• Published 16th May 2014
  • 939 Views, 3 Comments

Day of the Moon - JusSonic



Fanged Dahlia's prophecy is about to happen on a special day for Princess Luna.

  • ...
13
 3
 939

Chapter 6: Heed Thy Warnings

Chapter 6: Heed Thy Warnings

Omega looks at the sky as it returns to normal. Sombra sees and smiles as he says, "Fang Dahlia is gone forever and peace is back. Thank you Pony Mane Six, Princess Twilight Sparkle and friends; you ended one part of the evil King." A tear falls from him. "My true love Autumn Gem, that monster will never harm you ever again. I will wait for you."

He and Omega headed off knowing that they're done here and go to meet up with Golden Heart and Pinkamena.

During this time, the heroes of Equestria along with the Royal Sisters return to Ponyville to see how the recovery progress is doing.

The ponies walked around but they're still in fear by their nightmares. Sombra, who arrived, looks worried about them as he looked at Pinkamena.

Sombra asked, "Pinkamena, how about we could help them? They're very fearful."

Pinkamena sighed, "I don't know... Honestly..."

The very same are the Mare Six, Ben, Mystic Ponies, Dragons, CMC, and Princesses who are also worried as they're watched them.

Princess Celestia sighed, "This isn't good... It's like they're seen their true nightmares."

They nodded but they noticed only four of them, Flare Tiger, King Draco Hellhorse, Flower Dog, and Shadow Cat trotted toward in their cheerful mood.

Nyx shocked exclaims, "Flare Tiger! How are you still so cheerful?"

Flare Tiger smiled as she explains, "Nightmare may exist; it didn't bother us, not one bit."

Flower Dog and Shadow Cat nodded as they agreed with Flare Tiger as Twilight Sparkle walked up to Flare Tiger.

Twilight Sparkle asked, "What's your true nightmare?"

Flare Tiger sighed, "Mah nightmare is about I lost mah families, friends, and even allies. But the worst nightmare was mahself, Ah was going crazy like a mad mare, Ah'm not happily about it but Ah knew one thing, it's really a part of me."

Princess Luna gasped, "Wait minute, how could it be a part of you?"

Flare Tiger explained, "When there are two different parts, one side for good and other is evil. Here is Ah'm, which ya see really me, however..."

Flare Tiger reveal dark furs along her mane and tail bit giving off her fire-mode, her two front fangs bit long as her eyes is dim eyes with grim evil.

Flare Tiger grinned as she adds, "This is a part of me; this is what mah nightmare look like."

They look shocked at her as Flower Dog notice Rainbow Dash's body was pale, making her worried.

Flower Dog asked, "Is Rainbow Dash's okay?"

Flare Tiger noticed as well, she decided to change back to normal with sighed. They did look at Rainbow Dash which Pinkie Pie and Pinkamena poke her then Rainbow Dash did respond

Rainbow Dash shake while saying, "Brr, brr, brr....."

Twilight Sparkle gasped, "Is she okay?"

Flare Tiger mumbled as she hit Rainbow Dash which got her to snap out of it.

Rainbow Dash yelled, "HEY!"

Flare Tiger nodded while answering, "Eeyup, she's okay."

Applejack asked, "Ah don't understand...Part of ya? Is it same fer us?"

Flower Dog nodded while adding, "It's very true, tell me, what part of you do you really not want?"

Applejack sighed, "Being lying and harming other..."

Shadow Cat smiled as she explains, "See, it's really normal, it's like...a Split-personality, inner yourself which make nightmares happen."

Princess Luna gasped, "That explained everything!"

They nodded as Princess Celestia smiled, saying, "Look like other very special friendship lesson!"

Twilight Sparkle nodded while saying, "I agreed! Sometime nightmares could bring danger..."

Scootaloo smiled while saying, "It’s okay to ambit it to being honest..."

Princess Luna smiled as she said, "Sometime, we had a split-personality, but it's who we are as it's..."

Nyx giggled, "Part of us!"

Twilight Sparkle smiled as she continues, "I think it's a good idea to help other by explaining and helping others to understand."

"Everyone, if I may have your attention." Celestia calls out to the ponies, getting their attention. "I know that the last few hours have been rough on all of you."

"But you shouldn't worry. The one called Fanged Dahlia...has been destroyed." Luna explains. The ponies gasp then they all cheer. "Indeed. She may never bring trouble to Equestria ever again."

"And while the Day of the Moon was over, my sister's moon is still in the sky. We can still celebrate it if you all want."

The ponies cheers onward, despite what happened, they decided to continue their celebration of the Day of the Moon as they themselves can. Looks like nothing can ruin this moment of peace...

Of course, I spoke too soon; a loud thunder stroke on the ground, creating the black smoke behind of Ponyville, startling everyone. Can't they have a normal celebration for once?!

"He's here." Terrorcreep said seriously. Everyone look shocked, alarmed/or upset by this. "He has come."

A screeching sound is heard. The black smoke dispersed into a form of a grayish Vampire Pegasus, dressed in navy gentle clothes, he had a black cape and wore a crimson mask, and his Cutie Mark is a Golden Bat with crimson mask. He held a familiar lifeless body.

The mysterious enemy threw Fanged's wounded and injured body in front of Twilight, her friends and her family. Rainbow yelps, "Was that..."

"I thought Fanged Dahlia is dead!" Rarity exclaims a bit in horror.

