• Published 16th May 2014
  • 938 Views, 3 Comments

Day of the Moon - JusSonic



Fanged Dahlia's prophecy is about to happen on a special day for Princess Luna.

  • ...
13
 3
 938

Chapter 5: The End of Fanged Dahlia

Chapter 5: The End of Fanged Dahlia

Omega was helping ponies along with Sombra (wearing a full cloak to cover him fully) at 40 to 50% Strength. The two keeps watch, the former villain growls knowing, who've done this."

"You dumb little bat Fanged Dahlia. Your greed and lust for power will slowly be the end of you. I just can't believe that the evil side of me dated that monster." Sombra mumbles. He watches Canterlot from afar and he knows what's happening. "Mane Six, Princess Twilight Sparkle and friends, destroy that monster and make her pay for all harm that she done."

He goes back to Omega and helps him. Michael meanwhile is elsewhere in the area, trying to keep the mad ponies at bay with his men to avoid going crazy themselves.

"Lorcan, need some help over here!" Michael mumbles a bit. "Oh, where could he be?"

-------------------------

At this moment, the Mane Six, Ben, Golden Heart, Pinkamena, Spike, Nyx, Phobos, the CMC, Granny Smith, Big Mac., & Cheerilee were saved thanks to Kilik’s rescue and now they had Tough Apple riding Justin the MechaBull off to Canterlot. But they were about to meet a few obstacles of where some enemies (some from Crypt World even) were standing in the way of the path to attack them.

“Look out! Enemies approaching,” Tough cried out as Justin was plowing against them enemies, but some were fighting to crawl up on the cart; they were bringing the fight to them.

The Mane Six were fighting to kick off their pursuers, even used their weaponry & spell materials, Nyx went into her Battle Form to help and Ben used his Hylian Shield & Master Sword to strike a few foes down. Tough Apple brought his pee-shooter to knock some off, Granny Smith used a frying pan on them goons; Spike & Phobos used their fire breath & claws to get them off. Kilik was using his excellent spearmenship to whack a lot of enemies off without a problem.

One enemy was preparing to attack Rainbow...when something grabs him and pulls the freak off. Turning to what attacked him, he demands, "What are you..."

"I told you...Rainbow is mine to kill!!!!!!!!!!" The Rainbow Droid booms as he slashes a claw into the enemy's claw, killing him. No one kills Rainbow but him. Once the enemy is deaf, the Rainbow Droid sneaks off into hiding.

“Waaayyghhh,” Cheerilee screamed when a nearby creepy enemy pulled her tail to almost take her off with a creepy grin of seeing her terror.

“Powfruvhmmm….” Too bad that was a terrible mistake cause Big Mac pretty much gave that creep-o a double kick to the head that sent him off.

“Noope; Stay off her!” Big Mac sternly issued with a serious face to not let the mare be harm, which she blush from such bravo.

“Pannfruvhmmmm….” The last enemy on the cart was whacked off by Granny’s frying pan. “An’ stay out, ye hooligans!” Granny Smith sternly told off the last batch of enemies that were coming at them.

Near a path as the gang was riding off, more enemies were on a cliff before pushing off some big boulders down to flatten them!

“INCOMING ROCKS,” Golden Heart shouted in seeing the enemy was attacking with rocks now.

“Not on my watch!” Twilight declared before using her magic from her horn to fire a shot at the boulders. They were soon turn to bubbles that were landing on the heroes rushing through.

“Heheheh, bubbly,” Pinkie Pie giggled in finding this action kinda fun, like being in the bathtub.

Next around another corner, the enemies were setting up to fire off their bow and arrows. Soon they fired off what was over a thousand arrows falling across the skies to stab the targets.

“Heads up; it’s raining arrows!” Applejack shouted in seeing what else the enemy was firing at them.

“Leave this to me, I know just the spell.” Rarity declared in using her own magic from her horn before firing from her horn at the arrows; and then by a lucky miracle moment, Rarity’s spell managed to turn the deadly arrows into…raining blue flowers.

“Ohhhh, pretty,” Fluttershy spoke in finding themselves being rain down upon by pretty flowers to be much nicer than arrows.

“ACHOO! Darn, I’m allegoric to this stuff.” Phobos sneezed from what was instead hit him was an allergy part.

“How’s the course Tough?” Spike asked her friend in how they are doing so far.

“No sweat, we’re makin’ good time!” Tough replied off in seeing they are just about making good in rushing to Canterlot.

