• Published 8th Feb 2014
  • 5,630 Views, 49 Comments

Transform - Rainbow Reshiram



Two Pokemon, Reshiram and Zekrom, are blasted into Equestria by a Sonic Rainboom and transformed into Alicorns. Meanwhile, evil arises in Canterlot. Will Reshiram and Zekrom aid Twilight Sparkle and her friends in saving Equestria?

  • ...
9
 49
 5,630

Chapter 8: Let's Play Find the Elements of Harmony!

"The Elements have to be in the maze, I just know it." Twilight said.

The sky was rather dark and gloomy over the Canterlot Gardens maze. So everypony was surprised when a bright flash of light suddenly appeared. When the light faded, Discord was standing there with an evil grin plastered on his face. Rainbow Dash made a rather regretful move and charged at the draconequus. It was then Discord snapped his fingers. Rainbow Dash fell in mid flight. She looked towards her back. Her wings were gone!

"My wings!!" she gasped.

Twilight and Rarity looked up at their foreheads. Their horns were gone! "My horn!" they shouted in unison. They looked at each other. "Your horn! AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Discord grinned at their rage. He loved this. Bringing chaos to Equestria through chocolate rain and polka-dotted buildings.

"Was that necessary, Discord?" Reshiram asked, having noticed that her and Zekrom's horns and wings were missing as well.

"Why, of course, my dear Reshiram." Discord said. "You see, this is the first rule of our game: no wings and no magic." He stoked Reshiram's face as he said this.

"Don't. Touch. Me." Reshiram demanded, very unamused.

"You could at least say 'please'." Discord replied.

"All right, Discord." Twilight said. "Is there any other rules we need to be informed about?"

"Well, somepony's enthusiastic about our game!" Discord said. "Rule number 2 is that everypony must play or I win."

"That ain't goin' ta be too difficult." Applejack said.

"So you think." Discord challenged. "Good luck, everypony!" he added, teleporting away.


"He may have taken our wings and horns, but we still have each other." Twilight said.

Everypony nodded in agreement. They were ready to take on the search. They all took their first steps into the maze. When they did, bushy columns rose out of the ground, separating the eight friends.

"Stay calm, everypony!" Twilight shouted. "Start searching!"

The game began as everypony galloped off. They didn't know this, but Discord was watching them, silently floating above their heads. He messed with those heads, too. He manipulated each pony to be the opposite of who they really are. As an example Discord made Fluttershy very unkind, as well as making Rarity greedy. The things he had done to our little ponies were terrible, but Discord was enjoying it. He took a break from it all to count the ponies he corrupted.

"Let's see, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash have all been messed with. Whose left? Only three? Well, we have Miss Twilight Sparkle, Zekrom, and....Reshiram...."

Once again, Discord felt very different from his normal self. It was always whenever he thought about Reshiram. His face was very flushed. What is it about Reshiram that makes him feel this way? Those blue eyes, that pure white coat, even more pure than Celestia's. Her thick black and white mane must be so soft, just like silk. "She's to die for." Discord said out loud. Then he realized what he was doing. "Why am I just sitting here? There's chaos to spread, and it isn't going to spread itself!" In a flash of light, Discord left the area.


Reshiram was exhausted. How long had she been galloping? Must have been awhile, for she was panting and dripping with sweat. Despite the cloudy weather, it felt like the hottest summer day. Usually, Reshiram wouldn't mind the heat, but she must have lost her resistance to boiling temperatures when she transformed. She was very thirsty, but there wasn't a single body of water around, and it wasn't going to be raining anytime soon. Eventually, she crashed to the ground in exhaustion. When she woke, she saw the strangest thing one might see.