• Published 16th May 2014
  • 939 Views, 3 Comments

Day of the Moon - JusSonic



Fanged Dahlia's prophecy is about to happen on a special day for Princess Luna.

  • ...
13
 3
 939

Chapter 4: Creepypasta Equestria

Chapter 4: Creepypasta Equestria

In Crypt World, the Grim Creeper smiles as he held the book, saying, "Hiya folks. Well, the good guys had made their escape from here...but here's where things get a bit...'twisty'; Ha ha ha ha!"

--------------

The ponies who escaped Crypt World decided to recover a bit before heading back to Ponyville in hopes to clear it from the dangers taking it. However, they got another problem that remains. Kilik, struggling, woke up from his nightmares and fears. He shivered in fear and concern while screaming in pain and fear.

"Is there anything I could save him?" Ben asks Tao in concern. Kilik didn't deserve this to happen to him!

Tao sighed as he shakes his head, "No. I'm afraid not. Guildenstern's Fear of Darkness is too strong and powerful for me to perform a cure or even a potion to counter that. In fact, I've been trying to counter that for days - Nothing could counter it! In other words, Ben, somehow, your words and talking are somehow reached him to break the fear out."

Ben sighed, "I don't even know much to do for him. I don't think I can reach him." But then the hero gasped, realizing something that could work. "There is."

"Daddy; What," Nyx ask her father curiously.

"What idea do you have, son?" Celestia ask Ben hopefully.

Ben explains, "Dream Soul Mode. It allows me to become a spiritual soul, to enter and help anyone in their dream."

"Aieyah! That is one of Martial Art Skill Specials, yet it is too dangerous!" Tao exclaims to Ben, shocked at the idea. "It might have been effective on helping the one who had nightmares, but your living body could have been damaged and destroyed. And more importantly, did Chase teach you that?"

"Yes. Unless you had another way to save Kilik, he won't be rescued in time."

Twilight sighed, "Ben's right. I hope you know what you are doing, especially being trained by Chase. Using Dream Soul Mode could be dangerous. And so far Alicorns and Mystic Ponies are good in using it."

"Yes. But only few of us can. It had proven for some of us to perform it difficultly." Dragon Kick adds to Ben seriously. "Uncle did once, but he's too old and weak, to perform it."

Tao whacked on Dragon Kick's head, scolding, "Not hitting on somepony who isn't using his head. Yet...Ben is right. Be careful."

Ben nodded his head. The Earth pony sat down gently, closing both of his eyes. He breathed in and out. For a moment later, his body glowed in gold and became spirit-like. He flew up and entered Kilik's body.

------------

Within his mind, filled with darkness, Ben looked around carefully while walking. The light glowed and glared on back of his head. He turned, and gasped in shock and concern as he saw what is happening.

The reign of what was the Evil Seed is happening, the infection affecting those of the temple to be corrupted. And lead by a dark being that was a shadowy Dark Mystic that was terrorizing the temple very evilly to slaughter those that were not turn easily. A young colt version of Kilik came across his sacred weapon to suddenly be given power & skills from the magic force entering him, enough to fight back and eventually defeat the being that was a Dark being of Mystic Magic.

“You are strong young one, but I will not go without promising to take all those that lost their minds to madness with me, including you!” The dark enemy declared this off from being on his last standing leg in preparing one final act here.

Young Kilik gasped from realizing that the enemy was not lying and soon the enemy unleashed an evil aura implosion that covered the temple. The act was making all those that have driven to madness to fade into darkness.

Another scene shows an older mare coming to the scene with the sacred mirror as she held it; the purified light protected her from the action that happened. She raced to find Kilik as he was slipping to become one of the mad monks going crazy.

“Xi..Xia…Xianglian, get away. I’m…losing myself. If you don’t leave…I'll kill you, my sworn sister.” Young Kilik pleaded for his sworn sister to leave him, he was slowly being corrupted.

“No, it won’t.” Xianglian spoke with a determined eye in seeing what she must do.

Soon the sworn sister gave the Dvapara-Yuga to her sworn brother, which protected the colt.

Hours pass before the madness slowly ended and then Kilik came to his surroundings; he saw all those that he knew were gone.

“They’re gone? All of them; Why…why did this happen? How am I still around?” Young Kilik spoke in seeing there was none, everywhere, none of his fellow monk friends & elders are around; how was he even still alive when Kilik should have had the same fate?

The young child tries to leave the temple from seeing the horrible sight that has fallen here. But then someone was blocking Kilik’s path and it was Xianglian, his sworn sister. But something was wrong; her body was almost fading to darkness while it looked like her light was fading.

“Xianglian; you’re body…what’s happening to you? Why am I still here and yet you…” Young Kilik spoke off in seeing his sister in such a state.

“Kilik; Listen to my words, I’ve given you the Dvapara-Yuga, it’s protecting you from being corrupted.” Xianglian spoke in stating the sacred mirror her sworn brother now holds is protecting him from harm.

“But why me when you were chosen, why do so?” Young Kilik asked in not understanding any of this, he doesn’t want this.

“To save you; But…the expose way of the Dark Mystic Magic is slowly corrupting me, I’ll either go mad or fade away,” Xianglian explained her reasoning while seemingly struggling to keep hereof together. “I don’t wish for things to end this way.” She spoke in sounding sadden at this time, this puzzled Kilik.

Then suddenly, Xianglian went to attack her sworn brother. Kilik yelped in seeing this and defended with the pole-rod he held, but he could feel it…the intention was to kill him.

“Xianglian; Stop, what are you doing?” Young Kilik protests in seeing his sworn sister do such actions.

“You must end me Kilik, hurry! I’m still not completely gone of my sanity & light.” Xianglian pleaded for her brother to quickly end her before it’s too late. “In the least bit, I want to be ended by a worthy successor to the element of our temple has kept among the sacred treasure.” She spoke in knowing that the weapon her sworn brother holds is the Element of Pole-Rod.

“No…I…I can’t!” Young Kilik argues off this, as he struggle to keep Xianglian at a distance, he can’t end the one that’s his sworn sister.

The battle continues of the siblings fighting, but the brother was avoiding to hurts his sister.

“Arrrughhh,” Xianglian was charging to prepare her weapon to deliver the killer blow to kill Kilik; the sight of her innocence was gone and replace by pure…dark madness.

“Waaaughhh,” Young Kilik screamed in seeing the one attacking was no longer his sworn sister and soon an action was performed when Xianglian came near him.

“Stabfruvhmmm….” Suddenly, a fatal blow was done, as in the end, Kilik delivered a strike of his element weapon to the one he called a sworn sister. “Crack-crackfruvhmm….” Suddenly, the mare’s body started to shatter of dark harden crystal on her body.

“What…have I done?” Young Kilik had his eyes shut in seeing his self-defense action triggered and done an act that was horrible.

“Don’t be sad, my little brother. Thanks to you, I can now be free." Xianglian smiled to speak her last words with some form of joy at young Kilik. “I ask…of this dying request of you; that you journey to help yourself in finding answers & learn things, and most of all: protect Equestria from those that do it harm.” She raised her left hoof to Kilik’s face, asking gently that this one, find answers that he may learn of the world and help protect Equestria from those that would bring evil & harm to their world.

“I…I…I promise! I promise you, Xianglian!” Young Kilik slowly muttered a bit before gathering his courage to promise the words of his sworn sister that he shall uphold.

Xianglian’s smile stays while she soon faded away completely. Kilik felt sadden, but at the same time he was torn from being of light & dark, he kept his emotions of not being taken by a dark hated path and balance it with the light of good; which caused a Yin-Yang symbol to appear on his flank as his Cutie Mark.

Ben approached the young Kilik and spoke to him, "Kilik?"

Kilik is startled to see a pony that he has never seem before until now right now. He demands, "Who... who are you? What do you want?"

"Its okay, Kilik; you don't have to be afraid of me. I'm your friend."

"It's all... my fault. I lost her... I lost the very sister I had... She's gone because of ME!"

Ben shakes his head as he explains to the guilt ridden Kilik, "No... She's gone because she risked her life and everything she has to save you. She wants you to live for a reason."

Kilik sighed, "And that is me being a coward and unworthy."

"Hey. Listen. You're the only one who felt unworthy. I'm too."

"But you’re great and mightier than me."

Ben smiles as he explains to Kilik, "That's because I had friends and family; someone to count on. I might not be the strongest or greatest, but having friends with you... they help you become strong."

"Do- Do you think - I can become strong?" Kilik ask Ben hopefully. If he gets friends and more family...would the stallion be as strong as Ben right in front of him?

Ben smiled as he responds, "Yes... Don't worry. You'll be fine. You'll become a savior for saving lives."

"Ben is right." A familiar voice that the Earth pony knows spoke. Ben and Kilik turned and encountered Iris Crystal who emerged from an sparkling light. "As long you had faith and hope... you can save lives. I'm sure your sister wants you to do that; saving lives, no matter the cost."

Kilik thought for the moment then spoke in realization, "I can't go back to my past to change it... But I can do it now. I can change the present for the better future; Starting with saving lives; and defeating my enemies."

The area of darkness slowly glowed in bright white light. Ben smiles as he spoke, "That's the spirit, Kilik. Don't forget what is important."

Kilik smiled as he said, "I won't." As long as he doesn't forget, Kilik will be able to help those in need.

Ben turned to Iris as he spoke, "Thanks again. But how did you know where I was?"

"Hope keeps everything. As long you had hope, nothing can stop you." Iris explains mysteriously to Ben. The stallion scratch his head puzzled. This Alicorn mare appears to know everything...yet, why does Ben has a connection to her?

Ben smiled as he said, "Yeah. I guess so."

"But remember. I'll keep an eye on you. When hope is lost or Mystic Ponies, nowhere to be seen, I will come and see you. Good luck, Ben...."

Iris molted and disappeared into the sparkling lights. Ben smiled before he disappeared in light.

------------

Kilik blinks as the same effect that happened to Ben, Celestia, Azure and the Mane Six in Crypt World as his eyes return to normal. Sweetie spoke, "I think he's snapping out of it."

"You okay? Do you need help?" Twist asks Kilik hopefully.

"Yeah...you can get off my tail." Kilik said to Twist with a groan. The foal is stepping on his tail right now.

"Oops! Sorry!"

As Twist got off of Kiliki's tail, Ben gasps as he returns to normal. Twilight cheers on, "You did it, Ben! You saved him!"

"Yeah...I did, didn't I?" Ben ask with a smile. "I guess more training from Chase pays off, right doubters?"

"No offense. I want to trust Chase...but I still got any doubts about him."

"Well, I will put your doubts into consideration for now, Twiley."

Celestia smiles as she turns to Azure, speaking, "Azure... Thank you for saving my son." The Alicorn is grateful for what her old friend has done for Ben.

Azure nodded his head as he said, "I refuse to see that past again. I'd make sure of that. It's the least I can do... for you and my family, though I don't even want to mention of my ill taste."

Celestia smiled. Azure Phoenix smiled. Terrorcreep sniffed through his nose. He flew to the sky, sniffing on something closely and cautiously. The Vampire Pony frowns deeply. Something has gone...terribly wrong.

Arthur notices what's Terrorcreep's doing, much to his concern. The stallion spoke to his pal in hopes to get some detail, "Yo! Terrorcreep, what's up?"

Terrorcreep growls, "Danger... The enemy... They're attacking your home."

"Again," Most of the heroes yell out in shock and/or annoyance.

"We better get back." Pinkie said, her body begins shaking a bit. "Uh oh. A big doozy...."

Some of the heroes begin to get more worried. When Pinkie's Pinkie Sense goes off, something big is about to go down...

------------

Pinkamena and Golden Heart look as they get hit by the dark and Pinkamena' senses go off like mad.

"OH NO!" Pinkamena exclaims, feeling a bit nasty all of the sudden.

Golden Heart ask as he begins to feel strange, "What was that and I feel strange."

Pinkamena shakes her brother back to his senses as she says, "Do not lose your mind to the Creepypasta Corruption. It will turn even the purest into monsters even you. We need to keep in control and stop the evil counterparts that our friends would become from them evil scary dark fics."

