• Published 1st Sep 2013
  • 1,905 Views, 9 Comments

Into the Beginning: The Life of Writing Glory - Chaos Phantasm



How did the pony world come to be? Where did the Changelings come from? Where did the rule of Celestia and Luna begin? A familiar Purple Unicorn aims to find out.

  • ...
3
 9
 1,905

Chapter 6: The Alicorn and the Changeling.

The Life of Writing Glory

By Chaos Phantasm

=====================================================================

Chapter 6

The Alicorn and the Changeling

=====================

Twilight and Spike are left a bit teary at hearing of the Chancellors death but are amazed and appalled about Equestria's early beginnings. Celestia smiles and stands up, looking at the time and noticing the lateness.

"Oh my, it's getting Late i will have to lower the sun soon."

"Wait Princess could you tell us what happened next? please, before Luna raises the moon??"

Celestia looks at Twilight then back at the clock and smile.

"Well i suppose i could tell you one more thing about my mother..."

Celestia Twilight and Spike sit down.

22 years after the battle of the Tribes, the glorious city of Canterlot had finished construction. it was late winter, though no snow fell as the gift of snow hasn't been given yet. Princess Writing Glory, now in royal Princess attire which would later be worn by Celestia when she is crowned Princess, walks through the streets of Canterlot, it was during this time the city was prosperous. full of caring ponies, Unicorns, and Pegasi alike, who all knew what friendship was. The Princess catches the smell of the Bakers fine pastry's and different Apple based food. she approaches the bakers store and looks over all the goods he had to sell.

"Good Morning Miss Apple, how are you this fine day?"

Miss apple puts the foods on their shelves, she is the spitting image of Applejack though a few years older and with a different cutiemark that resembled a Bread stove, she also had freckles and purple eyes.

"Good Morning Princess, i'm doin pretty swell so far, Might i interest you in some of mah fresh bread. i heard you love sandwiches." Miss Apple had a thick western accent that the whole apple family would inherit.

"You heard right, i love a good sandwich every once in a while," The Fausticorn takes a loaf out and gives Miss Apple 8 Equestrian silver. as payment." Thank you Miss apple."

Writing Glory smiles and walks down the street.

"Ya'll come back now ya hear!" Miss Apple smiles and starts advertising her wares once more. The Princess walks down the street to a large building with a desert like design similar to Sugar Cube Corner but much more primitive. The place was called, Lemon cakes house of Deserts. The Fausticorn smiled again and walked over to the building to see how her adoptive son was faring, Lemon Cake and his wife, an Earthpony called Sweet Cake. Lemon and Sweet are considered the Royal desert makers, but they also serve the commoners. Writing Glory knocks on the door and pokes her head through the top part fo the door which is opened just like Sugar Cube Corners.

"Hello, is anypony in?"

Lemon looks at the door and smiles

"Mom, come on in, are you here to buy or to just look around?"

"Not at all my son, i'm here to see how you and your wife are doing. I've scarcely visited you since you left the castle."

Writing Glory smiles and looks around the room at all the different cakes, and deserts.

"I would visit frequently if the guards didn't continue to ask for my name and why i want to visit. I tell them who i am and why i'm visiting yet they turn me away."

Writing Glory suddenly looks displeased.

"Well i shall have a word with them about that. i had already informed them and Clover of the certain civilians with the rights to freely enter and exit the castle without question, seems i must speak to them again."

Lemon helps his wife lift a large cake before their foals could trample it.

"It's okay Mom, they let me in for free if i have a cake." Lemon smiles widely.

"So that's why i find my guards passed out covered in cake" she laughs slights, suddenly two foals run into the room, a Colt and a Filly. they play around their parents legs nearly causing Sweet Cake to trip.

"Now Children settle down, your Grandmother is visiting. say hello to her."

the two foals. Strawberry "Ichigo" Cake, and Cream cake stand before their Grandmother and bows.

"Hello Grandmother"

"Hello, my two precious Grandfoals, you are behaving for your parents i hope" Writing Glory smiles.

