• Published 16th May 2014
  • 938 Views, 3 Comments

Day of the Moon - JusSonic



Fanged Dahlia's prophecy is about to happen on a special day for Princess Luna.

  • ...
13
 3
 938

Chapter 1: The Prophecy Grows Near

Chapter 1: The Prophecy Grows Near

It was a dark and stormy night in some sort of graveyard. The dead are sleeping in their graves, undisturbed. Of course, things are going to get messy at a local crypt nearby.

Inside the crypt is a flight of long stairs that led downward, downward, downward, downward...until it stops on a deepest bottom level and right into some sort of tomb area with a coffin in the middle, dust, cobwebs and all. For a moment, it appears all is quiet...

Until the coffin opens as a figure rose up, laughing maniacally: some sort of skeleton like Unicorn with yellow eyeballs, a thick gray mane and tail, he is wearing a brown suit and his cutie mark is of a tombstone.

As if breaking the fourth wall like Pinkie does, the Unicorn spoke creepily, "Good evening, colts and ghouls! And welcome to Crypt World! I am your Deadly Host, the Grim Creeper! Ha ha ha ha! I enjoy having some guests around: ponies are always...'dying' to get in; ha ha ha ha!"

Grim Creeper coughs a bit then spits out a bug. He groans, "Ick; Cockroaches. Anyway," He got out of his coffin and goes over to a couple of books on a dust table. "Crypt World is a fascinating home and world. A world where your deadliest nightmares, horror and such came to life. Such like what happened a few days ago. Wanna hear about it? Because if not, you ain't leaving until I do!"

The skeleton Unicorn picks up a book, grinning as he said, "It all starts not too long ago. A witch by the named of Fanged Dahlia cast a curse on the Mane Six, predicting their demise; the only way to save them; finding the keys to some sort of box that the heroines got from the Tree of Harmony. Ugh, I hate happy endings. Of course, they are getting close...close to ruining the prophecy.

"Well, the story I'm going to tell you involves that prophecy, my home Crypt World...and a holiday dedicated to a former villainess I know personally. Sit back, enjoy because you are in for a real treat that I 'dug' up for you! In a story I like to call..."

The Grim Creeper shows the cover of the books, showing the Mane Six and their allies in a nightmarish realm, surrounded by creepy eyes, Timberwolves and Fanged Dahlia is on top of them, watching and laughing.

"'Day of the Moon'! Ha ha ha," The Grim Creeper laughs madly as the story begins.

---------

The story begins in Canterlot. Luna was trotting through the hallway, looking hopefully and eagerly. Her sister got a special announcement planned that involves her, tomorrow night.

Celestia was in the throne room as a camera room is at work, preparing a broadcast to all of Equestria. The Princess of the Sun spots her sister coming in and grins. She spoke, "Ah, Luna. You came just in time."

"Indeed. What is this announcement you got?" Luna ask, arching an eyebrow, pondering what her big sister could be up to.

"Oh, you will see in a moment."

"Okay, ponies! We are live in 5, 4, 3..." The director exclaims, counting down then does the last two numbers '2 and 1' silently then motions the camera to begin.

As the camera begins rolling, an announcer is heard, "And now, ponies, gather around your TV sets as your Princess Celestia is about to make an announcement!"

Ponies all over Equestria gather around TV in their homes or outside of stories to see what the princess has got to say. Celestia clears her throat before speaking, "My fellow ponies, rarely we have made holidays over the years and especially on special occasions. Of course, some time ago, I have extended Nightmare Night to help my sister reach out to her subjects. But I decided that it's time for another special holiday; One that isn't dedicated to her alter-ego Nightmare Moon but rather to Luna herself.

"Henceworth, I decreed that tomorrow night will be known as 'Day of the Moon' where they will be moon festivities, activities, and such in honor of Luna. She and I will pick a special town to hold the first annual one in so stay tuned for more details."

Luna looks surprised and touched. Another holiday about her: except it's on her and not on her villainous alter-ego (which is now Nyx)! She was worried that ponies celebrated the night because of what her evil actions...but maybe now there will be a different reason.

"Well, this is rather...touching." Luna said with a chuckle. But a look of concern is on her face. "Still, I can't help but feel..."

Michael smiles, saying to Luna, "Your highness, it's a day dedicated to you..."

Lorcan, wearing his usual cloak and hood, nods while saying, "Yeah. Come on, Luna. What can go wrong," He pauses. "Wait, don't answer that..."