"Ok let's go."

They head off and begin to keep ponies from killing one another.

-----------------

The group arrives back at Ponyville. What they saw shock them: ponies are chasing one another with knives; a laughing Lyra is surrounding Sweetie Drops and Golden Harvest in an outhouse with an axe.

"What's going on here," Luna demands in shock and worry. She spots the Mayor running. "Mayor Mare, what is the meeting of this?"

"I don't know! Suddenly some sort of clouds appears and suddenly, ponies are wanting to kill one another!" Mayor Mare explains. She yelps as a knife lands almost near her, "Got to go!" Then the mayor ran off as fast as her hooves could carry her, not wanting to get killed.

"Run, run, run," Diamond Tiara screams as she and Silver Spoon rush and hid behind the CMC. "Please hide us! Hide us!"

"We don't wanna die!" Silver Spoon cried.

"What's wrong?" Apple Bloom asked the bullies in concern. Why are the two that always make fun and her friends hiding from?

"It's Miss Cheerilee! She called us over, wanting to weed out some trouble!" Diamond Tiara explains frantically. "But..."

"So why is that a problem?" Phobos asked puzzled. "She wants to weed out her garden or..."

"Oh, girrrrrls," A familiar voice called out in a creepy, singsong tone. Everyone saw a crazily grinning Cheerilee appearing.

"Cheerilee, do you need some help?" Fluttershy ask Cheerilee in concern.

"Oh, I don't need help. I can weed out my 'garden' all by myself...and now that the CMC are here...I will GET RID OF THEM ALL AT ONCE!" Cheerilee laughs madly as she took out a scythe from out of nowhere. "Come here, girls! I want to get rid of some weeds so I can get new flowers!"

"Who are you, and what have you done with Miss Cheerilee?!" Scootaloo shouted in fear. This couldn't possibly be the Cheerilee she and the CMC know and love!

"It's the clouds, they're driving her mad!" Twilight exclaims in shock and horror. She is getting scared; this reminds her of the prophecy.

"You ponies are a disease which I am happy to weed out!" Cheerilee exclaims madly.

"This has got to stop now!" Tao demands standing firm.

Suddenly, the group heard a noise and turns to see a tractor breaking through a wall. Big Macintosh is riding it, with a mad look.

"Big Mac; Stop what yer're doing!" Applejack demands then screams as the group is separated. The CMC and the bullies scream as they run off with Cheerilee chasing them, "Big Mac!"

"NOPE," Big Macintosh exclaims evilly, breaking through the road like mad.

Celestia and Luna manage to stay with the Mystic Ponies but the Mane Six, Ben and the Dragons got separated. Luna said seriously, "Sister, I feared that Fanged Dahlia has unleashed the Creepypasta Corruption."

"The what," Jade ask, getting scared and worried.

"It has the power to make even the nicest of ponies into raving monsters." Azure explains sternly to Jade. "Us Mystic Ponies can only manage to keep from falling to it. Equestrian Ponies however will fall to corruption unless they are strong enough to do so."

Unknown to anypony, a figure was dangling upside down from a tree. The figure removed its wings, revealing it to be a vampire pony. It looked towards Ponyville in concern, especially the Mane Six.

"Then how will we stop it?" Dragon Kick asked in concern.

"No pony knows, it's hard to say how to stop a curse like this." Celestia said seriously. "Fanged Dahlia is making sure her prophecy succeeds even when Twilight and her friends escape Crypt World...and soon even me and Luna may fall to its corruption."

"No, I don't want to be Nightmare Moon again!" Luna cries out in fear and worry. "Last time was enough!"

"Loonie, I won't let that happen to you." Lorcan said to Luna in hiding. "I've been through that before."

"We're going to need all the help we can get, Lorcan." Luna whispers to Lorcan. "You ready to grow up?"

Lorcan yelps in worry, "No! Don't grow me! Not without my cloak!"

"Why? Practically, only we know of your existence...me and my sister anyway." Luna whispers right back to Lorcan.

"You know what happens when this hood comes off..." Lorcan said to Luna in concern. "I was lucky my smaller than usual size kept it from happening."

"Oh, yes." Luna said with a whisper, looking worried.

"We must find the ponies and figure out a way to stop this." Azure said to the others. "Find them ASAP and quickly!"

-------------------------

Twilight's group was almost away from the scene, they all gasps in horror as Granny Smith jumps onto the roof top of a building, laughing as she held out a chainsaw which Big Mac has abandoned.

"Granny," Applejack cried in worry.

"Timber, young-uns!" Granny laughs madly as she jumps off, lunging at the ponies.

But before the old mare could get any closer, a familiar figure jumps in and knocks Granny aside, causing her to lose the chainsaw; the mad pony snarls a bit as she rushes off. The heroes took a look at the one who saved them.

"It looks like you could use some help." Chase said to his friends with a smirk.

Ben smiled, saying, "Thanks. Where were you?"

"Securing Ponyville while dealing with Timberwolves; But I noticed how strange Big Mac and Cheerilee behaved, I left, and not risking the lives of mine and some innocents to Ponyville Hall." Chase explains clearly to Ben.

"That's some good news." Ben said. Chase must've gotten the innocencts not corrupted yet to City Hall in time.

Kilik, who came out from out of nowhere, looks puzzled as he thinks, 'Strange... I'm sure earlier; I sense something off from that strange pony... yet nothing? It doesn't matter. I have a mission to deal with.'

"Kilik; When did you get here," Ben asks Kilik in surprise.

"We managed to track you down." Tao explains as he and most of the group arrives on the scene. "Things are getting a bit chaotic here."

"I know." Pinkie said, shivering a bit as her fur and eyes are slowly transforming. "I'm already experiencing the taste for cupcakes."

"And I feel like getting a knife and cutting somepony up." Rarity said, shivering with fear yet feeling excited at the same time.

"This isn't good. The Creepypasta Corruption is already slowly affecting some of you." Azure said seriously to the Mane Six. "In time, you will become dark versions of your former selves."

