• Published 10th Jan 2014
  • 12,239 Views, 72 Comments

Just Stopping By - ScatMan2001



Injured and alone in the middle of the desert, you are found by Cherry Jubilee. Clop ensues.

  • ...
22
 72
 12,239
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 44 )

3766815 No.. This IS gud, not gon b gud. Trying reading and then commenting.


Very nice overall, though since I skipped most of the chapter due to clop, I have no clue how that was handled, but everything else was great, so I assume it was pretty good.

interesting choice my friend.

I hope a sequel is planned.

“But I’m not anything special,” she whispers sadly. “Just a lonely farm mare. There’s no shortage of them.”I am reading this while listening to my Journey play list... the Open Arms opening just started when I read this line. It is actually a fitting song for this fic if you think about it.

This is great! :twilightsmile:

Though, I wish there had been more emphasis on the romance.

very well written, though i would wish for it to be longer! i loved the relation ship the two characters shared, it was brilliant!

Do you have plans to continue that story?

Great story. Deserves a sequel. But still waiting for the next chapter of TMM. Hope we won't have to wait that much longer for it.

It's stories like these that make me glad i have an imagination! :pinkiehappy:
Not that i would usualy read this kinda thing, and all, though... :scootangel:

That was excellent !! Well done !

I normally don't read stories like this, but this was well done, I plan on putting you on my watched/follow list

Take care and enjoy the rest of your day

This story, as always, didn't disappoint me. Well done!

How could this masterpiece get five downvotes?

Such masterpiece. :yay:

Finally somepony dose a clop with ms jubilee, I always thought that it was uncharted territory
I'll read tonight, cant wait:twilightsmile:

The people downvoting this story are complete and utter scrublords.

Pretty much what I have to say about this story:

3767282 I second this. More romantic moments like this one!

Hey I liked it, nice work! The one thing I've found that I love about this story and TMM is your post-sex scenes. The connections there (emotional, not physical =P) are pretty damn well done in my opinion. I think I practically prefer those to the sex at this point!

Anyhow, onwards! I have faith that you will deliver to us whenever you feel your work is ready!

little fast in the relationship build up but i can deal with it, nicely done my friend

3766815 Dear god, I haven't seen that gif in forever.

Cherry!:rainbowhuh:

Ms. Jubil!:rainbowderp:

*Swoons*:rainbowwild:


Cherry Jubilee is my favorite non-mane 6 pony. :rainbowwild:

10/10 would clop again. But on a serious the story was amazing woth a cute ending to boot.

i know you've got your hands full with ICH and TMM but if you ever feel like expanding on a slice of life romance this would be a great one to do. Maybe it's because i've always like Cherry Jubilee for some reason but seeing a longer version of this story would be cool. Not to say I didn't enjoy this by any means, it's always nice to see Cherry Jubilee get some lovin'

...coulda sworn I had my pants on.

Hm.

Rather nice. Not a fan of clop, but this was actually tender as opposed to straight sex. I like it.

As for the rest of the story, seemed to be a little quick between meeting and getting down to it (but that's just me), but the pacing was nice and it didn't feel too fast or slow at any point.

3769677 :rainbowhuh: I didn't know you liked ponies, Michael.

Do I tell him this story is great and I'd like to see a sequel?

NO! That will take attention away from TMM! and then we'll never see ether story update again!

Maybe he can do both?

Lies! Authors can't do both! They never do both! End this foolishness before you destroy both storys.

.......-sigh- I thought this story was awesome and I'd love to see a squeal.

YOU FOOL! YOU'VE DOOMED US ALL TO AN ETERNITY OF WAITING FOR AN UPDATE THAT WILL NEVER COME!
DIE TRAITOR!!!

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH MAKE IT STOP!

NEVER! SUFFER FOR YOUR HERESY!!!

unf!/10 would read again:yay:

[yes intensifies]

9/10 breddy guud

When i done reading...somehow...i feel happy.
not clop, just happy. when i listen this music.

You want feedback? *flexes fingers backwards to pop the joints* Well, then hopefully I won't disappoint.

First off, is the whole instant communication aspect. It is something that a great many HiE's fall prey to. Granted, you do give him months/ years of having already lived in Equestria, but even at that, there should still be some miscommunication and misunderstanding due to unfamiliar words or phrases.

Another thing we aren't shown is any sort of paradigm shift as he adapts to the differences that comes with living in a pony society, though given the main protagonist's backstory, this too, can be explained away.

Then there's his constant moving from city to city. We're told that he's looking for a place to call home. However, we aren't shown anything/ told anything about that. Did ponies treat him as a monster? Or as a freak of nature? Did they form mobs and beat him up, or merely had a petition signed to eject him from their city? Was he treated as a social pariah? Did he try to make friends and get a marefriend, or did he have an isolationist attitude regarding his interpersonal interactions with the ponies? What about issues/ struggles about it being seen as bestiality, any carnal involvements which he may or may not have had with a mare?

I agree with the others that commented that the progression from meet-up to mating was really fast. I mean, it hasn't been three days and he's already getting pony poon after being dry for so long? I could see this happening if drugs, alcohol or (maybe) magic was involved, but not really with regards to the establishment of their relationship.

This then brings up other points not addressed in the story, such as can the human get a mare pregnant? If yes, how would that be explained? Does Cherry want to have foals? If the human isn't able to give her the foals that she wants to have, would they adopt, or 'shop' around for a stallion to impregnate her and thereupon give her the foals that she wants. Then are there any purist groups that think a pony should only be in a relationship with a pony and how active are they? Do they just loudly voice their opinions, or do they get violent with the non-pony involved in the relationship? If the human was able to give her foals, would the foals appearance be entirely human, pony, or a hybrid appearance with the appearance shifting to land somewhere on the spectrum between pure human and pure pony? If the human does give her foals, how would they handle any cruelty by foals, verbal or otherwise, once they start to have their foal(s) interact with other foals? Is there a gender imbalance in this Equestria? Would the roles of the sexes be reversed (according to the humans understanding)?

I probably could go on with the social studies questions, but hopefully that was enough of something to give an idea of things I found lacking in this story, because of the fact that things that I touched upon in previous paragraphs were never addressed or even brought up in conversation between the human and Cherry Jubilee. (A. K. A. relationship building) :rainbowlaugh:

There's your feedback,

Peace,

AuthorGenesis

My, what a lovely lunch break read. I will now be sampling your other works. I have a feeling they will be as well written, or better depending on when they were written, as this.

Many thanks.

This was a nice romantic clopfic, which there needs to be more of. My only issue that it's so short. Other than that, I enjoyed it!

This is great makes me think of this

Short, sweet, steamy fun with a little story to build up to the clop, both of which was well written and concise. A great read with a great sex scene, 10/10!:twilightsmile:

A lovely dream come true for a wanderer and a lonely farmer. Very nicely done.

11689371
Che. Dada la altura promedio de un caballo, su pene y vagina en promedio son de 90 cm, un pony de 136 cm debería tener un pene y vagina promedio de 70 cm. Un humano tiene un pene promedio de 13 cm.
Ni de chiste las haríamos gemir.

That was a lovely fanfic

Login or register to comment