• Published 8th Feb 2014
  • 5,630 Views, 49 Comments

Transform - Rainbow Reshiram



Two Pokemon, Reshiram and Zekrom, are blasted into Equestria by a Sonic Rainboom and transformed into Alicorns. Meanwhile, evil arises in Canterlot. Will Reshiram and Zekrom aid Twilight Sparkle and her friends in saving Equestria?

  • ...
9
 49
 5,630

Chapter 2: Sneeze at Sweet Apple Acres

"Here we are!" Rainbow Dash announced, waving a hoof majestically around the area. "Sweet Apple Acres! Now, where is Applejack?"

It was then a voice with a southern drawl called out, "YEEHAWW!!" Rainbow Dash and Reshiram turned to the orchards to see a pastel orange pony race toward a tree, then give said tree a strong kick. The apples in the tree then fell into wooden barrels.

"Nice work as always, Applejack." Rainbow Dash said.

"Oh howdy, Rainbow Dash! Didn't see ya there." Applejack greeted, removing her Stetson. Reshiram noticed that this pony, Applejack, didn't have wings like Rainbow Dash or a horn like that lavender pony.... what was her name again? Oh yeah! Twilight Sparkle. "Er, who's that?" Applejack asked, referring to Reshiram.

"Oh, right! This is Reshiram." Rainbow said. "She's new around here." The country mare shook Reshiram's hoof. "Well, howdy do, Miss Reshiram. Pleasure makin' yer acquaintance!" Reshiram nodded in return.

She then noticed the mark on Applejack's flank: three red apples. Rainbow Dash had one too: a red, yellow, and blue lightning bolt shooting out of a fluffy white cloud. "What's that for?" she asked.

Applejack looked confused. "Ya must be REALLY new." she commented. "This here's a Cutie Mark. When somepony discovers their true destiny, they get a lil' shiner on their flanks." Reshiram looked at her flank, did she have a mark? She did! A black flame.

"Cool." she remarked.

"You gals wanna come in fer lunch?" Applejack asked.

"Sure!" Rainbow Dash said. They trotted toward the farmhouse, with Reshiram deep in thought.


"If yer new, I'm surprised ya haven't met Pinkie Pie yet!"

Reshiram, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash sat around a wooden table as they waited for lunch. It was being prepared by an elderly mare with a green coat, her silvery mane and tail both tied into buns. Her Cutie Mark was a freshly baked apple pie.

"That's mah Granny Smith, Reshiram." Applejack said.

"Nice to meet you, Ms. Smith." Reshiram said.

"Pleasure makin' yer acquaintance! But please, just call me Granny!" Granny Smith replied. "Everypony else does. I don't mind none." Reshiram nodded. She looked toward Applejack and Rainbow Dash.

"Why don't you and Granny Smith have wings or horns?" she asked Applejack.

Applejack was confused at her question again, but explained anyway. There was something ....otherworldly.... about Reshiram, and Applejack felt a need to help her understand Equestria. Either that or she had a really weird case of amnesia. But Applejack was leaning toward the otherworldly theory.

"There be several species o' ponies 'n our land o' Equestria." she began. "Me, Granny Smith, the majority o' mah relatives, and a lot o' other ponies without wings or horns be known as Earth Ponies. Don't mean ta brag, but we Earth Ponies have rather large amounts o' strength. Rainbow Dash here is a Pegasus, ponies like 'er be known as Pegasi. Pegasi be speedy an' competitive. Ponies with horns be known as Unicorns. They can perform magic with their fancy horns. They be doin' some mighty 'mpressive things with that. Last but not least, there be ponies that got all the traits o' the previously mentioned species. They be known as Alicorns. Strength o' an Earth Pony, wings an' flight o' a Pegasi, an' horns and magical capabilities o' a Unicorn!"

"How fascinating!" Reshiram said.

Suddenly, some dust landed on Reshiram's nose, and she sneezed. When she did, flames shot out of her nose! The smell of something burnt was left behind, and Applejack's Stetson was a little singed.

"Did ya just sneeze FIRE, or was that jus' mah 'magionation?" Applejack asked.

"Seemed pretty real to me." Rainbow Dash said.