"Well, we got to do something!" Twilight cries out, shivering. "I don't want the darkness to consume me for real!"

"And I feel like working at a rainbow factory for some reason!" Rainbow said in fear with a tiny hint of excitement deep down.

"Kilik, can you be a friend and go find my other friends?" Nyx asked Kilik, getting scared and worried big time. She fears that her friends may get affected big time by all of this.

"Don't worry, Nyx, I will!" Kilik replied.

Kilki heads off quickly on a mission of peace of sorts.

"If only there's a way to cure the ponies." Tao said with a sigh. "But there doesn't appear to be a cure at all."

Flare Tiger worried as she looked around at the corrupted ponies. The pony did a loud, vicious, angry growl, which caused the group to jump up.

Twilight started asking, "Is that...?"

King Draco nodded while saying, "It's meant she's angry. Flare Tiger, is there something you had on your mind?"

Flare Tiger smiled as she spoke, "Ruse of the Harmony."

Mystic Tao confused as he ask, "Ruse of the Harmony?"

Flare Tiger giggled, "Due to mah traveling, Ah had across one of the world's wisest ponies, who taught me about the Ruse of the Harmony, it's purity across the world and cleaning everything in the path!"

King Draco realized as he exclaims, "That's why you head out and are busy with it!"

Flare Tiger chuckled, "Eeyup and Ah need seven ponies to do it! And for Mystic Tao, Ah need his help as well."

Princess Luna asked, "Care to explain?"

Flare Tiger explained, "There are seven circles around the Ponyville which is edge, each six circles had places in different places and the last one is in the middle."

Applejack asked, "How would we use them once we could find them? An' what's wit' 'de last circle?"

Flare Tiger looked at the Mare Six as she smiled which make the other group realized as Princess Celestia gasped with fear.

Princess Celestia worried as she asks, "You mean the Elements of Harmony?!?"

Flare Tiger nodded as she explains, "Eeyup, it's right there, however, Ben is not in the role for this one, Ah know another Element Bearer who would fit in the middle."

Fluttershy asked, "How would we know which one?"

Flare Tiger answers, "Each of the six circles that's around Ponyville had cutie marks on each of them. If Ah recall, Applejack can find hers in the Apple Farm and for Fluttershy, she would find it at her home; also, Rarity had found hers at the Gem Hunting Area."

Ben nodded as he asked, "As for the other three?"

Flare Tiger wondered as she answers, "Mah guess one had do with the north, it's belong to Twilight, right after north to west, that would be Rainbow Dash than Pinkie Pie, Ah think."

Dragon Kick asked, "And for this last Element bearer, do you know who?"

Flare Tiger nodded, "Eeyup, Ah'm not telling until the Element Bearer shows up."

Princess Celestia sighed, "We need groups to protect each one..."

Flare Tiger laughed, "Ya don't need to worry about this; SHADOW CAT!"

As Flare Tiger called out, Shadow Cat walked out of the shadows which cause the others to jump up.

Shadow Cat smiled while speaking, "Sup?"

Flare Tiger spoke, "Ya' next mission is to watched out for enemies, protected the Element bearers!"

Shadow Cat nod while saying, "With my shadow, I would watch over them for protection."

And Shadow Cat walked into the shadows as they awed at it.

Azure Phoenix asked, "What is hay is that?!?"

Rainbow Dash asked, "Is her element Shadow?"

Flare Tiger shake her head as she explains, "Nnnope, Not Shadow, Her element happened to be Twilight."

Nyx asked, "What? Why's Twilight?"

Flare Tiger smiled as she said, "Ah would explained that later! Let's go!"

And they're started to head out...

--------------

"There, we're safe." Silver Spoon said, breathing in and out. She and Diamond Tiara are in a safe place with the CMC.

"You dumb blank flanks took your sweet time in saving us...but at least we're safe, thanks." Diamond Tiara remarks a bit. She then notices the three looking blankly at the two bullies. "What?"

"Funny, your cutie marks look fantastic." Sweetie said eerily; Hearing that makes Silver Spoon a bit uneasy.

"Yeah, so what's your point?" Diamond Tiara asked, not getting what's going on at first.

"Ah hope yew don't mind if we borrowed them fro' ya." Apple Bloom remarks with a devilish grin.

"Errr, you can't. They're attached to us." Silver Spoon said nervously.

"Oh...we insist!" Scootaloo remarks...as she and her friends took out sharp objects with mad looks on their faces.

"Wh-What are you doing?!" Diamond Tiara shouted fearfully.

"No worries, this won't hurt much!" Sweetie remarks madly. The corruption is affecting the CMC founding members as well. Now they want a piece of the bullies!

The two screams in terror...but before the corrupted trio can get closer; a force field stops them in time. Kilik has managed to arrive in time.

"Okay, we will have none of that!" Kilik snaps to the CMC. Turning to the two, he ask, "You two doing okay?"

"Yeah," Silver Spoon replied with a nod.

"This is another reason why these Blank Flanks should cease to exist!!!!" Diamond Tiara yelled in a mix of fear and anger.

"It's worst as I thought. I must get these back with the others and fix this." Kilik said seriously and worried. "As for you two, find a place to hide...and whatever you do, tie yourselves securely so you won't try to harm one another!"

"You got it!" Silver Spoon replied as she and Diamond Tiara ran off to find somewhere to hide.

Kilik ran all way to center of the Ponyville with the trapped CMC members and saw Flare Tiger and Mystic Tao standing as if they're waiting for somepony. They saw Kilik heading to them.

Kilik asked, "What's happening?"

Flare Tiger smiled as she spoke, "About time! Tis need ya! Ah promise ya this is for everypony's sake! Could ya step into the center of the circle?"

Kilik nodded as, after giving the trapped corrupted CMC to Tao, he step into the circle. Everything is set as Flare Tiger looked at Mystic Tao and nodded while telling him, 'It's time.'

Mystic Tao nodded and begin to chat, "Yu Mo Gwai Gwaai Fai Di Zao! Yu Mo Gwai Gwaai Fai Di Zao! Yu Mo Gwai Gwaai Fai Di Zao!"

The center circle started glowing as Kilik's body started glowing which connecting to his element, and for the other circles, which are also glowing at the same time as the Mare Six's bodies glow; they're floating up and then a sound of the Sonic Boom is heard revealing a rainbow, but not like the Sonic Rainbowboom, it's causing to turn into an Aurora Borealis with is filled of the rainbow's colors that dance around the Ponyville which begin to lift up the curse that befall ono the Ponyville which cause others to start remembering their true memories of their life of happiness.

"It's working." Dragon Kick exclaims with a smile. It looks like the curse would be over.

Suddenly, blasts of lightning broke through the rainbow and hit various spots of the area, knocking the Mane Six away from the circles along with their friends. Soon the miracle dissolves and ponies begin going back to what they're doing.

"No! We're so close!" Flare Tiger gasps in shock.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you!" A voice shouted evilly.

Suddenly, Dark Mystic Ponies teleported in throughout the area and begins attacking. The ponies gasp as they find themselves under attack by the enemies.

"Blast it all!" Luna exclaims in frustration as she fires at the enemy with her magic.

Lorcan hangs onto Luna's mane...then saw what looks like a twisted version of himself nearby. He shakes his head, that feral thing must be infecting him as well!

Tao was hit by one of the Mystic Ponies, causing him to drop the force field that broke the corrupt ones out. Apple Bloom, smirking madly to her friends, spoke, "Hey girls! Wanna go find Nyx an' see if she can 'lend' us her cutie mark?!"

"Yeah," Sweetie and Scootaloo replied madly in unison.

"And perhaps she can lend us her skin for Rarity's dresses!" Sweetie added with a psychotic grin.

The trio rush off. In another part, Celestia looks worried as she and her Mystic Pony group tries their best to fight off the evil ones.

"Too bad," Fanged Dahlia chuckled cruelly as she appears. "You almost have a chance."

"You...you were behind this!" Celestia exclaims furiously to Fanged Dahlia.

"I wasn't about to let you ruin what I've planned for so long, princess. I knew that Crypt World would not hold the Mane Six...so I took a backup plan just in case." Fanged Dahlia remarks slyly to the princess.

"You will pay for this!" Celestia shouted angrily.

"Yes, but I already won. I've teleported the Mane Five to where Twilight is at...and the corruption is spreading too deeply." Fanged Dahlia chuckles cruelly as she disappears from sight.

"We got to get to Twilight!" Celestia exclaims. However the Dark Mystic Ponies blocks her.

"Not so easy." Jade groans a bit in despair. This doesn't look good.

------------

Twilight groans as she got up. Ben is doing her best to keep his love from getting hurt and to keep the corruption from getting to him.

"Well, well, what a surprise." Fanged Dahlia said as she appears near Twilight who glares angrily at her.

"You...I should kill you!" Twilight snarls as she got back up, preparing to face Fanged. The corruption is already driving her mad to the point of wanting to harm this Vampire Pony.

"Good, then share your hatred with your friends!" Fanged Dahlia exclaims wickedly.

Twilight turns and saw her friends...who are already showing signs that the corruption spell is shown. Their furs are darkens and they had greenish eyes and crimson pupils.

"No..." Twilight said in fear. Her friends are now closer to losing themselves...and as she had feared before in her nightmare, the Alicorn herself is close to corruption herself.

"My prophecy has been known for exaggeration...but in the end, you all die." Fanged Dahlia remarks with a grin that shows her fangs.

--------------

At the moment when Kilik was separated from the others, he was still experiencing the nightmare Guildenstern had put him under even though Ben has woke the stallion up from it. His worse fears, he's reliving them, all of it, and it almost seems like he's going to lose to it....or was he? While the Mane Six may have turn darken by their fur coats and had greenish eyes and crimson pupils, for a strange reason...Kilik wasn't shown such things, how so?

"Kilik...."

At that moment, a spiritual being appeared by an astro-projection of light that took form like a ghost guide to a lost soul. It appeared as a unicorn stallion with tan brown fur coat color, gray and white mix colors for his ponytail mane and tied tail and gray blue eyes. He has a chip ear that lay down, he has white freckles on his cheeks, his body is tattooed with gray marks and has a gray beard. He wears a gray chest-plate armor on his front chest, dark blue hoof-shoes in the back and gray steel wristbands on his front hoof wrist. And on his flank are two dark gray swords crossing over like an 'X' mark, almost cutting on the edge, as his Cutie Mark to represent his talent.

"Edge Master?" Kilik gasped in recognizing that of his master; was this real or an illusion?

"Kilik...you mustn't give in to the nightmare the beings of Dark Mystic Magic have cast upon you." Edge Master spoke his words wise and true, Kilik is suffering under a spell performed by the Dark Mystics.

"But I still feel my fear, I could never forget the past....it is doom to haunt me? I'm sorry master; I...have fail in my mission." Kilik responded in regret, saying that he has fallen and failed in his mission.

"No....you have not. This is but another obstacle that you must overcome." Edge Master shook his head in stating the young one has not failed him. "Your enemies know you are a threat and that is why they target you. Young Kilik, fear is nothing to be ashamed of, it exist, so that we can grow with it, and learn to overcome what holds us back. Without fear to help guide you to face it, it would be no better than a fools' errand." The stallion explained the manners of which he speaks, that fear is a part of life, and it is set as a boundary to teach one things, rather than take risks that are foolish indeed.

"Then how....how can I overcome this?" Kilik asked from looking below in confusion.

"You hold something that your enemies fear the most, and it is aided by the sacred treasure you carry that is not just your element weapon....but the mirror." Edge Master points to the Dvapara-Yuga while stating that it's true worth in all things. "The fragments some call 'holy stones' that were made into it, have a history, they are believe to be rements of the Element of Light, one of the strongest elements of them all." Kilik heard this to feel surprise, he has heard of such an element, it and the Element of Darkness are said to be the strongest even from the Elements of Harmony. "But the mirror holds another value, for someone you know....saved your life, do you remember?"

Kilik suddenly had his eyes open in hearing this as then he felt a gentle hoof touch his shoulder...as there was is spiritual mare of magical energy of life; calming him.