"She is...just close to it." Kilik explains seriously to Rarity. "But the Vampire Pony won't have much time."

"But why bring her here?" Sweetie asks, hiding behind Rarity in fright. "And who is he?"

"My father..." Terrorcreep remarks dryly. Some of the others look worried, this is the same Myotis that Tao and their allies spoke of?

Arthur groaned, "Great; just what we need. Dark Mystic Vampire Pony: Myotis."

"Not another Vampire Pony!" Pinkamena groans a bit. "Not now!"

'Great'," Sombra thought to himself in hiding. 'I just hope he doesn't recognize me.'

"Things are getting more pissy." Lorcan remarks in hiding behind Luna's mane, "Sorry for the cursing, Loonie."

Fanged weakly calls out to Myotis, "My lord... Please... Help me..."

Myotis smirked while saying to the dying Fanged, "You had your chance. We had anticipated that your prophecy had failed us."

"What?! But what about..."

"Matters not... You had reached your life to the end; Grizzling Wings!"

Myotis, in midair, waved and stroke his hooves in front of him, creating dozens of vampire bats, charging and biting Fanged. The Ponies gasps in alarm as the bats are dissolving her as if she was nothing. Fanged reduced into nothingness.

Myotis huffed, "What a mess...Called herself a Vampire Pony yet a Bride of King Sombra. Like him, she lust for death too much." The villain turned to his enemies while continuing his gloating, "So good to see you here. I hope you enjoy your pathetic holiday."

"What are you doing here, Myotis?!" Celestia demands to Myotis sternly. The ponies have won; they shouldn't have to battle anymore for right now.

"Have you come here to gloat and fight?!" Luna demands to the Vampire Pony sternly.

"In case, you hadn't noticed, you've lost!" Twilight exclaims to Myotis sternly. He doesn't have a chance!

Myotis chuckled lightly, "Have I?"

"Uh oh; when villains laugh like that, it's never good." Phobos remarks in concern.

"As in they know something we don't?" Nyx ask Phobos in concern right back.

"Correct-a-mundo!"

"What 'de Sam Hill is he talking about?" Applejack demands in annoyance.

"Your fight with Fanged is a mere small victory. You actually believed that her prophecy is coming true. You are indeed fools. You had no clue of what's truly going on." Myotis taunts as if calling out the heroes of Equestria of their foolishness, if any. "We, Dark Mystic Ponies, were merely testing you, to see how powerful and great you are in overcoming your fears and corruptions. And so far...You've done well. Pity that you have no power to overcome your corruption, should it return to you..."

"Wait!?! This is the setup of prophecy?!" Kilik demands to Myotis in annoyance. And how dare he claim that the ponies have no power to overcome their corruption should it come back! They got another chance!

"If the prophecy is not part of your plan, then what is," Twilight demands to Myotis suspiciously.

Myotis just smirks as he explains, "End of what you once believed in. And trust me, when the time comes to you, your highness, you will make a decision, either a hard or foolish decision."

"What's that supposed to be mean?" Ben demands to Myotis angrily. What's this? The Twilight 'leave it or lost it decision' hour?

"I'm sure you will find out soon." Myotis then turned to Terrorcreep as if wanting to discuss "My son, return to me. You don't belong to those mortals. They treat you a monster, especially the heir of Celestia."

Ben groaned angrily. Having some thoughts, he sighed. Terrorcreep however, shakes his head saying, "Perhaps... or not... My loyalty... remains to both Mystic Ponies and the Light. I cannot betray them."

Myotis sighed, "So be it, my son. It appears... I cannot change your ways...But matters little. Be warned, my Mortal and Mystic fools. One day and someday, you will know the true terror and power of the Three Lords of Equestria. You all will suffer it."

"You won't get away with this, Myotis! Gaia Ball," Arthur yells out in defiance.

Arthur waved his sword up, creating a blue sun ball-like object. He then kicked it at Myotis. The Dark Vampire Pony smirked then waved his Crimson Blade up, cutting the ball into two.

"Did you see that?!" Lyra yelps to Sweetie Drops in horror.

"He cut it like it's nothing!" Sweetie Drops exclaims in worry and in horror.

"Are we losing?" Derpy ask her friends, upside down for some strange reason.

"Till we meet again..." Myotis chuckled evilly and darkly, disappearing through the black smoke.

The ponies look worried but became calm once Celestia spoke, "My little ponies. Do not worry. It will take long before Myotis would go through on his threats. We will do all we can to stop him and his allies from succeeding."

"Until then, isn't this a party? Come on! Let's have some fun!" Luna calls out to the ponies with glee.

The ponies cheers on as they quickly resume their Day of the Moon festivities, the threat of Myotis has been seemingly forgotten...for now. Michael Trotter arrives with a familiar cloak. Lorcan nods as he jumps off Luna's mane, landing on the Royal Guard's shoulder with plans to change him back.

As the two sneaks off, Michael whispers to Lorcan, "So how were ya?"

"Shut up...just shut up." Lorcan snaps to Michael in annoyance. He has gone through enough trouble, hiding in Luna's mane for one night/day.

Ben meanwhile decides that it's time to thank Terrorcreep and apologize for his reactions towards him before. The Earth pony trots up to the Vampire Pony, saying, "Hey, Terror; Thanks for helping me out. And sorry for... doubting you..."

Terrorcreep gloomy answers, "Of course..."

"Huh? I thought he should be happy for it." Rainbow said puzzled. He thought at least that Terrorcreep would be happy for what has happened, as well as defying his father like that.

Arthur chuckled, "He is, Rainbow."

"I don't know if you're either blind or too stupid to realize. But I don't show my enthusiasm to any of my friends or you." Terrorcreep explains to the Equestrian ponies believing that his friends won't understand how he shows his enthusiasm.

"Oh, we understand all right." Fluttershy said to Terrorcreep gently. "It's like how we met Maud, Pinkie's sister."

"Yep! She doesn't show her enthusiasm like I do!" Pinkie exclaims, bouncing up and down playfully.

"Right, we know what you go through." Spike said to Terrorcreep with a chuckle.

Music begins to play from the speakers. Luna speaks to her friend, "This is the Maestro Mozart's music. I hope you enjoy it."

Terrorcreep smiles as he said to Luna, "I do your highness."

"Hey, Terror. If you want some blood, I don't mind mine." Ben said to Terrorcreep with a smile. He wants to at least make up for some way for his reactions to the Vampire Pony before.

Terrorcreep smiled, shaking his head as he said, "Today, I don't plan to suck yours. But won't your lovely princess mind?"

"Whoa, whoa, no way," Rainbow exclaims to Terrorcreep in alarm.

"Are you crazy?" Spike protests in alarm. "What makes you think she will let ya suck her blood?"

"Right, forget it, fangy!" Pinkie remarks with a pouty look on her face. "She won't..."

"Of course," Twilight interrupts Pinkie. Everyone looks startled and alarm. She is actually going to let Terrorcreep suck her blood?! "Come on, everypony. He saved us. If it weren't for him, Ben wouldn't have figure it out of overcoming the fear and saved us. It's the least of a reward."

"Of course," Terrorcreep said with a sly smile.

Terrorcreep raised Twilight's hoof up. He bites on hers hard making Twilight cringed painfully. He begins sucking her blood gently and softly, making her gasped and panted in tire. Everyone looked worry and scared. For the moment, Terrorcreep release his biting from Twilight's hoof. He gave hers a kiss gently with Ben doing his best not to freak out.

"Till we meet again," The Vampire Pony said. Terrorcreep transformed into a bat, and flapped off.

"Twilight, are you okay?" Ben asks Twilight in concern.

Twilight smiled, saying, "Yeah, I'm fine. At least, I'm not dead or becoming a Vampire Pony."

Everyone chuckled. That's a very good point.

------------------

At this moment, Kilik was seen hanging out with the Mane Six outside a cafe shop along with the CMC, Spike & Phobos along with Ben. The gang had heard much more of his tale of what he experienced that was very much what happened during Fanged Dahlia’s little scheme to curse them to death. There were some that felt sad for the stallion while also learning about the things he achieved in.

“Boy howdy, 'dat was some tale.” AJ replied off in hearing the whole tale of Kilik’s past, and was it something to take in.

“So you were found by some pony called Edge Master when you passed out as a colt and he set your corrupted temple on fire?” Rainbow Dash stated out all the facts of what this guy has gone through, it does sound pretty fought.

“My word, isn’t that a bit much?” Rarity asked in thinking someone burning down one’s old home was a bit extreme.

“No, it’s a way to make sure that which is corrupted will burn away and not spread. It is an old tradition.” Kilik stated that what was done was a needed work by the monks and those that seek guidance; that they must burn away evil so that it does not curse one’s soul or harm the land.

“And during all that, your sacred mirror protected you from that demonic dark magic and you could not ever remove it from your shoulder at any time?” Fluttershy spoke in feeling that just hearing this story was sounding kinda scary.

“So afterwards, this Edge Master trained you for 3 years, trying to teach you to learn to control the evil within you and the Embrace Of Souls?” Ben asked in knowing that Kilik underwent training to make him stronger, and that’s a familiar bit of work he knows about.

“Correct, once my training was complete, he gave me my final test of eradicating the whereabouts of Dark Mystic Magic and so I’ve embarked on the quest to purify myself & my weapon.” Kilik spoke in explaining his mission, to eradicate all traces of dark magic used by Dark Mystics & other powerful evil creatures. “Over the course of fighting those that held darkness & purifying the innocent souls, it was soon I became known as the Destiny Awakened Hero, for my role play is of a destined hero that has awakened during dark times.” He explained the meaning behind his title name that others have given him.

“Wow! That tale is so amazing, it’s like you were ‘born’ to be a hero!” Pinkie Pie spoke off amazed by what they have learned about Kilik.

“Well if not for him coming here, when Twilight and the others were corrupted, we all could have….” Spike was about to say something over what they experienced, but was cut off.

“Killed off each other from losing our sanity to being corrupted evil beings from that dead with Fanged Dahlia,” Phobos pointed off in knowing the end result if not for the savior of the hour ruining the villain’s scheme.

“I’m just glad you helped us, your sacred treasure really help saved a lot of us and turn everything around us back to normal.” Nyx smiled in feeling they owe Kilik a big thank you, he really helped end what was gonna be a curse never-ending nightmare.

“Agreed,” The CMC replied to agreeing on that subject completely.

As the group was having fun from having their time of a life chatting with Kilik, something happened from afar. Kilik’s extremely sharp sense had his eyes narrow at seeing a certain stallion walking within the crowd; it was Chase the Warrior. The guy was not looking at the table where the others were (mostly to avoid eye contact with Kilik) and continued to move about. Despite Guildenstern's attempt to damage his power, the hero was able to sense darkness from him. Course the Mane Six saw Kilik’s focus was somewhere else that earned their attention.

“Excuse me, but…who is that stallion?” Kilik asked from taking a new interest in…seeing Chase while also sensing he was the same pony last seen when a dark presence came about in town.

“Oh that’s Chase…Chase the Warrior.” Pinkie Pie stated to tell Kilik of the other stallion that she and the others saw nearby who was leaving at the time.

“I see…how long has he been around?” Kilik responded in his eyes looking away from Chase, but his mind was kin focus on the subject.

“Well, he’s been living here with us, about the same time after the Mystic Ponies place the Mystic Shield to protect us from enemy range attacks.” Fluttershy spoke in recalling the time Chase came here to live in Ponyville, somewhere after the Mystic Shield was setup.

“Hold on, ye ain’t feeling suspicious o' him too, are ya?” AJ asked off in thinking she knows where this ‘familiar’ topic is heading.

“Oh brother, my cousin started the whole thing and now any pony we meet says the guy is strange to be suspicious!” Rainbow Dash slaps her head from the moment Brave Heart said Chase seem suspicious, other skilled ponies and those that even have elements says the guy is hiding something.

“It may seem wrong to accuse, that much is true, but….one may not know if there is a wolf in sheep’s clothing.” Kilik spoke in understanding the others feeling they don’t wish to misjudge a pony, but sometimes….one must trust instincts from what they feel are more true than the mind & heart.

“Goodness, I most certainly hope not. Having wolves in sheep’s wool coat is no easy feat.” Rarity gasped in worrying over a different subject about clothing.

“I think he was speaking the metaphor part, Rarity.” Twilight told her friend about the logic behind Kilik’s words.

“But still, Chase hasn’t done any wrong Mr. Kilik.” Nyx spoke to tell their new friend that they haven’t seen any suspicious acts from Chase.

“Yeah, unless he’s actually only presenting to be our friend and when our guard is down, he will turn on us. But that’ll never happen.” Pinkie Pie spoke off in Breaking Another Fourth Wall moment to say something so random, it left the others at the table almost stun silent from such a strangely theorized plot form of a tactic strategy.

“Riiiiight, I think you’ve out done your random limit there Pinkie.” Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes in thinking that was too much random from the normal randomness Pinkie Pie does.

“Hmmm, perhaps so….after everything that happened, things are still in the dark. Even if they are now bathed in light,” Kilik spoke from a deep thought of the matter; those that wake the light, there are some that cast a dark shadow. “Perhaps for the time being, it would be wise for me to live close by.” He spoke with some thought of what he must do now at this moment.

“Wow, so yer’re moving 'ta Ponyville?” Apple Bloom responded in hearing this as a surprise fact.

“That would be so cool!” Scootaloo smiled in thinking that if this guy lives here, they have nothing to fear.

“Did you find a house you can move into?” Sweetie Belle asked in thinking Kilik found a vacant house, however…

“Actually, I’ll be living in the Everfree Forest, where I can train in peace. There is a resident there who will allow my stay.” Kilik spoke in stating with a little smile of having found a place with another that will accept his company.

“You mean Zecora?” Spike stated in hearing and knowing who this guy is talking about.

“Wow, not a lot of ponies can stand living in those creepy woods like her.” Phobos stated in finding this to be one of the surprising moments.

“Still, it’ll be nice…having another closely ally if we get into a jam.” Ben smiled in thinking that having Kilik be nearby might prove to be a good thing for them. “I can tell, we’re both guys that had things rough, but we wanna try to help make things right in the world.” He can pretty much follow Kilik’s view of things, how they have gone through such bad experiences in the past, and are now trying to make a future.

“Yes, so for now my friends, I must bid you farewell. I’m expected to help Zecora bring some ingredients from a plant that she’s found to her hut.” Kilik spoke while standing up, as he needs to get going to meet up with Zecora soon.

“Hey wait, what if you get attacked if you’re alone?” Spike asked in concern, if Kilik goes into the Everfree Forest, won’t enemies come after him?

“They won’t attack me, nor can they corrupt me.” Kilik spoke with a calm expression to show the sacred mirror he has on his person. “The Dvapara-Yuga is always with me, it’s protecting me and my element from corruption, and any beings of darkness will be purified or be erased.” The gang felt it, the purity of light the mirror exhibits is very pure that even enemies like Dark Mystics can’t touch Kilik for fear of what will happen to them. “It is how I’ve even been protected should I meet those like the Dark Mystics. But until then, should you need me, you know where to find me.” He explained that with himself having a good protection, that he shall help those here if they need him.

With that, Kilik walks away from the group while a mysterious wind blows nearby, as if helping to guide the stallion. And before any knew it, Kilik was already long gone, off to aid and live with Zecora while also continuing his training.

“My, he is certainly a wondering pony of mystery.” Twilight spoke in seeing how Kilik was one to be full of mysteries.

“Yeah, and I can see where he’s coming from. He’s a good pony, and he’s very strong, maybe at times, I can get a little training with him.” Ben smiled in saying that Kilik’s a good person and maybe they can train together.

With that, the scene begins to go dark a bit from where the moment shows the Mane Six now have a new ally to join in their battle against evil forces.

