• Published 17th Jun 2012
  • 2,597 Views, 30 Comments

Sisters of Different Blood - Cinnamon Clover



Sequel to Give To Good Home by Cubette which explores the sisterhood between AJ & RD as fillies.

  • ...
1
 30
 2,597

We'll Always Come Back Home

DISCLAIMER: I do not own My Little Pony: Frienship is Magic (Hasbro), Rainbow Dash (Hasbro), Apple Jack (Hasbro), Rose (Cubette), ninty-five percent of the characters in this story (Hasbro unless otherwise stated at end of chapter) or Give To Good Home (Cubette). All I own is this story and the other things I have written.


Summary: Not all sisters are related by blood. AJ and RD know this better than anypony. They know what being sisters truly means.


Chapter Four: …We’ll Always Come Back Home


Week 1, Day 1
Dear Apple Jack,

We started camp off with introductions. I made friends with this griffin named Gilda in the age group above me. I also met this filly named Fluttershy. Some mean ponies in our group made fun of her. When I asked them why they said it was because she couldn’t fly very well. I don’t think that’s a very good reason to make fun of somepony. Other than those bullies, I really like it here. I miss you, though.

Your Sister, Rainbow Dash


Week 1, Day 2
Dear Apple Jack,

Today we started flight training. I saw Fluttershy at the back of the line all by herself so I stood in the back with her. She’s really nice and I know you would love to meet her. When it was her turn to fly she hid. I don’t know where she hid and I haven’t seen her since. I hope you meet her someday.

Your Sister, Rainbow Dash


Week 1, Day 3
Dear Apple Jack,

Apple Jack, I have some REALLY big news to tell you but I’ll save it till I get back. All I can tell you without soiling the surprise is that I won a really big race by a long shot and did something that hasn’t been done in a long time.

Those bullies were making fun of Fluttershy again so I stood up for her. They challenged me to a race and, as always, I accepted. In the race I went faster than anypony thought possible. I can’t wait to tell you all about it!

Your Sister, Rainbow Dash


Week 1, Day 4
Dear Apple Jack,

Fluttershy’s parents took her home from flight camp today. I’ll miss seeing her every day just like how I’m missing you right now. Before she left she showed us that she got her cutie mark! I’m so happy for her! I don’t know all the details but I do know the ordeal involved her ending up on the ground for the first time. I’m very happy to hear that she is planning on joining the student exchange program to live near Ponyville. She’s going to go to our school next year! I can’t wait to introduce you to her just as I can’t wait to talk to you again.

Your Sister, Rainbow Dash


Week 1, Day 5
Dear Apple Jack,

I’m leaving flight school tomorrow morning. I can’t take it here anymore. We had our first class on flight dynamics and everything the teacher told us said that unless you can fly, you are inferior! I tried to tell our teacher why that wasn’t true at all but that monster wouldn’t hear it! I would leave now but you need a responsible adult to take you home if you are going home early. A camp counselor volunteered to fly me home in the morning and she agrees with me that just because I can fly that doesn’t mean I’m superior to you. I can't wait for tomorrow to come so I can see you again.

Your Sister, Rainbow Dash


DISCLAIMER: I do not own My Little Pony: Frienship is Magic (Hasbro), Rainbow Dash (Hasbro), Apple Jack (Hasbro), Rose (Cubette), ninty-five percent of the characters in this story (Hasbro unless otherwise stated at end of chapter) or Give To Good Home (Cubette). All I own is this story and the other things I have written.


Summary: Not all sisters are related by blood. AJ and RD know this better than anypony. They know what being sisters truly means.


Friendship is Magic pt. 1 Deleted Scene


“Where were ya durin’ the family reunion, Rainbow?” AJ asked her cyan sister.

“Wait! That was today!” the cyan pony exclaimed before hitting herself on the head and muttering the word “stupid” under her breathe three times.

“It’s nothin’ ta get that worked up over, Rainbow. Ah know ya wouldn’t forget on purpose.” the orange mare said in attempt to calm her down, “Everypony makes mistakes. Ya could talk ta the rest of em at that Twilight Sparkle’s “Welcome Party” that Pinkie’s throwin’. Now let’s hurry before that party pony eats all the cake.”