"Yes Grandmother"

Strawberry puts on his tough pony act. "Of course grandmother."

"Acting tough again are we Strawberry?" Writing Glory giggles and Strawberries face goes red from embarrassment.

"My name is not Strawberry!! it's Ichigo!"

The Fausticorn giggles again. "Okay then, Ichigo." the Fausticorn nuzzles them.

Clover the Clever flies toward the store from the castle and land softly on the streets outside, she approaches the Princess.

"You're Highness."

Writing Glory turns around and looks at Clover.

"Is something the matter Clover?"

Clover uses telepathy to tell the princess something.

"She wants to see you, her father has become violent again and he's terrifying her"

Writing Glory blinks, having a worried look on her face and her eyes, full of concern. the worry causes The Alicorn Princess's mane and tail to flow faster, she looks at Lemon And his family.

"I'm sorry to cut my trip short but i am needed at the castle. Lemon sweetie, why don't you stop by the castle tomorrow evening, i have somepony i wish you to meet" Writing Glory smiles.

"Alright Mother, i will."

"I look forward to your visit, have a nice day."

She leaves in a rush, taking flight faster then a regular Pegasus would. The Fausticorn lands in front of the castle steps and runs up them, slamming the doors open with her magic. She passes many maids ignoring them and everything, She goes to her Regal bed chamber, bursts into and quickly closes and locks the doors, The Fausticorn then looks on her bed to see a Little filly unicorn, she had no cutiemark, and she looked much Gari. she looks at Writing Glory with non pony eyes, her eyes were a Moderate harlequin color, and didn't look pony-like at all.

"A-are we.. alone... is Daddy gone??...." the Little filly spoke in an innocent voice though strained, full of sadness and suffering, she had been crying for a while now. she was also very afraid and in so much pain.

"We're alone, it's okay, you don't need to stay that way."

The Fausticorn spoke gently and with a soothing voice, she layed down on the bed, looking at the Filly. the filly took a deep breath and green fire enveloped her. when the fire dispersed the little fillies appearance had changed. she now had a very Dark gray coat, and a Dark cerulean mane and tail. she had little insect wings which were perfect, not yet ruined. Her horn however was crooked, bent, and abnormal from the abuse she gets from her father. she is a filly changeling. she cuddles up to Writing Glory, whom doesn't complain, she willingly allows the young changeling to get close. Writing Glory nuzzles her.

"What's happened? what has your father done now Chrysalis..." Writing Glory speaks in the same soothing voice.

Chrysalis looks up at Writing Glory and shows the Alicorn her hooves, Holes had been burnt into them, melted more like it, into perfect yet crude circles which cause intense pain when she walks. Writing Glory is shocked to see these wounds, you could practically see right through them.

"T-They hurt..." Chrysalis sniffles tearing up "My hooves Hurt Mommy make them stop..." Chrysalis buries her face into Writing Glories coat and cries. The Fausticorns motherly instincts take over and she instantly tries to find a way to stop the pain, creating a spell that can ease pain. she chants the words and casts the spell on Chrysalis's hooves stopping the pain but not the bleeding.

Princess Writing Glory, commands Clover to get medical equipment, disinfectant, and bandages for the little Changeling. Clover does so, very quickly. knowing how impatient and angry the Fausticorn gets when the required items needed for a Foal is not delivered quick enough for her tastes.

"Shh... it'll be alright Chrysalis, Clover has gone to get some stuff for those wounds."

Chrysalis sniffles and is still in intense pain. Though the wounds did not burn anymore, they instead stung like a million Wasps stinging an open bleeding wound over and over again. Clover arrives with the necessary items to heal up the wounds, though. The Fausticorn levitates the Disinfectant and the bandages off of the tray and onto the bed.

"Thank you Clover, now please leave us be..."

Clover does so and Writing Glory closes and locks the bedroom door afterwards. she then picks up the disinfectant with her magic and unscrews the lid, resting it on the bedside table.