Soon the gang are approaching a ledge door path they need to go under, but more enemies lie in wait as they were seen preparing to dump a boiling hot water all over the heroes which they soon did when they were coming at the right time.

“HOT WATER,” Pinkamena shouted in seeing that the gang are gonna be getting serious burns here.

“I got this!” Adult Nyx spoke, as she used her magic to fire from her horn at the raining boiling water. Luckily, it froze above, and the rest of the boiling water too, as the group soon ran under….a pretty rainbow.

“Cool, nice rainbow work Nyx!” Rainbow Dash gave Adult Nyx a good A-game effort in what she pulled off.

At this moment, Fanged Dahlia was reaching the very top point of Ponyville to have a better view of the fleeing targets. She was on top of a nightmarish version of what was once Town Hall as she gazed forth at the leaving infidels. Soon the Mane Six group rushing off with Justin’s speed, they look back in seeing who was no doubt observing them.

“Hurry cousin!” Apple Bloom yelps to her cousin in seeing they are spotted.

“She’s seen us!” Scootaloo insisted that they hurry up now.

“And she seems mad.” Sweetie Belle spoke in concern of what is seen.

“Please, wha can a witch do from dat far distance?” Tough remarked off in thinking they are safe, right? Wrong!

"Gurraapp-Gurrraappaarrrhhh/Baannghhhh," Fanged Dahlia throws a spell at a rock-like tunnel, but the gang riding their MechaBull clears it just in time while some that can fly soar over it and Ben skillfully uses his shield to block the falling rocks against him and his group.

"Oh man, she's really trying to get us now!" Phobos said in worry as he ducks in the cart for protection with his arms above his head.

“Oh Phobos, get a grip.” Adult Nyx issued to her Moon Dragon to stay brave and strong here.

"Hate to say this, but she really didn't want us to leave so suddenly when she had us in her grasp!” Golden Heart stated from noticing how much the witch was trying to stop them here.

"Well gang, we didn't have time to say goodbye!" Pinkamena lightly jokes to help humor this moment which only slightly helped, but just a little.

"Guurraappp-Guurrraaaapppphhhh!/Baannnnppphhhuuwwhhh!" Fanged Dahlia used another spell to blast at the ground which broke apart into pieces.

“That doesn't seem very good!" Cheerilee said in worry at what just happen as they stopped and those in Justin were about to fall down its path.

“Quickly, take us down the slope, but carefully!” Kilik instructed Tough to take them down, the others thought he was mad, but the stallion must have a plan, right?

Without arguing, Tough did so, but it wasn’t easy to ride down the edge cliff. But the fall became an advantage since they made the MechaBull leap off the down-hill cliff and onto another rocky path as the gang are soon heading towards Canterlot to almost reach its district.

“There it is!” Twilight shouted in seeing the target at sight.

“We’re almost there!” Ben stated that they are just nearly home free.

Meanwhile, Fanged Dahlia raises her magic horn glowing into the air, as she begins to chant a spell. "A forest of thorns shall be their tomb. Born through the skies on a fog of doom," Then she directed the dark cloud that was appearing in the sky towards Canterlot and its palace and it flew towards the 'said' place as Dahlia shouted this. "Now, go with the curse and serve me well, round the Royal Sister’s castle, cast my spell!" As the black cloud appeared over the castle, one bolts of lightning strikes the ground, followed by four more, causing the growth of thick thorny bushes. The Mane Six and the others have to stop there as Cheerilee cried out in horror as she was nearly too close to the stuff.

“I gotcha,” Big Macintosh spoke to help keep his crush safe from harm.

“What is 'dis, witchcraft at work?” Applejack yelped in seeing this feat before their eyes.

“The Black Thorns Forest Spell; I heard about them from the Book Of Forbidden Spell, they are meant to lower good magic & even resist any that are Mystics from entering!” Twilight spoke in seeing this spell at work, it’s a dark type of spell that lessens good magic and keeps out even strong Mystic Ponies from entering, so only mortal Equestrians can enter this.

“Then leave it to us Dragons, we can blow this down with fire!” Phobos proudly declared in seeing this was a job for a fire-breathing Dragon to do.

As Spike & Phobos were taking a breath to exhale, Granny Smith plugs both their mouths in time to stop them.

“Hold it youngsters, ye set them whole field on fire, we all go up in smoke. No Dragon fires!” Granny Smith explained that if they try to burn the thorns, the problem will get worse instead of better.

"So how do we help!?" Spike asked in what he & Phobos should do now to get through this if a Dragon’s weapon of his flames is a no go here.

“We’ll have to chop our way through, any that have sharp weapons with blades, aid in cutting through this thick forest of thorns.” Kilik stated in knowing the best method was to cut their way through the black thorn forest, there was nothing else if it lowers some parts of their good magic.

Hearing this, Ben, Golden Heart, Pinkamena stood with their blades, Rarity used her Eternal Style to make her scepter with sharpness from a diamond to cut across, Spike & Phobos still had their claws to slash across with, and Kilik used his weapon to aid him. They begin to cut through with their best effort.

"Try as you might, I'll soon send my allies out to finish you once you’re all tired after hours of work!" The evil witch states that normal cutting tools won't work any faster against her vines of thorns, "Aaahahaahahah! Raahahahahaha!" Fanged Dahlia laughs evilly, seeing them heroes trapped and unable to break through her spell of thorns. Even with so many helping to breach through, they'll be too long before they tried themselves out after an hour or so's work.

"She seriously believes a bunch of thorns with pointy ends can stop us?" Rainbow Dash asked off in disbelief of the idea that thorns will stop the heroes.

“Well we managed to survive when the Everfree Forest was attacking.” Rarity pointed off that fact about what the ponies experienced before.

Those with blades managed to use their weapons to cut their way through as they help to make a path for Tough to steer Justin through. Fluttershy yelped from her mane & tail got caught on some thorns, but The CMC saw this and Sweetie Belle used her magic zap the thorns, freeing the mare before the cart continues on.

“Thank you girls so much.” Fluttershy thanked the CMC for the little assistance.

"Watch out for that next step, it's a doozy!" Pinkie Pie spoke up suddenly as the others came near a broke edge in the bridge's ground leading above.

“Waaughhh/Mouarrrughhh,” The mares & Justin made yelp cries from their fall before they hit the ground bottom.

"Okay, besides the rough landing, I say were good.” Spike spoke in seeing that the gang had a doozy of a fall there.

“Now let's keep moving forward!" Phobos spoke off as the Dragons & the others ride on Justin through to continue to cut away the thorns, just about near Canterlot’s palace border.

“This is takin’ too long, Justin, we’re punching through! Hang low fellas!” Tough shouted in annoyance, they keep this slow pace up, the bad guys may catch up, time to improvise.

Then the others quickly duck below in the cart as Justin was order to charge to plow through the to smash against the throws and out the other end while seemingly less attention to the cut marks though Tough was surprisingly keeping still while expressing a weird goofy face, like they hurt, but aren’t shouting or moving from the pain that he felt?

“Tough, ye okay?” Applejack asked when the gang peaks out to see if it’s all clear now.

“Ah…will…be…after…Ah…git….them….thorns….out.” Tough was muttering from keeping himself still, the pain was coursing through that even one movement will be painful.

“Way 'ta go cousin!” Apple Bloom smiled to give a tiny tap to Tough’s side, however….

“OWWWWWWWWWW!” Tough soon couldn’t hold the pain back and let off a loud painful howl that was heard even outside the thorn forest; that really sounded like a cry of pain.

“Oops.” Apple Bloom yelps in seeing that she might not have done that.

“Now hold still dear while I yank them thorns off ya.” Granny Smith spoke to have some picks out to help yank some thorns off Tough’s coat.

“Yeeup,” Big Mac responded in agreement to that part as the two were slowly picking the thorns off poor Tough’s body.

“Look! We can see the castle now!” Ben spoke from seeing pass the thorns they cut through, that they are close to Canterlot now. They managed to cut away to make a clearer path on the road for those on a pulled cart to ride through to reach the area.

“We made it, we made it pass that forest of thorns!” Adult Nyx spoke in seeing they managed to make it across this now.

“Then let’s get there!” Scootaloo shouted that they should quickly get to the spot on the double.

“Hurry,” Sweetie Belle insisted that they move before it’s too late.

“But what about Fanged Dahlia’s ally army?” Cheerilee spoke in recalling the enemy may try to stop them once again.

“Don’t sweat; Ah plowed down some baddies before coming ‘ta aid ye, an' beside them busters we met on 'de road, dat witch is out of pals now.” Tough spoke off to give some relief thoughts to the gang at this moment of what happened before the rescue of his arrival with Justin.

“Then let us make haste!” Kilik issued that now they need to quickly get to Canterlot to quickly end the curse upon this land.

With that much said and done, did the group decide to speed on through to the clear path to Canterlot; they need to reach the castle to end this nightmare. But as the heroes are seen about to win this, the one watching this action play out was not at all happy; the witch Fanged Dahlia.

"No, NO! My Prophecy Is Crumbling!” Fanged Dahlia yelled off in shock & horror, as her entire plan begins to crumble, but she is not going down so easily. "It cannot be! Everything’s falling apart! First the escape from Crypt World, then Mystics appearing, & a new Hero interfering to purify the group destined to be corrupted & die! All my efforts! No…Nooo….IT CANNOT END THIS WAY!” Fanged Dahlia held up her horn in hollering out in fury of this issue of her work being beaten; not a chance.

During the moment Fanged Dahlia yelled that last sentence, she turned into some sparkly dark magic and flew towards Canterlot’s castle, before an explosion appears in front of the Mane Six party group and everyone else, as Fanged Dahlia materializes from it in the green fire. Now the battle shall really begin, they've overcome the witch's forces, escaped her traps, defeated her allied subjects & minions, gone against her obstacles and now she finally decides to fight.

The surprise of Fanged Dahlia’s arrival really surprised much of the gang.

“Murrarroguhhh,” Justin yelps from the enemy’s sudden surprise entrance just now to yelp most of the cart of the others inside.

“She’s here!” The CMC yelped in seeing who was before them, the evil witch.

“Fanged Dahlia,” Ben yelled out with a stern face as some of the others stare in horror again from the witch's presences.

"But that's impossible!" Dahlia screamed. "How did you manage to revert all the corruptions I placed on the ponies?!"

"You might have thought you succeeded in your plan but you forgot one little detail,"
explained Twilight. "And that reason is that no matter what, friendship always pulls through!"

"It's over Fanged Dahlia, you've lost this round!" Golden Heart stated that the evil Witch has lost and should just surrender to them.

"Oh, it's by far over! Now, shall you deal with me, O heroes,” Fanged Dahlia said forth this message, as she waved her hooves out over the flames surrounding her, "And ALL the powers of….HEEEELLL!” She ushered out what terrible forces the group shall face of her wrath from opening her wings and waved out her froth hooves while her horn glow extra dark bits of magic.

“Boomkrufruvhmmm…..” Suddenly, a large explosion of flames erupted from the witch’s body that started to cover up much of the space while thunder clouds began to form around above the spot.

“She blew herself up!” Adult Nyx spoke surprised by such a weird feat of action.

“Is that a good thing or a bad thing?” Phobos asked in pondering this as good or bad in their situation.

"Riiiieeeaassshhh," Soon smoke clouds had covered Fanged Dahlia’s spot as her flaming form was transcending upwards while laughing as thunder clouds begin to form around above her head, "Gahahahahah-Rrrrahahahaha-HHHAAA-HAHHAHAHhhaahhh!" Fanged Dahlia continues to laugh evilly, as she begins to transform while slowly rising above the clouds, but seemingly taller, bigger even, which started to freak the others out from her very appearance resembling a near half monster-witch-Dragon beast.

“I think we can agree…this is bad.” Golden Heart slowly spoke from the entire scenery growing extra darken while some of the others seem to become a bit terrified.

The smoke cleared in revealing a huge black Dragon beast that Fanged Dahlia has transformed into.

“She-She-She turned into a Dra-dra-dragon.” Fluttershy gaped out in fear in seeing such a scary feat.

“An' she’s huge too!” Applejack spoke off in seeing this feat, now that’s scary to see.

“Oh man! Now me and Phobos feel rather insulted by this!” Spike complains to seeing this, why does a bad guy perform the act to turn into one of them, do all creatures fear Dragons to hate them?

“Can ponies even turn into Dragons?” Cheerilee asked scared over bear witnessing this frightening feat.

“Apparently, she can!” Rarity stated in staring in what might be the next to scariest thing to see.

“Twilight, did you & your friends ever face her like…that?” Ben asked in wondering if his love ever faces something of a pony witch to change into a Dragon, “Or me too for that matter?”

“You kidding; we nearly kept in mind of how we won the last time!” Rainbow Dash issued off in seeing they have a serious problem here unlike the last time. "As in we barely caught her on our first meeting!"

“Rainbow’s right, the memory was so long ago, and things were different then. I’m not sure how we can win now.” Twilight explained that they had different methods to this villain’s defeat when she only show up for a few seconds or so after the Summer Sun Celebration, right now…not so much.

“We may have no choice, we have to face her.” Kilik stated that they must fight the transformed foe in order to end this madness.

“Right, like a final battle of de day,” Tough asked off in figuring out what’s happening here and gets himself ready now.

“Tough, don’t you dare think of doing something stupid!” Granny Smith protests the hot-shot pony from doing what she thinks he’s gonna do.

“Eeeyup,” Big Mac responded in agreement to that part of the discussion here.

“Sorry Granny, hiyah Justin!” Tough responded off to say before lashing the lines to begin the charge.

Soon Justin heard the command and he was charging straight towards the Dragon Dahlia as to be dubbed. The new Dragon beast stared at the charging heroes, as they each prepare themselves for a fight while vastly coming up close to the target.

However, once the gang riding on Justin gets near Dragon Dahlia, she breathes green fire at them, "Poowwwhhh!" Her one shot had every passenger prepared from the full impact, but it knocks Ben off from his shield trying to protect them. Even more so, the shockwave had even knocked Justin and those in the cart to crash and fall across the ground.

“Ahhhh, not our most heroic moment,” Pinkamena rhetorically stated how that entrance, could have gone better for them.

“You’re telling me!” Golden Heart spoke in agreeing with his sister on that part.

Most of the others were slowly trying to stand while others were stuck caught in the thorns. The CMC yelped from ‘Ow/Oooh/Eek!’ from the thorns pulling their manes, tails and felt some hurts on the furs.

“Quickly, we need to get everyone here free and out of harm's way!” Kilik instructed to the group, they have too many citizens that maybe caught in the crossfire.

“Wait, where’s father?” Adult Nyx asked in seeing that Ben isn’t with them.

"Uuughhh," As Ben gets up after a quick groan escape from him, he quickly gets up and notices what's about to happen next from Dragon Dahlia’s stare at him and the others. So he quickly runs and pushes his friends away after Dahlia breaths another fire blast. "Poowhhh!/Baaanngghhh!" Which destroy a part of the bridge as she aims again at the Triforce Wielder himself.

"Quickly, get behind my shield!" Ben quickly order his friends to do so, they'll need protection.

“Ah hear yeah!” Tough responded from getting out from Justin’s aid in the thorny mess.

“No need to tell us twice!” Big Mac responded off to get his family behind Ben for protection.

With that done, Ben quickly blocks another fire attack with his shield.

"Bang-Bang; BanangBangBanghh," Dragon Dahlia felt a flinch before seeing the Rainbow, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Twilight along with Adult Nyx firing their projectile attacks to keep the enemy at bay.

"Eat led, Dragon-witch lady!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed while shooting her magic nun-chucks, only their efforts weren't working to their advantage.

"Grrrrrrhhh," Dahlia growled in anger at what the Mane Six were doing and it annoyed her very much.

"Somehow, Ah don't think our shots are as good against 'dis here dark magic is, Rainbow.” AJ said from noticing their tactic plan to shot & blast the enemy isn't working and it's just making the witch mad.

The Mane Six yelped in seeing the evil Dragon going for the attack, so Rarity brought up a shield of her gems to survive against another fire attack, "Pooouuwwwrrhhh/Baannghhh!" And boy; was it getting a little hot under the collar here.

"Fuuuehh; heard of breath mites, lady!" Phobos waves his claw out to remark on the evil dragon's bad breath from the fumes from the cease flames.

"Okay Phobos, now I know you’re doing that to annoy her as you do the other bad guys.” Adult Nyx said disappointedly for her friend’s antics, they're going to get the group in trouble one of these days by such antics.

"Guurrrwww…pooowhhhh," Dragon Dahlia breathes fire again and Ben and the rest retreats.

"Hay fellas, we need outta the fryer or we’ll all be cooked…as in overdone!" Granny Smith cries out all panicky at Ben and the rest while with citizen’s group, telling them heroes to come over here.

The Mane Six, Ben, the Baby Dragons, the CMC, the Apple Family, Cheerilee & Kilik hides behind a bush of thorns as the Dragon Dahlia approaches and then Ben slashes at her snout with his sword, "Bannihh!" And that was a good shot’ course one creature didn't think so.

"Guurrruuuaghurgh/Snapppiiihhhh-Snaaappppiihhh-Snaapiiiiiihhh," Dragon Dahlia roars and snaps at Ben before she rises up for another assault attack.

"Look out, she's about to fire!" Pinkie Pie called out from noticing this action that was gonna happen.

“Wuuaaaghhh….” The CMC screamed out while they along with the others tried to get away a bit.

