• Published 19th Dec 2013
  • 3,239 Views, 130 Comments

Cardfight Vanguard Equestria Saga - VanguardLuard



Cardfight Vanguard a card game that has spread through out the entire world. It's a life altering experience. Join Apple Bloom and her friends in their epic Cardfights. Image it the path to victory

  • ...
7
 130
 3,239

PreviousChapters Next
Ride 3: Welcome to Card Capital!

"APPLE BLOOM!, APPLE BLOOM!, APPLE BLOOM!!!" said Applejack. Apple Bloom woke up from bed.

"Good morning." said Apple Bloom.

"If I didn't know better I would say you didn't have a alarm clock." said Applejack.

"My bad." Apple Bloom said sheepishly.

"I worry about you Apple Bloom. Here have some breakfast." said Applejack.

"Thanks, Applejack you're the greatest." said Apple Bloom

"Yah I know, now just hurry up and eat already. You can't be late for school again." said Applejack.

"Ok sis." said Apple Bloom.

"Apple Bloom you better be ready to go. You hear me?" said Applejack. She looked in Apple Bloom room and could not see her in there. Then she walked downstairs and saw Apple Bloom about to leave.

"Bye you guys I'll see you after school." said Apple Bloom.

"How could...?" asked Applejack

"How nice Apple Bloom has been heading off to school these days." said Granny Smith.

"But up till last week I still had to drag her out of her room each morning." said Applejack.

"Now that I think about it she been late coming home the last couple of days too. Would it be nice if Apple Bloom has found fun to do at school?" asked Granny Smith

"At school?" said Applejack.

"Don't you have chores to do you Applejack?" asked Granny Smith

"You're right I better get to work". said Applejack.

But even work she could not stop thinking what was up with Apple Bloom. So she decided when Apple Bloom gets out of school she would follow her without her knowing. To see where she is going after school. So before school let out she hide behind some bushes so no pony can see her. Then she saw Apple Bloom leaving school. Applejack saw Apple Bloom was approached by Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon.

"Hold it right there Apple Bloom." said Diamond Tiara.

"Your not allowed to go home yet." said Silver Spoon.

"Oh, hey there." said Apple Bloom

"You probably thought you were going to get away from today. But we got other plans for you." said Diamond Tiara.

‘What are those two up two?’ thought Applejack.

"I hope your ready for a beating Apple Bloom." said Diamond Tiara.

"You want to battle me again?" said Apple Bloom.

"Are you good to fight me or something?"

"No, I didn't mean it like that Diamond Tiara."

"Well then lets get going." said Silver Spoon.

"On to battle" said Diamond Tiara.

"You're going to fight me after." said Silver Spoon.

"Sure, but not after I let her have it."

"Don't go too hard on me." said Apple Bloom

‘Don't worry Apple Bloom I'll stop them if they try something.’ Applejack thought.

Applejack followed them, doing her best not to be seen by them. Apple Bloom, Diamond Tiara, and Silver Spoon entered a store. Applejack went to the door and above it read Card Capital. "Why they come here?" Applejack asked herself. Then she entered the store, and saw kids playing with cards.

"Hi there, and welcome Card Capital. Applejack? I would never thought I would see you in here.” said Rarity once she saw Applejack.

"Oh, hi Rarity, what are you doing here. Don't you work at the Carousel Boutique?" asked Applejack.

"Yes I do. In matter of fact you are in the Carousel Boutique, so to speak. "said Rarity.

"What I thought you said this was Card Capital. How can this be Card Capital and the Carousel Boutique?" asked Applejack

"Let me explain, before it was known as Carousel Boutique it was known as Card Capital. My mother and father owned it and I helped out, but I still wanted to be a designer. So they made a small store within the store. It's what we're in right now, and when I was given the store I decided to keep it open for the kids so they have a place to buy and play cards with their friends. Sweetie Belle runs the register and Opal is here to help her out if needed. I just make Sure everything is stocked up and I only come in here in four conduces. The first if we have we have a problem in the store and Sweetie Bell can't handle it, the second if there's a special event taking place like tournaments, the third is when I check the sales and bring in more stock, and fourth is if Carousel Boutique is slow or I'm in a creative slump I come here and see what's going on here. Now this is our most popular game right now it's called Vanguard. Sorry about that, what you are doing here for anyway?" asked Rarity levitating a pack of Vanguard cards.

"While you see I was following my sister. When I say her come in I sort of..." said Applejack.

"Say no more Applejack. She over there. It looks like toes two are about to start their very own Vanguard battle." said Rarity.

"Are you ready for a epic battle Apple Bloom?" ask Diamond Tiara.

"Yah." answer Apple Bloom.

"Ok I'm going to beat you and show everypony who is boss." said Diamond Tiara.

"Alright lets do this." said Silver Spoon.

"Stand up my Vanguard." said Apple Bloom and Diamond Tiara.

"Stardust Trumpeter" Said Apple Bloom

"Lizard Runner, Undeux" said Diamond Tiara

"Haha, a hoof-full of powerful cards as expected. You better watch out Apple Bloom this is going to be a quick one." said Diamond Tiara

"I'll do my best to stop you. I ride Little Sage, Marron, I'll end my turn there."

(R) (Marron) (R)

(R) (R) (R)

"Ok, just perfect. I ride Embodiment of Armor, Bahr. Now I attack your Vanguard."

8000 to 8000

"Oh no, I guard with Elaine."

8000 to 18000

"I check for a drive trigger (no trigger). It looks like you escape that one. But your grade one Vanguard won't be safe for much longer, because super powerful units in this deck. The clock is ticking and your time is almost up." said Diamond Tiara.