----------

At the Oak Library, the group stands around with curiosity chat as Flare Tiger smile along with her friends, Flower Dog and Shadow Cat, and her adopted brother, King Draco Hellhorse. Twilight Sparkle walked up to Flare Tiger with curiosity.

Twilight Sparkle asked, "Flare Tiger, could you explained what it meant?"

Rainbow Dash nodded as she exclaims, "Yeah! I want to know about the other Elements too!"

Flare Tiger nodded as she speaks, "First, ya know Flower Dog?"

They nodded as Flare Tiger explained, "Flower Dog had her Element of the Nature, which control over the unexplained nature."

Nyx asked, "And the Element of the Twilight?"

Flare Tiger smiled as she said, "Eeyup, Shadow Cat's Element of the Twilight, which hold the balance of the Light and Darkness."

The Mystic ponies gasped, "WHAT?!?"

Flare Tiger explained, "Twilight isn't very powerful like the Light or Darkness had, but it had a different role to playing."

Scootaloo asked, "What's behind these Elements?"

Shadow Cat chuckled, "The behind of the Elements woke up in our hearts by something happening to us."

Flare Tiger nodded as she ask, "Do ya know mah history about how Ah got mah Element?"

They nodded as Flare Tiger explained, "There is different as their life is a bit...Odd. Hard to said..."

Flower Dog nodded as she explains her story, "I got lost in the Mystic Forest, it's very huge than the Everfree or Whitetail Forest, that's how I across the Element and gain it by trusting my senses."

Apple Bloom asked, "Can ya understand 'de nature?"

Flower Dog giggled, "Well, yes, I can understand them, by listening to their talking, honestly, it's very silly ways when they're talking about different ways, however, for Apple Acre Farm, I'm really shocked about their chats..."

Apple Bloom gasped, "Can ya tell us what they're saying?"

Flower Dog explained, "They're happily that the Apple Family who care for them, well... Um..."

Applejack smiled as she insists, "Tis' don't bit it, please tell us."

Flower Dog groaned, "They're complaining about Apple Bucking, they kept saying, 'Why's me!?!' and turned out that they didn't enjoy it."

The Apple sisters are baffled at it as Applejack asked, "Is there're ways for them to feel resting?"

Flower Dog smiled as she suggests, "Ask them nicely."

The Apple sisters nodded as Ben step in.

Ben asked Shadow Cat, "Um, about the Element of the Twilight, how did you got it?"

They're very quiet as Flare Tiger spoke up, "Um, Hard to say.... Shadow Cat is dead."

The group gasped, "WHAT?!?!?"

Shadow Cat grumpily explains, "Because of an attack by a Teenager Dragon! He's one who attacked in the first place."

Flare Tiger sighed, "Shadow Cat did save our life by giving her life away, then the Dragon got us in edge as Shadow Cat came in to rescue us and we're very happy to see her."

Princess Luna asked, "How; HOW?"

Shadow Cat smiled as she remarks, "Weird. First, I thought I was dead! Then, I woke up with confused and remember everything. Weird."

Flare Tiger sighed, "Its better leave it into unknown explaining..."

They nodded as the group agreed to leave it unknown. They chat; however, Nyx groaned which got their pay attraction to her.

Twilight Sparkle asked, "Nyx, what's wrong?"

Nyx sighed, "Can't believe it! That Fanged Dahlia transformed into a Dragon! There're nopony who can do that like she has!"

Flare Tiger whistle innocently, which gotten other looked at her as Flower Dog's giggle, Shadow Cat's snicker, and King Draco's roll his eyes with smile as Flare Tiger notice their stare at her.

Flare Tiger asked, "What?"

Applejack asked, "What? Ya asked us, what? Ya know about 'dis!"

Flare Tiger look confused as she ask, "Ya meant transformed into a Dragon?"

Rainbow Dash nodded while exclaiming, "Yeah! That!"

Nyx gasped, "No, it can't be..."

Flare Tiger chuckled, "Eeyup."

Princess Celestia asked, "Nyx, care to explain?"

Nyx explained, "I think, the reason why Flare Tiger's whistle so innocently, because she also can do a transformation into a Dragon!"

They gasped as hear Flare Tiger clapped her hoofs with a chuckle.

Flare Tiger chuckled, "It's all very true; Ah can do transformed into a Dragon."

Rainbow Dash smiled as she eagerly ask, "Care to show us?" Seeing that transformation would be so cool!

Flare Tiger answer, "Eenope."

Princess Luna asked, "Why?"

Flower Dog explained, "Her Dragon's size is no joke, it's very huge!"

Spike asked, "Same as my grandpa?"

Shadow Cat laughed, "No! No! Her size is way bigger than your grandfather!"

Flare Tiger sighed, "And, Ah don't want Dark Mystic Ponies to know about it."

They awed, "Oh, Oh!"

King Draco smiled, "That's a reason why we're very secret type ponies."

Rainbow Dash groaned, "That's why Comet Star fell for Flare Tiger!"

Flare Tiger giggled, "And Ah'm fallen for his randomness."

They laughed as Rainbow Dash groaned with a hoof-face as they're chat. The princess decides to go to her son, wanting to know about a certain subject.

"Ben... How did you manage to overcome your fear?" Celestia ask Ben in concern. She wonders so much as to how her colt was able to escape his fear in the first place.

