• Published 8th Mar 2012
  • 5,581 Views, 323 Comments

My LITTLE Ponies: Ponies are Magic - SenialHobo



When the Mane 6 come to our world, they're much smaller then you might've thought...

  • ...
11
 323
 5,581

Meanwhile in the Evergreen forest...

"And so that's the entire story, officer." I finally said.

"…So six tiny ponies came to your house… you went into a video game with them… and stopped another mind controlling pony?" the police officer asked.

"Yes, that's the basics of it." I clarified.

"…You could've just said you didn't know anything, instead of wasting my time." the officer said. "Okay, you can go, 'pony boy'."

"Thank you." I stood up, and walked out of the police station to my car. "Ready to go home ponies?"

"Yes!" they all shouted.

'If only there weren't so many of them… There's at least fifty back there! How am I supposed to take care of all of them? And the trouble they'll cause! I'm not even sure they'll be safe enough by themselves for me to go to work…' I thought, driving home.

Several things still concerned me. How were the ponies going to get back now? They couldn't just stay with me forever! If we were to find Trixie again, could she rebuild the portal?

I just drove home, focused on the road ahead, despite the many voices chatting behind me.

_____________________________________________________________________


"Damn them! I just want to take over a magical land, and they just have to stop me!" Trixie exclaimed. "Well… they may have destroyed the portal back to Equestria…" she levitated a device out of Robinson's pocket. "But if I can't go back and rule Equestria with giant humans…"

An evil glare sparkled in her eye. "I'll just have to rule Earth with tiny ponies."

Comments ( 16 )

And ruling earth with tiny ponies is most likely going to work out just fine too!:pinkiecrazy:

I, for one, welcome our new pony overlords.

Trixie your insanity is great. I look forward to your downfall ^_^. Short chapter, hoping for a few longer ones in future :twilightsmile:

711433 Don't worry, I've got some larger ones coming back soon… My main project currently is my Cthulhu and PaM (this story) crossover… I'll work more on PaM after that.

305234 Twily's lucky...I wanna turn :rainbowwild:

I do not own My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic or any of its characters. If I do in the future, disregard this, as my plan to take over Hasbro (which I certainly do not have, Hasbro, forget you read this) has worked. :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

711956 :pinkiesad2: At least tell me why!

short chapter is short

One note, you're missing an 'e' in 'Equestria' in the second-to-last paragraph thingy.

711351 I'm not sure if she is serious or not...... tiny pony versus giant humans..... right..... Trixie done gone crazier than she already is...

716572 Thanks, fixed.

724754 we'll see who's crazy... MUHAHAHA!!!

Trixie is no smartie pants.

Yeah Trixie has officially fell off the rim of sanity.
Yeah.
There is absolutely no way Trixie will live longer than one hour.
At least Greg saved the day!!! :pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment