• Published 8th Mar 2012
  • 5,581 Views, 323 Comments

My LITTLE Ponies: Ponies are Magic - SenialHobo



When the Mane 6 come to our world, they're much smaller then you might've thought...

  • ...
11
 323
 5,581

NOT THE TOP HAT!

"No… They're gone… Taken by T.R.I… I have to get them back!" I shouted, after checking to make sure all of them were gone. I rushed out to my car and started it up, quickly driving off.

I got about 9 miles down the road, before the traffic got terrible. It was a complete mess. Fortunately, knowing the area well, I cut down some back roads. It would take longer, but at least I would get there eventually.


______________________________________________________________________


Mr. Robinson unhooked Twilight. "You're going to pay for what you did to me…" he said.

"I don't even recognize you!" she cried, afraid for her life.

"Oh really? Maybe this will refresh your memory." he said, pulling off his top hat. Sitting on his hair underneath the top hat, was a blue pony.

"TRIXIE?!?" Twilight asked, shocked.

"That's right. You thought your public shaming would be enough. Now I'm more powerful then ever! I can control these giant's minds and use them to conquer Equestria! But first… You must DIE!" Trixie cried, grabbing at Twilight.

Before Trixie could grab her, Twilight teleported to the man, trying to get him up and moving.

"Sorry, I've knocked them all out. And they need to be conscious to be useable. I've planned this all perfectly! There's no way you can win now." Trixie said, stomping down at where Twilight stood.

Twilight teleported away again. "Why are you doing this?"

"Oh, my dear Twilight, isn't it obvious? I need as much power as possible! And what more powerful thing is there then being the Princess of Equestria?" She slammed the fist down, Twilight teleporting away. "You know, you'll run out of magical energy soon. I've waited so long for this! I even made that stupid show, making sure it was perfect, so people would watch it and buy the toys. To get you here to this world I needed voodoo dolls of sorts. It took 20 years to fully set this up! But now, it's all worth it." she said.

"How did you get here anyway?" Twilight asked, before teleporting underneath the desk. Maybe hiding would help?

"You little sneak… where'd you go…" Trixie thought fast. She knew Twilight wanted to know more so… "Well, Trixie found a demensional shift spell, which would have been very impressive at shows. I unfortunately… messed it up, and got sucked to here… I've been planning ever since how to get back."

"You said 20 years ago? I last saw you just a year ago though!" Twilight said, before teleporting again.

Of course! Under the desk! "Well, you see, there's a bit of a time difference and size difference. That's what threw my summoning for such a loop. But now -" Trixie was interrupted by a banging at the door.

_____________________________________________________________________


I drove into the parking lot of T.R.I., rushing into the big building. Fortunately, the first room I checked was Mr. Robinson's office. I rushed in, and seeing the big metal door marked 'basement' I was certain I had found the right place. But the door wouldn't open! I banged at it as hard as I could. There HAD to be a way in!

A/N: The dramatic conclusion is coming :O Do I have any more surprises? I sure do. Does Greg have a room mate? Does he get turned into a pony to go live with them? Can I come up with more pointless questions?

On a serious note, I have quite the back story on Trixie which I can go into if anyone wants me to. I just thought it was rather odd to have her reveal everything while chasing after Twilight… So comment below if you want it.