• Published 8th Mar 2012
  • 5,581 Views, 323 Comments

My LITTLE Ponies: Ponies are Magic - SenialHobo



When the Mane 6 come to our world, they're much smaller then you might've thought...

  • ...
11
 323
 5,581

And so it begins... (intro)

My LITTLE ponies: ponies are magic
By Senial Hobo

Note: I do not own My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic or any of its characters. If I do in the future, disregard this, as my plan to take over Hasbro (which I certainly do not have, Hasbro, forget you read this) has worked. Enjoy!

My life was nothing really out of the ordinary. Wake up. Go to work. Get home. Eat at the appropriate times. Go to sleep. Wash, rinse, dry, repeat. Only thing even remotely out of the ordinary was watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. And I didn't really consider that weird - I mean, it wasn't like I was the only one. Of course, you should have noticed by now, I'm speaking in past tense. For indeed, now my life is very much out of the ordinary.

It started, of course, as many of these tales you have read have: lying in a bed. However, unlike those tales, I didn't have some dream of Celestia or Luna, or of the Mane 6. No, I wasn't even asleep. I was watching TV in my tiny one bedroom apartment. Suddenly, as I was looking over to where my collection of ponies (if you can call just the Mane 6 blind bag minifigures a collection) was it hit me.

They weren't there anymore.

"Great." I said. I got up, and looked around. Where were they? I was certain I hadn't moved them, so either someone stole them (and nothing else? Really?) or I moved them in my sleep. I looked around, but couldn't see them anywhere.

Then it hit me.

No, literally, it hit me. Only in this case it wasn't really an 'it' as much as a pony hitting me. I looked down at where the pressure had come from. A one or two inch tall AppleJack was trying to buck my foot. I recoiled.

"What?!?" I fell back onto my bed. "Oh… this is one of those lucid dreams! I've always wanted to have one."

"So first you kidnap us somehow, and now we aren't real, huh? Well, girls, I think we need to show him this isn't a dream." I heard a voice say.

I looked at the voice. "Twilight?" Before I could go any further, her horn lit up. And so did my hand. And then I slapped myself. "OW! Twilight stop! This is all just a misunderstanding, I'm sure, let's just calm down and-"

Rainbow Dash flew up to my face, and spoke to me. "Calm down? Well, you're not the one who suddenly gets teleported to some weird gigantic world!"

"Rainbow Dash-" I tried to cut in, unsuccessfully.

"And don't try to deny you're the one who did it! If you aren't, then how do you know our names, huh?" Rainbow Dash said.

“If you’ll sit down, I’ll tell you everything I know. I promise.” I told them.

“Oh, yeah, let’s sit down so you can lie to us-“ Rainbow Dash was cut off.

“RAINBOW! That’s enough. It can’t hurt to let him talk. We don’t know he did this, and don’t you think if he were truly hostile he would have tried to stomp us or at least tried to stuff us in a box where I couldn’t make him slap himself?” Twilight said. ('Finally! Somepony reasonable!' I thought)

“But-“ Rainbow Dash protested.

“No buts. Let him tell us what he knows.” Twilight said.

So I told them. Everything. I told them about the show, about bronies, and how I think they switched places with little plastic versions of themselves.

“But… How is that possible?” Twilight asked.

“Well, I’m not sure. Maybe you messed up a spell or something? I don’t know, but seeing as you’re Celestia’s apprentice, you’ll surely be discovered as missing soon. Celestia’s magic is powerful enough to bring you back there, I’m sure. You’ll just have to wait here.” I said.

While I had been explaining, five of them had gotten up on the bed. I had to lift AppleJack and Rarity up, and Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash were already up there. As for Pinkie Pie? Don’t ask me how she had gotten up there. Even as a tiny pony in our world she seems to have some tricks up her sleeve. Or wherever ponies keep tricks, seeing as they don’t wear shirts.

“So, you watch us on your ‘Tee-Vee’ box over there, as do many other ‘Hugh-mans’? Shouldn’t ya’ll not be able to know what’s goin’ on in other parallel universes?” AppleJack asked.

Before I could respond, Twilight took the question up. “Actually, AJ, there’s a good chance that this is possible. The elements have an extremely large output of magical energy, even when the lie dormant. This output could permeate realities, sending images of us from ours into this one.”

“…but I was going to suggest that to seem smart…” I complained.

“Oh, please, man. That wouldn’t make you smart, it’d just make you an egghead. You wanna be smart, how about you turn on your ‘TV’ and let’s see if it does anything interesting? Oh! I can see my own awesomeness! Maybe there’s the one about my sonic rainboom? They had to make one about that!” Rainbow Dash seemed excited at that thought.

“Well let’s see… none of the episodes are on right now. But here’s something you might like – Nascar!” I explained all of the details of it to her, and explained some other shows I thought they would like – Animal Planet for FlutterShy (who had finally come out of hiding), National Geographic, History, and a couple science channels for Twilight, and so on.

“Ok, one last thing that I need. I’ll be going out to get whatever it is you ponies need to stay here for awhile, so here’s a pen and a piece of paper. Twilight should be able to write the stuff down for you. Just put some of the things you’ll need and I’ll get them tomorrow. I’m going to bed now, you can keep the TV on, just make sure to turn it off when you’re done. You can sleep anywhere you’re comfortable – just not the floor. If I stepped on one of you I’d never forgive myself. Good night.”

“Good night.” They all said back.

As I drifted off to sleep, I think I heard them discussing whether they could trust me or not…

They couldn’t. But that comes later.