• Published 21st Nov 2013
  • 1,249 Views, 24 Comments

Princess Twilight Sparkle Hangs Out In My Bedroom (Not Like That) and Keeps Me Company While I Finally Do the Saddleback Community College Geography Field Studies Morro Bay Camping Trip Post-Trip Photo Journal and Essay Assignment I've Been Avoiding - Super Trampoline



Sometimes having a unicorn around just makes life better. I'm hoping Twilight's legendary ability to get stuff done in an organized and timely manner will help me get to that project I'm avoiding. Never mind that it was due yesterday.

  • ...
28
 24
 1,249

End of the line.

When we reappeared, it was not in my bedroom, but instead in the Lamppost Pizza where I am sitting now eating my lunch ($6 for two slices and a drink.). I like hanging out here because they have free fast wifi. Twilight was sitting awkwardly next to me, her shield of boringness running at full blast to avoid notice from the copious amount of high schoolers here on lunch break. My blue and dirty blond hair left over from BABSCon draws enough attention as it is.

She is confused at first. "Super, why did you bring me here?"

"Because I want to show you what I'm doing in person. Err, pony." I publish a new chapter of this story on FimFiction, then go to edit the story and click story status and change it to "Cancelled."

"Wait!" she shouted. Don't cancel this. Won't that... Destroy me? I'll cease to exist, right?"

"Nah, silly filly," I reply, "You still show up in hundreds, if not thousands of other stories every day. This story on the other hoof is stupid and needs to end. Plus, isn't the season finale next week?"

She gives me a deadpan stare. "That was filmed almost a year ago. Do you have any idea how hard it's been keeping my muzzle shut about spoilers? We're already in season 5 pre-production."

"Oh," I say. "Well, good luck and have fun I guess?"

"Thanks. Hey, you gonna just eat all that pizza yourself?"

I titter, and hand her a slice. She greedily devours it. Well, all of it but not the crust. I'll never understand people ponies who don't eat the crust. What ever.

"So, I guess you'll head back to... what ever it is you do at the library then?"

"Yeah. See ya Super." With a poof, she disappears. A few high schoolers look over at the brief flash of light, but most of them have left already."

I'm left by myself. I sigh, clicking not "Cancelled", but instead "Complete", and save the changes.

Comments ( 4 )

Huh. Guess she can't head back to the library anymore.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

That was a thing. It wasn't a bad thing, either.

of all the Super Trampolines in the world, you're the Super Trampolinest

Also, this made me laugh. :D

I'll never understand people ponies who don't eat the crust. What ever.

Eat the crust first so you save the best for last. Leave nothing to waste. Graaaahhhh! >:(

7433400 But Yamgoth, the crust is the best part!

Login or register to comment