• Published 1st Oct 2013
  • 4,697 Views, 72 Comments

Applejack is going to kill Diamond Tiara. - Mattricole



Applejack is tired of Diamond Tiara bullying her sister, so she decides to take matters into her own hooves.

  • ...
55
 72
 4,697

Applejack is going to kill Diamond Tiara

One day, Applejack was sitting at home, drinking a cup of warm cider after a hard day bucking apple tree's, when her little sister, Apple Bloom, came into the house crying.

"Apple Bloom, what's wrong?!" she panicked as she quickly ran to her sister, drying her tears with her hoof.

"D-Diamond Tiara was making fun o' mah accent again!" Apple Bloom sniffled, "Ah'm just so sick and tired of her being so mean to me! What did ah ever do to her?" Apple Bloom asked as she cried some more, wiping the tears away with her hoof.

"Ah don't know, and ah don't care!" Applejack growled, gritting her teeth, "nopony picks on mah little sister and gits away with it!" she said as she began walking out the door.

"Sis, where ya'll going?" Apple Bloom asked as she followed her sister.

"Ah'm going to talk to her father, maybe he can start taking care of that stupid daughter of his!" she replied as she picked up her pace. The faster she talked to Filthy Rich the better.

After a few minutes of walking, she finally made it to Filthy Rich's manor, and quickly knocked on the door. After a minute of waiting, Filthy Rich finally answered the door.

"Ah, Miss Applejack, how may I help you?" Filthy Rich asked with a smile, though that quickly faded as he saw Applejack's glaring face.

"Ah'll tell you how ya'll can help me!" Applejack yelled, jabbing him with her hoof, "ya'll can help me by controlling that stupid daughter of your's!" she yelled out, causing Filthy Rich to glare at her.

"Now, I say, there is no need to call my daughter stupid Miss Applejack."

"Yes, there is! Your daughter has been picking on mah little sister!" she said, causing Filthy Rich to gasp.

"My little Diamond would never do such a horrid thing!" he glared at Applejack, huffing in anger, "I will not tolerate such lies, good day ma'am!" he yelled as she slammed the door shut.

"Well, that didn't work," Apple Bloom sighed. She turned around and started to walk back home, "ah guess ah'll just have to deal with being picked on."

"No sister of mine is going to git picked on!" Applejack yelled as she started going around the house, peering behind the mansion and spotting Diamond Tiara, "if her dad won't listen, then maybe ah'll have to discipline her mahself!" she said as she started to walk up to Diamond Tiara, Apple Bloom following closely behind her.

"Ya think she'll listen?" Apple Bloom whimpered.

"Oh, after ah'm done with her she won't be hurting you no more," Applejack growled as she stopped in front of Diamond Tiara, who was playing with her dolls.

"Oh, hello Miss Applejack!" Diamond Tiara said pleasantly, "how may I-" she was interrupted as Applejack kicked her dolls, scattering them across the lawn. "...You have ten seconds to pick those up," Diamond Tiara said with a glare, though Applejack paid no heed.

"Now listen up here, you spoiled little brat!" Applejack growled as she jammed her hoof into Diamond Tiara's chest, almost knocking her down, "if ya'll don't leave my sister alone, ah'll buck you in the face so hard nopony will recognize ya!" she growled as she once again jabbed Diamond Tiara in the chest.

"Seriously?" Diamond Tiara laughed as she shoved Applejack's hoof away, "are you seriously threatening a child?" Diamond Tiara asked, rolling her eyes, "whatever, not like you could actually do anything to me!" she gloated, causing Applejack to huff in annoyance.

"That's how it's gonna be eh?" she asked herself, watching Diamond Tiara wiping some dust off of one of her dolls, "fine then!" she yelled as she went to trample Diamond Tiara, only to have her hooves caught by the young filly.

"You just sealed your fate fool," Diamond Tiara sighed, and immediately turned around and bucked Applejack in the ribs, causing her to fall to the ground coughing. "You think you can take this!" Diamond Tiara yelled as she continued to kick Applejack, "I'M DIAMOND MOTHERBUCKING TIARA, BITCH!" she yelled as she continued kicking Applejack in the ribs, causing her to cough up blood.

"Diamond Tiara, stop!" Apple Bloom begged, causing Diamond Tiara to stop momentarily, "ah'm sorry, we'll never bother you again!"

"Oh, you're not getting off that easily!" Diamond Tiara growled as she walked up to Apple Bloom, "after all, we need to ruin this fanfic by adding pointless romance that adds nothing to the already non existent plot, making this even shittier than it already was."

