• Published 17th May 2014
  • 3,276 Views, 102 Comments

Second Breath - Duelist96



An assassin of the Shadow Step guild is pulled from his own world and lands in Equestria. There he must fight to keep the land safe from impending war and possibly find love.

  • ...
38
 102
 3,276
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 28 )

I read the entire story so far. Damian is my favorite protagonist so far. Still, I hope he and Echi have that rematch soon.

Well then, DamiJack it is.

Wow. I hate celestia and luna even more now.

5967967 I hate Celestia more than Luna.

I want him to beat up the princesses right now :(. But I don't think that will be coming any time soon.

5968367 yeah same. At least Luna kinda gives him a chance.

Fight Princesses but wouldn't change nothing

Even though he had a rather huge handicap I still think he should've won that fight or should've lost the fight less obvious.

One would think that a person that was trained since he was a child would have decent reflexes or would know one or two things about Martial arts. The about 100 successful operations, his harsh live and especially his training and occupation should've taught him a few things about combat as well (especially the most basic things he obviously failed to keep in mind).

Sure, the opponent was a pegasus....but that scene was still a very frustrating thing to read.

6128746 There is, but I've been distracted as of late with multiple things.

NEED MORE NEED MORE NEED MORE!!!!!! PLEASE UPDATE THIS!! :raritydespair::raritycry:

More chapters please :twilightsmile:

when will the next chapter be out?

7421385 Not for a long time.

7421462
ok. Im looking forward for it :D

7593975 The story will be continued, but there will be no chapter this year. I have other things I need to work on, and this story itself needs a bit of fixing before I even get back to it.

8226705
Probably not this year either. It's a story I want to come back to, but after having written for so long and advancing my skills, I would like to maybe clean this up first.

8230674
Proper grammar, sentence structure, and less of a jumbled mess with proper detail to build up everything.

Will the story be continued this year “2018”?

8811884
Not this year. It will, but it's so far on the backburner.

Is this a dead story

9864019
I would say yes as I have stepped down from the writing scene.

Thats.... disappointing. Ok.

Login or register to comment