• Published 1st Sep 2013
  • 3,068 Views, 101 Comments

Bad Wolf - Dusk Writer



Upon finding a giant black wolf in her basement, Twilight eventually finds that this wolf used to have a different name; Rose.

  • ...
10
 101
 3,068

Power Player

Rose hadn’t really been having all that great of a day. First of all, she had accidentally disintegrated herself by over-using powers when she was the Bad Wolf. Then, something had happened, turning her into an actual wolf then sending her into a world full of ponies. After waking up from exhaustion and shock, the shock coming from seeing Twilight, she felt even more degraded to having to eat like a wild animal because of her ravenous hunger. The bloody piece of meat had tasted extremely good, but it still felt odd to be eating it raw. Next, she had to get stitches. She already hated needles, but being stitched by a creature that her new instincts saw as prey made it all that much harder not to snap at the meek little pony. And now, she was being attacked by another pony that had jumped to conclusions.

Rainbow slammed into the black she-wolf, catching her off guard. Rose stumbled with her paws and fell over, directly onto some freshly stitched wounds. She growled in pain, but Rainbow mistook it for the hostile growl of a wild and out-of-control animal. She pumped her wings again, shooting towards Rose.

However, Rose was prepared this time and managed to hit the bottom of Rainbow Dash jaw with her head. The blow dizzied the blue pony, but not for long. In an attempt to confuse the wolf so she could land another blow, Rainbow began to fly rapidly in the small room, forming a rainbow colored wall directly around Rose.

Rose watched what seemed to be a wall carefully, but when she tried to get a glimpse of the blue pony, it only began to make her feel dizzy. Seeing her chance, Rainbow flew as fast as she could into the wolf’s ribs, causing Rose to fall to the ground a good six feet away.

Rainbow shot towards the downed wolf for the knockout blow, but then saw Fluttershy run out of her kitchen. “Rainbow, don’t!” Yelled out Twilight, but it was too late; there was simply too much forward inertia.

However, Rainbow never hit her mark…or really anything at all. She was held in the by something that looked like Celestia’s magic aura, but didn’t at the same time. The aura that surrounded her looked much more like golden dust than any type of magic. However, to Twilight, it seemed eerily familiar, but she couldn’t figure out why.

However, Rose’s growl brought her attention to the she-wolf, finding just why it was familiar. Rose’s eyes were aglow with the same golden light, looking like particles of dust floating around in organized patterns.

Suddenly, her dream from the previous night came rushing back to her; the weird metal room, the strange cone-shaped robots, the giant, gold UFO, and most of all, the blond two legged creature, whose name was Rose, and had the same glow in her eyes as the wolf in front of Twilight. Remembering what the creature had done, Twilight began to panic. “Rose! Don’t do it! She didn’t mean to hurt you; she was scared!”

Rainbow gave her an exasperated look, but couldn’t say anything. However, what shocked them all next, was the voice they all heard inside their heads. “But she attacked me.” The voice had the same accent as ponies from the English Bridals.

“Yes, I know she attacked you, but she realized her mistake. Please Rose, just let her go,” Twilight said in a calm and soft voice, trying to calm the frightened she-wolf.

Suddenly, Rose whined, dropping her head to the floor with fresh tears matting down the fur around her eyes. She took her front paws and held her head as though she were in pain. “My head; it’s killin’ me.” It was said with a shaky voice, as though she might break at any given moment. However, the golden glow persisted to hold Rainbow Dash in the air.

Fluttershy bolted over to the wolf from the kitchen, wrapping her fore hooves around the wolf’s large neck, effectively giving her a soft hug. Speaking so quietly that Twilight and Rainbow had a hard time hearing her, she said, “It’s okay Rose. I know the pony hurt you, but you need to let go of all the stress. Just let go.” With that, she planted a soft kiss on Rose’s head, like a mother would to her child.

