• Published 25th Mar 2014
  • 1,653 Views, 34 Comments

Room for Rent: A Drop of the Creature - Drax99



"Come to Equestria, meet my friends, we'll have a few laughs!" One night, six mares, a karaoke machine, and alot of alcohol. What could possibly go wrong?

  • ...
4
 34
 1,653

Bonus: I Love My Socks -Princess Luna Noctis

As the night wore on, the partying ponies, plus one human, grew even more inebriated. Stories were told, and songs were sung. Derpy’s rendition of “Wrecking Ball” was a big hit, right up until she managed to fall off the stage and actually wreck a nearby table. Sadly she wasn't even drunk at the time, but the audience didn't care.

Pinkie and Louis took the stage for a round of “Pony Rock Anthem” which nearly brought the house down, followed by Louis nearly getting mobbed by several fillies after singing “Sexy and I Know It”. It seemed that Lyra has more than a few ponies joining the the Anthrophile club she had started, and this was meeting night. It took a rather frazzled looking Pinkie, and an increasingly drunken Princess Twilight to calm the mob. Sadly, the shirt Louis was wearing that night became a casualty of his sexiness.

Finally the crowd calmed down to the normal low buzz, and the occasional drunken leer as the friends worked their way through another round. As Louis looked around the table, he saw an entirely different group of ponies from when they had started. Rainbow Dash was wearing Applejack’s hat, and the two were giggling like school fillies. Fluttershy was wearing Twilight’s crown, and both were blushing as they pretended not to be stealing glances at the now shirtless Louis. Rarity and Spike had snuck off, and hadn't returned in over an hour, both making excuses at the same time to be somewhere else. And Pinkie... Well Pinkie had somehow glued the empty brandy bottle to her head, and was now laying across the human’s lap muttering something about fluffy unicorns and rainbows, as he absentmindedly rubbed her furry tummy.

The human himself was enjoying his drunken stupor, grinning to himself. The night was going well, and nobody has thrown up yet.

Suddenly, the lights went out all at once, and a dead silence blanketed the room. Even the candles that were on some of the tables seemed to burn lower, giving off far less light than they should, and causing the crowd to start to mutter in confusion. The darkness went on for almost a full minute, before a haunting cackle echoed through the hall, getting gasps, and even a scream from the collected patrons. Just as suddenly, a ghastly blue spotlight appeared on the stage, revealing the source of the unearthly laughter.

It was Nightmare Moon. And the laughter continued, as she flared her pitch black wings, and her nebulous mane flowed across the stage as if blown in a tempest.

“Good evening my little ponies! This is a wonderful night we are having, aren’t we? But don’t worry about the morning, because this party shall last FOREVER!” With a flash of lightening, the obsidian alicorn cackled evilly as the ponies began to panic.

“IT’S NIGHTMARE MOON! RUUUUN!” Pinkie Pie took up the cry, as ponies jumped from their seats and bolted for the door. Doors which bolted shut.

The only ones that didn't run were the six mares, one human, and a dragon that were now staring in shock at the stage. Rarity and Spike had managed to reappear during the darkened intermission, with the unicorn’s normally impeccable mane a complete wreck, and the dragon’s face resembling a glazed doughnut.

“What the fuck is that?” Louis asked the first question that came to mind, looking back at the shocked faces of his friends.

“It’s Nightmare Moon.” In unison, mares all deadpanned.

“Oh, well then this should be good. I wonder what song she is gonna sing?” Louis retook his seat, just as the lights went out again.

This time screams were heard, and the thumps of hooves on the doors, but the lights stayed off until finally the room quieted down.
“Are we dead yet?” A lone stallion asked, getting nervous chuckles in response.

Finally the spotlight comes back on, and shows a different looking pony on the stage, grinning.

“Hazzah! Happy April Foal’s Day, My little Ponies! Tis I, your princess of the night!” Holding a hoof up, Princess Luna stood on stage wearing a sheer black dress that was almost as see-through as her nebulous mane which flowed like a clear night sky. Sequins randomly flashed in the light like the twinkling stars, and her legs were each covered in thigh length sheer stockings. Her crown and hooves were capped by adornments that seemed to devour the light, being well beyond normal black, and making the eye hurt to look directly at.

“April Foal’s Day? Dafuq?” Louis, eloquent as ever, looked at his watch, seeing that it was in fact well past midnight, and that the first of April was under way. “You guys celebrate April Fool’s Day?”

“Oh yea, I remember reading about it. It’s an old holiday where you prank your friends, and generally act foalish.” Twilight chimed in, able to get a handle on what was going on. Meanwhile the crowd had started to laugh ad make their way towards their seats. Some were cheering for their princess on stage.

