• Published 8th Mar 2012
  • 5,581 Views, 323 Comments

My LITTLE Ponies: Ponies are Magic - SenialHobo



When the Mane 6 come to our world, they're much smaller then you might've thought...

  • ...
11
 323
 5,581

More Ponies???

When I awoke, the levels of d’aww were incredibly high. I looked down to see all of the ponies snuggled up right next to me, Pinkie even sitting on my shoulder. The moment was perfect. I wished it could’ve gone on forever.

Except I really needed to pee bad. I carefully scooped Pinkie up in my hand, and transitioned her to the other side of the couch. I did the same with all the other ponies, carefully getting out of bed so as not to awake them.

After going to the bathroom, I came out and poured myself a bowl of cereal. Apparently the noise had awakened Twilight, as she got up and did a cute little stretch. I went over and sat in my chair, watching the already on TV at low volume. Twilight teleported up into my lap, and I gave her a couple cheerios. It was nice to have a relaxing morning, before the craziness that was sure to come had begun.

The news talked about the regular stuff – a new push by Obama for something or other, cute pictures of kittens, all the regular morning stuff. It was mostly fluff, but Twilight enjoyed learning more about Earth. I even scratched her head a little between bites!

But then something came on TV.

And it changed everything.



“There have been multiple cases of people calling 911 over the last few days, for one reason: they say toys are coming to life!”


They proceeded to play a clip.

“911, what’s your emergency?”

“Hello, my daughter’s pony toy just came to life!”

“Excuse me?”

“My daughter’s toy came to life!”

*sound of hanging up*



“So, are these organized prank calls or not? They have been mostly ignored by the police, however The Robinson Institution is apparently looking into it. More details to come later.” The news announcer said.

“Greg… Tell me I didn’t just imagine that.” Twilight said in shock.

“No, you tell me that.” I replied, also shocked. I quickly set my bowl down, scooped up Twilight, and went over to my computer. “What in the world is ‘The Robinson Institution?’” I asked myself.

“I believe the definition of an institution that would be most probable is ‘an established organization or foundation, especially one dedicated to education, public service, or culture,’ or maybe ‘A place for the care of persons who are destitute, disabled, or mentally ill.’” Twilight said.

I looked down at Twilight. “One, do you have the entire freakin’ dictionary memorized? Two, I know what an institution is… It’s probably the educational kind, like a college of sorts… Ah! Here it is!” I said, pulling up a webpage. “Hm, that’s only about 40 miles away! I wonder if they had something to do with this? Maybe if I go to the news they’ll have more information…” I pulled up a news page, looking through it. “Ah! Apparently these people found it interesting enough to have updates on the general area of the calls! And they’re all fairly close… that one came in just a few minutes ago!” I hovered over the icon.

A bubble popped up, with the call in it. This one talked about 3 different ponies coming to life! I quickly used an old ‘skill’ of mine, hacking the website. It wasn’t exactly a mainstream website, so it didn’t have fantastic security. This allowed me to see the exact location of the call. I quickly grabbed a backpack and threw a few things I would need into it.

“Twilight! You stay here, and refresh that page. If any other ponies come through, I want to know about it. I have to go – if I’m quick I’ll make it before ‘TRI’!” I said, slamming the door and getting in my car before she could protest.



_____________________________________________________________________________________________



Mr. Robinson rushed out of his office. "We've got another one folks! Get out there and get those ponies!" He yelled, handing a piece of paper to the nearest person, then going back into his office. He sat down in his chair, adjusting his tophat. He was a short man, with red hair, and from Irish descent, who for some reason always wore a tophat. Many thought him odd, but being the Institution's founder from 10 years back, no one questioned him.

"I sure hope we find all those stinking ponies. All of this planning, and with one mess-up it may be all ruined. I just hope we find those 6 soon. Without them, I may not rule Equestria... I HAVE to find them!" He said, constantly staring at the screen waiting for another call to pop up.

A/N: don't worry, I won't leave you hanging, this new plot twist has me enthralled now, so it won't be long until the next chapter...