• Published 8th Mar 2012
  • 5,581 Views, 323 Comments

My LITTLE Ponies: Ponies are Magic - SenialHobo



When the Mane 6 come to our world, they're much smaller then you might've thought...

  • ...
11
 323
 5,581

The Mini-Chapter

The night started out as a fun little party. I’d go around and hang out with all the different ponies. Eventually even Pinkie Pie drank some cider, and we all got a little buzzed. Then a lot buzzed. Well, except me. I could only drink so much out of the one bottle I got, but for them it was an unlimited supply. I got just buzzed enough to go along with some of their silly plans.

Of course, eventually Pinkie got tired of ‘Viva Pinata.’ “Don’tcha got ssomethin more intense man?” She slurred.

‘Heck, it can’t hurt, why not?’ I reasoned with myself. So I popped Halo: Reach into the disc slide.

She began playing, and enjoyed it at first. But then she decided it wasn’t realistic enough. That’s when the trouble began.

“Hey, Twi, why don’tcha cahst one ah your spells and, like, put us in the game or somethin?” Pinkie asked.

“Sure… I know a spell that *hic* might do tha trick…” Twilight slurred.

“…uh, Twilight, I don’t think it’s such a good idea to cast magic when you’re-“ I was cut off by Twilight casting a spell.

“…drunk…” I finished, as we all arrived in the game. A shot went past my head, and I had to duck behind some cover. “Great. I’m in Halo: Reach, with 6 drunken ponies.” A grenade exploded nearby, sending some dirt flying. “Sh-