“Wait, wait, wait! You mean there is an entire holiday about pranking, and I never heard of it? Why didn't you ever tell me, Twilight?” Rainbow Dash was hovering over her seat drunkenly, pointing a hoof at the other princess at the table.

“Well, it hasn't been observed in a long time. The event fell out of favor over a hundred years ago after somepony pranked Princess Celestia. Using sneezing powder on somepony that controls the sun and the moon causes alot of trouble for everypony.” Twilight grinned sheepishly. In response, Dash fell out of the air laughing at the idea.

Meanwhile, the crowd had regained it’s seats, and the princess was bowing to applause. Louis stood up and cupped his hands to his mouth to shout, “Sing something!”

The cry was taken up by others in the audience, and the princess started to look flustered. “Thou dost wish us to sing?” She looked over at the DJ, who just shrugged.

“It’s Karaoke night, everypony sings.” Vinyl tossed her a microphone, which was caught in the alicorn’s dark glow.

“But we don't know any modern songs! Only great war ballads of old.” Looking at the microphone as if it were going to bite her, she looked out over the crowd.

Finally the DJ grinned, and with a wave of her horn, the control board in front of her came to life. “Don’t you worry, Princess. Just read the words on the prompter, and I will handle the rest.”

Smiling with confidence, the princess of the night held the mic in front of her, and a cheer went up as the beat began to shake the club.


I Love My Socks -Princess Luna Noctis


As the music bumped and throbbed, the princess of the night swayed and strutted on stage, getting into the song. Her voice was captured and altered from it’s normal rich imperial tone to a more sultry and resonant purr, and she liked it. It made her feel beautiful, it made her feel sexy. And most of the crowd agreed.

Watching the performance on stage, Louis found himself nodding to the beat as he grinned from ear to ear. A strange feeling came over him, and he started to realize that he was getting rather aroused.

“Holy fuck, that's sexy. I’m actually getting a stiffy watching a pony dance.” He leered at Rainbow Dash, who was leering back at him, as Applejack laughed.

“Wait, I thought you didn't find ponies sexy?” Twilight asked in confusion.

“It must be the socks. Damn that's hot.” Louis watched on as the song slowly came to an end and the princess bowed before her subjects.

“But Louis, I wear socks all the time, and you never say I’m sexy!” Pinkie Pie whined, looking upset.

“I never saw you wearing socks. You usually just run around naked. It’s just not the same.” Louis replied, rolling his eyes.

“Uh-huh I do, all the time!”

*Flashback*

Pinkie walks into the room, pink fuzzy socks on her hooves, holding a cup of coffee. “Hey Louis, you like my socks? Aren’t they the cutest?”

Staring at the screen of his computer, Louis continues building his latest project in Mindcrack. “Uh-huh, they are nice.”

Disappointed, Pinkie looks down and shuffles out of the room.

*Flashback*

“Wow Pinkie, you really are good at massage. Thanks, I needed this.” Louis lays face down on the couch as Pinkie nimbly kneads the tension out of his back.

“Yea, I got these special massage socks especially for you. I knew you’d love them!”

“Ahhhgggrrblarblewhaa.... right there.” he responded. Or something along those lines.

*Flashback*

“So these are the pics from your photo shoot? Wow, they turned out nice. I really like the sexy nurse outfit. The white stockings really set it off.” Louis sorts through a stack of photos, each more provocative than the last, wondering how a quadruped even gets into those positions without major surgery.

“Yea, I thought you would like that. Rarity helped me make it. She even helped me get the photos made, and guaranteed you would love them.” Eyes half lidded, Pinkie waited for a response.

“Yea, I had a girlfriend that wanted to be a nurse, and she looked really hot in her candy striper uniform. Man, that girl was a freak in bed too.” Callously Louis handed the photos back, unaware of the broken expression he had just missed from the pink mare.

*Flashback*

“Okay Pinkie, I’m getting tired of waiting, what's the big surprize?” Sitting on the couch, Louis held his hands over his eyes, as he waited for his roommate to reveal whatever birthday present she had for him.

“Okay, get ready! And open your eyes!”

Louis just gaped at the sight before him, as Pinkie stood with her hair pinned up, wearing a black and red leather dominatrix outfit. Her barrel was laced up in a tight corset with red strings, and her legs were fully encased in shoulder length fishnet stockings, while red heeled shoes capped each hoof. Her face was delicately done with makeup, as mascara and eye shadow outlined her eyes, and a fiery red lipstick showed off the smoldering pout she was giving him.

“Do you like it?” She pouted, fluttering her extended eyelashes at him.

“Hubawhadafuk? What the hell are you wearing?” Louis continued to stare, as he tried to remember where he had seen the outfit before, and then finally remembering a fateful wash day several months past.