"...What?" Apple Bloom asked, tilting her head in confusion. It was such a adorable site that it even melted Diamond Tiara's icy heart.

"Come into my shed and I'll show you what I mean," Diamond Tiara said tenderly as she nuzzled Apple Bloom's cheek, leading her into her shed. Locking the door behind her, she quickly threw Apple Bloom atop of the bed that laid in the middle of the shed.

"D-Diamond Tiara, what are we gonna do on the bed?" she asked as Diamond Tiara sauntered over to her.

"We're going to have fun, that's what," she replied as she climbed on top of Apple Bloom, kissing her tenderly.

That night, Apple Bloom became a mare, and was forever Diamond Tiara's waifu.

The End

Author's Note:

My horrible response to Tiarabuse.

Comments ( 71 )

What...?:rainbowhuh:

The starting is okay....but as it goes on my brain relly neds to be reconigured,

3285488 it's funny fic designed to be stupid



I LOVE IT

3285491

Well, it's certainly stupid. The other bit, not so much.

I started laughing halfway through. You have stolen a piece of my pride. :applejackconfused:

3285518 3285491

It's meant to be solely stupid, just like every tiarabuse story out there :trollestia:

Though if it gave you a good laugh that makes me happy, after all, everything is more fun if you put a smile on someone's face.

Haha! that ending:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh: oh man you hurt my guts:raritydespair:

one word just one word Fuck O_O

Not surprised about the dislikes but DANG that was funny

Well... someone needed to let off some steam. :pinkiecrazy:

I give this a 9/5
I was gonna give it a 4 but that pointless romance, sooo good. :rainbowkiss:

3285527

You haven't seen Tiarabuse until you've had a good author write a legitimate Tiarabuse story.

On the logical side of things, I don't see Filthy Rich or Diamond Tiara acting the way they did in all honesty. And with that brings the question of why Applejack would even attempt to hurt a foal in the first place. And there's a few errors here and there in the formatting, as well as dialogue.

Good day.

Stay gourd, my friends.

3285588

You haven't seen Tiarabuse until you've had a good author write a legitimate Tiarabuse story.

Lol, there is no such thing as a good tiarabuse story :rainbowlaugh:! If you honestly believe that then you're crazier than me, and I wrote this shitty story :rainbowwild:!

3285591

I never said good Tiarabuse story, I said legitimate Tiarabuse story. And yes I'm crazier than you are. :pinkiecrazy: I'm the one who's putting logical responses on an illogical piece of work.

3285598 Hmm, you win this round writing utensil...

3285602

A writing utensil of war to you. :trollestia:

Applejack assualting Diamond Tiara, to beat on her for name calling Apple Bloom. Yeah, I can see the dislikes coming from AJ fans. Personally though, as all those who have bothered to read the fic and COMMENT about it, this story was horrible and funny all at the same time.

In my mind, I have it that all earth ponies can become self aware and see through the fourth wall, but it's somehow more prominent in the pink ones. So far, only Pinkie and Diamond have become 'self aware' enough to see what was not meant to be seen. Diamond Tiara just chooses to ignore them, unlike Pinkie Pie who embraces the mysterious powers that control her and all the actions in the universe, and aware of those that randomly peer into it, Diamond Tiara on the other hoof just spites them at times just to mess with them, like ruining a perfectly good chance for some sickos to see a grown mare beat a filly mercilessly for name calling her little sister.

Now, knowing it's a fic Diamond just modifies things around her, just enough, in different ways to how Pinkie Pie chooses to use her meta powers, yet all from the same pool. It's like she wants to keep doing her thing and tries to ignore the countless eyes peering into her day to day life, but isn't afraid to use the power of meta. She just hates that it feels like it cheapens anything she'd accomplish, thus not being able to relish in whatever achievement she didn't really earn herself. She has no interests in what happens beyond the fourth wall, but she's forced to deal with it. xD

Pinkie Pie and Diamond Tiara are polar opposites, practically! lol


Felt like there were a few references to The Shed, That one artist that did that Scootaloo being thrown on a bed that has nothing bad in it yet implies something could go unsavory, and something from a really bad but funny X-Men movie. Bravo, here's a like for making me laugh!

What the hell is wrong with you, Matt? Five stars.

Loathe,
Your Antagonist

Amazing! Bravo! Encore!

3285841

I believe you are trying to convey that you think this story is stupid. What's really stupid is that you don't actually say why it's stupid and stick to emoticons.