The glow vanished from Rose’s eyes and from around Rainbow Dash. The blue pony dropped to the ground and crouched like a cat, prepared to attack if she needed to. However, it was unneeded as Rose lay her head down fully and passed out again, finally getting her first peaceful sleep in a while.

Rainbow looked to Twilight and crossed her fore hooves, using her wings to stay standing. “Mind tellin’ me what’s going on?”
~~~~~~~~~~

“So, you basically think that this wolf is a thing you saw in your dreams, and has an unimaginable amount of magic power inside her,” Dash deadpanned, obviously not fully believing the crazy story.

“I know it’s hard to believe, but it makes the most sense after what just happened with her eyes!” Twilight was brimming with excitement at this new discovery. She knew a spell that would allow her to see a pony’s or other creature’s magic stores, but she wanted both to ask Rose’s permission, and for Celestia’s. While this spell was useful, it had to bypass several layers of the subject’s mind, effectively taking away all forms of privacy.

“Just try to make up with her when she wakes up please; I don’t need her thinking that most ponies will attack her on sight.” Dash just gave her a huff of annoyance before floating over to the couch and landing, ready to start her own nap.

Twilight rolled her eyes, accompanied with a sigh before leaving the small cottage. She knew Rainbow Dash would at least try to keep the peace between herself and the wolf. Going back into Ponyville, she noticed at some points that Rose’s paw prints were obvious. But she was able to quickly fix this with a few sweeps of her tail.

It was just in time too, as several ponies opened their doors and walked out into the rising sun. A couple gave her curious glances as she swept her tail along the ground to hide the last of the tracks, giving them a sheepish smile in return. They simply shrugged and went back to their own business, and Twilight left the area quickly before suspicions could arise.

As she walked through the small town, more and more ponies began to wake up, signaling the true arrival of a new day. It was so peaceful at that moment it was easy to forget about the giant black she had found in her basement earlier. Finally, she reached her library, and upon seeing no lights on knew that Spike wasn’t quite awake as of yet.

She decided to let him sleep for a little while longer and write the message herself. Grabbing a quill, some ink, and a piece of parchment, she began to write upon the thick paper.

Dear Princess Celestia,

We often meet strangers who look different than us and judge them easily for it. I ran into something like this not too long ago; last night to be specific. Last night, I found a giant black wolf with golden glowing eyes in the library basement. At first, I thought it was a wild animal, so I ran as fast as I could to get my friend Fluttershy so she could help it leave. However, upon returning, I found it to be just as sentient as us ponies.

It allowed Fluttershy to do some basic cleaning and stitches in the wounds it received from broken glass, then followed us back to her cottage, conveying to us that her name was Rose along the way. After a more thorough stitching, my other friend Rainbow Dash attacked her after making a quick assumption about her eating Fluttershy.

That’s when I believe Rose used magic, and I recognized the eyes from the dream I had had the previous night. I wish to see her magic stores, for which I would like your permission and hers to proceed with.

Your Faithful Student,
Twilight Sparkle

Reaching deep into her own magical reserves, she called forth the power she would need to teleport the letter to Celestia herself. Her horn glowed, and there was a flash of light as the letter was sent instantaneously to her teacher.

While she waited for a reply, she decided to first wake up Spike and then catch up on some light reading. Slowly trudging up the wooden steps, she found her exhaustion hit her like a bag full of bricks. It was actually difficult to walk up the rest of the stairs, and when she got there, she had to practically drag herself up the second set of stairs to her bed.

‘Ugh, I’m way too tired to even read. Maybe I’ll just close my eyes for a few minutes,’ She thought as she pulled herself on top of the covers. She fell asleep almost as soon as her head hit the pillow.
~~~~~~~~~~

She didn’t have any dreams this time, only a black expanse of space. However, she was brought out of her dreamless sleep by a warm nuzzle and soft voice. “Wake up my student; we have some work to do.”

Twilight only mumbled in her sleep and turned over so she was facing away from the sun. “Just five more minutes Princess…”

That’s when she realized just who was in her bedroom. Her eyes shot open, as her body jolted upwards into a sitting position. “Princess Celestia! I-I’m sorry you had to see me sleeping like that!”

The white alicorn princess simply chuckled light-heartedly and shook her head. “It is okay, my student. However, I did receive your message this morning and came as quickly as I could, although, you did send that letter nearly four hours ago.” At Twilight’s panicked look, Celestia was quick to allay her fears. “Do not worry Twilight, I have already checked on Rose; they are all fine, but we should go join them now.”

Twilight nodded and quickly brushed her mane and tail into a more presentable condition and followed Celestia to the door. As they opened it, Twilight had to shield her eyes from the blinding light. Suddenly, she realized something was amiss. “Princess, where’s Spike?”

“Oh, he is already at Fluttershy’s cottage and is waiting for us as well.” Twilight nodded her head, and then walked out the door and into the public view.

Many of the ponies gasped in surprise and bowed down to Princess Celestia as she walked past them alongside Twilight. She waved a hoof to most of them, treating everypony as though they were great friends. Twilight watched her mentor with awe, observing the attitude of a true leader.

It seemed as though it took no time at all to reach Fluttershy’s cottage right next to the Everfree, and when they opened the door and walked in, they came upon a most unexpected sight; Rose sat on her haunches playing a game of chess with Rainbow Dash, who was sitting on the couch.

Rose moved her queen to a new position on the board and growled. Apparently, they’d worked out a system as Rainbow groaned in annoyance. “Gah! I don’t know why I let Fluttershy convince me to play this with you! You keep winning!”

Rose simply made a deep throaty noise that sounded a bit like a chuckle. Her ears twitched then, and she turned to face the newcomers, just nodding at both of them while Rainbow bowed to Celestia.

“As I said Rose, I have returned, and my student wishes to look into your mind to find if there are any traces of magical power. However, she needs your permission before we do. Do you give her, a complete stranger, permission to violate your mind, your safe haven? Do not take this matter lightly.” The fur above the she-wolf’s eyes furrowed as she brought her brows together into an expression of thinking. After a few seconds, she slowly nodded her head. “Okay, Rainbow Dash, give Twilight some room to work her magic.”

Rainbow Dash did as she was told and flew over to Celestia’s side. Fluttershy also came in quietly to stand next to her ruler. Twilight moved forward to the black wolf, no longer hesitant in trusting her. Her horn began to glow with power and she brought it into contact with Rose’s forehead.

Celestia watched as the entry took place, as Twilight went past many of Rose’s memories. To them, it only took a few seconds, but Celestia knew that it seemed like a few minutes to Twilight and Rose. When her student was back in her own body, a confused look etched itself upon her face.

“Twilight, what’s wrong?” Celestia knew that look all too well; Twilight had gotten it many-a-time when something confused or she didn’t what was going on.

“Well, I can’t describe it princess, but normally, a creature’s conscious is a black void, with whatever magical power they have appearing as a sphere. But hers was more like a giant white wall.”

Celestia frowned slightly, then going up to Rose and saying, “As much as it pains me to ask, may I now enter your mind as well?” Rose huffed and nodded her head again, and Celestia smiled.

She called up the necessary amount of magic and touched her horn to Rose’s forehead. She leaped into the black scape, flying along towards its center past pictures that were memories. Quite a few of them held an odd looking creature with short hair and a goofy smile. However, almost as common as the creature, was a large blue box that revealed itself to be bigger on the inside.

Finally getting past the memories, she reached the very core of Rose’s subconscious. As Twilight had said there appeared to be no sign of a sphere, but a large white wall. She willed her body to fly back to a further distance and turned around to look at it again. Still, all she saw was the white wall, reaching up wards, left, right, and downwards forever. That’s when the realization hit her. This was Rose’s magical power, so large that there was no way it could’ve fit inside one being; Rose should’ve burned up by now. However, it appeared to be hidden in what Celestia could only describe as a pocket universe.