That was when Pinkie turned around, a coy smile on her face as she revealed her tail, laced up with a red ribbon, and ending in a bow that kept her tail straight up in the air. Continuing to turn, Louis saw that was pretty much where the outfit ended, and he threw his arm across his face to cover his eyes.

“Dammit Pinkie! I told you a hundred times, wear some damn underwear in the house! Now go get some damn clothes on!” Getting up, he stalked back to his own room, but not before grabbing a pillow to hold in front of him.

Left behind, Pinkie just sat down on the floor and sighed.

*Present*

“Oh, well damn, I guess you did show me some socks. But still, that's just Pinkie wearing socks.” Louis waved to the pink mare giving him an angry look. “What I just saw on stage was different, that was... Fuckin wow!”

Suddenly, Louis shivered as he felt something both cool and warm roll across his back, and turned to find the princess of the night standing behind him with a smile.

“So we heard that you find us attractive, Human Louis. Is it true?” Blushing lightly, the dark alicorn tilted her head, her smile growing wider.

“Wait, us?” Looking around, Louis wondered what was going on.

“Me, I mean I. Do you truly find me attractive, young human?” Leaning forward, Luna slowly breathed in the scent of the human as he fumbled for a reply.

“Hey, wait! That’s my date!" Pinkie tried to protest, weakly.

“I think you are the sexiest thing I have ever seen...” Louis breathed, barely above a whisper.

“You flatter me...” And with another smile, she leaned forward and kissed the dark human on the lips, closing her eyes as he leaned forward to meet her.

Pinkie’s eyes went wide, as the kiss went on, deeper than anything she had herself experienced even with another pony, and her heart broke at the sight. Finally, she could take no more and she screamed. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!”


With a start, I came to, blinking at the low light. My back hurt from the bathtub I found myself in, and my mouth felt like I had tried to eat sawdust pancakes again. Or the time my sister tricked me into eating a mud pie. I blinked bleary eyes trying to focus, until I was able to make out the green and purple of Gummy as he at on my chest, his unblinking reptilian gaze a comforting sight.

Memory started to trickle back as I heard a trio of snores from the next room, one soft, two louder, and remembered that Louis was enjoying his first pony pile. It6 was too bad that my old bed at Sugarcube Corner didn't have room enough for me too, but that was what friends did for one another. Sacrifices must be made, and my spot on the bed was a small price for the comfort of Louis and my friend.

It was small comfort for me, as I sighed and pulled the blanket up to my chin, scooting Gummy closer in the process. Finally I pulled the traffic cone farther down over my eyes as I started to drift back to sleep.

“Dammit Luna, that wasn't even funny.” I grumbled, as I tumbled back into undisturbed slumber.

Author's Note:

Three days late, Because life.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AbLerehIlQBhKM7P9aH6hSteLcB9Plh-yuV090VTZQI/edit#

I heard this song the other day while bopping around at work after the ravenous hordes Customers had left, and I kept hearing the words "I love my socks"

Comments ( 14 )

Pinkie pranked, and pranked good by Luna, yeah, that was awesome. Good job, If I could I would give this another thumbs up :pinkiehappy:

I am surprised that this hasnt gotten as much traffic as the main story. C'est la Vie.:pinkiecrazy:

4286713

Hell, I still come here and re-read it pretty often. I liked the fact that it's more or less just an added part of the main story. Although I suppose that if you really wanted to you could work it into the main story. Make it part of one of his trips to Equestria. It'd be fun at least.

:pinkiehappy:

4300048 It was originally a normal chapter, but it got to be so damn big, i split it off. Then I went back and made it so it was an outtake. This way it's never sure if it really happened, and it could have happened at almost any point in the main story, although I do drop some hints at so about when I happens. So just think of it as a "What if" story.:pinkiecrazy:

Got a thumbs up from me.

4419281 One of my readers is writing the spinoff with her. Looks like he's taking it in a cloppy direction, but I've been giving him feedback.
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/186183/be-careful-what-you-wish-for

4479170 I put a link at the end, it was "Edge of Seventeen" by Stevie nicks

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!:pinkiehappy:
I love it, but seriously da fuck is with Louis falling for Luna. I want to eventually have a Pinkie Pie human love story but two things must be done. one you be willing to not allow sex but keep some romance between the two, and two... down with luna ships, though she is best princess she will stay forever-alone is that understood!!!

(your appropriate response):eeyup:Eeyup

Good now go wallow in shame for not doing this earlier.

5095852 Lol, it wasn't a ship, it was Pinkie being trolled in her dream by Luna.

5096257
... oh
Still he should eventually gain a crush on her.

Good read especially with all the songs. Love to see Louis meet more of the main 6 in the core story. And more about what inventions he's pony-fying

Why wasn't I notified about the existence of this story?
It was great!
Especially that ending... gold :rainbowlaugh:

Login or register to comment