Lol this fic is like one of those parody videos on youtube with a lot of random things happen at one time.

I am going to miss those poor innocent brain cells, you monster! What did they ever do to you?! Just so many wrongs happening all at once, and I should hate this, but I am starting to think that, though two wrongs don't make a right, about twenty thousand might be a more correct number. Thanks...I think at least, for the story. :twilightoops:

...i laughed.:facehoof: The shame, the shame of it all!

Not what I expected but... interesting.

And to say the least:

images.wikia.com/glee/images/5/56/Well_that_escalated_quickly.jpg

Applejack clearly hasn't watched enough anime. Otherwise she'd have known that rich children with unwavering calm and confidence are the most powerful antagonists in the universe.

1,007 words. Woo. Way to push the word count there.

"D-Diamond Tiara, what are we gonna do on the bed?"

POMF

Anyways, I have to appreciate this just a little bit because you know how to troll correctly. Still, watch your grammar, cause even in trollfics, it does matter.

haha this was great. apple bloom makes such a good waifu for diamond tiara. top notch romance, thumbs up from me.

I shouldn't laugh at this, but I did.

i.imgur.com/HurrjOo.gif

It was funny. I liked it. :pinkiesmile:

3286607

Still, watch your grammar, cause even in trollfics, it does matter.

Yeah, I'll try working on my grammar a bit, should have had one of my buds pre-read it.

1,007 words. Woo. Way to push the word count there.

But this, this just plain annoyed me. Now, if I was writing something with actual plot, then yeah, 1,007 words is not nearly enough. You can't tell a good story in so little words. This, however, is not meant to be a great story, it's supposed to be stupid. It's supposed to be bad, just like all tiarabuse fics.

3288941 Yep. I am aware.

Am I now allowed to troll the author of a trollfic?

It's only fair.

That was just too fucking hilarious, well done.

... that was...interesting.
Good job! i like it! :pinkiehappy:

3291124 Bit of a masochist there Apple Bloom? Or is that your two friends relishing in your humiliation :twilightsmile:?

But in all seriousness, glad you enjoyed it!

I really don't know how to respond to this one. I can see it was meant to be a throwaway fic, a protest against Tiarabuse stories, and it got its point across, so you achieved your goal. I just can't decide whether I liked it or not, which doesn't count as a dislike in my book. Colour me confuzzled. :applejackconfused:

3306047 Personally I'm surprised ppl like it :applejackconfused:! So just getting a neutral is a win in my book, and thanks for reading!

3306079

It features my favourite character getting the crap kicked out of her, so I'm surprised at myself for not giving it an immediate black mark. I don't go for short fics much unless they're prologues or segues, chapters in larger stories. This sort of thing is probably why.

Guess your next fic's not a "Diamond Tiara gets dumped on from a great height" then?

I'M RICK JAMES, BITCH!

PFFFFFAAHAHAHA THIS IS THE FUNNYEST FIC EVER:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

3288941 :rainbowderp: Dafuq was this? O_o

"Oh, you're not getting off that easily!" Diamond Tiara growled as she walked up to Apple Bloom, "after all, we need to ruin this fanfic by adding pointless romance that adds nothing to the already non existent plot, making this even shittier than it already was."

for everything but the cussing part I was laughing my head off

3531685

I don't like swearing in my fiction either, over all it adds nothing, but I couldn't think of any other word that sounded right. Crappier just doesn't sound right, and I didn't like the sound of stupider. Still kinda wish I could have thought of a better word.

3532611

yea but over all it was very funny to me :twilightsmile:

"Oh, you're not getting off that easily!" Diamond Tiara growled as she walked up to Apple Bloom, "after all, we need to ruin this fanfic by adding pointless romance that adds nothing to the already non existent plot, making this even shittier than it already was."

I was so LOL at that point:pinkiehappy:

made perfect sense to me that as an Earth pony she would be stronger then she looks and could develop fourth wall shattering abilities.:pinkiecrazy:

and as a Spoon fan I both love and respect DT like SS herself would. So I totally agree with the message here.:scootangel:

you now have 38/47 likes/ to dislikes

nice fourth wall joke

THANK you! Enough with all the Diamond Tiara abuse already! The way people make her out to be a monster is just sickening. She's a rich little snob, and can be a bully, but the way people just go out of their way to destroy or ruin her is horrible. This is...well, just plain ridiculous...but it's funny. So, thank you for this! :applejackunsure:

Login or register to comment