"I had help...From Iris Crystal." Ben answers. Azure and Celestia gasped in shock, turning to both Tao's Family and Princess Luna, who nodded their heads, "Mom? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine... It's just that... hearing the name... makes me... unhappy and concern..."

"Why?"

Celestia hesitates, wondering if she should tell Ben this. The Alicorn sighs as she explains, "Iris Crystal... was...a good student... before Twilight. The princess then sighed again. "Unfortunately, she died in disease..."

"I'm sorry. I really wish I want to know more about Iris Crystal..." Ben said, looking down in sadness. It's a shame that Iris Crystal has died. The stallion would love to thank her.

Azure pauses as he said, "I'm sure you'll find out soon, my dear boy."

Ben nodded while saying, "Yeah. But... I can't help to shake the feeling that... She is somehow close and related to me."

"I think...its best you wait until you are ready..."

"Ready? For what?"

"You will soon learn it. I assure you that your mother and I will tell you soon." Azure said calmly to the stallion. Celestia knew that it's not time for her son to know about that subject involving Iris Crystal...not yet anyway.

Ben sighed, "Okay..."

------------------

Kilik kept on his trek through the Everfree Forest on his way to Zecora. The stallion however senses something's wrong. Someone else is in the forest, trailing him.

Suddenly a familiar foe appears in front of him. Kilik got his sword out, snapping, "You again?!"

Guildenstern grins eagerly as he speaks, "It's nice to see you up and going, my dear boy."

"What do you want?"

"A warning; if you are wondering whether there is a spy, then there is."

"What?! Then, that means -!" Kilik begins to say. So his suspicions were right. There is a spy in Ponyville and it could be...

Guildenstern interrupts Kilik's line of thinking with a snap, "Don't try jumping on the wrong conclusion again. Twilight Sparkle and Azuma judged wrongly on Chase, instead of me."

"Then, that means -!"

"You're learning."

"I will find you! Whatever you're planning, you won't succeed in it!" Kilik exclaims in determination, preparing to charge at his enemy but the evil Dark Mystic Pony moves out of the way in time. That monster isn't letting his guard down so easy.

"If you can find the real me, my dear boy," Guildenstern chuckled evilly

Guildenstern disappeared in black smoke. Kilik suspects that something's wrong. How did the Dark Mystic Pony knew that he suspected Chase? Why direct any attention from him? The hero is never wrong about his ability before and it isn't wrong now.

Kilik knew that he needs to keep an extra closer eye on Chase in the near future.

--------------

The scene opens to where Kilik is seen helping to bring some bags in to a familiar hut that belongs to Zecora. He sets them down while the zebra shaman goes through them.

“I must admit, you took me by surprise that you wish to be a resident guest, in my humble-aboa.” Zecora spoke her rhyme sentence in stating about her new guest staying with her.

“I must thank you for accepting me, I’ll help out with what I can here while I train.” Kilik humbly gave thanks to Zecora’s generous hospitality.

“But there is more to your eye, that I can see, more going on before me.” Zecora spoke in noticing there is something happening around Kilik’s world of view.

“Yes, tell me, have you felt there is something about to happen, but it’s lying in wait.” Kilik spoke in concern; he feels there is something lying in wait in Ponyville, like a dark shadow awaiting to leap out.

“Hmmm, this riddle is mind blowing, for an answer you seek, I do not hold.” Zecora shook her head to sadly say that she does not know of it.

“It’s fine. For now, just staying close by will help in watching Ponyville, it seems it’s the most center of attacks.” Kilik responded in understanding the matter, he just has to be closely if something terrible comes up.

“Indeed it is, the Three Lords of Equestria wish to go after the gathered heroes that lie wait there. All together but they cannot do much with a shield of mystic protecting them all.” Zecora nods while stating a fact, so long as the Mystic Shield stays standing, the stronger foes cannot launch an all-out attack as they wish to please.

“Yes, but while I’m here, I sense you also hold something that they may try to come for.” Kilik nods to this while sensing something else, an object that the zebra has hidden from evil seekers.

“Indeed I do, the Alicorn Amulet is a power that is great, too great for greedy ones that choose to seek.” Zecora spoke off in rhymes in relaying the message as told here. “But perhaps while I hid well, you may help me in keeping what should stay hidden safe.” Zecora stated that while she hid the item, Kilik can act as her protector if the enemy comes to try to interrogate her.

“Of course, I could almost image how terrible it be if any of our foes came for it.” Kilik nods in understanding the message, he’ll help keep such a power out of evil’s reach.

With that, Kilik soon helps set a few of Zecora’s potions around her hut while the scene grows dark. Now with Kilik staying close by, and helping Zecora out, at least the zebra shaman feels safer if any foes try to come for her to look for the powerful amulet, such that even the Superior would want it. Until then, at least there is a well suited guard to help maintain the task.

--------------------------------

Guildenstern has come forward to his master who is pleased. Despite the fall of Fanged Dahlia and the failure of the so-called prophecy, the villains had some success in the plan.

Dark Curse smiled as he speaks, "Well done, Guildenstern. The plan had gone smoothly as I had hope."

Guildenstern gave a creepy grin as he said, "My pleasure, as always."

"Good... Finish off what you had begun. Complete the Dark Elements before Twilight find the last key."

"At once."

Dark Curse left the Guildenstern's Laboratory, seeing the Superior waiting outside. The villain said to his colleague calmly, "We are in fast progress."