"Xianglian....my sister," Kilik softly spoke in remembering his sister, the one who saved him...he feels that she...is nearby.

"She may not be with you in the flesh, but her spirit, her very soul....is still with you. Through memories, and even in your heart, she helps guide you when you needed help the most." Edge Master explained from knowing what was going on near Kilik. "Now rise my student, tap into the mirror and shed the nightmare...the darkness that tries to zap away....your strength, magic and senses, for your foes are keeping their hidden spy secluded from detention." He stated in helping to have Kilik break off that which was place on him, so that their enemies cannot gain victory.

Kilik soon closes his eyes, soon his chi aura of magic glowed around his body, and soon the sacred mirror glowed a magical warm light. The light spread over his body and any pieces of darkness that held onto the stallion was being removed until it was all withered away. Guildenstern may have place this nightmare to damage the power Kilik holds, even using Shadow Dragon's Element of Darkness mixed with the enemy's own work so the hero wouldn't sense the spy much...was all being removed and Kilik's strength return in full. It would seem that the enemies have overlooked the truth of what special gift Kilik truly wields is not just the Element Of Pole-Rod, but unknown to all...Holy Stones within the scared treasure mirror, that are fragments of the Element Of Light that counters even Darkness. Kilik feels himself, the weight of the dark spell that was cast, any of it that remain was being purified and removed from him, he felt like his old self once more.

"I understand my master, thank you." Kilik slowly rose up in feeling his nightmares that he could not escape from is lifted.

"Now go, young Kilik, the citizens, and even your new friends, are about to experience the very nightmare you once seen." Edge Master pointed forth a direction for the young stallion to go forth and be where he is needed. "You are the only one who can save them from their fate of being corrupted." He stated the matter that if nothing is done, Twilight's group, the Mane Six, even unfortunate citizens, shall display that which Kilik had seen happen and made one lose so much.

"I will find them, until we meet again." Kilik nods with a determine face while bowing before to his master, knowing they shall meet again.

Soon, Kilik turned away to rush off to find his friends, and to stop the madness of the same event as the Evil Seeds from being repeated again.

"Yes, until we meet again, take care, my student." Edge Master spoke while he had a smile on his face, seeing his young student truly grow with the things he learns.

Soon the astro spirit of Edge Master vanished from sight by magic pixie dust into the wind; now the rest is left for fate if Kilik can help save the ponies from succumbing to corruption....many hopes now lie with the one who holds a pure light to shed away the darkness.

---------------

Celestia's group does their best but they can't get through the enemies. For a while, it looks like that this bombardment would not be passed.

That is, until Houndkiller calls to his troops, "Fall back! We hold our battles long enough! Our objectives had completed!"

"Objective," Celestia ask in shock as the enemies quickly prepare to retreat. "Hold! Come back!"

Houndkiller, the Dark Warriors Trio and couple of Dark Mystic Soldiers disappeared from sight. Anger quickly grabbed one of them and held a Dark Mystic Soldier, in front of Azure Phoenix. This minion isn't going anywhere without answers.

"You know what this means? We go easy on you." Anger said to the minion sternly.

"Make anything hard. We will make you suffer." Strikespell warns the Dark Mystic Pony sternly.

Azure Phoenix held his Phoenix Sword in front of the Dark Mystic Soldier while demanding, "Tell me. All you did is watch and learn until a month ago. Give us good reason of why did you attack Ponyville and Mane Six; Why now?!"

The Dark Mystic Soldier huffed, "Chun Cui (Idiot)! Do you think I had the information?! You're making a mistake. Even if I knew... it won't make any difference. Hail Dark Mystic Ponies and the Demon God himself!"

Dark Mystic Soldier shook off Anger's hoof, grabbed a knife from his own person and stabbed into his own stomach hard. The minion fell to the ground.

"This is most ungrateful." Luna said with a frown. The minion would rather take his own life than tell anypony.

"We will never find out of why and what is our enemy's true plan." Celestia said in concern. What now?

Azure sighed, "We will find out soon. But first: our allies."

As the group quickly rushes off to find their friends, Lorcan hears a familiar laughter, “Hhahahahhahhahahaha!

“Oh, no,” Lorcan groans out in annoyance.

“Lorkie...come back. We deserve each other...darling. I know you loved being moi, i mean, all the ponies we murdered.”

“No, you murdered them.”

“Say what you want, we will be together soon.” The freak’s voice spoke out wickedly.

“Yeah right…when pigs fly.” Lorcan said Roclan quietly, not wanting a thing to do with that ‘thing’ ever.

------------

At this very moment, the events of the dark prophecy were slowly taking root. The few heroes looked to be under the influence of Fanged Dahlia’s power of falling into corruption, Ben is seen trying to be the most resilient to keep himself from falling, even Goldie & Pinkamena are struggling to not fall or be corrupted. Even keeping the CMC, Big Mac, Granny Smith, & Cheerilee from harming the citizens without harming them seems almost impossible to do since they showed no signs of stopping. During the rising chaos, Kilik is seen from the alley in witnessing the skies becoming a shard of darken with red light from the flames beginning to spread.

“No….” Kilik gasped in seeing this transaction that was playing out before him.

Suddenly, we zoom into Kilik’s eyes in seeing old images of what he had seen in the past like before. The reign of what was the Evil Seed, the infection affecting those of the temple to be corrupted. And lead by a dark being that was a shadowy Dark Mystic that was terrorizing the temple very evilly to slaughter those that were not turn easily. A young colt version of Kilik came across his sacred weapon to suddenly be given power & skills from the magic force entering him, enough to fight back and eventually defeat the being that was a Dark being of Mystic Magic

“You are strong young one, but I will not go without promising to take all those that lost their minds to madness with me, including you!” The dark enemy declared this off from being on his last standing leg in preparing one final act here.

Young Kilik gasped from messing the enemy was not lying and soon the enemy unleashed an evil aura implosion that covered the temple. The act was making all those that have driven to madness to fade into darkness.

Another scene shows an older mare coming to the scene with the sacred mirror as she held it, the purified light protected her from the action that happened. She raced to find Kilik as he was slipping to become one of the mad monks going crazy.

“Xi..Xia…Xianglian, get away. I’m…losing myself. If you don’t leave…I'll kill you, my sworn sister.” Young Kilik pleaded for his sworn sister to leave him, he was slowly being corrupted.

“No, it won’t.” Xianglian spoke with a determine eye in seeing what she must do.

Soon the sworn sister gave the Dvapara-Yuga to her sworn brother which protected the colt.

Hours pass before the madness slowly ended and then Kilik came to his surroundings; he saw all those that he knew were gone.

“They’re gone? All of them; Why…why did this happen? How am I still around?” Young Kilik spoke in seeing that there was none, everywhere, none of his fellow monk friends & elders are around; how was he even still alive when he should have had the same fate?

The young child tries to leave the temple from seeing the horrible sight that has fallen here. But then someone was blocking Kilik’s path and it was Xianglian, his sworn sister. But something was wrong, her body was almost fading to darkness while it looked like her light was fading.

“Xianglian; you’re body…what’s happening to you? Why am I still here and yet you…” Young Kilik spoke off in seeing his sister in such a state.

“Kilik; Listen to my words, I’ve given you the Dvapara-Yuga, it’s protecting you from being corrupted.” Xianglian spoke in stating the sacred mirror her sworn brother now holds is protecting him from harm.

“But why me when you were chosen, why do so?” Young Kilik asked in not understanding any of this, he doesn’t want this.

“To save you; But…the expose way of the Dark Mystic Magic is slowly corrupting me, I’ll either go mad or fade away,” Xianglian explained her reasoning while seemingly struggling to keep hereof together. “I don’t wish for things to end this way.” She spoke in sounding sadden at this time, this puzzled Kilik.

Then suddenly, Xianglian went to attack her sworn brother. Kilik yelped in seeing this and defended with the pole-rod that he held, but he could feel it…the intention was to kill him.

“Xianglian; Stop, what are you doing?” Young Kilik protests in seeing his sworn sister do such actions.

“You must end me Kilik, hurry! I’m still not completely gone of my sanity & light.” Xianglian pleaded for her brother to quickly end her before it’s too late. “In the least bit, I want to be ended by a worthy successor to the element of our temple has kept among the sacred treasure.” She spoke in knowing that the weapon her sworn brother holds is the Element of Pole-Rod.

“No…I…I can’t!” Young Kilik argues off this as he struggle to keep Xianglian at a distance, he can’t end the one that’s his sworn sister.

The battle continues of the siblings fighting but the brother was avoiding to hurt his sister.

“Arrrughhh,” Xianglian was charging to prepare her weapon to deliver the killer blow to kill Kilik; the sight of her innocence was gone and replace by pure…dark madness.

“Waaaughhh,” Young Kilik screamed in seeing the one attacking was no longer his sworn sister and soon an action was performed when Xianglian came near him.

“Stabfruvhmmm….” Suddenly, a fatal blow was done, as in the end, Kilik delivered a strike of his element weapon to the one he called a sworn sister. “Crack-crackfruvhmm….” Suddenly, the mare’s body started to shatter of dark harden crystal on her body.

“What…have I done?” Young Kilik had his eyes shut in seeing his self-defense action triggered and done an act that was horrible.

“Don’t be sad, my little brother. Thanks to you, I can now be free.” Xianglian smiled to speak her last words with some form of joy at young Kilik. “I ask…of this dying request of you; that you journey to help yourself in finding answers & learn things, and most of all: protect Equestria from those that do it harm.” She raised her left hoof to Kilik’s face, asking gently that this one, find answers that he may learn of the world and help protect Equestria from those that would bring evil & harm to their world.

“I…I…I promise! I promise you, Xianglian!” Young Kilik slowly muttered a bit before gathering his courage to promise the words of his sworn sister that he shall uphold.

Xianglian’s smile stays while she soon faded away completely. Kilik felt sadden, but at the same time he was torn from being of light & dark, he kept his emotions of not being taken by a dark hated path and balance it with the light of good; which caused a Yin-Yang symbol to appear on his flank as his Cutie Mark. The scenery begins to wobble from the end moment of the past.

Soon we return to the present, where the grown stallion Kilik was now snapped to reality from recalling his past. He watches the scenes play out here

“Never again…!” Kilik spoke with a serious face in gripping his weapon, staring into this nightmare scene again; this time, he will not let what happened in the past play out again here.

Now Fanged Dahlia was bear-witnessing the end of the heroes is just upon them.

“At last, the dark prophecy shall be for filled and now nothing can stop it!” Fanged Dahlia declared in seeing her victory is assured. “Start by cutting off Twilight’s head as my prize trophy to be!” She gave the order to have the one mare here that leads the rest be killed on the spot and play a role of being headless.

Soon things looked like Twilight was about to be ended when a few of her Mane Six friends looked like they were about to kill her. Much of those still fighting to hold back the others saw this and wouldn’t be able to make it in time…

Or so the fate of Twilight’s end seems…

“Hiyaa,” Kilik’s voice was heard from a distance as some battle cry before the attack.

“Whah,” Some of the Dark Mystics responded in hearing the voice of some brave hero enter the field; but there shouldn’t be anyone left!

“Tai Chi Breakdown,” Kilik shouted off, as he focuses an extra blue magic aura chi around his pole-rod. “Pusshfruvhmmm….” He performed a strike on the ground that unleashed a clear blue magic aura wave to all his surrounding field near Twilight’s spot.

That sudden move left many of those that were on the attack, be left still by a strange holy paralyzing effect, even some creatures of darkness or of evil nearby were affected by this move. Then Kilik brought Twilight’s hoof to touch the mirror he held, and soon it’s pure light escaped to suddenly shine over and eradicate any dark corrupted essence on herself.

“Ki…Kilik? Wha….” Twilight spoke from regaining herself to see who came to help them.

“Explain later, you must focus your magic to spread the Dvapara-Yuga to your friends, it shall purify them.” Kilik spoke in stating that they need to focus on the task at hand, which involves purifying the others still corrupted.