"Powwwhhhuurapphhh!/Fropauhppoofff!" Soon afterwards, Dragon Dahlia breathes fire to the whole forest of thorns, catching them on fire and making the heroes and the others retreat.

“Okay….so breathing fire here WOULD have been dumb.” Phobos slowly spoke in seeing what happen if he and Spike did try to burn this batch of thorns.

“My goodness…cough-cough; She’ll suffocate us!” Rarity coughs a bit from having a hard time breathing from these flames.

“Cough-cough…” Fluttershy coughs a bit from having a hard time breathing from all this smoke.

"Quickly, this way," Kilik called out from nearby while leaning on his pole-rod in seeing the effects of the situation to lead them.

But however, once the heroes and the gang approached a wall, they had to stop.

"Oh-No, a dead end," Cheerilee exclaimed in fear for what this could very well mean, they're trapped between a rock and a hard place.

"Pretty bad choice of words, darlin’,” Granny Smith stated from knowing where this could end up being for their gooses

"Can't blame her, with wha we're dealin’ an’ all dat stuff.” Big Mac shrugged off to state this to his friends & family of their situation being made to get worse.

"Great, after all 'dat trouble comin’ down, now we've gotten trap by 'dis here thing,” AJ said in disbelief and remark all in one sentence, this was not what they were expecting

“We need to come up with a plan and fast!" Spike spoke with fear, so he and the others can think of a plan for the moment.

“Everypony listen up, we have a way, by going up!” Ben pointed in seeing their best chance is to go up, and maybe even above the thorns set ablaze.

“Then if we’re to do this, we need to first get as many off the ground. Twilight, take yourself, your friends & the citizens to be out of harm's way. Ben & I shall lure the foe.” Kilik spoke to explain the plan of what shall be done to ensure the others are safe while those staying shall fight against the witch turned dragon foe.

“What! But why,” Twilight yelped in hearing that plan, why should they leave and Kilik and Ben try to fight the Mane Six’s foe.

“She’ll want to acquire his Triforce and killing him will serve to harm you before killing you all next.” Kilik explained what Fanged Dahlia will go for; she wants to kill the Mane Six and by gaining Ben’s power & death will serve as blows to the others.

“But we can’t leave father all the more.” Adult Nyx stated about not wanting to leave if that was going to happen.

“You need to do this, the citizens can’t handle this much smoke in their lungs, you all need to get them out. Those of us with strong magic won’t suffer as much.” Kilik was explaining that the citizens they helped get away from danger need more protection, but so far, it was hard to convince Twilight to pack up and leave without her love. “Don’t worry, I won’t let him die, we have what might help end this nightmare once and for all.” He spoke in being truthful, what he and Ben have might be the only weapons to end this evil.

Twilight didn’t know what to say, but time was ticking and Dahlia might come out soon to attack. As a princess, she needs to protect the subjects, she won’t let Fanged Dahlia prove otherwise of not being a good ruler.

“Alright, you stay safe Ben, don’t die on us!” Twilight responded with a serious face in wanting her love to come back to her.

Soon Twilight performed a spell from her horn, a magic circle under the Apple Family, CMC, Cheerilee & Justin the MechaBull that was lifting them upwards. Twilight, Fluttershy & Rainbow Dash helped to carry Pinkie Pie, AJ & Rarity up along with Spike & Phobos riding on Adult Nyx’s back leaving those here to handle the rest while they keep the citizens out of harm's way.

“So it’s us alone, hugh.” Ben stated in seeing that it’s now just him and Kilik.

“Not alone, you have us. An Alicorn & semi-immortal pony with lots of magic.” Pinkamena spoke to appear in stating that she and her brother are here to lean a hand.

“We have swords & weapons to fight too, we’ll help give you aid.” Golden Heart stated that they can fight to make sure the enemy doesn’t win this.

“Alright, then follow us!” Ben ordered, before he, Kilik, Pinkamena & Golden Heart quickly climbed up the wall, "Up this way!" The stallion instructed in what to do, they need to climb up while he summoned his Twin GrapplerClaws.

Ben helps the others who couldn’t fly while those that could flew, just as Dragon Dahlia begins to come for them.

“Woah, she's back!" Golden Heart yelped and warned the others, just as they made it up to the top.

"Snapppiiihhh-Snapiiiihhhh-Snappiihhh," Dragon Dahlia attacks again using her teeth to bite them fleeing heroes that choose’d to remain while the others hovered above.

"Keep going, I'll cover!" Kilik says to his allies as he blocks Dragon Dahlia’s chomping attacks with his pole-rod.