"Now old still please, i need to disinfect the wounds. it will hurt. But you must let me help you okay??"

Chrysalis takes a deep breath and nods, preparing herself. the Spell wears off causing the burning pain to return and the Filly to cry once more. Writing Glory starts to disinfect the wounds making the burning pain even worse.

"I-it hurts... Mommy stop it hurts..."

"Please sweetie bare with it a little longer...."

Writing Glory manages to disinfect all holes in the Changelings hooves, she then wraps them up in the bandages. and gives Chrysalis some medicine for the pain. Chrysalis snuggles up to writing Glory sobbing softly. The Fausticorn comforts the little Changeling as best she can. an hour passes and Chrysalis's Hooves start to feel a little better but they still hurt whenever walked on.

"Feeling any Better"

Chrysalis looks up at Writing Glory and nods slowly. Writing Glory smiles warmly and happily.

"I'm pleased to hear. I got you something... something that will help you, and keep you safe."

Writing Glory levitates a wrapped box toward herself and rests it in front of herself and Chrysalis. the little Changeling investigates the box sniffing it she then looks at Writing Glory.

"W-whats in it??"

"Open it." Writing Glory encourages the little Changeling, Chrysalis uses her magic to undo the ribbon on top which opens the box up revealing a Blue and Green chitinous shield.

"What is?" Chrysalis looks at Writing Glory with puzzled look.

"It's a shield. It will protect you from lethal magic that could hurt you."

Writing Glory smiles and put the shield on Chrysalis's back, right between her wings. she then tightens it around the Baby changelings waist so that it doesn't come off.

"Oh Cool!" Chrysalis smiles and giggles and starts jumping around happily, the shield also stops her from feeling pain.

Writing Glory smiles proudly.

"tomorrow night, we'll sit down in the dining hall and have dinner with your brother, Lemon."

"Lemon, Lemon, oh how sweet is that lemon in the tree" Chrysalis happily sings. She and Writing Glory giggle and start singing the same song together, it's more of a nursery rhyme in the form of a song then it is an actual song.

Later that night when Chrysalis was asleep, Writing Glory; armed with the Elements of Harmony, goes to King Cocoons chambers where the Changeling king is staying, as a Political guest. Writing Glory opens the doors to see King Cocoon in the form of a common earthpony sporting a Insect like cutiemark, depicting a wasp like creature with a scorpion tail and large changeling wings.

"I know what you did to Chrysalis King Cocoon. your wife would be ashamed if Princess Pupa was still alive she would have killed you.

"And do you plan on killing me Alicorn? Execution is not your way, and you know i can easily deflect a magic spell. Chrysalis needs to toughen up."

"No she needs a mother. I am removing her from your care and making her my daughter from this day forth"

King Cocoon lights his horn. "You can't do that!!"

The Fausticorn fires a warning shot at him.

"I already have. you are unsuitable to raise a foal or Larva or whatever. She is my daughter, and you will be banished should you try to take her back. She is not another of your "Spawns" she is a pony, and you are a Changeling."

"Even if you take her away she will still reproduce, Even without a mate. be Warned Alicorn, a swarm is coming, and your precious Canterlot will fall."

Writing Glory turns around and leaves slamming the doors shut. King Cocoons room goes dark and Cocoons eyes start to glow red.

~~~

The next day, Writing Glory is in bed still asleep. it was 6:00 AM in the morning yet Chrysalis was wide awake. she ran around the room chasing a ball which she kept picking up and tossing. Chrysalis then looked at Writing Glory and smirked, she crept up to the bed, then took a deep breath.

"Don't even think about it"

Chrysalis lets all the air go and smiles. she jumps up onto the bed and cuddles up to the Fausticorn.
"How did you know it was me?"

"You're the only Filly i let sleep in my bedroom. and i lock my doors at night. so it's not hard to tell if it's you or not." Writing Glory giggles.

The Fausticorn gets up and stretches then steps off the bed and walks over to the balcony and stretches her wings out. she looks out toward the City streets of Canterlot and smiles. she then goes to her wardrobe and puts her princess attire eon, she then places The Elements of Harmony on her head. and opens the bedroom doors.

"You coming Chrysalis?" writing Glory smiles, Chrysalis perks up and catches up to her, they walk to the dining hall for breakfast, meeting Clover the Clever on the way.

"Good Morning Princess Writing Glory. there are many things on the agenda today, such as, The opening of the Canterlot bridge, the creation of your sword."

Writing Glory stops, turns her head to look at Clover, giving the Alicorn adviser an angry look.

"You know full well i despise weapons. Anything that is made of metal or other materials are evil in my eyes. Destroy that sword and tell those black smiths i do not want a sword, not from them not from anypony in Equestria. do you understand??!!"

the guards look at Writing Glory and Clover and were expecting the princess to strike Clover, which would be somethign Princess Platinum would've done.

"yes Princess... i understand...."

Chrysalis goes up to Writing Glory and nudges her leg. The Fausticorn looks at Chrysalis.

"Mommy, please don't be mad at miss Clover... she's only doing her job.."

The Princess calms down closes her eyes and looks back at Clover.

"I'm sorry... but you know i hate all things that abuse the power of Magic.... My horn, and my power are my only weapons."

Writing Glory and Chrysalis continue onward to the dining hall. Clover watches as the Princess and the changeling disappear around the corner, she then gets back to work. Writing Glory and Chrysalis arrive at the dining room. Writing Glory asks for a sandwich for breakfast. it looks kinda like a Subway Sandwich. Chrysalis gets some milk and some lettuce leaves.

"In all the time we've eaten together. all you eat is Vegetables... Lettuce more then usual."

"I love Lettuce Mama, you Ponies eat more then changelings do because... well we're more insects."

"Because i made you all that way... but not you. King Cocoon created you, basing you off of me."

Chrysalis nods

"I don't mind though, King Coocoo is not my Daddy anymore. you are my only parent." Chrysalis smiles happily as does Writing Glory. They finish eating then Chrysalis starts to explore the castle. Writing Glory having nothing else to do decides to explore with the young Changeling.

Chrysalis and Writing Glory decide to prank ponies in Canterlot for fun, Chrysalis assumes a certain form and Writing Glory would help out in one way or another. one such Prank involves Chrysalis turning into Miss Apple and copy what she does from an identical stall across the street. the two mimic each other for a while.

KRAA~KROW

The sound of thunder causes Miss apple to jump and get Hiccups. Chrysalis and the Princess Laugh loudly which makes Miss apple laugh too. Chrysalis And Writing Glory continue to spend time together all day pranking different ponies taking turns. later that afternoon The Fausticorn and the Changeling rest in the Canterlot Gardens.

"Today was fun wasn't it Mama?" Chrysalis smiles, staring at the clouds.

"Hmhmh it was a very fun day, i don't think I've ever had fun before." Writing Glory was also looking at the clouds with Chrysalis.

"Why not?"

"Well... i suppose with whats been happening the first few thousand years of my life, i never found time to have fun..." Writing Glory smiles, Chrysalis sits up and cuddles up to her adoptive mother the Fausticorn.

"Mama, Promise we'll always be together??"

The Princess smiles warmly and ignites her horn with Chrysalis, They Cross horns giving off a Multi-colored aura.

"I Promise."

~~~

Later on toward 5:30 PM. Lemon and his family wait in the dining Hall for Writing Glory. there were many different foods lining the massive table, Lettuce, Water, Milk. Salads, Fruit and more. The sounds of Hoofsteps could be heard down the hall. Writing Glory enters the hall and smiles.

"Sorry i'm late Everypony. i was preparing our special Guest"

The Fausticorn takes a seat at the front of the table.

"Late as always mother" Lemon laughs a little. Writing Glory smiles and looks at the Doors.

"Chrysalis, sweetie. come on in and meet your big brother and his family."

The Dining hall doors reopen and Chrysalis steps inside. the dining hall doors close again, and The little filly Changeling walks to the table and hops up into a seat in between Writing Glory, and Lemon.