Hearing that, Twilight summoned enough of her strength around Kilik’s mirror, by then, it unleashed a wave of pure light to effect the ones still froze to be hit, and any corruption of darkness over them was shed off their bodies to let them drop to the ground.

“Uuaaghh,” Soon many of the other Mane Six, CMC, the Family Family, and Cheerliee were snapping out of what was affecting them. They were now free from the curse that was put on some of them.

“Noooo; How could it be; I did not foresee this!” Fanged Dahlia screeched out in pure horror, this was not a part of the future she foresaw. “What are you fools waiting for, kill that stallion!” She turned to her allies of evil to kill off that new stallion from interfering with their plan.

“With pleasure; come on!” Houndkiller smirked evilly in saying they gladly do it.

Soon Houndkiller lead the Dark Warrior Trio into attacking Kilik & Twilight from all sides and the stallion looked like he would be done for from his interference and the others were worried.

However, that was not true and though it was not seen by the enemy, with Kilik’s field sense, he envisions an Eight Trigram circle. Once the Dark Mystics were within range of Kilik's field of divination, the he assumes a stance used by some monks & with use of a pole-rod, and begins to deliver the attack: First, two consecutive strikes to make two; Second, another two consecutive strikes to make four; Third, four consecutive strikes to make eight; Fourth, eight consecutive strikes to make sixteen; Fifth, sixteen consecutive strikes to make thirty two; Sixth, another thirty two consecutive strikes in succession to make a total of sixty four strikes. The sixth consecutive attack needs a strong step forward, because without it the technique will fail. Each set of strikes is done at an exponentially increasing pace and strength against the four rushing foes. The attack not only disables the enemy but also knocks them back with every set of strikes.

“Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Strikes,” Kilik announced off his technique of what has happened now within the reality of those watching.

“Uaaaghhh…” The Dark Mystics were suddenly thrown off to crash or bash against the ground or wall while being shown to be down.

Those that saw the move were astounded by such feats as taking out four Dark Mystics at once. The enemy that was within Kilik’s circle doesn’t know it, but they were hit with a series of violent blows. By striking sixty-four of the tenketsu throughout the opponent’s Meridian System, their flow of magic is stopped, making them unable to even stand. That’s a feat one doesn’t see every day, until now….

“Ugh….I…can’t move.” Shades spoke to struggle from his spot in having difficulty.

“Dude, our magic is…closed off.” DJ Red groans to say in feeling like something affected their bodies & magic.

“Um….I got an itch I can’t reach.” Clumsy Rat spoke in feeling his nose itch, and now he can’t reach it.

“You, what did you do?” Houndkiller snapped off to struggle to move as best he could, but he felt his magic flow was disrupted, how?

“I closed off your flow of magic, once done, disables you for every set of strikes.” Kilik explained the matter while he helped Twilight off the ground, he stopped the enemy and now they can’t even use their magic flow to have the advantage.

“Arrrguhhh,” Houndkiller roared off in fury to swing his left hoof to clobber Kilik & Twilight, but…. “Prrusfruvhmmm…” The attacker was near the Dvapara-Yuga mirror and it’s aura of light coated what was about to hurt it’s wearer, and that’s when it felt like being blown with something that fleet like a thousand so needles of pain for the bad guy, “Guuaaaguh…MY HOOOOOOF!” Killerhound cringed to screech in bringing back his hoof that came near that mirror, its purity was destroying his dark corruption and it hurt like Tartarus; and left him more less mobile.

“Way to go Kilik!” Pinkamena cheered in seeing the new friend really stick it to these Dark Mystics.

“No….It….can’t be.” Houndkiller groans to say in looking up, almost knowing who this stallion was. “You’re that Destiny Awakened Hero; Kilik. The one that managed to defeat a fellow predecessor of our group, a mere Equestrian long ago,” He and his fellow Dark Mystics heard of such an action, but almost thought it was untrue…until now.

“You better believe it and now we have the advantage in stopping your curse prophecy.” Golden Heart nods with a smile, they have a new ally with them, and he’s helped in a close shave.

“We need to reach the high peak of Canterlot, where we’ll need the strength of all powerful magic users to help undo the curse.” Kilik explained the issue of what must be done here to put an end to Dahlia’s curse over this land.

“But can we escape with what’s happening now?” Ben asked in feeling like even with some of their enemies disable, can they reach Canterlot from Ponyville by the speed of their legs or use up their magic to be too weak to help.

“Mwuoorrarguhh/Powwfruvhmmm….” Suddenly, plowing through a nearby wall and knocking over a spare bunch of baddies, Tough Apple appeared with Justin the MechaBull with the cart as well. “Somebody call fer a MechaBull cab service?” He asked off in wanting to give some service to his pals.

“Guess that answers our question.” Spike shrug off to say in seeing their answer came to them.

“Quick, into the bull cart and spare no gas!” Phobos issued off in what they gotta do here.

Soon those that were still recovering were taken onto the cart with Justin before Tough signal the MechaBull to get going. And soon the gang was rushing off to reach Canterlot to stop the madness that was infecting their land.

“Hugh! Noooooo,” Fanged Dahlia gasped in shock, the heroes are escaping while attempting to undo her plan. “Stop them! You must stop them before they ruin everything!” She snaps at Houndkiller & the Dark Warrior Trio that were still aching & suffering injuries, some more worse than others.

“In case you forgot, we’re now de-powered of our magic. You’re on your own, our own Dark Mystics fighting them Mystics won’t last long.” Houndkiller rolled his eyes to point out a fact that the witch has forgotten, they can’t be of much help now, thanks to that blasted technique that Equestrian used and their own Dark Mystic brethren can’t help since dealing with Tao’s family & Azure are not easy to hold back.

“Grrrr….fine; I’ll have to resort to other measures.” Fanged Dahlia growled in fury in seeing if her hired help won’t be of much aid, she’ll have to handle things her way.

Soon the evil witch begins to rush up to the highest point in Ponyville; she will not let the heroes win. She has come too far to fail now, if need be then she’ll involve herself than if the hour calls for it.

Author's Note:

Looks like the heroes are out of it; The final battle is coming so read, review and suggest!

The monster that Lorcan saw will be revealed at a later time.