• Published 8th Mar 2012
  • 5,581 Views, 323 Comments

My LITTLE Ponies: Ponies are Magic - SenialHobo



When the Mane 6 come to our world, they're much smaller then you might've thought...

  • ...
11
 323
 5,581

In which I get bitten by three little devil ponies

I pulled up a street over from the house. T.R.I. was probably right behind me, so I had to hurry. I ran over and knocked on the door, which was thankfully opened quickly.

"Who are you?" An elderly woman asked.

"I am with The Robinson Institute, I understand there has been a call about pony toys coming to life in this area. Do you know anything about that?" I asked, quickly lying.

"Uh, yes. I'm the one who made the call." she said.

"I see. May I come in?" I asked.

"Of course!" she said.

"Where are they?" I asked.

"I locked them in my grand daughter's bedroom." She said, pointing me in that direction.

I quickly sped in there, looking around. They weren't on the floor, or a shelf, or on the bed… I knelt down and peeked under the bed. There were three ponies huddled together in the corner, just as I expected. They were absolutely tiny, as if the other ponies hadn't been. Of course, it made sense that they wouldn't be fully grown, since they were the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

"Hey, shhh… shhhh… It's okay. Everything's going to be okay…" I said to them. "Come towards me, we have to get out of here, before the bad guys come!"

They still just stared at me, scared.

"Come on Scootaloo! What do you think Rainbow Dash would say if she saw you just cowering in the corner? And Applebloom! You know Applejack would be brave and come out!" I encouraged. "Come on! I've got Applejack, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash back at my house!"

"Did ya hear that girls! He kidnapped our sisters! And… your role model Scootaloo. He's probably gonna eat 'em! Get 'im!" Applebloom yelled, charging at my hand I had stuck under the bed to coax them out. All three of them bit into my fingers really hard.

"OW! Owowowowow! Stop that! I'm the good guy! Ow!" I exclaimed. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. I quickly plucked the three of them off and put them in my bag, zipping it closed. I opened up a window, and jumped out.

"Stop right there!" A voice from behind me yelled.

I quickly climbed over the backyard fence before the man could catch up with me, ran across the yard, through a gate, and into my car. I immediately started it up and drove off before they could get the plate number. They probably hadn't even seen my face.

I pulled into a McDonald's parking lot to make sure the CMC's weren't too badly shaken up.

"Cutie Mark Crusaders Kidnapper Beater Upper!!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OW! OUCH! STOP IT!"

______________________________________________________________________

Mr. Robinson looked down at Celestia. "You'll never get away with it!" She proclaimed.

"Oh, but I will! And that's the beauty of it. And don't even bother trying to use your magic on me. The little machine I've hooked you up to sucks up all your magic. I must say, your output is surprising. You put off enough of it to power the entire world. Of course, that's not what I have you for, is it? He he he… Don't worry. I'll treat your little subjects well when I'm Princess of Equestria. So long, Uselesstia!" Mr. Robinson said, sealing her back into her cube.