• Published 8th Mar 2012
  • 5,581 Views, 323 Comments

My LITTLE Ponies: Ponies are Magic - SenialHobo



When the Mane 6 come to our world, they're much smaller then you might've thought...

  • ...
11
 323
 5,581

The one where Greg gets his inner bada** on

“-IT JUST GOT REAL. Great. How are we gonna get out of here?” I asked myself, ducking into a nearby building. “Hey! Ponies! Get in here, quick!” The ponies were full size in the game, but unfortunately still very much drunk.

They did come over though. “I think I can teleport ush back if you wanttt…” Twilight droned off.

“No way! I’m not having you do any magic while you’re drunk!” I exclaimed.

Suddenly, Rainbow Dash decided it was a good idea to fly around. She took off and flew up above the building, making erratic circles and loop-de-loops. “Wee! I’mma airplane! *hic* weeeee!” She called down.

“#$@%! Rainbow get down here and hide! The covenant will shoot you!” I called up to her.

“Covenantsh? I didn’t promise anything!” she said.

“No! The enemy! They have guns and they’ll shoot you!” I explained.

“Whuh? Lemme at em! I’ll show ‘em who’s boss!” She exclaimed, flying off.

“No! Rainbow! Come back!” I exclaimed. Then I noticed AJ walking up to a nearby tree, shots whizzing by and just barely missing her. “AppleJack! What are you doing?!”
“Ah gotta get all tha applebuckin’ done, before applebuckin’ season’s over!” she said.

“That’s not even an apple tree!” I exclaimed.

She bucked the tree, and weird fruits that looked like… coconuts? Fell out. She went to eat them, and I exclaimed, “No! Those might be poisonous!” She ate them anyway. “Oh come on! Get over here AJ before you get shot!”

Fortunately she finally did come over. Rarity seemed very distraught. “What is wrong Rarity?” I asked.

“I spilled cider on my new creation!” she explained, weeping profusely.

“Oh, there, there. I’m certain we can get the stain out when we get out. I tell you what!” I said as I had an idea, “keep these other ponies in here, and don’t let them get out and wander around outside. If you do that for me, when we get home, I’ll show the magic (*snort snort*) I have that’ll get that stain right out.”

“Really? Unicorn magic can’t do that! That’s amazing! I’ll do it!” Rarity said. “Listen up foals! None of you tries to leave or you get it! My DRESS is at stake here!”

Pinkie panicked. “Not your dress! Please don’t lock us in here like you did to me that one time for spilling punch even though I was really really sorry but you still locked me in a closet and didn’t let me out for an hour WHATEVER-I-DID-I’M-SUPER-DUPER-SORRY-DON’T-LEAVE-ME-HERE!” she said, somehow all in one breath.

“Woah, woah, settle down there. This is just until I can go and bring Rainbow Dash and bring her back here. None of you go outside.” I said, and ran off before they could protest.

I ran the way I had seen Dash go, fortunately not encountering any Covenant until-

“Stay right where you are!” A spartan said. I didn’t recognize him, but then I didn’t recognize this area either, so that was understandable.

“Look dude, I’m just looking for a rainbow maned pony. I’m not with the covenant or anything.” I explained, raising my hands.

“Civilian, this is an active warzone, and you are behind enemy lines. Come with me, we’re planning to break through their lines to our base for E-vac.” He said, grabbing my arm and dragging me behind him.

When we got to their temporary base, it was a real scene. Apparently Rainbow Dash had found them, and thought they were the covenant, and was flying around and bucking in their faces.

I rushed in. “Rainbow Dash! Stop! They’re the good guys! Spartans! Don’t shoot her! She just a little drunk.”

“Dude. She flew in and BUCKED MY FREAKING HELMET IN! And isn’t she from that freaking ‘My Little Pony’ show? That one that’s been on forever? She isn’t drunk, I MUST BE DROPPING ACID!” One Spartan said.

“I’ll drop you ya *hic*-“ Rainbow retorted.

“SHUT THE **** UP!!! I HAVE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH ALL THIS ****ING CRAZINESS, ALRIGHT? SO WHAT YOU’RE GOING TO DO, IS GET UP, DUST YOURSELVES OFF, MOVE YOUR SORRY ***ES DOWN THERE TO PICK UP THOSE PONIES, AND WE’RE GONNA BLOW ALL OF THE ****ING COVENANT’S BRAINS OUT AND GET THE **** OUT OFF THIS VIDEO GAME! OK!?!” I screamed, tired of all this craziness.

They just stared at me.

“WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT, PUNKS? GET YOUR SORRY ***ES UP AND DO WHAT I SAID! WE’VE GOT BRAINS TO BLOW OUT!!!” Ya, I know. BADA**.



A/N next chapter: time to blow out some alien brains. In other news, check out my most recent blog post if you want to win a prize.