The revelation was so shocking, so mind blowing, that her consciousness was pulled out of Rose’s mind and back into her own with enough force to fling her backwards a bit. She managed to recollect herself and calm down the others before their cries of shock could escalate.

“It is okay Twilight. But what we found was more than just a white wall. Twilight, that was her magical power. Rose, you are easily the most powerful being to have ever existed in our universe. In fact, I would go so far as to say the amount of power you hold, is unlimited.”

Comments ( 48 )

The first line in the next chapter should be "Tell me something I don't know". :rainbowlaugh:

Rose seems to be fine when she isn't using her power, but in pain when she is. Maybe she will have to keep it all locked up, or else she will die from it.

so will bad things from the dark side of big bad equastria want rose now if they find out about this fact? o man does this mean celestia has to hide rose now thanks to her powers?

3328402>>3328492 You both have good theories, but I plan to have a bi of a plot twist.

WHEN'S THE DOCTOR GOING TO GET THERE!!!!!

Rose: (unimpressed) "No shit, royal Sherlock, that's the whole problem." :ajbemused:

Tenth Doctor is best Doctor IN MY OPINION...

3331986 I agree wholeheartedly, but I needed a good spot for Rose to get sent innto Equestria.


3329725 Eventually, or maybe he's already been there, and knows what's going to happen already, or maybe he hasn't gone there at all yet. You know, wibbly wobbly timey wimey.

3331986
Well, seeing as in this continuity Rose got disintegrated by the Time Vortex and sent to Equestria before the Ninth Doctor absorbed the energy from her, I guess no regeneration into David Tennant for him here.

I'm fine with that, Ten was a bit of a dick, frankly.

3333223 Just going to pop in and say that #9 could have done himself in with that unrefined theta ray or whatever it was he was going to amplify to destroy the Dalek fleet and, unfortunately, life on Earth with it.

Story's an interesting concept though. I'll give it a go later. ;)

3343591
What are you saying, that he'll kill himself with it after watching Rose disintegrate or something? That doesn't seem much like the Doctor.

3345803 OK, I'll explain to the best of my memory of that episode (disclaimer: tl;dr).

[e1: note - I haven't read this story yet, so refer to [A] if she did defeat the Daleks before vanishing (ref. inevitability).]

He was rewiring the space station to broadcast some sort of radiation/wavelength that would kill the Daleks in the invasion fleet. But since he didn't have time to fine-tune it specifically against Daleks, he would have also wiped out life on Earth and in the space station itself [e2: if that doesn't seem much like the Doctor, at that point he had already sacrificed his own race to end the time war, so I think sacrificing Earth to save the universe against Daleks would have been acceptable, if not desirable]. Captain Jack knew, and so did the Emperor of the Daleks, the latter of whom taunted the Doctor about it during its monologue.

In the show, the Doctor elected not to use the device, after which Rose/Bad Wolf showed up and "exterminated" the Daleks on their own terms, saving the day. The Doctor absorbed the time vortex energy from her and had to regenerate into ten as a result.

Now here's where my reasoning comes into play. If she wasn't able to make it back (as in this story's description), the Doctor may have elected to fire his doomsday weapon at the last moment, as mentioned before wiping out life on Earth, in the space station and in the Dalek fleet. Afterwards, he may have regenerated into a much more dour ten than the one we know from the show.

. . . or he may have simply allowed himself to get shot, in which case he'd still regenerate into ten. It's possible that a past or future Doctor, or even River Song, would have materialized the TARDIS around him at that point.

[A] The original Doctor and his regenerations are scattered all across time and space. At some point, I think nine is literally destined to become ten, since ten effectively exists simultaneously with all others. So if it didn't happen there, it would happen later. And sadly no, he still wouldn't be ginger. :P

3347420

[A] The original Doctor and his regenerations are scattered all across time and space. At some point, I think nine is literally destined to become ten, since ten effectively exists simultaneously with all others. So if it didn't happen there, it would happen later. And sadly no, he still wouldn't be ginger. :P

Time, in the Doctor Who universe, can be rewritten. And we don't really know what determines the outcome of a regeneration. (Well, there is that one scene from the Tom Baker era where Romana tries out a few bodies in succession until she finds one she likes, but that was just a gag to explain the new actress, it really doesn't fit anything else.)

