• Published 19th Dec 2013
  • 3,238 Views, 130 Comments

Cardfight Vanguard Equestria Saga - VanguardLuard



Cardfight Vanguard a card game that has spread through out the entire world. It's a life altering experience. Join Apple Bloom and her friends in their epic Cardfights. Image it the path to victory

  • ...
7
 130
 3,238

PreviousChapters Next
Ride 50: At The End of The Battle...

At PSY Celestia started to make tea.

“I hope you are not planning to give any to him.” said Cadence

“Of course, after all he is one of the few beings in the world with Psyqualia.” said Celestia

She brought out the tea.

“Thank you.” said Flip Side as he to the tea then took a sip. “I guess I have to return the favor.”

“Oh!”

“I know! I’m going to show you two something amazing.”

“Realy?!”

Flip Side took out his cards and his eyes began to glow. Then the three of them were transported to Cray.

“You three have a secret place you can access from anywhere in Equestria. I can understand that being the princess of Equestria. But after all this time keeping this place a secret you now invite some ponies here. I don’t know what your plain is. But I am grateful for this wonderful power.”

“I’m grateful but the pony you want to thank isn’t here.”

“No, don’t” said Cadence

“Oh, who are you talking about?” asked Flip Side

“Oh, you’ll meet me so.” said Celestia

“Is that right! Then I’m looking forward to it.”

They returned to PSY.

“It looks like the pony you're waiting for is running late.”

“It’s ok, she’ll come. Led by the power of Psyqualia.” as his eyes glowed.

Back to the castle.

“First, Marron attacks.” said Spike as Marron shot lightning. (No trigger) “I attack with Young Pegasus Knight, boosted by Flogal.”

11000 to 8000

“No guard.”

“Drive trigger check.” (no trigger) He flew up and then slashed Javelin. (No trigger)

“Now it’s my turn, I draw.” ‘What does he think. Saying that Blaster Blade is still my avatar. It’s certainly not mine now.’ “Rising up from the darkness my avatar, I ride Blaster Dark! Counterblast!” Blaster Dark struck his sword in the ground and lightning went and shocked Barcgal. “I call Knight of Darkness Rugos and Blaster Javelin. With Javelin’s skill I discard a grade three and I add Phantom Blaster Dragon to my hoof. Now Blaster Dark attacks your vanguard.”

10000 to 6000

“No guard!”

“Drive trigger check, critical trigger. I give the power to Rugos and the critical to Blaster Dark.” He ran up and slashed his sword at Pegasus. (both no trigger) “Boosted by Javelin, Rugos attacks.”

21000 to 6000

“No guard!” Rugos ran up and slashed Pegasus. “Damage trigger check, heal trigger. Just what I wanted, I recover one damage.”

“If Spike didn’t get that heal trigger, he would have received three damage for this turn.” said Scootaloo

“Apple Bloom is strong.” said Sweetie Belle

“So what are you going to do next, Spike?” asked Rainbow Dash

“You're not going to beat me like this. You know why? It’s because I’m using your true avatar. I ride Blaster Blade. I activate Blaster Blade’s counterblast. Time for you to leave Rugos.” said Spike as Blaster Blade struck his sword on the ground and sent lightning at Rugos. “I move Marron back and call Knight of Truth, Gordon. With a boost from Flogal, Blaster Blade will attacks your vanguard.”

14000 to 10000

“I guard with Grim Reaper.”

“Drive trigger check, (draw trigger) I add 5000 power to Gordon and draw.” Blaster Blade to out Grim Reaper and clashed sword with Blaster Dark. “With Marron’s support Gordon attacks.” Gordon ran up and stabbed Blaster Dark.

“Draw trigger! You can’t stop the Shadow Paladin’s. Now I’m going to show you the true terror of this deck. Here I go! I stand and draw! Spreading black wings to cast a shadow across the battlefield, I ride Phantom Blaster Dragon. Next I call Dark Mage, Badhabh Caar. With his skill I check the top card of my deck and if it’s a Shadow Paladin I can call it.”

“But every card in her deck is a Shadow Paladin.” said Scootaloo

“Then it all depends what card she draws.” said Sweetie Belle

(Blaster Dark)

“Not Blaster Dark.”

“That’s my avatar, you never fall me. Where there is light, there is darkness. Light can only be swallowed up by darkness. Rise up from the shadows, Blaster Dark. I call Doranbau. With Javelin’s support Badabh Caar attacks Blaster Blade.” He lit his horn and smoke came out and grabbed Blaster Blade. (no trigger) “Now I attack with Phantom Blaster Dragon.”

11000 to 9000

“I guard with Epona.”

111000 19000

“Drive trigger check, (no trigger) heal trigger. The 5000 power to Blaster Dark, I recover one damage. Boosted by Doranbau, Blaster Dark attacks. Doranbau’s skill adds 4000 power to my avatar.”

24000 to 9000

“I don’t guard.” Blaster Dark ran up to Blaster Blade and slashed him with his sword. (no trigger)

'Two damage this turn. Even though he's obviously inferior to me. He's still looking at me like that.’

“I stand and draw. Enter the fray, king of all knight I ride the King of Knight Alfred. I call Knight of Silence, Gallatin and Wingal.”

‘I have gotten stronger. I’m not the same pony I was a long time ago. I’ll make you understand that.’

“Boosted by Marron, Gordon attacks.”

16000 to 11000

“No guard!” Gordon jumped up and stabbed Phantom Blaster Dragon. (no trigger)

“Now Alfred!”

20000 to 11000

“No guard!”