"Why can't this witch just learn to quit already? She’s nuts! And I outta know, I’ve seen nutty foes!” Pinkamena issued in seeing the enemy trying to attack without giving up, she’s stubborn..

Soon Ben, Kilik, Goldie & Pinkamena backs away towards the edge of the cliff, as Dragon Dahlia climbs up, cornering the prince and those fighting with him as the Mane Six along with the Ponyville citizen group who were either still wounded or watch from the side lines watch in horror.

"Wooh-WOOOH," Ben started to lose his balance over the edge here when he was lashing his sword to keep the enemy back.

"Quick, help him before he falls!" Kilik ordered to his friends as they quickly got to helping Ben before he fell off.

"Gotcha; we got your back, Ben!” Golden Heart assured after setting his friend on his hooves from that quick save, Twilight wouldn’t want harm to come to this guy.

"But the question is…." Pinkamena started to say as he and the others stared at Dragon Dahlia preparing to attack them after their guard was drop. "Who's got ours from a mean looking Dragon about to fry us?" Yep, the sarcastic pink pony lookalike had to point this out even during such a state.

"Poooowwhhh!/Peeeacchhhiihh!" With another blaze of fire from Dragon Dahlia after the group got their balance back, Ben loses his Hylian Shield, "Hahahahaha-Hahaaaahhh!" Dragon Dahlia laughed evilly, seeing her victory and seeing her foes without much defense left.

“Oh man, there goes my shield!” Ben stated in seeing he was disarmed.

“Yeah, if it wasn’t this black thorn forest spell, our magic wouldn’t be weaker.” Pinkamena stated that if not for these black thorns, their magic wouldn’t be weakened.

“There is a way to still win, Ben & I have the keys.” Kilik issued to say there is a way to win this fight despite it almost seems to be hopeless.

“Which are?” Golden Heart asked in hoping what is answered be true.

“His Master Sword, and my sacred mirror; the Dvapara-Yuga; I can have the mirror’s unity strength his sword to deliver a strike to her heart to end this nightmare once and for all. But we need to distract the Dragon to give Ben this one shot.” Kilik explained to show his sacred mirror and Ben’s Master Sword, the two are meant to slay and/or destroy pure evil creatures with strong pure power of light.

“You want it, we can give it!” Golden Heart responded to get himself ready for this now.

“Let’s do it!” Pinkamena smiled in stating they are ready when Kilik & Ben are.

“Now evil’s slayer, by purify light from a mirror, fly forth swift and sure….” Kilik chanted the words while his mirror was near Ben’s sword which glowed very much brightly. “That evil perish and goodness endure across the land!” That final claim is to ensure that they'll win when the sword hits the evil while finishing it off, “NOOWW!” Kilik shouted before he held his pole-rod to make a swift jab to the dragon’s forehead.

“Huuaaghhh,” Goldie & Pinkamena launched themselves after Kilik to plow against the evil dragon’s two claws.

“GRUUAARRRUGHHH,” Dragon Dahlia roared from being pushed against these fools from getting Ben.

“Alright Fanged Dahlia, you tried to curse us with your tricks, but no more. It's over!" Ben said with a serious expression on his face here when the evil Dragon managed to overcome the attackers to raise up to get the Triforce Wielder, "Foowhhhh/Baaaanniihhh," Soon as Dragon Dahlia was about to counterattack, Ben soon thrown his Master Sword once more with his plan out pattern.

"Guuurrraaaaaaooooourrraghhhuaghh," Soon the gang hears an eerie screams of pain coming from the transformed Fanged Dahlia, as the blade digs deep into her open wounded flesh, "Spiizhzhzh-Sppzizizihh!" Sparks began to fly out of her as it seems that very strike has brought her to losing herself, her grip on power, unable to hold on much longer as she begins to lose her balance.

“Hey guys, I think this is where the enemy is about to go kaboom.” Pinkie Pie stated from noticing how Fanged's body is sparking out of control, and dangerously close to them too.

"Oh really, whatever gave you that idea?" Rainbow Dash sarcastically asked her friend in a 'Oh really' kinda response in seeing the show was a dead giveaway.

“Ah you guys, I think now's the time to…." Spike was slowly stating this in seeing Ben’s group below in what was about to come next

"GET OUTTA the Falling villain's way!" Phobos shouted out to Ben, Kilik, Goldie & Pinkamena, if they know what's good for them, they'll get away from a giant dragon that could crush them.

