• Published 8th Feb 2014
  • 5,630 Views, 49 Comments

Transform - Rainbow Reshiram



Two Pokemon, Reshiram and Zekrom, are blasted into Equestria by a Sonic Rainboom and transformed into Alicorns. Meanwhile, evil arises in Canterlot. Will Reshiram and Zekrom aid Twilight Sparkle and her friends in saving Equestria?

  • ...
9
 49
 5,630

Chapter 12: Two New Elements?

"What....just....happened?" Zekrom asked, looking at his new necklace. In the middle of the gold band was a black heart with a white lightning bolt striking the center. Reshiram's was the same, except the heart was white with a smoldering black flame.

Applejack realized something a little scary. "Those look a might like our Elements."

"That's because they are Elements!" Twilight exclaimed.

"What?" everypony else asked in unison. Even Discord raised an eyebrow. Elements of Harmony didn't just appear out of thin air, did they? If so, that would be a problem. At least for him, anyway.

"But how could they be? And why?" Reshiram asked.

"I don't know." Twilight said. "But we have other problems right now." She turned on Discord, still sitting on his throne. At least it looked like a throne. She began to charge her Element.

"Well, that's just great! Two more Elements of Harmony! You may as well dispose of me now!" Discord said sarcastically.

"Well, you're lucky, because we're about to do just that!" Twilight responded.

Discord just yawned in boredom. He knew that even though there are now more Elements, they still would't work. Twilight Sparkle's friends were still the opposite of who they really are. Or so he thought.

After a few minutes of intense concentration, Twilight unleashed the Elements' power. They started to fire lazers at Discord. As Rainbow Dash's lightning bolt lazer zoomed by, Discord looked up and asked, "What's this?"

He looked over at the ponies. "No." he said. The Elements were working!

Twilight and her friends unleashed the rainbow of magic that usually comes out of using the Elements. It cascaded down Discord's body. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" he screamed. He was cut off abruptly as he was frozen in stone. Equestria was turning back to normal. The master of chaos was no more.


"We did it." Twilight breathed. "WE DID IT!"

Everypony cheered and hugged. "Finally, things can go back to normal!" Rainbow Dash said.

"Now what?" Zekrom asked.

"Now we should probably go back to Canterlot to report to Princess Celestia." Twilight said. So the eight friends trotted away to do just that.


Princess Celestia was very proud of her little ponies, so she hosted a special ceremony for them. It looked like everypony in Equestria was there! All of them were cheering.

"I'm proud of all of you." Princess Celestia said. She used her magic to lift a purple curtain away from one of the windows. The window itself was a stained glass representation of Reshiram, Zekrom, and their new friends turning Discord back to stone.

"It's amazing!" Reshiram said.

Princess Celestia trotted up to the two Pokemon. "I have found a way to send you back home to Unova." she said. "Would you like to return?"

Reshiram and Zekrom went deep in thought. Reshiram glanced over at Twilight and her friends, who's expressions were a little sad. They must already know of Princess Celestia's plan, and they didn't really like it. Reshiram looked over at Zekrom. His expression told Reshiram that she should decide. So she did. She shook her head no.

Princess Celestia was surprised. "Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yes, Princess Celestia, we want to stay in Equestria." Reshiram said. Zekrom nodded in agreement, approving of Reshiram's choice. "It's a really beautiful place, and we love it." he said.

Princess Celestia smiled. "I respect your decision. You may stay in Equestria."

Twilight and her friends heard this and trotted over to them to give the two Pokemon hugs. Reshiram and Zekrom smiled. They made a really good choice.


THE END

Author's Note:

Hope everyone enjoyed. So this is the end!







(Or IS it? ;) )

Comments ( 13 )

No bro u can't end it like this :trixieshiftleft: u should at least say that's reshiram and zekrom get together duh.:facehoof:

And u should make a sequel with reshiram and zekrom having foals if u do decide that they get together. Good story though

make sequel.....NOW!!!:flutterrage:.......please:twilightsheepish:

PLEASE IF YOU MAKE A SEQUEL THEN PLEASE HAVE RESHIRAM AND ZEKROM HAVE A FOAL AND THAT FOAL IS KYRUEM! PLEEAASSSEEE!!!!! also, a OC if you want.:twilightblush: make the sequel with Kyruem as reshi and zekrom's foal, and you get :moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache: moustaches, and :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: hearts. thank you! :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

3912860 This comment is the EXACT reason I'm gonna read this. I wasn't sure, but now that I've read this, I'm reading the story

This story was amazing. I loved it!!

My ratings (out of five):
Chapter size: :yay::yay:
Plot: :yay::yay::yay:
?: ?
Need for a sequel: :flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage:

You should do Discord vs Zygarde...ya know, Chaos vs Order

Fantastic story. I give it 8/10 on the :yay:itude meter for two little problems (aside from occasional grammar flaws. BTW, if you need a proofreader for any future stories, PM me.).

1: after discovering that they still have their powers, it essentially serves as Chekov's Gun from that point on.

2: After receiving the two new elements.... you NEVER tell us what elements those ARE!

Aside from that, very good story.

I loved it. 7.5/10. Well done.

as much as i liked the story the whole thing seemed a bit rushed maybe you can have a epilogue about what happens after the story for a more complete ending

Reshiram is the best Legendary

Login or register to comment