“Drive trigger check. (both no triggers)” He also jumped up and slashed Phantom Blaster Dragon with his sword. (no trigger)

“With support from Wingal, go Gallatin.”

16000 to 11000

“No guard!” Gallatin did the same as Alfred. (Critical trigger)

“Now do you understand, Spike? I don’t care about your attack at all. After all I can see how this match is going to end.” said Apple Bloom as her eyes glowed. “I can see my victory. I waited so long to say this to you. This is my, Final Turn! I call Skull Witch, Nemain. I activate her counterblast, by discarding one card I draw two. Now I activate Phantom Blaster Dragons, counterblast. Badabh Caar, Javelin, Nemain! Time to make the ultimate sacrifice.” Phantom Blaster Dragon slashed the three. “I call Dark Metal Dragon, Witch of Nostrum, Arianrhod and Black Sage Charon. With a boost from Arianrhod, Dark Metal Dragon attacks.”

17000 to 10000

“I don’t guard!” He slashed his sword at Alfred. (No trigger)

“That’s brings Spike to five damage.” said Sweetie Belle

“This is the end of the line.” said Apple Bloom ‘He is moments away from being destroyed. Then why does he still has that look in his eyes.’ “Tell me Spike, do you think I’m weak?” Spike said nothing as he kept looking at her with a serious look. “Stop it, just stop looking at me like that. I’m strong now. I’ve gotten strong. With a boost from Charon, go Phantom Blaster Dragon.”

29000 to 10000

“I guard with Future Knight Llew, Flogal, and Margal!”

28000 to 35000

Apple Bloom was shocked. “Drive trigger check, (no trigger, critical trigger.)”

“Ah, a critical trigger.” said Scootaloo

“But that still won't be enough. Even if she gives it all to her vanguard the attack will fail.” said Sweetie Belle

“In that case I give all the effects to Blaster Dark.” said Apple Bloom. Then Phantom Blaster Dragon attacked the guard protecting Alfred.

“All right he pulled throw.” said Rainbow Dash

“Not yet, she still has one more attack.” said Luna

“With a boost from Doranbau, go Blaster Dark! You can't deny it now I’ve gotten stronger. All because I wanted to fight you. Look at me Spike. This is my power.” said Apple Bloom then began to laugh.

24000 to 10000

“I guard with Marron and Gordon will intercept. His skill activates when he intercepts his shield doubles.” said Spike

Blaster Dark ran up and slashed both Marron and Gordon. “No, thats impossible. I should have beaten you this like my Psyqualia told me. This isn't the way I pictured it!”

“Your weak because you rely on that power, Apple Bloom.”

“Why? After I worked so hard to be good enough to fight you. If I’m so weak then why are we winning at nationals? I beat the Wonderbolts, as well as the Brilliant Song.”

“What you call strength, relying on that Psyqualia power you have, isn’t the real thing. I’m going to show you what true strength is. Final Turn! Knights of the white light please show her they way see the king as he once was I ride the Vanguard, Alfred Eary!” Alfred turned into an Alfred whose armor and cape that were damage and tourn.

“Alfred Early, then your planning….”

“I activate his skill, to superior call Blaster Blade to the rearguard for the soul.”

“Blaster Blade.”

“Picture it. We have appeared in spirit from on the plant Cray.”

Apple Bloom appeared on Cray but she was in Blaster Dark’s armor. When looked back she saw Blaster Blade.

“Remember, Apple Bloom. Remember the power that you showed when you were on the verge of losing me. Your classmates stole me and you stood up to them. Remember the courage that it took to challenge Spike to a fight. That was the strength you had in you all along.” said Blaster Blade

“It was inside me?” asked Apple Bloom

“Thats right! You used to been afraid, but now you face challenges without fear. It’s not the strength of the deck you are using, much less the power of Psyqualia.”

“No, your wrong. It’s all because of Psyqualia. Without this power I would be nothing.”

“Is that really so?” asked Spike as he stepped out from behind Blaster Blade. “Didn’t you wanted to fight me before you got that power? Remember, Apple Bloom! Is this what you wanted for our battle?”

“The fight I really want.” Apple Bloom remembered the first match she had against Spike. “No, this isn’t right.” Then she and Blaster Dark split.

“What’s going on?” asked Blaster Dark

“I’m sorry Blaster Dark, but I relive that you're not my avatar.”

“Big mistake!” he said as he disappeared

“No way, I’m sure of it. After all my avatar, waited for me all this time.” said Apple Bloom holding out a hoof. Then Blaster Blade took it.

Back in the real world.

“No, not like this. This isn’t the way it was supposed to be, it’s all wrong.” said Apple Bloom dropping her cards.

Spike took off the glove then so did Apple Bloom. The monsters disappeared.

Spike walked up to Apple Bloom. “Here you go!” said Spike as he gave the deck back to her.

“But why?” asked Apple Bloom

“It’s your deck after all.”

Apple Bloom took the deck hold it close and started to cry.

“Well it looks like it a worked out.” said Rainbow Dash

At PSY one of Flip Side’s cards fell on the floor and Celestia picked it up.

“It seem Apple Bloom, chose her friends and team Crusaders.” said Celestia

“That’s to bad. I thought she had potential.” said Flip Side. Celestia gave him the card that fell. “Thanks!” he said as he left.

“I’m glad she didn’t come.” said Cadence

“Cadence! Flip Side and Apple Bloom, they both have Psyqualia. But now they walk down separate paths. I’m looking forward to the finals of the tournament you know.” said Celestia

Author's Note:

link

PreviousChapters Next