPOOTIS



Wake up pink, fluffly, and more versitile then a swiss army knife. Fun ensures.

  • ...
24
 149
 4,812

Trick

"Nooooooooo! I won't be your science experiment!" Twilight was Currently walking back to her library, holding me in her telekinesis.

"Fascinating... I cannot tell if its more feline or marsupial..." I had given up flailing my limbs, as it was getting me nowhere. Abilities, Y U no work!?

"Oh hiya Twi, what you got there?" Pinkie! I might survive this after all

"Save me Pinkie, SAVE ME!!!" Pinkie only tilts her head in confusion, before giggling.

"Is that what it's called, a Mew? It's sooooooo cute..." I am not cute!

... who am I kidding, I'm pink, fluffy, and look like a kitten... why havent I gotten glomped yet, anyway?

"Can't talk Pinkie, I must catalog this new species..." watching as Pinkie breaks of the chat with a random pony, I realize we had reached the entrance to Twilight's library.

Twilight walks in, with me still held aloft by her magic. "Spike! Get the notebook, ink, quills, and some snacks, we're going to catalog a new species!" Within five minutes, Spike walked down the stairs, balancing said items, and followed Twilight and me into the basement. When we got down there, Spike set the assorted stuff down on a table, and finally got an unobstructed view of me.

"Twilight, what is that?"

"Considering all it say is 'mew' I'll call it that. So from now on, it's called a Mew."

Still holding me in the air, Twilight pulled out a couple vials, a pair of tweezers, a dropper,a syringe, a stethoscope, a popsicle stick, and a thermometer. She's really doing this, isn't she?

The first thing she does is put the popsicle stick in my mouth, before prying it open... like hell, I bite down on stick, and felt my jaw shift for just a moment...

*Snap*

Okay, either I have insane jaw strength, or I just used Bite, because that stick broke nearly instantly. Twilight reels back in surprise, caught of guard by my sudden aggressiveness, and her telekinesis cuts out, dropping me to the floor, where I awkwardly, shuffle/run/stumble behind Spike. "Keep the crazy mare away from me!"

"Oh no you don't!" I feel myself being lifted into the air again, and sigh. I suddenly feel something get pulled out of my back, and turning my head to get a better view, I notice the pair of tweezers Twilight had pulled out, were now hovering in her magic, right behind me, hold a few pink hairs...

She takes the hairs and puts them under a microscope, before taking a closer look. "Hair is short and loose, not meant for cold weather at all... tropical species, perhaps?" Turning back to me, she grabs the syringe, and uses her magic to immobilize me. "Veins, veins, where are the vei- aha!" She jabs the syringe into me, before drawing some blood. When she pulls it out, all of us were surprised to see the wound close up within seconds... setting the syringe down, she grabs the thermometer, and sticks it in my mouth... no, I'm not stupid enough to bite it, I'd rather not potentially poison myself with mercury. "Hmmm internal body temperature is 101.7 degrees fahrenheit... that's more in line with a feline then a marsupial..." oh thank god she didn't pu- "It would be best to get a second reading, from an alternate source..." she pulls out a second thermometer.

"Oh screw you universe, you are such a cheap ass motherf-" it went in...

"-UUUUUUUUUUUUCKEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!" Twilight was blasted back by the volume of my voice, and I heard the sound of glass breaking.

When she recover from hitting the wall, she noticed me glaring pure death at her, and quickly became worried.

"How can something that small, be THAT loud!" Wirling around, I glared at Spike, who had covered his ears when I started screaming.

"WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU SPIKE!" Both Twilight and Spike had been deafened by my outburst, when I noticed it...

The windows had shattered, and now presented me with an escape route, if I could get up to them...

Speed waddling over to the wall, I started trying to lead up to the windowsill, but couldn't get much height in my jumps...

"Come on, come on, come on!" I was steadily gaining height, and when I finally got enough to land on the windowsill, I made a break for it... or would have, if Twilight hadn't grabbed me in her magic again.

"Oh no you don't!" She began levitating me over to the table, where she plopped me down.

Okay, think, I'm a Mew, a freaking psychic type, so how do I use it? Looking over at the microscope, I point at it and mumble 'wingardium leviosa'...