"Good. But it appears that more of Elements of Harmony are coming out. This could mean something." The Superior said to Dark Curse seriously, knowing that more Elements being revealed means trouble for them all.

"Yes. But we must test on the six Dark Elements first. If they truly work well, then there might be possible of creating the rest of the Dark Elements and its power as well."

"Yes. We will have the chance to even the odds."

"Indeed, it is. Project Dark Mega is yet to begin, since I require some items." Dark Curse said to the Superior, explaining how the project needs some items to be completed.

"Take your time. I can wait. Just be careful of Grimmore, you don't want him to scare you off." The Superior said to Dark Curse. Grimmore isn't very pleased with his so-called friend lately.

Dark Curse huffed as if this was a terrible joke to him, "If he learns not to bother me."

"Oh, I'm sure he knows. Just don't try to challenge him."

"As you wish, Demon God."

------------

In her private chamber, Princess Celestia, Luna, Azure Phoenix and Tao had a discussion of what they have learned, some of them are still stunned over the information concerning...her.

Celestia was the first to speak up, "I can't believe it. My daughter... Here as Ben's Spirit Guardian. How is it she knows about him?"

Azure sighed while shaking his head, "I wish I had the answer."

"She's indeed beautiful as you, Celly. I really wish I could meet her in pony." Luna said to her sister, saddened over the fact that her niece is indeed dead. The Goddess of the Night would love to meet her in pony.

"Nothing can be told. But I'm much more concern with our enemies." Tao said seriously. The enemies are becoming more unpredictable and ruthless as if someone inside Ponyville is helping them in secret.

Azure nodded his head as he said, "Yes... Dark Mystic Ponies... Why do they attack on the Mane Six mostly? Could it be that it involved the chest?"

Celestia sighed, "Maybe... But for now... we wait and watch on how the event goes. I can only hope our ally is safe and secured from other sides."

Tao nodded as he said, "Yes. Fooling the Superior is okay, but Dark Curse or Grimmore could be a problem. I salute her to be safe and secured."

"Yes... I hope so."

---------

At the Everfree Forest, Flare Tiger and Draco were on their way home. Flare was the first to speak in amazement over Iris Crystal's appearance, "I can't believe she actually do it."

Draco nods, adding, "Yeah... That could have blown her cover; and not to mention that the Dark Mystic Ponies and Shadow Dragon would have found out about it."

"I know... But she seems so willingly to help Ben. I wonder if that's a good idea of her."

"You know her. She loved her family, especially Celestia and Azure Phoenix. They were her parents once."

Flare sighs, "I know... And almost all of us, including Lance Justicestrike are related to them and Ben."

"It's best not to tell since the Princess is afraid and concerned on Ben's reaction." Draco said to his adopted sister seriously. He knew that Ben may not take the news very well of the truth indeed.

Flare sighed, "Yeah, I know. But Tao could be right. She needs to tell him the truth soon."

"What about us?"

"Soon; she and I had discussed about it, and know it is not the time to reveal ourselves. If we do that..."

Draco frowns, looking furious as he shakes his head, saying, "I'm not gonna imagine of what kind of plans that Dark Curse is cooking up. That monster... he ruined everything, especially Shadow Dragon."

"Don't worry. We'll make it right. I'll make sure that... He will pay for it." Flare promises her brother, nuzzling him a bit.

Draco sighed for the best, "I hope so..."

-------------

In the deep part of the Everfree Forest, Shadow Dragon nuzzled T. Moon gently on her head. She nuzzled back as he spoke to her, "It's not what I called a good celebration but it's the only way to avoid attention. And best of it: my darkness kept us safe. No Elements, and not even Azuma's or Kilik's can sense us."

T. Moon asks her love gently, "Are you sure?"

Shadow Dragon kissed T. Moon on her lips as he said to her, "Of course; Happy Day of the Moon, my beloved."

"Happy Day of the Moon to you... Shadow Dragon..."

Shadow Dragon and Twilight Moon kissed each other on their lips. They then danced together in tango for a few times under the moon.

---------------

The scene opens up to the Crystal Empire, as all things are seen as being peaceful after some terrible events that were played out. But our focus is on the house where Twilight Sparkle met with Autumn Gem, as speaking of that mare, she is seen coming out for a bit. But she looks kind of sad for some reason while everyone else in the empire seems glad.

“How many days have passes since the empire was restored to its magical self? I know we owe much of our thanks to Princess Cadance, Shining Armor, and the Mane Six along with their baby dragon for saving us from disappearing another 1000 years, but…” Autumn Gem said as she sighs in sadness. “I still miss him. The one stallion I care for, even if he was sent away by the Crystal Heart. Huuuagh,” She lets off a long sad sign in feeling there was still some misery in her, because King Sombra was sent away for his evil, but deep down, she believes that there might still be good in him.

As the mare prepares to go back inside her house, a knife was thrown as it stabbed into the glass door with a note on it.

“Hugh? Goodness, where did this come from?” Autumn Gem yelped to look around, thinking of where this thing came from, but carefully pulled the note off to observe it. “It’s a message, but from whom? Hmm…it says….hugh!” She was carefully reading the note until she gasps along the lines of something that caught attention. “Wait! What was that last part?” She reads it again in seeing something that caught her eye before gasping to back away. “Could…could it really be…” She almost felt in denial, but maybe…just maybe.