Nine would have to regenerate into a Tenth Doctor eventually, but there's no guarantee it would be David Tennant's Tenth Doctor. If there's a degree of control to it, or if the life the Time Lord led and the way he died influence the final outcome, it'd almost certainly be a different Ten.

And even regeneration is not guaranteed. Some things can prevent regeneration, like the poison River used in Let's Kill Hitler. And if you kill him again mid-regeneration, it's perma-death.

3350686 There's also no guarantee that it wouldn't have been the same tenth Doctor. I find that even more likely, given the fact that they're all flying around time and space at once. If Rose hadn't been able to rescue him from a Dalek execution, the TARDIS or a TARDIS may have materialized around him. Preventing that. Why? Writers' benefit. And why not, wasn't there an episode where the TARDIS materialized inside itself?

The show makes a point to explain that while the rules of time can be broken, it can be disastrous to do so. Also that the Doctor himself is becoming near indispensable to the universe at large.

Knowing this show's convoluted approach to time travel and the blindingly suspicious luck attributed to the Doctor, trying to undo ten would probably provoke a response from the other Doctors, particularly ten himself.

You make some fair points but I still don't see the Doctor easily losing in that scene even without Rose/Bad Wolf's help. But go figure, a Doctor Who crossover inspires a Doctor Who debate. Tu connais la musique!

3350715
Before I go any further, have you read the story yet? It's less than 10k words, shouldn't take long.

3350960 I'd like to, but I have a few others on my plate atm. It's got its place in line, though.

3350967
Right, in that case, let's put this one on hold. If you want to pick it up again, just reply to one of my comments once you're caught up.

3351041

Well, I did say from the beginning that I hadn't read it. But just to see if anything I was saying was irrelevant, I finished the first chapter.

Looks like Rose takes it too far and disassociates herself from that reality. The Doctor is saved. Still, I stand by my previous thoughts:

1) If Rose/Bad Wolf hadn't shown up, the Doctor may have decided to fire his doomsday device, killing everyone on Earth and in orbit along with the Daleks. This would have forced him to regenerate.

2) If he had not fired it, there's still a good chance, knowing his abnormal luck, that if he had gotten shot, one of his TARDIS's would have materialized around him, either being piloted by a Doctor, one of his cohorts or itself, allowing him to regenerate within its confines. If he was rescued before being shot, see 4).

3) Even if the Doctor had been exterminated again while regenerating and somehow receives no helpful intervention, the Master has proven that a time lord can still overcome death. See 5).

4) If he hadn't been forced to regenerate here, something else would have killed him later on. I'm pretty sure he would have still regenerated into ten, given that one through eight and ten through ??? are already simultaneously travelling through time and space generating time-locked events. The way I see it, there's more of a chance of this than ten spontaneously transforming into something else and bypassing his/her own previously time-locked events.

5) Permanent death? BBC would be unwilling to end the show there, so something would be written to get him out of the mess. :P

You're welcome to contest them, but I just wanted to put it out there. I'll pick up on the story again when there's a few more chapters out. ;)

3354588
I don't think the spoiler tags are needed really, everyone who might read these comment has probably seen the episode. Just to be safe though, there's a spoiler for a later season in this comment. Caveat lector.

Also, point 4) was the only thing I was actually arguing, but I included the rest anyway.

1) He might very well have, yes. Although I've always wondered why he didn't do so immediately; life on Earth was being exterminated by the Daleks already anyway.

2) While there's some truth to that, it basically amounts to saying "he'll be fine, the writers will save him." That's a bit too meta for my taste, I prefer to keep my reasoning in the story's own universe.

More to the point from an in-universe perspective, for him to save himself would require him to cross his own timeline. I know I argued above that time is pretty malleable, but one thing that you can't do without causing big problems is changing your own past. Besides, who would do it? The past Doctors don't know it's going to happen, and any future Doctor would already have come through it alive.

3) The Master was brought back by the Time Lords to fight in the Time War, he didn't come back of his own accord. And the Time Lords are not around anymore.

4) The concept of simultaneity becomes a bit fuzzy when you're dealing with time travel. If you look at time as a single monolithic whole, everything happens at once, but the Doctor still has his own personal timeline, and despite all his hopping around spacetime, it rarely crosses itself. When it does, it's either because of a massive calamity, or it causes one. The Doctor's own past and future are still mostly distinct.

What makes you think the events the Doctor participates in are time-locked? A time lock prevents events from being reached via time travel, and we've seen the Doctor return to times and places he's been before plenty of times.

Or did you mean unchangeable events, the so-called 'fixed points'? Thing is, those are actually pretty rare, and even they can be changed to a degree, as long as the impact they have on future history remains intact. Like in The Waters of Mars, when the Doctor futzes up history by saving Adelaide Brooke and two others from dying on Mars. That was a fixed point, but when she killed herself (on Earth) the timeline remained mostly the same.

The same thing could be true for the Doctor's regenerations. Some of the points in time he participated in as Ten, Eleven, etc. are probably fixed, but they could very well survive even if it's a different Doctor. After all, one thing that always seems to survive regeneration is his Chronic Hero Syndrome.

There is one reason though that occurred to me why David Tennant's Ten might indeed be inevitable. In the Children in Need special Time Crash, he met his own past self (the Fifth Doctor, to be precise). And one of the things about time travel that seem to hold true even with the Timey-Wimey Ball is that "once you've seen it, it's set in stone". Knowledge of your own future makes that future extremely difficult to avoid. So yeah, there's that.

5) Sure, but this isn't written by the Beeb. Also, see 2). :pinkiehappy:

3355430 The tags were more for the first chapter's benefit than the old episode's. When I went back to reread the post before submitting, I didn't feel like removing the tags from the sections that didn't warrant it.

1) Yeah, that's what the Emperor was taunting him about. "You kill them or we will." Doesn't seem like a very Dalek thing to do, but it was already established that the Emperor was a bit...out there.

2) I give the writers credit for power over their fictional universe because they have power over their fictional universe. Even if you disregard that, the Doctor's track record puts the odds on his side. But since you said you didn't like "meta," this really isn't worth an ongoing debate.

3) The Master came back more than once. One example of such bizarro resurrections can be found in the eighth Doctor's movie.

4) He has crossed his own timelines on multiple occasions during the show and frequently makes remarks about fixed points in time, leading the viewer to believe they're common. But if time is as flexible as you say it is in the show, he wouldn't shy away from using time travel to fix pretty everything on a whim. Also, I don't think I said that all events he participates in are time locked.

5) Who it's written by is a bit of a red herring. Bottom line is, the rights are held by BBC with some spread across different estates for monsters and such.

---

Until later chapters.

3355596
3) Bizarro is right; I tried reading the Master's full bio, and pretty soon I looked like Derpy's long lost brother. :derpyderp1:

4) He has crossed his own timeline before, yes, but it's made clear that it's something to be avoided. Which is why I think he doesn't use time travel a lot more to fix things: he can do it (and does, quite a few times in fact), but not when he's already personally involved in the events he's trying to fix.

A fixed point isn't something that is destined to happen, but something that's necessary, because if it fails to happen, time is no longer consistent. An example is the Doctor's death at Lake Silencio. The Silence created that fixed point; because the Doctor had seen the records of his own death, he really did have to die there, or cause a paradox. Of course, the loophole there was that he didn't actually have to die to keep things consistent, the universe just had to believe he did.

It is the same reason crossing the streams is so dangerous: once you have an event influencing itself, you get a causal feedback loop. The only way the timeline can be stable in that case, is if both versions of yourself experience the event the exact same way, otherwise there's a paradox. And if you make a mistake, well, we've seen what happens. Winston Churchill riding to work on a pterodactyl.

I'm talking about the new series here; I haven't seen any of the old serials that involve multiple Doctors. Then again, it has been said that the loss of the Time Lords has made time more vulnerable to paradox, so who knows if the rules are the same now as they were back then.

5) So? That doesn't prevent someone from writing a story where he dies and stays dead. Fan fiction is like that.

Not that it matters, this is clearly not one of them (assuming the Doctor turns up in this story at all).

3355780

Ignoring everything else for the time being (waiting for the story to build a bit before spending too much time in the comments):

5) So? That doesn't prevent someone from writing a story where he dies and stays dead. Fan fiction is like that.

It doesn't, but unless specifically approached as an alternate universe DW story, permanently killing off the Doctor in a fanfic before he hits his final regeneration would raise a few eyebrows. It seems to be against his nature to...cease. Anyway it's all a moot point since Rose saved him even here.

3355794

It seems to be against his nature to...cease.

Yeah, he's a prime candidate for the Everything-Proof Shield Award for Most Obstinate Refusal to Die, all right.

Anyway, it's been fun. See you in a few chapters. :twilightsmile:

So how does doctor whooves fit into this

his he that universes version of the doctor?

is he the doctor come to find her?

Is it just some background pony called 'Time turner'?

I take it Rose will make herself human again soon?

3356075 really... I thought that would have been Kenny... he nevers stays dead

Bad Wolf, the Doctor will come!:scootangel:

MORE I TELL YOU MORE!

3882525 Why thank you! I do try...I think :trixieshiftleft:

"my student wishes to look into your mind to find if there are any traces of magical power. However, she needs your permission before we do. Do you give her, a complete stranger, permission to violate your mind, your safe haven? Do not take this matter lightly.”

:rainbowderp:So straightforward, I had to reread it 10 times just to make sure I read it right:facehoof:

3938027 Yea, I felt uncomfortable with this part as well.

3938045 I am mainly surprized on how fast u responded:rainbowderp:
Are u in some sort of TARDIS Transmat System:rainbowhuh:

3938064 Maaaaaaaybe :rainbowlaugh: Nah, I literally opened fimfiction and saw your reply.

3938072 ok then.......:applejackunsure:akward moment occuring........need a proofreader?:derpytongue2:

3938092 No, I don't believe so. I'm going to go back through and read each of these stories again, and probably rewrite as well.

more now plz:fluttercry:

Wow this story is good! I will follow it! :pinkiehappy:

When will this update?

4369919 It'll most likely still be a while; I was just fighting my way through some terrible writer's block, and so far I've been writing Lunar Phases.

*sees this story* GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASP!!! HOLYFUCKINGDOGGAMNSHITBALLSBATMANIWANTTHIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another cancelled story...

You know, if you've really lost interest with this story, that's fine. it'd be a damn shame, but it's ok.

But if it is cancelled, can you at least mark it as such? The "incomplete" mark is holding hope just out of my grasp, like a carrot on a string.

can the doctor save rose? he doesn't even know where she is. if she is as powerful as all that, then cant she just zap herself back to the doctor? does she remember the doctor at all? shes in another universe. does she know where she is, and why? will she meet dr whooves, later, when he arrives as a pony? the ponies don't seem to know of dr whooves at this point. will rose tell them of the doctor? she has to make sure her doctor is safe. if she returns, shell have to return to the 9th doctor, and how awkward would that be?

5900562
Well from what the doctor saw last of Rose. She dissolved like the Daleks, so he might assume that she's dead.

-Equinox_

4371553 couldn't Rose use her powers to make herself into a pony?

Well, I assume you've lost interest in this and there will be no updates?

Login or register to comment