• Published 1st May 2014
  • 14,515 Views, 61 Comments

My Special Somepony - Flutterpriest



Fluttershy thought the way to Anon's heart was through his pants. Anon never responded well to her advances, until finally she gives up. What will Anon do with his new found freedom?

  • ...
23
 61
 14,515

Ending: Friendship

Recommended Listening

Her eyes are closed and lips outstretched as you stand outside Fluttershy's home in the pale moonlight. A wave of unease overwhelms you. Sure, you've developed a strong friendship for Fluttershy... but isn't this a bit fast? She nearly took her own life a few days ago... All you've done is fulfilled your debt. You place a finger on her lips.

"I'm sorry... I'm just not ready for that."

She frowns and looks at the ground. "W-was it s-something I did wrong?"

"No Shy. You didn't do anything wrong. I think we are great friends... we've both grown a lot from our experiences over the last few days... I just don't want to hurt that with pushing our boundaries." Fluttershy nods, but looks at the ground, her hair blocking her facial expression. "Hey." You place a hand under her chin and make her eye to eye with you. The moon illuminates a small tear that runs down her cheek. "Tonight was amazing. I won't forget it." You tell her.

"I'll never forget it." she says with a weak smile." She sniffs.

"Just remember that. Remember today." She smiles as you wipe the tear's path away.

"Are you going to be alright?" Fluttershy's eyes shift a little.

"Yeah... I think so."

"You know you can talk to me if you ever need anything... right?" She nods as you brush some hair away from her face.

"Good." You let go, but this time her smile sticks around. "Have a great night Fluttershy. Happy Hearts and Hooves day." As you turn to leave down the familiar trail back home, she calls out to you.

"Anon!" You turn to her.

"Yeah?" You ask as she fidgets with her hoof.

"Uhm... Can I still come by every morning?" She asks innocently. You chuckle to yourself.

"As long as there aren't any guesses involved," You say teasingly. She shakes her head.

"Of course not," She adds. Your smile grows wide, seeing the Fluttershy that you've come to know over the last few days and not the one that you learned from almost a year of fetish guesses.

"Breakfast is at 8, if you wanna join me," You call to her.

"See you then," She smiles. You turn and head back towards your home. So, on Hearts and Hooves day, you didn't find the love of your life... but you found one of your closest friends. Sometimes, that can be just as good.

Comments ( 26 )

Oi this 's beau'iful

I actually remember reading this when it was first posted in the threads! I guess I just forgot it was you who wrote it. Maybe it was posted as anon?

Anyway, it's as sweet as ever. I prefer the love ending, but that's just the romantic in me talking, I suppose.

As always, I'm looking forward to more.

Comment posted by Nitro-san deleted May 2nd, 2014

wow i uh...:applecry:

you nailed the ending of friendship. im so satisfied with this story and both endings. this was truly beautiful and a very pleasan surprise. when i decided to read it i expected to read a dark/ comedy story of anon and fetishy or a story that put a dark twist on it. but what i got was actually something beautiful thay made me cry of happiness which is rare for me to do on stories since its something very hard to accomplish with writing. music really helped and i must say your choice was fantastic. it really helped cement those feelings both at the suicide part and the endings.

thanks for writing this. it made my day. ive been listening to this all day and it made me sad but this cheered me up. my only regret is that this didnt get featured long enough...definitely deserves way more views and likes.

4.bp.blogspot.com/-I9MlJJxbWH8/UP7routh3sI/AAAAAAAAGp0/esEVB5E3EbM/s1600/mr-t-crying.gif

4324082
4324219
4324219
4325462
4326748
4328549
I'm happy to see everyone liked it! Hopefully my next offering can entertain everyone just as much.

Now that is how you end a story (also, I only read the friendship ending. Won't read the other one cause I like this one better)

When do I turn the song off?:applecry:

Comment posted by Demaar deleted Nov 7th, 2014

I like the idea of separate endings.
But of course I prefer the love ending.
Its just sooo cute <3

OH! So that's where the idea in 'I dream of Luna' came from, informative description.

5784369
ssssssssssssssssssshhhhhiiii-
Thanks! I fixed it. Also, nice avatar.

Bonus chapter: she guesses his fetish :D

wow the ending was shocking >.> but it was a good story 9/10

i respect this story, its not AS corny as most, i prefer this ending mainly cause im not the love type of guy but i still enjoyed the whole story

6732552 glad I could be of assistance lol:pinkiecrazy:

Great, now I'm in physical pain.

I want to cry now.
#Love ending

I prefer the Friendship ending because despite their reconciliation, Fluttershy harassed and sexually assaulted Anon for almost a year. That is something that cannot be easily forgiven and forgotten.

But who knows, perhaps time could heal those wounds and love would prosper.

Bonus chapter of Flutters asking ”Is helping depressed mares your fetish?

11093450

The lights turn low as the sun makes it's final effort to hide from sight. Only a candle flickers in Fluttershy's cottage as you can hear the gentle snoozing of several animals fill the home with restful life. One of those creatures being the little yellow being in your lap.

You can't help but smile as you look down at her, running your hand across her small frame. Coaxing her into a nice dream.

Her lips purse. You can't help but look at them longingly. What could she be dreaming about?

Dreamily, she whispers.

"Is helping depressed mares your fetish?"

Something inside of you fucking snaps.

You toss the being in front of you off. Happy birthday to the ground, bitch. The animals throughout the house wake up startled as you charge into the kitchen. You locate two baking sheets that were warped beyond use.

You slam them together with the force of two sexually confused teenagers.

"I AINT GET NO SLEEP CAUSE OF YALLL."

You slam them together again.

"NOW YALL AINT GONNA SLEEP CAUSE OF MEEEE."

"Anon! What are you-" Fluttershy says, charging into her own kitchen.

"SUCK A DICK!"

You throw the baking sheets at her stupid ass face and run home, leaving her to tend for many confused and startled animals.

Fucking Fluttershy.

11093605
She really hasdone everything huh

Fue un final de pareja o un final de amistad??

4332307
Полностью поддерживаю. Глупышка Флатти не заслуживает любви после всего, что она по глупости сделала ранее. Не сейчас. :fluttershyouch:

Login or register to comment