Then without another moment hesitation, she rushes into her home, sees a photo with the note of her and Sombra long ago. Who could have known about this except for any crystal pony, but this note was no joke it seem.

“I need to leave immediately!” Autumn Gem spoke before deciding to head out at this time.

Soon the mare comes out of her home to lock the door, and she is seen wearing a cloak along with a red scarf that blew with some daily wind of today’s weather.

“I hope what is written is not a false claim.” Autumn Gem spoke with hope that this note was being true as she was soon rushing off while the note she had slip out from her possession to land on the ground.

And as the note was on the ground, there was shown something written that earn our curiosity: “Dear Autumn Gem, please come to Ponyville. There, you will meet a pony named Jack Zen who will take you to Canterlot, and it will be there…that some pony you cared for will be waiting at the Canterlot Gardens. Sign: A Friend & ally.” With that much in the mind of the mare that was off, she held the red scarf tightly in recalling it’s sentimental value to her from the one she cared for; he’s waiting for her, and she must go to see if it’s true.

--------

"Yuck; Too yucky for my tastes," Grim Creeper remarks, a bit disgusted by the ending, "I need some harm, ZOMBIE, FRONT AND CENTER!"

A zombie came in, growling to the Grim Creeper...who got out a gun and shot him, causing the creature to yelp and fell to the ground, deader than he already is.

"Thank goodness! I needed something to clear out the happiness. Well, colts and ghouls, that's it for this little tale of horror. Yeah, it got a happy ending but what do you expect in a My Little Pony story?" The Grim Creeper asks the audience in disgust. He pauses then realizes. "Oh, wait, wait! It got suspense, death of a Vampire Pony, hidden darkness and other stuff! Hee hee! I guess I got what I wanted after all; ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"

The Grim Creeper laughs so hard...that his head fell off his body, landing on the ground. He groans, "Horse feathers! Can somepony get my head for me? What a way to 'lose a head'."

The End

Cast list
Kate Elliott: Fanged Dahlia
Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle, T. Moon
Ashleigh Ball: Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rainbow Droid, Shadow Cat
Andrea Libman: Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Dr. Pinksano, Pinkamena Diane Pie
Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity, Princess Luna, Granny Smith, Derpy Hooves, Lotus Blossom
Nicole Oliver: Princess Celestia, Cheerilee
Cathy Weseluck: Spike the Dragon, Mayor Mare
Jason Marsden: Ben Mare, Chase the Warrior/Shadow Dragon
Daveigh Chase: Nyx
Chris Sanders: Phobos the Dragon
Michelle Creber: Apple Bloom, Flower Dog
Claire Corlett: Sweetie Belle
Madeline Peters: Scootaloo
William Lawrenson: Pipsqueak
Cathy Cavadini: Dinky Doo
Alexandra Carter: Twist
Peter New: Big Macintosh
Orlando Bloom: Golden Heart
Sab Shimono: Mystic Tao
Douglas Rye: Azure Phoenix
Doug Stone: Bullhound
James Sie: Dragon Kick, Shades
Stacie Chan: Jade Adventure
Noah Nealson: Mighty Heart
Doug Erholtz: Strikespell
Kirk Thornton: Anger
Emma Watson: Flare Tiger
Will Friedle: King Draco Hellhorse
Matthew Mercer: Terrorcreep
Kaiji Tang: Arthur
Tara Platt: Jenny
Neil Ross: Guildenstern
Clancy Brown: Clumsy Rat
Adam Baldwin: DJ Red
Sean Pertwee: Houndkiller
Joshua Seth: Kilik
Kelly Hu: Iris Crystal
Scott McNeil: Tough Apple
Chantal Strand: Diamond Tiara
Shannon Chan-Kent: Silver Spoon, Pinkie Pie (singing voice)
Britt McKillip: Lyra Heartstrings
April Winchell: Sweetie Drops
Brenda Crichlow: Zecora

With special voice appearances by
John Kassir: The Grim Creeper
Peter Capaldi: Michael Trotter
Keith Silverstein: The Demon Assassin
Vincent Tong: Flash Sentry
Vic Mignogna: Lorcan, Omega
Jayson Thiessen: Havis the Light Elf, Dr. Hooves
Jim Miller: King Sombra
John de Lancie: Discord
Jim Cummings: Maxin Talos
Liam Neeson: Romeo Stalkthief
Latham Gaines: Dark Curse
Tim Curry: The Superior
Kath Soucie: Xianglian
T.J. Storm: Edge Master
Richard Epcar: Myotis
Lara Jill Miller: Autumn Gem

Author's Note:

Intense, ain't it, but I finally got it. Whatcha guys think? Well, after that horror, time for some crossover fun...

"Of Ponies and Muppets: MLP/The Muppets crossover. Takes place after "The Muppets Most Wanted". Kermit and his pals, needing some guest stars to get their show going again after so long, uses Dr. Bunsen Honeydew's device that ends up pulling in the Mane Six. Can the ponies deal with being on TV again as well as the Muppets' insanity."

Finally, a story I wanted to get to in a while. Until next time, folks, read, review and suggest!

Myotis is based on Myotismon (Digimon), Dracula (Marvel) and Flutterbat (My Little Pony).

Comments ( 2 )

4399722 A plug. No shame at all.

i love dis story sereies.... whatever its still good like cupcakes:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment