• Published 17th Jun 2012
  • 2,597 Views, 30 Comments

Sisters of Different Blood - Cinnamon Clover



Sequel to Give To Good Home by Cubette which explores the sisterhood between AJ & RD as fillies.

  • ...
1
 30
 2,597

Big News Time

DISCLAIMER: I do not own My Little Pony: Frienship is Magic (Hasbro), Rainbow Dash (Hasbro), Apple Jack (Hasbro), Rose (Cubette), ninty-five percent of the characters in this story (Hasbro unless otherwise stated at end of chapter) or Give To Good Home (Cubette). All I own is this story and the other things I have written.


Summary: Not all sisters are related by blood. AJ and RD know this better than anypony. They know what being sisters truly means.


Chapter Five: Big News Time


Apple Jack woke to the sound of somepony calling her name. She opened her eyes to see a familiar blue pegasus looking at her with concern.
Â
"Hey Rainbow" the orange filly said as she yawned.
Â
"AJ, did you wait here all night for me?" the cyan filly asked with great concern.
Â
The blond filly nodded and said, "Ah couldn't wait ta tell ya errâ

Author's Note:

Original A/N:
I know that wasnâ

Comments ( 15 )

:pinkiegasp: AMAZING
AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

I am now writing a sequel called Caramel Rainbows. It's going to be my first shipfic and it's title is based on the wonderful treat known in America as the caramel apple. The first chapter shall be up as soon as possible. This one is more just RD and Carmel but it will be EPIC just like this one!
+=+=+=+=+
The Apple Siblings:
:eeyup::ajsmug::rainbowdetermined2::applecry::scootangel:

You my friend, have weird writing technics...

772130 (Goholite)
Yeah, I know. That's what makes my stories EPIC! Either in failure or success. This one is definately an EPIC success.
+=+=+=+=+
The Apple Siblings:
:eeyup::ajsmug::rainbowdetermined2::applecry::scootangel:

Thanks for making my story a sequel :twilightsheepish:
I'm excited to read it.

now this is kinda story i like to see about AJ and RD i am sick of stories of them being romantically invovled with one another:eeyup:

1285319
I will admit I'm kind of sick of them too. It's not really that I don't like :ajsmug:x:rainbowdetermined2:, in fact when I first became a pegasister it was one of my favorite shippings due to how well written most of them were, but there's SOOOOOOOOO MANY now, and they aren't all that good! I liked the idea of them being sisters, though, so I stuck with it. I'm making this into a full blown series if your interested. Check my blog for more info.
+=+=+=+=+
The Apple Siblings:
:eeyup::ajsmug::rainbowdetermined2::applecry::scootangel:

779951
Now it's becoming a full blown, ten part series (check my blog for more info). Thanks for the inspiration. I award you with a mustache, whether you are a pegasister or a brony.:moustache:
+=+=+=+=+
The Apple Siblings:
:eeyup::ajsmug::rainbowdetermined2::applecry::scootangel:

The problem I am having is that I can't find the first story. Would any know where to read it?

1285413 Give to Good Home does not exist anymore, do you have it saved anywhere?

2349678
No it doesn't. That's why I started the story "What is Family?"

This chapter seems glitched.

Well this is pointless to read given its true start no longer exists.

Too bad the chapter ends like this, this is a good story, though!

Login or register to comment