• Published 25th Jan 2014
  • 2,081 Views, 45 Comments

Bright Stars & Dark Clouds - Fuzzyfurvert



Luna gets Twilight a special present.

  • ...
6
 45
 2,081

Appendix: Mah Hat

Really, thanks everyone! That thing has been on my head, I don't want to even guess what it tastes like.

Oh, just to be clear for those that like these UHAGSOC prompts: This is not the end! I will write more as the mood and prompts take me. Might even see something about that foal eventually.

Stay classy.

-Fuzzy

Comments ( 9 )

Hm.. well I tried to make you eat it. I did upvote your story and favorite it.

3881453
You tried and that is what counts.

I think I would have fried it in a butter sauce, then dipped the resulting 'hat chips' in ranch dressing, or hot sauce.

3881932
Go with the hot sauce. It might help cover up the taste better I think.

I would love to see some stuff about the foal. Two alicorns for parents with ideas about child rearing a full millennium apart.

3903105
gdocs+the indent paragraph function on this site are to blame.

Plus I'm lazy.

5681107 thats what i figured you meant that or Dont apologize after insulting me

Aw, they do make such a cute couple...!
I know that I stumbled upon this story before, twice even, if I'm not mistaken. I just didn't read it. Don't know why, though. Maybe the chapter titles scared me off? Anyway - it was a nice little thing. Would be interesting to see how Shining and Cadence took the news, or their parents. Or Spike. Huh. Where's Spike anyway...?

Thank you.

6152905
It doesn't really affect the story, but I liked to think Spike was off with Shining and Cadance, helping them in the Crystal Empire because Twi was spending so much time in the clouds. I would assume that he and Shining and Cadance would all be happy, if perhaps a little confused as to how it all happened.

This was a fun series to write back when the Twiluna collab was...less dead. At times I'd like to continue it, but at this point I have plenty of other projects, Twiluna included, to work on.

7463794
If I get back into the Twiluna prompts, I'd totally continue to place them in this continuity. I just haven't read any good space articles that have grabbed my attention recently.

Login or register to comment