• Published 1st Sep 2013
  • 1,905 Views, 9 Comments

Into the Beginning: The Life of Writing Glory - Chaos Phantasm



How did the pony world come to be? Where did the Changelings come from? Where did the rule of Celestia and Luna begin? A familiar Purple Unicorn aims to find out.

  • ...
3
 9
 1,905

Your bright smile.

The Life of Writing Glory

By Chaos Phantasm

=====================================================================

Your bright smile.

================

"I've never seen you smile like that before Twilight, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna didn't even finish the story."

"Does it matter? We finally found out part of our untold history. The Crystal Empire went to war with Canterlot was insane. And who knew other the princesses and whoever was alive back then that the Crystal Empire had two dictators over a span of a hundred years. It's crazy!"

Twilight and spike walked side by side each other on the way to the balloon. Princess Luna and Princess Celestia watched the dragon and the pony leave together, both of them smiling happily.

"So you told them. I thought you might."

Luna and Celestia snickered. And smiled even wider.

"I've seen those smiles before. You used to smile that way when you were little cuddly filly's."

"When we remember you, it makes us happy. Happier then we could ever be." said Celestia.

"Hmh, have I always had that effect?"

Luna turned around and started walking away. Celestia watched Luna leave and sighed.

"Are you bored little sister?"

"I'm not bored, I'm sleepy."

Celestia giggled. "Are you crying?"

"N-No not at all."

Celestia ran up to her sister. "You're upset about mother aren't you?"

"A-A little. But... she didn't get it worse then dad did. Mom passed away years ago but father passed away centuries ago."

"They are both in a better place now."

"I'm still here my daughters."

The two alicorns smiled sheepishly as they went back inside the castle. Twilight and Spike arrived at the balloon and prepared to take off.

"Everything ready Spike?"

"All ready to go Twilight."

Twilight smiled and pulled out the book of Writing Glory from her saddle bags and looked at it.

"You kept it?"

"Princess Celestia said I could."

"That was nice of her."

"The princesses couldn't finish their story so they allowed me to keep it, so I can finish discovering the past." Twilight flipped through the pages to the page which had a picture of Writing Glory, Celestia and Luna all together.

Twilight boarded the balloon and sat down. "Nyx is probably expecting us now. Lets go home."

Spike nodded and got the balloon going. Celestia and Luna watched the balloon take off.

"When we spoke of our mother... it felt as if a weight had been lifted..." Said Luna.

"We've been carrying her around for years unable to tell anypony about her. It is a well rewarded relief. But now I wonder, what will Twilight do with the knowledge. Will she rewrite history? Or will she keep it all to herself?"

"Only time will tell my children." An apparition of the fausticorn manifested over Luna and Celestia. Just as the was setting on this tale.

=====================================================================

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment