• Published 19th Dec 2013
  • 3,239 Views, 130 Comments

Cardfight Vanguard Equestria Saga - VanguardLuard



Cardfight Vanguard a card game that has spread through out the entire world. It's a life altering experience. Join Apple Bloom and her friends in their epic Cardfights. Image it the path to victory

  • ...
7
 130
 3,239

PreviousChapters Next
Ride 48: Lonely Fight

“So it’s Apple Bloom for last.” said a pony

“”They saved the weakest for last?” asked another pony

I the crusaders dugout Applejack entered.

“Hay! How did Apple Bloom get out there? She needs to be resting.”

in the stadium.

“It’s Apple Bloom of team Crusaders vs Noteworthy of team Brilliant Song.” said Pinkie Pie

‘I’m going to bet her and prove to Flip Side that I’m worthy to be on his team.’

In team Asteroid’s chambers.

“Flip Side if Noteworthy wins this fight are you really going to give him the vacant spot on our team?” asked Sunset Shimmer

“Only if he satisfies me.” said Flip Side

In the stadium.

“Now let the third match begin.” said the judge

“Stand up, Vanguard!”

“Fullbau!”

“Hades Ringmaster!” He turned into a purple earth pony with a top hat. “I’m first, I draw. I ride Skull Juggler.” Then he turned into an earth pony juggling skulls. “I activate Hades Ringmaster to soulcharge. As well I activate Skull Jugger’s to soulcharge again. Thats the end of my turn.”

“I ride Blaster Javelin. By riding Blaster Javelin on top of Fullbau I can search my deck for a copy of Blaster Dark and add it to my hoof. As long as Fullbau is in the soul Javelin gains 2000 power. I call Black Sage Charon. I attack Skull Jugger with Charon.” She lit up her horn and fired a blast at him.

“Damage trigger check, heal trigger. I add 5000 power to my vanguard.”

“I attack with Blaster Javelin, drive check. (no trigger) That’s the end of my turn.”

“I stand and draw. I ride Elephant Juggler.” He turned into a giant earth pony that juggled elephants. “I call Barking Cerberus and Midnight Bunny. With Elephant Juggler’s skill I soulcharge two cards. I attack Blaster Javelin. Drive trigger check.” he threw one of the elephants.

“Damage trigger check.”(no trigger)

“With support from Midnight Bunny, Cerberus attacks.” Cerberus went up and bit Javelin.

“Damage trigger check, draw trigger. I add 5000 power to my vanguard and draw.”

“I activate Midnight Bunny’s counterblast. If she boosted a successful attack she can trade places with a unit in the soul. I call Nightmare Doll Alice. I soulcharge when she enters the field. Nightmare Doll Alice attacks Charon.”

10000 to 8000

“I guard with Witch of Nostrum Arianrhod.”

“Thats the end of my turn.”

In the stands.

“Noteworthy only has a grade two vanguard.” said Pinkie Pie

“And his able to call a grade three from the soul to attack.” said Fluttershy

In the stadium.

“I stand and draw. It seems you have a strong dislike for me. So why is that? I haven’t done anything to you.”

“It just doesn't make sense. Why would Flip Side give you the Shadow Paladin deck?”

Apple Bloom chuckled.

“What’s so funny?”

“Well the reason is because I’m stronger.”

“Your what? Not in my book. Now in front of Flip Side, I’m going to teach you that lesson.”

“Well one of us learn. Where there is light, there is darkness. Light can only be swallowed up by darkness. Rise up from the shadows, I ride Blaster Dark.”

The princess chambers.

“She totally seems like a different pony. Right Luna?” said Cadence

In a town Spike watch the match.

‘Apple Bloom.’ thought Apple Bloom

In the stadium.

“With Blaster Javelin in the soul Blaster Dark gains 1000 power. Charon moves back and I call Skull Witch, Nemain. Counterblast, I discard a Shadow Paladin card and draw two. Then I call Knight of Darkness Rugos. First I attack with Rugos.”

“I guard with Rainbow Magician.”

“Blaster Dark attacks next. Drive trigger check, heal trigger. Thats 5000 power to Nemain and I recover one damage.” She run up and swang her sword at him.

“Damage trigger check.” (no trigger)

“With Charon’s support Skull Witch, Nemain attacks.” She lit up her horn and shot lightning out of it. (critical trigger)

“Damaging Noteworthy and healing herself. Apple Bloom says she and team Crusaders are not going down without a fight.” said Fluttershy

“I stand and draw. I ride Dusk Illusionist, Robert.” He turned it to an earth pony with a top hat and paton. “I activate Robert’s skill. Soulcharge, then I check the top card and leave it on top. Now sit back and enjoy the show. Alice attacks Nemain.” Alice walked up and crushed Nemain. “Counterblast. I move Alice to the soul and call Bunny. Now Robert attacks.”

10000 to 10000

“I don’t guard.”

“Drive trigger check, draw trigger. Thats 5000 power to Cerberus and I draw. Second check. (no trigger)” He took of his hat then a slim creator came out and zapped Apple Bloom. (no trigger.) “Now with a boost from Bunny, Cerberus attacks.”

“I don’t guard.” Cerberus ran up and bit her. (no trigger)
“Bunny’s counterblast! I move her to soul and call Alice. Alice attacks once more.”

“I don’t guard.” Alice came up and kicked Blaster Dark.

In the stands.