Nope, nothing... maybe if I just picture it floating? That gets no results either. Invisible arms? Nope. Toggling gravity? Negative. I screwed up my face in both concentration and frustration. I dont care what, but something better hover! "WILL SOMETHING JUST GODDAMN FLOA-"

"TWILIGHT, WHAT'S GOING ON!" Why the hell is Spike panicking?

"I DON'T KNOW, I DON'T SENSE ANY MAGIC, ITS NOT A LEVITATION SPELL!" Opening my eyes, I notice everything not nailed down was covered in a blue aura, and casually ignoring gravity, me included. Spike suddenly looks at me, and points.

"Its that Mew thing! It's somehow doing this!" Goddamit, to loud! My head is starting to throb in pain, rapidly getting worse... meanwhile, I'm struggling in the air, trying to gain some kind of momentum, and not just float in the air. I want out! IwantoutIwantoutIwantout! Screwing my shut in pain, I feel something building in me...

*Plip!*

The only place I can think of, is Fluttershy's cottage.

*Plip!*

The building sensation peaks, and I feel my body getting stretched, before getting tossed through a sea of colors.

Just before I black out from the headache, I realize I am in Fluttershys cottage, and floating, before plopping to the floor, unconscious...

Author's Note:

Quick heads up, the humen turned Mew, wil be able to use any non legendary exclusive move. (Mew can lern any TM, sooner or later every know move will have been a TM at some point. You can see qhere my line of reasoning is going.)

Comments ( 42 )

hilarious

GMD
GMD #2 · Oct 4th, 2014 · · ·

Genious.

I will wait eagerly for the next chapter. You sir, (Or mam) get a thumbs up!

(Cause you never told you're gender...)

5088655 run Luna, RUUUUUUN!

wil be able to use any non legendary exclusive move. ahhh so he wont be able to do the secret rape attack?:fluttercry::fluttercry:

Lets hope he knows heal pulse because Twilight and Spike are going to need that deafness fixed...

Quick heads up, the humen turned Mew

How the fuck do you not know how spell human?

Looking forward to the next chapter!

5101827 Tablets, and dyslexia do not imx well...

Comment posted by Reality-Related deleted Oct 26th, 2014
Comment posted by Reality-Related deleted Oct 26th, 2014
Comment posted by Reality-Related deleted Oct 26th, 2014

shame I would have sent all the objects at that annoying unicorn for what she did... crush her under the weight of random objects which just impacted with her.

5307435 he still has no idea how to control his powers...

5310041 yeah but you would think instinct would allow epic rage smackdown

I'm guessing he used hyper voice. He also used Psychic. I wonder what the other two moves he knows are. Maybe transform?

... THis is cool. Is there gonna be more?

5611439 yeah, its going REALLY slow though.

IT NEEDS UPDATES!

Awesome! Please add more! BTW I have AD\HD

when is next update

5842917 I only really work on this when I have wrighters block for New moon RIsing and My Life as a Changeling. so who knows?

oh my god... please continue this. this may be the greatest comedy i have seen yet on fim fiction.

6123422 Oh god, I compleatly forgot about this fic with all the work ive been doing with my co author on My Life As a Changeling!

Continue this please!

Is this ever gonna continue?

Edit: never mind. Just saw hiatus thing

You just had to leave cliffhanger. Well I now have to find something else to read while I sit waiting for you to release a new chapter.:facehoof:
Come on you have a duty to your readers to continue this story.

6629162 Two words.

Fallout 4.

6631781 Fallout 4= too fun

6123422 sorry sir but your request for a "NEW FUCKING CHAPTER" is currently being processed and will be reviewed within 12-16 business weeks, have a nice day.

Please continue this story, you down syndrome fuck! :( don't hurt me

7435722 *BEEEEEP* I am sorry the number you have reached is currently busy and so far has held up by the Great and Powerful Muffin and Cupcake war try again when the pink and grey blurs have cleaned it up the war.

6125715 sir, i'm going to need to confiscate your couch wormhole for... science.

totally not so i can charge admission for entry into equestria.

totally

Comment posted by Sonicfury01 deleted Sep 13th, 2017

Are there any plans to continue this epic story?? Pleeaasse?

*deep breath* *efadd used Hyper Voice* :flutterrage:UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!

nice but do more chapters

Login or register to comment