---------

"Wow!" Spike exclaims as the Sparkle family is now beginning decorating the library for Day of the Moon. "A whole day dedicated to Luna! Man, this is going to be fun."

"I know." Nyx said as she and Phobos helps Twilight put down book about the moon, Equestrian history, and any books involving Luna onto the table. "After the clone incident, we could use some sun."

"Right," Phobos exclaims, eating a jawbreaker. The Moon Dragon cringes, almost breaking his teeth. "Tasty."

"Luna must be so proud." Twilight said as she dust off the book shelves. "There's going to be a lot of ponies wanting to come here. I just hope that our town gets picked for the festivities."

Ben, coming in, chuckles while saying, "I got a feeling that we may be the host of the first annual Day of the Moon. After all, you and your friends did saved my Aunt Luna from her evil self; Nightmare Moon, not our daughter of course. It was here that you helped her reach out to her subjects on Nightmare Night. In fact, Ponyville is one of the few places where stuff involving my aunt had happened."

"Yes, that's true. I hope the Mystic Ponies would attend."

"Knowing Tao, he wouldn't miss out on this for all of the tea in Equestria."

"That would be funny." Spike remarks with a chuckle. Koga came by with a plate of nachos. The baby Dragon took one, adding, "Thanks, Koga."

Twilight smiles a bit. She can't wait for the brand new holiday. Even if Ponyville wasn't picked, the Alicorn and her friends can still have some fun.

-------------------------------

But as the ponies are preparing for the holiday, they are unaware of an evil danger about to be unleashed. Fanged Dahlia stood in mid-air in the lab, waiting presently. She and her allies has gotten word of the new 'Day of the Moon'. This is perfect. The villains can strike and put the Mane Six in a predicament that neither of them will ever get out...

"Listen up and listen well." Fanged Dahlia said to her new allies anxiously. "Your bosses Dark Curse, Grimmore and the Superior had put me in charge of this operation so we must not failed. First off, we need someone to rig the decision to make Ponyville the place of the first annual Day of the Moon celebration."

"Leave it to me." The Demon Assassin said with a sinister bow to Fanged Dahlia. "After all, I was able to cut the Mane Six and got their blood. Rigging this will be perfect."

"Once the celebrations get under way, I need some sort of...distraction to make a huge panic long enough for me to make my move."

"Ooooh, allow me." Dr. Pinksano laughs madly. She then removes a sleet that is covering something nearby, "Behold; Timberwolves!"

The Rainbow Droid stares blankly, unimpressed. Dr. Pinksano grins madly, adding, "I know, you’re probably wondering why I want to help ruin Day of the Moon-"

"Not really." Rainbow Droid remarks as he stares at his black slippered hoof and leaves the room.

"Well, I'll tell ya----through song!"

Dr. Pinksano was preparing to sing...but Guildenstern stops her, snapping, "No singing. We don't have any time for that."

"Perfect...and once My Little Ponies have fallen into the trap...then my prophecy will be fulfilled in the horrors of 'Crypt World'!" Fanged Dahlia remarks as she begins to laughs sinisterly.

Yes, her prophecy will soon be fulfilled and no pony will stop her once it's done...

------------

Twilight heads off to check on what her friends are doing. Golden Heart and Pinkamena are there, seeing Applejack setting the food tents with her family's help.

"Hey, AJ; Looking good," Twilight exclaims with a smile. "Sorry about missing out with that whole trouble with the Film-Flams."

"No problem, Twilight." Applejack said with a smile, "They plumb tricked Apple Bloom and Granny Smith. Next time they try and scam us, Ah'll send Tough Apple to get 'em away from Ponyville!"

"Is that the bit that Silver Shill gave you?" Golden Heart ask curiously, glancing at the bit that Applejack has on display.

"Yep; Thought Ah must show it on display." Applejack remarks proudly.

Golden Heart glances, seeing it flashing in a rainbow like way; Interesting; His theory so far is proven.

"Oh yeah, look out, ponies!" Rainbow exclaims, zipping around as if ready to kick some flanks. "I cannot wait."

"Let me guess: the Wonderbolts Reserves thing?" Twilight ask Rainbow with a smile.

"You got it!" Rainbow replied with a wink.

"Oooh, I hope you make it!" Pinkie exclaims as she eat some cake. Suddenly the mare yelps as she shakes up a bit, "Whoa; A big doozy!"

"Oh my. The last time you got a doozy is before Twilight begins to believe your abilities." Rarity said to Pinkie in concern. "What is it this time?"

"I don't know. It involves what's happening tomorrow." Pinkie remarks to Rarity in concern.

Twilight and some of her friends knew that whenever Pinkie has a big doozy, it's best to listen. Ben remarks, "Well, whatever the doozy is, I just hope it's a good one."

"Right and not that whole prophecy thing," Scootaloo remarks with a shudder, recalling Fanged Dahlia's evil threat from last year.

"Yeah; that witch wanted to kill us!" Sweetie complains a bit.

"I don't want to be dead." Fluttershy squeaks a bit, hiding behind her mane. "It won't be nice."

"Not at all," Sweetie agreed fearfully.

"Girls, I got a feeling that we are almost to discovering the keys." Twilight said with a smile of determination. "I can feel it."

"But we haven't even found anything that looks like keys yet!" Rainbow exclaims to Twilight with a slight frown. "How would we even find them?"

"Celestia said she doesn't know where the keys are but even though...I got a feeling that we may find them whenever we don't know it yet." Twilight explains to Rainbow with a smile.

"She's right. If Twilight has this feeling about the keys, then I for one believe her." Golden Heart said to the rest of the Mane Six with a nod.

"I believe Mommy, too." Nyx said with a smile.

The rest of the Mane Six pauses then give out grins. Perhaps Twilight is onto something here.

"Okay, time to check out the neat games I got planned!" Pinkie squeals a bit, making the others chuckle a bit in amusement.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flash Sentry is in charge of pulling a name out of the box that will decide where the Day of the Moon is being held at. The Royal Guard looks around the room and to the box itself. He got to make sure that this is perfect.

"Day of the Moon; Eh; who knew that it would become a popular holiday," Flash ask himself with a slight chuckle.

Just then, Celestia came in, speaking, "Flash Sentry. It is time for the decision making. Are you prepared?"

"Yes, Your Highness. I'm all set." Flash Sentry replied with a nod.

Unknown to them, something zips by the two quickly, hiding behind a column. The Demon Assassin watch then smirks evilly as the two came near the box.

The Dark Mystic Pony points a finger and throws a zap right at the box. Inside it, the scrap papers with the names on it spin around. Flash was reaching in with a wing...and a certain one ends up in it.

"And where will be the first annual Day of the Moon be held at?" Celestia ask Flash curiously as the Royal Guard opens the tag to look at it.

Flash looks at the name then spoke up, "Well, isn't this a coincidence. It's going to be...Ponyville."

Celestia blinks then nods, smiling while saying, "Then Ponyville it shall be; and no surprise there."

The Demon Assassin smirks evilly as he quietly opens a portal and jumps through it before the portal disappears. His task is done; Now for the day to begin tomorrow...

--------------------------------------

Tomorrow morning has come. Ponies are gathering around TV sets to see where the princess has decided to hold the first annual celebrity for the Day of the Moon.

"Come on, fellow Cutie Mark Crusader!" Apple Bloom exclaims as she and her CMC pals head into the library. "We don't wanna miss 'dis."

"Oh boy! I hope they pick our town!" Pipsqueak exclaims eagerly. "It gives me a chance to see my favorite princess ever that is tied with another."

"Luna's tied with somepony else now?" Scootaloo ask Pipsqueak, making him blush. "Who's the other princess?"

"That's a secret."

Inside the library, the CMC heads over to the adults hanging near the TV. Sweetie asks her big sister Rarity eagerly, "Did they announce it yet, big sis?"

"No, not yet," Rarity said with a smile, nuzzling her little sister. "Oh, I cannot wait to see which town gets the honor of announcing this."

"Yeah, it would be awesome!" Rainbow exclaims eagerly as she flies in the air in anticipation. "Oh, I got some awesome moves to try out for the Wonderbolts if they decided to come."

"You are already a trainee, Rainbow." Twilight points out to her friend with an arch of an eyebrow. "And you're planning on joining the reserves. What else can you be?"

"A full time Wonderbolt of course!"

"Why are we all gathered here?" Phobos asks Nyx in confusion. "Don't our pals have TVs of their own?"

"Oh relax. It's not like we don't want to gather as friends to do something like this every day." Nyx remarks to Phobos with a giggle. She pauses then adds, "Plus, Spike made nachos."

"Nachos," Spike exclaims, coming in with a plate full of nachos. His friends grab a basket, waiting eagerly for the announcement to be made.