"Chooopppiiinngghhuurhhh," Dragon Dahlia makes one final retaliation and lunges towards Ben Mare for one last assault while falling, but Ben and the others jumped out of the way just in time before they nearly get attacked by the transformed witch's teeth. Soon after, Fanged Dahlia falls off the cliff, before black smoke blocks her from our vision. "Zoommguurpphh…./Boooommhhhhh!" Then a loud explosion is heard behind the scene, as the clouds are just clearing up. Ben warily looked over the edge to see a black spot on the ground with his glowing Master Sword, before the glow fades out from the sword. This was surely Fanged Dahlia’s remain of her body, nothing but an empty shell of her darken self that was slain.

The sword vanished to reappear in Ben’s hold along with his Hylian Shield before they vanished, returning to his reverse space for the next time he needs them. The rest of the group regroups with their allies while Twilight & Nyx hugs Ben for seeing he’s okay. And not only that, the Black Thorn Forest began to fade away; the evil magic of Fanged Dahlia was withering away with the caster now deceased.

“I was so worried.” Twilight spoke from feeling so nervous about losing her love.

“We all were daddy.” Nyx stated in feeling that she didn’t wanna lose her father.

“Hey, at least it’s over you guys.” Ben smiled to say that the worse was finally over; they won.

“'Dat was amazing partner.” AJ smiled to nod in stating a fact here in what was done.

“Indeed, why…you were like a knight slaying an evil Dragon.” Rarity spoke for praise worth of Ben’s heroic part of slaying a Dragon, and Spike & Phobos didn’t mind it at all since the transformed witch was evil.

“Who knows, maybe someday, some pony will make this adventure into a story to star Twilight as a sleeping princess you need to rescue from an evil curse in another story.” Pinkie Pie was stating this Fourth Wall Breaking statement that was earning a lot of stares of what she said.

“Well, that’s randomly putting it.” Goldie raised an eyebrow in finding that discussion, very strange.

“At least now we can safely say, that’s the last we’ll see of Fanged Dahlia.” Pinkamena stated that now the evil of that witch is gone and won’t trouble them ever again.

“It’s not over yet, we need to reach the high point of Canterlot to undo all she has cursed upon the land.” Kilik stated with a serious face, knowing they still have one more task left to finish.

The others nodded in agreement as they all slowly began to move their way to head straight for Canterlot now.

Soon they all reached the tower peak of Canterlot, and when they were there, who should magically show up than Celestia & Luna.

“Celestia & Luna, thank goodness you’re safe.” Fluttershy spoke surprise to see their princesses are okay.

“Where were you?” Rainbow Dash asked in not seeing these two since they got pulled into Crypt World.

“We were kept at bay by some of Fanged Dahlia’s forces, but then suddenly, they began to flee.” Luna explained the matter of what happened to the sisters.

“It would seem you had something to do with her defeat, and now thanks to that, we can all help our home.” Celestia smiled in saying that what has happened is over, now they are here to lean an aid.

“Please, focus all your magic through the mirror and it shall purify all that has befallen.” Kilik spoke humble to the ones here to give them aid, for with this, all can be free.

With that, the group came into a circle, Twilight, Adult Nyx, Ben, Golden Heart, Celestia & Luna, channeled their magic through Kilik’s scared mirror, as the Dvapara-Yuga glowed with extra brightness. The light flash like beams that were dizzily across the peak point of Canterlot, and soon the rays were zapping the grounds, the buildings, even the creatures of both good & evil. While the citizens were being healed and purified of any corruption, the enemies that hadn’t fled were soon turning to dust to vanish from existence. Any of the Dark Mystics within the area had long since fled to escape their own destruction from such a powerful purity of light. Once the light show ended, the dark clouds began to move away to allow the skies to show a more peaceful Luna moon within the starry skies.

“At last….the long nightmare….is over.” Kilik humbly spoke in seeing that the terrible work of evil’s and to corrupt the land and its citizens has been stopped, and that’s all he truly cares for.

Once the deed was done, did the Royal Princesses use their magic to teleport the gang off the castle tower peak; They were making plans to stop by Ponyville to ensure all the subjects are safe as the scene goes dark with a sign that the threat of Fanged Dahlia is now gone like a bad dream one wakes up from.

Author's Note:

Fanged Dahlia has been destroyed and the prophecy is finally over. Yahoo! Okay, the final chapter is coming up so read, review and suggest.

This chapter has references to the Disney movie 'Sleeping Beauty' as well as my future fanmake of it with Twilight and Ben in the roles of Aurora and Prince Philip.