“From Alice to Bunny and then Bunny to Alice. What a strategy!” said Fluttershy

“And with that Apple Bloom’s damage went up dramatically.” said Pinkie Pie

”Come on, Apple Bloom! Why aren’t you guarding?” asked Diamond Tiara

“By the looks of it, she is not worried about it.” said Silver Spoon


“She might be out of options.”

“Cat.” said Rainbow Dash

“Where?” questioned Diamond Tiara

“No, she is acting like a cat. When a cat knows a mouse can't get away, it lets it do what it wants for a while.”

In the stadium.

“I stand and draw. I ride Phantom Blaster Dragon, as long Blaster Dark is in the soul Phantom Blaster Dragon gains 1000 power. Next I call Dark Mage, Badhabh Caar.” A black unicorn stallion appeared. “With Badhabh Caar skill if the top card of my deck is a Shadow Paladin I can call it. (Badhabh Caar) I use the skill of the new Badhabh Caar. (Dark Shield, Mac Lir) I activate Phantom Blaster Dragon’s counterblast!” She slashed the two Badhabh Caar and Mac Lir. “By sactricing three units my vanguard gains 10000 power and one critical. I call Blaster Dark and Witch of Nostrum Arianrhod. Rugos attacks Cerberus.”

10000 to 10000

“I guard with Spiral Master.”

10000 to 15000

“With support from Arianrhod, Phantom Blaster Dragon attacks.”

28000 to 10000

“Is that you can do? I expected better! By discarding a card my Hades Hypnotist will nullify your attack.”

“A Hades Hypnotist in his hoof. That attack won’t go throw.” said Fluttershy

“Impressive! You know this deck well.”

“I will not guard the next attack.”

“Thank you! With a boost from Charon, Blaster Dark attacks.” Blaster Dark ran up and swung his sword at him. (no trigger)

“Is that it? He may have given you the deck. But you're skilled enough to use it. I hate to tell you but your out of your league.” Noteworthy looked back and saw Flip Side watching from his room. ‘He’s watching me!’ “I’m going to end it here! Final Turn!”

“There it is. Noteworthy declared Final Turn.” said Pinkie Pie

“Watch as I destroy Apple Bloom. And when I do everypony will know. I earned the right to be on Flip Sides team. I stand and draw! I activate Robert’s skill, soulcharge. I call Midnight Bunny and Bicorn. First boosted by Bicorn, Nightmare Doll Alice attacks.”

18000 to 11000

“I guard with Darkside Trumpeter.” A pegasus like Stardust Trumpeter but with a purple mane and tail appeared to stop the attack.

“You don’t know when to quit. With a boost from Bunny, here I come.” ‘I’m going to win, Apple Bloom.’

17000 to 11000

“Grim Reaper guards and Blaster Dark will intercept.” (both no triggers)

“No.”

In the stands.

“Alright.” said Rainbow Dash

“His final turn didn’t work out.” said Silver Spoon

“What a loser.” said Diamond Tiara

“You’re fully energize when you criticize.”

“Yeah!”

“And here I thought you would be a little more interesting.But I guess this is all you are capable of.”

“What?”

“And now Flip Side knows that you're weak.”

“Flip Side saw everything. Cerberus attacks Rugos.” Cerberus ran up and bit Rugos. ‘It’s fine! It’ll be ok! I just have to survive this turn. I can’t afford to lose in front of Flip Side.’ “Thats the end of my turn.”

‘Spike I know you must be watching somewhere.’ “I’ll show you how strong I am.” said Apple Bloom as her eyes glowed. “Final Turn!

In the stands.

“Oh my, Apple Bloom just declared Final Turn!” announced Pinkie Pie

“What?!” said Rainbow Dash

In the stadium.

“I call Grim Reaper and Abyss Healer. Counterblast!” She slashed Grim Reaper, Abyss Healer and Charon.

“D-don’t!”

“Phantom Blaster Dragon gains 10000 power and plus one critical.” Apple Bloom called another Blaster Dragon and an purple dragon with a sword. ‘I’ve become stronger now? But I’m still not there. I have to become even stronger or you won’t give me recognition.’ “Dark Metal Dragon attacks Cerberus.” Dark Metal Dragon slashed Cerberus.

“Don’t! I don’t want Flip Side to see me humiliated like this. Please!”

“I have to get stronger. I have to get stronger. I have to get stronger. I have to get stronger. More. More. More. More.” Apple Bloom eyes continued to glow.

“N-no don’t!”

“I’m going to get stronger. With a boost from Arianrhod, Phantom Blaster Dragon attacks.” Apple Bloom chuckled. Then she brought back her lance and stabbed him with it. Two cards went to the damage zone the first one was not a trigger the second one was a critical trigger.

Everypony was silent. Flip Side was clapping his hoofs. Then. “The winner is Apple Bloom. Team Crusaders has the top spot in block C.” announced Pinkie Pie

In the stands.

“Hey, that is Apple Bloom isn’t it?” asked Diamond Tiara

In team Asteroids chambers.

“Well done Apple Bloom. It looks like you lost her Spike. As for her opponent. Who was it again? Well, it doesn't matter.” said Flip Side

In the princess chambers.

“Wow, she gets better every time she plays.” said Cadence

Luna left the room. Luna slammed her hoof to the ground. “Quick before it too late. Somepony stop her.”

In another town.

‘Apple Bloom I’ll save you I promise.’ thought Spike

Author's Note:

link

PreviousChapters Next