Pinkamena senses and says to her friends as they were heading somewhere, "Seems things might become really tough this time around but the gang will not fail."

The others nod. Fluttershy then notices something, saying, "Ssssh! It's starting; Yay."

"And now, a message from your Princess Celestia," An announcer spoke from offscreen. Soon Celestia appears on her throne in front of the camera with a smiling Flash near her.

"Fillies and gentlecolts, as you know, yesterday, I announce a Day of the Moon in honor of my sister Luna. And now, I'm pleased to announce that Flash Sentry, our chosen Royal Guard, has selected the name for the first annual celebration." Celestia said to the camera proudly. "This year, the town selected will be...Ponyville."

The ponies in the library gasp in surprise and delight. Some of them cheer as Applejack exclaims, "Boy, howdy! Somehow Ah knew 'dis would happen!"

"Oh my goodness," Rarity exclaims with a squeal voice. "What an honor!"

"I have already sent out selectives to meet with my fellow princess living there, Twilight Sparkle, to help with the celebrations." Celestia said with a smile as if seeing Twilight watching. "My former student and my fellow princess, Luna and I hope to see you soon."

"Same here, princess," Twilight said with a smile as she turns the TV off. "This is amazing."

"Yet what a coincidence that our town got selected so easily," Ben said with a pondering thought. "I wonder if this meant to happen."

"Oh not to worry, Ben. Think of this as a family reunion for you. You get to see your mother and your aunt...and I get to see them as well. Well, come on, girls! We got a celebration to put on!"

The ponies cheers on eagerly. Already, they got the festivals and such half-way done, with Applejack making moon treats (with apples) for the ponies, Fluttershy has trained her animals to entertain the guests, etc., even Filthy Rich has set up stands for the guests already. Even if Ponyville wasn't selected, at least they got each other to help entertain for the festival.

-----------------------------------------

"Sooooo, my favorite princess is going back to Ponyville." Lorcan chuckles as he sat in his room while Luna came in, telling him where the first annual celebration is being held at, "So obvious. That place is the centerfold of every activity for Twilight and her friends."

"Lorcan, be nice. You weren't so sarcastic before." Luna said to Lorcan with a sigh. "Well, sometimes of course."

"Yeah, that's before I realize that I wasn't being myself. So I decided to be my smart alec self again. I betcha there will be dumb games and treats there; Typical of the ponies."

"Don't be like that. On the contrary, Ponyville has gotten the honor of my presence there before."

"Right, as Nightmare Moon," Lorcan chuckles a bit. Of course, he notes Luna giving him a big frown. "Oops. Sorry, Loonie; just trying to keep up my rep as I'm supposed to be. Mean nothing by it."

"I know, I know. I wish you can come along as a date or something, Lorcan." Luna said to Lorcan with a smile while he eats a gem from a bowl nearby. "I mean, you were in hiding for so long. It would be nice if the puppies see how much you change."

"And let Twilight send a hit squad after me? No thanks. I'm waiting for a little while until I can appear. No sense in rocking the palace until then."

"Give her a chance, Lorcan. Twilight may one day come around."

Luna leaves the room to get ready for her big appearance in Ponyville later tonight. Lorcan watches her go and scoffs, eating more gems while remarking, "Sure. And maybe someday it turns out that Starlight is still alive..."

---------------

"The stage is set." Fanged Dahlia said to her colleagues who are making final preparations for the Day of the Moon tonight. "They are already finishing up celebrations. When the time comes..."

"Say, question?" Shades ask, interrupting Fanged Dahlia's speech, much to her annoyance. "Uh, we didn't see the prophecy thing."

"Yeah, mind telling us what's going on with that?" Clumsy adds in agreement. He wants to see the prophecy.

"Do you wish to see the prophecy?" Fanged Dahlia ask the Dark Warriors Trio darkly. "It will terrorize you."

"Come on, we can take it, lady!" DJ remarks with a laugh. "Not like anything..."

"SILENCE," Fanged Dahlia exclaims angrily, causing the Dark Mystic Ponies to seize their talking for now. "So you want to know; Very well. Don't say I didn't warn you."

The villains watch as Fanged Dahlia stood out as if preparing for some sort of show…one that they will never forget.

"Listen well, all of you!" Dahlia shouted to all the concerned ponies in the area as she spreaded wings. Then she said, "The princess Twilight and all her friends shall indeed live together as they grow with honor and friendship, beloved by all who know them." With worried looks on their faces, the Mane 6 glanced at each other. "But........." Dahlia started as the ponies watch in concern, not liking where she was heading. Then, using the dark magic from her horn, which was recognized to be just like King Sombra's, the Villainess conjured up a magic screen as she spoke, "...before the day Twilight and her friends discover the secret of that mysterious box, they shall feel the wrath of twisted versions of them… and DIE!!!"

The screen then showed the most horrifying, graphic, satirical visions anypony ever saw. They first saw what looked like the Mane 6, Spike, the CMC, the Apple family and Cheerilee killing a bunch of innocent ponies. Finally, on 'DIE', the screen showed a very graphic image of blood-covered, stuffed versions of Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Applejack and Fluttershy, a headless body of Twilight lying in a puddle of blood, Pinkie strapped to a table with a severely scared face and her chest fully open and her innards showing, a barbecued Nyx with bloody bite marks all over her, the CMC with wounds, brains exposed and bloody holes on their scar-covered plots, and what looked like Spike grown to the size of Garble, grinning evilly with a blood-soaked claw mark while holding up the head of Twilight.

Most of the villains look shocked and terrified. Shades faints away, Clumsy is sweating bullets (almost literally), DJ looks like he's about to break...but the Dark Mystic Ponies were laughing sinisterly along with Dr. Pinksano...while the Rainbow Droid just frowns a bit.

He wanted to be the one to end Rainbow's life.

"Okay, that's...creepy." Guildenstern remarks with a cruel chuckle. "No wonder you're King Sombra's bride..."

"Yes, and if he's still alive, Sombra would've agreed with me." Fanged Dahlia remarks with a gentle smile, looking out the window. If Sombra was around, he would enjoy what she has got planned.

For now though, Fanged Dahlia must prepare. Her prophecy will happen tonight...and rue to any pony whose is foolish enough to get in her way!

-----------------

The scene soon shows Pinkamena with her friends in the secret dungeon, Golden Heart, Omega, & Havis the Light Elf as a scene is about to take place at this very moment.

“Everypony, it’s time!” Pinkamena spoke to her pals in receiving a signal from a watch device she had on that told her something was up.

“Time for what sis,” Golden Heart asked what his sister meant or could it be ‘that’ time she speaks about.

“The release of Sombra after so long, his injuries must be healed after we’ve removed the evil from within him.” Pinkamena explained the issue that it’s time they go and let the former evil king out of his tank.

“The mistress is right, by now, he should be all better.” Havis nods in agreement, after the removal of Sombra’s evil, all that was left was to heal his soul that was damaged from the symbiote that clinked to the poor guy that turn him into a monster.

“There is a 78 percent that subject will be capable to be among the living again, 23 percent might show that he might hallucinated & perish since his symbiotic half is gone after being together so long.” Omega issued a noticing work about the standing point of Sombra being capable of surviving with the release of his former evil self.

“Then we’ll just have to find out, won’t we. Come on!” Pinkiamena stated to her friends that they’ll just need to see the results of it all.

Soon Pinkanea leads her friends down the secret dungeon’s basement, pass by the other Light Elf chamber hall before turning into the one room they are focus on. The room containing Sombra who was in his chamber tank with a breather mask and wires connected to him as he hovered in the healing liquid. Omega began to press a few buttons from a nearby machine, as it was admitting a weird noise.

“I’ve started the liquid drainage process in the tank; it will be done in 37.47 seconds.” Omega issued this out from seeing the tank be drain of its liquid fluids of healing properties.

“Thanks Omega.” Pinkamena smiled to thank her friend for the assistance.

Soon the tank was completely drain of all the liquid fluids as Sombra was now laying down like some rag-doll body with the head looking down and the face not looking up.

“Havis, open the tank please.” The pink pony turns to the Light Elf by the tank glass removal lever.

“Understood mistress,” Havis responded before flipping the lever switch from ‘close’ to ‘open’ now.

Soon the tank’s glass case let off white steam when being raised up, allowing those to see the body as it lay still. The group did not see any movement, and approached cautiously in what they are doing, in case something happens. Course the pink pony was being more daring to move closer than what the others wanted.

“Pinkamena wait, you sure you wanna get closer?” Goldie spoke in concern if maybe they should be cautious in approaching someone they don’t know if he’s well enough after treatment.

“Relax Goldie; I’m just wanting to see the results. If anything, my senses will kick in and….” But just then, Pinkamena stopped in the middle of her sentence, as her senses went off that made her leap backwards.

