• Published 8th Mar 2012
  • 5,582 Views, 323 Comments

My LITTLE Ponies: Ponies are Magic - SenialHobo



When the Mane 6 come to our world, they're much smaller then you might've thought...

  • ...
11
 323
 5,582

The beginnings of a party

I turned on my Xbox and looked through my games. Most of these games I was sure were much too violent for the ponies.

“What’s this you’re showing us? You already showed us your ‘TV’ remember?” Twilight said.

“Yes, but this thing plugs into the TV and allows us to… play games I guess you could say.” I explained.

“You mean like board games? Board games are boring silly! That’s why the call them bored games! We should play pin the tail on the pony! That’s a lot more fun than some bored game.” Pinkie said.

“Oh, no, this is nothing like a board game. Aha!” I said, as I saw a game I knew that at least Pinkie would love. “Here, let me stick this in…”

“Say, you’ve never told us your name! I’m betting it’s something cool like… uh… Cool Dude?” Rainbow Dash asked. Everyone stared at her. “What? I can’t see his cutie mark. He’s wearing clothes.”

I laughed aloud. “Well Rainbow Dash, I don’t have a cutie mark. No humans do. And my name is Greg.”

“…But if you don’t have cutie marks, how do ya know yer special talent? AppleJack asked.

“Well, we just have to try our best to figure it out, and hope we got it right.” I explained. “Oh, here we go.” I said as the TV showed the title screen.

“Viv-a piñata?” Twilight asked.

“Yeah. It’s an… ‘interesting’ game I think Pinkie and Fluttershy will like.” I explained.

“Ooooh! It looks like fun!” Pinkie said, sitting down by the controller, trying to figure out the buttons.

“I don’t know… it looks kind of weird…” Fluttershy said.

“I know it looks weird, but you grow a garden, and attract creatures, and take care of them! Doesn’t that sound like fun? You should at least give it a try.” I advised.

“hm… well… ok I guess.” She said.

“That seems like a waste of time to me. It’s not real, after all.” Twilight observed.

“Ah, for you Twilight I have a DS in here somewhere…” I said, looking through my piles of stuff.

“I don’t want to play with some silly electronic.” Twilight argued.

I shook my head. “Ah, here it is.” I said, popping a card in the slot. “You’ll like this.”

“…Brain games?” she asked.

“Yeah, they’re educational. I haven’t really played it before, it was a gift from my game-clueless aunt. I think it has facts and stuff about the world, so you can learn more about Earth.” I explained.

She set to it with avid curiosity.

“Now then, AJ and RD, would you like some cider?” I asked.

“Aw heck ya!” Rainbow Dash said.

“Ok, just to make sure. Is it hard cider you guys drink on the show? Like, with alcohol in it?” I asked.
“Well, if ya mean the kind that can make ya tipsy, that’s it.” AppleJack said.

“That’s what I thought, here’s a bottle. Have at it you two.” I said, grabbing a bottle of hard cider out of the grocery bag. “And finally, you Rarity. Would you like to work on some designs and things with me? I also think I have a romance novel around here somewhere that someone gave me as a joke…”

“Why I’d love to sew with someone! It’s hard not having anyone fashionable in Ponyville. But I’m certain that you are wearing the height of fashion for humans.” Rarity said.

I looked down at my clothing. I still hadn’t changed from getting out of bed. “I’m sure.” I said, dripping with sarcasm. The party was starting out pretty good.