"Hello everypony, my name is Chrysalis. i am the Changeling Daughter of Writing Glory and the sister of Lemon Cake."

Lemon and his family quickly get to know Chrysalis easily making friends with her. Chrysalis enjoyed the attention and enjoys talking to her big Brother.

Meanwhile King Cocoon walks through the halls of the Castle toward a room where his Changeling have been hiding, they assume their natural guise and await their commands.

"Now my spawn, spread through the castle, Slaughter all you deem weak. And find, Chrysalis."

The Changelings spread throughout the castle killing any who get in their way. they screech and hiss, they buzz and clamber all over the walls killing any and all that get in the way, while King Cocoon smiles and laughs evil. Meanwhile in the Dining hall everypony takes the time to get to Know Chrysalis. They also talk about business and the Royal Duties.

"So mother how did you find Chrysalis?"

"Well... i didn't exactly find her. i created her race. The Changelings, giant insects capable of taking the form of anypony they wish. Cocoon was the first to appear. he seemed interested in Politics, but i know he's planning something much much larger. he had a wife called Princess Pupa.... however... she passed away..."

Chrysalis looks down sadly.

"oh dear thats too bad.." Sweet cake looks down. "What was the cause?"

"King Cocoon killed her, after she had become mentally unstable."

"I'm so sorry to hear that... he should be in prison."

"Not enough evidence... " the Fausticorn looks down.

The sounds of Blood Curdling screams and Blood splatter suddenly fill the castle, Catching the Fausticorns ear and making her stand from her seat, lemon and the others do too, the Guards in the dining hall ready their weapons. the sounds of a High Changelings wings draw closely. suddenly the Dining room doors fly open, and standing in the door way was King Cocoon, he had large sharp fangs, Deep blood red eyes. Horns that grew at the back of his head, as well as a single straight Unicorn horn, large Insect like wings and a barbed tail as well as Talon like feet, and Clawed hands. he had a dark Gray skin with bone like structure to them, en Exoskeleton.

"Chrysalis!" Cocoon Hisses loudly, the Unicorn guards move in to attack the Insectoid king only for them to be killed by the Changelings barbed Tail and razor sharp claws. Writing Glory charges at King Cocoon and manages to get into a brief battle which quickly ends when the changeling grabs her around the neck and throws her to the floor.

"Mommy!!!!" Chrysalis tries to run to The Fausticorns side to help but she is picked up by King Cocoon.

"Keep the Alicorn restrained my Spawn. It's time for Chrysalis to awaken her true potential." King Cocoon blasts a hole into the wall. and escapes with Chrysalis. three Changelings hold the Alicorn down while some other keep the Cake family at bay.

"MOMMY SAVE ME!!!!"

"Chrysalis!!" Writing Glory's rage boils, she neighs loudly and vaporizes the three changelings. she then Turns her attention to the Changelings threatening the cakes. The Changelings jump at the Alicorn Princess only to vaporized by her Beam attacks.

"Mother, what are you doing?"

Clover and Star Swirl the bearded kill 3 changelings that have entered the room.

"Writing Glory, go after King Cocoon, we'll stay here and defend the castle."