“GUUHHUUAAUGH….Haaaugh-Haauuughhh,” At that moment, Sombra slowly gets up and remove his breather off his mouth to gasp out REAL fresh air.

“Subject appears stable, preparing to begin aid service….” Omega spoke from his scans indicating the health signs before stating the next phase work. “Grsuvhmmm…Clumpvhmm….” Omega was then moving a step forward, but his heavy metal stomp noise kinda did the unexpected of triggering the patient.

“Guwaaaugh,” Suddenly the noise of heavy footsteps made Sombra’s eyes snap wide open before looking upwards. “Prusfruvhmmm….” And then he used his horn to glow red that sent forth some red gems to attack the approaches.

Golden Heart noticed this to quickly cast a shield spell that managed to block Sombra’s attack that were scattered or shattered around. Once that was over, Goldie got into a fighting stance, preparing if this former foe might still be unwell and they acted too soon.

“Gwuhaaaaugh,” At that moment, Sombra let off a gasp from suddenly freezing at this moment. As everything vanished before some deep memories arose from within him, as one held his love Autumn Gem. Then it faded afterwards, much to his surprise before the guy was exhaling much of his breath while slowly beginning to lightly clam himself. “Wha….what happened?” He slowly spoke his words in sounding almost lost, confused, puzzled of what’s happening.

“He spoke?” Havis replied puzzled, he thought Sombra was still having a hard time processing his mind from the long rejuvenation process.

“Where…am I?” Sombra asked off to focus his eyes in wondering where he is. “What has…happened to me?” He looked to himself, he was still covered all over with some wetness from the tank’s fluid to the wire connectors he pulled off himself. “My memories…..it’s fade, but I recall…fighting my evil half, and then drowning, and then…” He was struggling to hold his head, trying to remember the only memories of his he knows about before he became possessed by an evil soul of his.

Pinkamena sighs from seeing the patient was in need to be updated on reality so she approached while the others stood their ground for any trickery. The pink pony stood near Sombra’s state before speaking. “Listen closely, for what I’m about to tell you, is the truth behind your history & the events that played out to this very day.” What she said earn Sombra’s attention enough to calm himself to hear what has happened.

Soon half an hour or so pass by as the pink pony told the story of what Sombra recalled after his battle against his dark half. About how the rise of an evil unicorn king; King Sombra, brought misery to the Crystal Empire & enslaved its citizens. It was only through the Royal Sisters that they banished the evil to the Frozen North, but he place a curse on the empire to disappear for a 1000 years. Afterwards, the new heroes that were the Mane Six who had to save the return Crystal Ponies and find the Crystal Heart to return it to its place where the light helped van quested the evil done by King Sombra’s return. And during some other recent events that played out afterwards, Pnikamena came across this guy and decided to return him to his former glory of good and managed to extract the evil that once held him.

“I….really did…all that? To my subjects….to my empire…to my….” Sombra asked in almost looking in doubt and horror of the things he did as an evil king. “Autumn Gem….Where is she? What did I do to her while possessed?” He snapped in recalling his love and stood up in demanding to have an answer.

“Easy, easy, calm down, she is fine. I told you, the Mane Six freed her & your citizens after the Crystal Heart was returned.” Pinkamena held up her hooves to calm the guy down that the mare he cared for is all right. “But what I can tell you is that she will be coming soon.” She stated this issue as something to be alerted about.

“What….but, why so,” Sombra spoke stun and surprised, what this pony mean by that?

“That will be reveal later, right now….you need to work on regaining your strength.” Pinkamena spoke in claiming that the answer will be told after this guy has recovered his entire strength, “For Equestria needs some allies to help protect those that can’t defend themselves.” She pointed out this issue for the former evil king to follow through and understand very much.

Sombra thought this over, would he be able to do things better now than what he tried to do a 1000 years ago on his own. From what was spoken, it took a couple of youngsters working together to stop his evil possessed self & free his empire & subjects, for that he is grateful. And now the opportunity to redeem himself is presented as well as to see the love of his life again. After much consideration, Sombra opened his eyes with an answer.

“Alright…I will do as you say, and slowly regain my strength. For Autumn Gem…” Sombra nods with a focus and serious face, he’ll do as he’s told if it means he can meet his lost love again after so long.

“That’s all we need to hear.” Pinkamena smiled to nod in being happy to hear this guy say such things that comfort one’s heart.

Soon Pinkamena begins to chat with her brother and friends about what they must now do to help treat Sombra to help him regain his strength.