"Right then in that chase..." said Apple Bloom.

Rarity took a look at Diamond Tiara's hand. "Aw gaze, looks like Diamond Tiara's deck has some meager balancing problem. You're watching that game closely Applejack. Do you know what's going on?" said Rarity.

"Not really it happen kind of fast." said Applejack.

"It's ok, it takes everypony a while to learn the rules of the game so don't worry. If you want I could teach you how to play." said Rarity.

"Well ,thanks Rarity I'll keep that in mind." said Applejack.

"Well if you need anything don't be afraid to ask." said Rarity.

"Thanks."

"You ready?" said Apple Bloom.

"Not him" said Diamond Tiara see the card she was about to ride.

"Stand up my avatar now ride Blaster Blade."

‘This is a side of Apple Bloom I have never seen’ thought Applejack.

"I call Wingal to rear-guard, and a par of Gallatin's" said Apple Bloom.

(Gallatin) (Blaster Blade) (Gallatin)

(R) (Wingal) (R)

"Aw what a pain, but if you think I'm afraid of grade one and two units then think again."I just have to get some of this grade three units in to play.

"I'll start by attacking Bahr, with Gallatin."

(No trigger) "That's only one damage."

"Now for my next attack. I support Blaster Blade with Wingal and attack Bahr. Blaster Blade gains another 4000 power when supported by Wingal."

19000 to 8000

"I check for a drive trigger." (no trigger) said Apple Bloom.

(no trigger) "Are you done yet?" ask Diamond Tiara.

"Finally I attack with my other Gallatin."

"AWwww"

"What's the matter, why aren't you guarding this attacks?" asked Silver Spoon

"Because I can't, look just look here." said Diamond Tiara.

"There all grade three" said Silver Spoon.

"My deck is all power card. Why would I waste space with stupid guard ones right?" said Diamond Tiara (no trigger).

"That's the end of my turn." said Apple Bloom.

"YAH playtime is over, you lose and now my come back. Come on grade two."

"Hey so what you get?" (Embodiment of armor Bahr) "Without a grade two unit that hand full of grade threes isn't going to do you any good." said Silver Spoon.

"Why don't I draw the cards I actually need? It's like my deck is haunted by a evil spirit. Why must the spirit mock me so?" asked Diamond Tiara

"We don't allow evil spirits in this store. Your Vanguard starts at grade zero, and you have to work your way up to grades two or three. Using all grades of units to get you there. It doesn't matter how many powerful units you have if you can't play them" said Rarity.

"Fine then time for a Bahr tag team." said Diamond Tiara.

(R) (Bahr) (R) 3 Damage

(R) (Bahr) (R)

You think you're so smart with your good grades and good deck, well I have a good deck too. "Here it is I attack with Bahr supported by Bahr." said Diamond Tiara.

"I guard with Flogal."

"I check the drive trigger (no trigger) no luck as always. But I did score other assume grade three" said Diamond Tiara.

"What a rookie" said Sweetie Belle.

"I guess make sense a pony how so easily excitable. Would fill a deck with all power card and lose with them." said Rarity.

"So it's my turn right. Ok Gallatin will attack Bahr first" said Apple Bloom.

(draw trigger) "That's 5000 power to my Vanguard and I draw." said Diamond Tiara.

‘About time you got a good draw.’ Silver Spoon thought.

"Ok get out the history books because I'm about to make a big play."

‘That's odd to look at my sister now is like watching a totally different pony. Apple Bloom has always been afraid. Used to force her to go to school every mornings. But now she looks so much bigger than she use too, and the thing that change Apple Bloom I'm sure it must be this card game, Vanguard’ Applejack thought.

"Now with my Blaster Blade and Wingal I attack your Vanguard" said Apple Bloom

19000 to 13000

"I'm not going to let you Apple Bloom. I guard with Tahr, which means your attack will not hit."

19000 to 23000

"Are you sure?"

"What do you mean?"

"You see my Blaster Blade has 9000 attack power to begin with, and he get another 4000 power if boosted by Wingal. Combined with Wingal's own power of 6000. Which means all I have to do is get a trigger and they attack will go through" said Apple Bloom.

"That's true all you need is one trigger to hit." said Diamond Tiara.

"I check the drive trigger."

"Epona that's a critical trigger!" said Silver Spoon.

"That's 5000 attack power, also one damage. "said Apple Bloom.

24000 to 23000

"AWWW!" (no trigger) (no trigger).

"That's the end of the game" said Apple Bloom.

"I can't believe it, yet again I lose" said Diamond Tiara.

"Yah I mean no kidding Apple Bloom has zero cards in her damage zone." said Silver Spoon.

"WHAT!? You're right, how could I fail so badly? What did I do in a former like to derive this?" said Diamond Tiara.

"Applebloom." said Applejack.

"Applejack." said Apple Bloom.

"So you have been getting home late, because you’re coming here to play games?" ask Applejack.

"Yes." answer Apple Bloom

Applejack picked up some of Apple Bloom's cards. "So this is Vanguard huh? The pictures are nice. So this is what you been up to."

"Applejack I-I can..."

"You know what I think you changed a little Apple Bloom. Are you having fun when you play?" asked Applejack.

"Yes." Apple Bloom answered

'Is this finally happening is my sister finally coming out of her shell more.' "Do you mind if I watch your next game? Well do ya?"

"Yah come on this could be the epic come back rematch I've been waiting for" said Diamond Tiara.

"Crush her." said Applejack.

"Let's do this." said Diamond Tiara

"Stand up!"

Author's Note:

link

PreviousChapters Next