Writing Glory nuzzles Lemon and tells him to be safe. she then takes flight and goes after King Cocoon, completely forgetting The Elements of Harmony.

~~~

King Cocoon summons all changelings into the city to stop Writing Glory and her guards from getting Chrysalis. The Fausticorn flies around a clock tower fires beams at King Cocoon, however the Changeling Swarm halts her attack as they begin to over run the city, The Changelings begin to assume crude versions of the Pony citizens and attempt to murder the originals. Star Swirl the Bearded and Clover the Clever, and a handful of other Unicorns. use Magic to unmask the creatures and stop them. usually through killing them.

King Cocoon grabs hold of the Highest tower of Canterlot Castle and puts the Young Chrysalis on the edge of the tower, where she hangs on for dear life. Cocoon then launches himself at Writing Glory, using his Talons to grip onto the Alicorn, bringing her to the ground with him. They smash into the streets below leaving a large crater.

"Your Magical power will make me stronger Alicorn. You could create and give life, now give me power." The Monster slams Writing Glories head into the pavement over and over again until a beam of light pierces King Cocoons side, causing the monster the shriek in pain and bleed profusely from the wound.

Free from his Grip writing Glory once again tries to fly up and save Chrysalis

"Mommy!" Chrysalis smiles

"I'm coming sweetie, Mommy's coming."

before the Fausticorn can reach Chrysalis, King Cocoon flys up behind Writing Glory, grabs her by the horn and begins to pummel her into the tower much like he did with her on the ground. Writing Glory lets out and angered scream and does a back flip off the Towers side and pins the Changeling King against the wall. Writing Glories horn lights up and she electrocutes herself with King Cocoon in an attempt to kill him. however this will prove futile.

"You cannot defeat me Alicorn. I am perfection, i am the ultimate life-form, i am apart of a far more perfect race." The Changeling King opens his mouth revealing two sets of mandibles and an inner jaw, but there's more. The upper jaw breaks away from the lower jaw revealing a large pink maw that connects it's upper jaw to it's lower jaw by this stage.

Back on the top of the tower; Clover the Clever lands beside Chrysalis. "Chrysalis, hop on my back i'll take you to a safe place."

"O-okay." Chrysalis climbs onto Clovers back, the Lavender Alicorn extends her wings and takes flight. Writing Glory uses the back spike on the heel of her back right horseshoe to kick King Cocoon in the leg, it digs into the flesh, the Changeling roars in pain. Writing Glory breaks free and flies away from it fast.

King Cocoons crown and horns glow red and he fires a Magma energy beam from his mouth, though it doesn't hit the Princess, it causes devastating damage to nearby buildings, setting them alight. Writing Glory lands in a park and waits for the Changeling king. King Cocoon takes on Writing Glories form, though black, with White glowing pupilless eyes, sharp jagged teeth, a broken horn, batlike wings, and visible ribs with no cutiemark on it's flank. it takes flight and follows the Alicorns path to the same spot, Writing Glory and King Cocoon face off for a moment before Clover the Clever blasts the Kings disguise off.

"Princess Use this!" Clover throws Writing Glory the Elements of Harmony only for them to be shot out of reach by King Cocoon. Writing Glory takes a charging stance, the Changeling king once again opens it's maw.

"i will protect my kingdom and it's Citizens from everything, Even from a disgusting bug like You!!"

Writing Glory lights her horn on fire and charges into King Cocoons gaping maw as Ponies, Pegasi, and Unicorns gather round. King Cocoon attempts to swallow the Princess however the heat from her horn causes the insect to burn up. as he burns to death there is a fiery explosion within him causing his entire upper body to explode. The explosion sets fire to nearby tree's and buildings lighting up the Park. all ponies around duck for cover, coming back out when his remain cease falling. King Cocoons lower body crumbles into nothing but a pile of flesh. Writing Glory opens her eyes, apparently surviving the explosion she created within the king. all the Surviving Changelings shrivel up and die, without a king the original Changeling race simply ceases.

"Mama!" Chrysalis runs toward Writing Glory tearing up in happiness. she is the last surviving Changeling.

"Chrysalis!" The Fausticorn gets down on her knees and embraces the changeling in a motherly way, both of them seemingly happy that King Cocoon is gone. Clover the Clever places the Elements of Harmony back on Writing Glories head. the Princess stands and so does Chrysalis, they start walking in the Direction of the park exit.

"King Cocoon is gone for good??"

"Yes Sweetie, he's gone for good."

Chrysalis and Writing Glory look forward but are stopped by an angry group of Canterlot Civilians. Chrysalis sticks closely to Writing Glory.

"Mama whats going on?"

"I-I'm not sure Chrysalis."

An earthpony shouts. "That filly's one of them, She a changeling isn't she?"

"She'll turn on all of us, send her away."

Other Earth ponies begin to spout insults and demand that Chrysalis be banished. Writing Glory neighs aggressively at the Group. the ponies back down.

"She will net be sent away, I WILL NOT SEND HER AWAY!!"

A red male pony and female gray pony with an hour glass cutiemark speak up.

"She's a changeling she has no place here!"

"Equestria is a place for Ponies not giant bugs that look like us!"

Clover the Clever looks at Writing Glory.

"Princess... they're right.."

Writing Glory takes deep breath,, looking at her subjects with a look of saddness. Writing Glory turns around and looks at Chrysalis.

"M-mama... whats wrong?"

"Please everypony..." she sniffles. "Please.... don't make me send her away...."

Chrysalis looks up at writing Glory with worry and sadness.

A Pegasus shouts toward the Princess.

"She has no place here, she will make more of those things and kill us!"

"She's only a filly..." Writing Glory fights to hold back tears. "She's no threat. Look at her!!"

Everypony except Lemon and his family, Star Swirl the bearded and Clover the Clever, strongly disagree witht he Princess, they all begin chanting Banish her over and over again.

Writing Glory looks down thinking then looks at Chrysalis, her eyes turning a but red due to holding tears back. the Fausticorn then remembers what King Cocoon said.

"Even if you take her away she will still reproduce, Even without a mate."

Writing Glory takes a deep breath and looks at Chrysalis.

"C-can we go home mommy?"

"C-Chrysalis..." She sniffles "F-for the safety of the ponies of Equestria..." Writing Glories eyes begin to water, she struggles to get the last words out of her mouth. "I-i-i-I hearby Banish you... for 12 thousand years Beyond Froud Valley in the south... "
Chrysalis's heart breaks. The Elements of Harmony flash and incase Chrysalis in sphere like bubble which begins to float.

"Mama?? Mama?! whats happening Mama, let me out please!!" Chrysalis starts to cry, she tries to find a way out running into the sphere walls over and over again.

Writing Glory watches with sadness as the Orb rises. The Orb begins move away from canterlot.

"Mama... MAMA!! SAVE ME PLEASE, Please don't send me away, i'll be good i promise!!.... MAMAAA!!!" The Sphere had already began to move south, everypony watches. Chrysalis's pleas grow silent as she is taken away.

Everypony except Star Swirl, Clover, lemon and his family, Cheer as the Baby Changeling is taken away.

"W... what have i done..." The Fausticorn sheds a tear, she closes her eyes tightly falling to the ground. She begins to cry loudly, Sending Chrysalis away had Broken the princess. Clover attempts to comfort Writing Glory but the Alicorn Princess throws the elements of harmony down and runs back to her bedchamber and cries her eyes out, burying her face in her pillow screaming in pained Sadness.

A happy picture of Chrysalis and Writing Glory sits on the bedside table. though the picture falls over when the wind blows through an opened window. Chrysalis, sits in her bubble crying her eyes out more then the Fausticorn. feeling betrayed, unloved, Sad, angry, and alone. even when Chrysalis arrives at the place of her exile. she looks up at the stars and starts to cry again.

"You Promised..." she starts to sob loudly. "...You promised we'd be together forever Mommy...." she cries once more. "You promised..." Chrysalis buries her face between her hooves sobbing and sniffling.

For the next 12 thousand years. all Chrysalis will ever think of before her attempt at Conquering Canterlot will forever be about. Her beloved Mother, The one pony she could never hate, the one pony that truly loved her. Writing Glory.

=====================================================================

Author's Note:

Here's a fact: The Changelings in this Fan-Fiction never needed to feed on love. it wasn't until Chrysalis's heart was broken did she and her children need to feed on love to grow stronger.

King Cocoon and his "spawns" are not at all the pony-like creatures seen in the Canterlot Wedding episode, the original Changelings were hybrids of Dragonflys, Praying Mantis's, Wasps, and Scorpions, with clawed Human hands and Talon like feet, they had a similar Exoskeleton as a Xenomorph from the Alien franchise.