• Published 1st Sep 2013
  • 1,905 Views, 9 Comments

Into the Beginning: The Life of Writing Glory - Chaos Phantasm



How did the pony world come to be? Where did the Changelings come from? Where did the rule of Celestia and Luna begin? A familiar Purple Unicorn aims to find out.

  • ...
3
 9
 1,905

Chapter 13: The battle of Cloudsdale.

The Life of Writing Glory

By Chaos Phantasm

=====================================================================

Chapter 13

The battle of Cloudsdale

===============

The Wonderbolts have been flying over Canterlot and the surrounding area since Shadows attack. Writing Glory is spending time with Wonder and Mira, her wound had been stitched and bandaged up. Destiny Charge has started taking an interest in a stallion her age but with the war going on, the chances of pursuing a relationship is nearly impossible for a lesser alicorn like Destiny. The fausticorn watches Destiny turn around and walk away from her would be lover before he could notice her. Wonder also looks on then looks at the fausticorn, stands up, and walks over to Dawning Sword, to tell him about Destiny Charges interest in him. Writing Glory quickly realizes what Wonder Bolt is about to do.

"Don't be reckless!" She giggles.

Mira looks up at Writing Glory. "Excuse me auntie, am I going to have cousins soon?"

Writing Glory smiles looking to her right at her wedding bracelet. "Perhaps, once the war is over."

"YAY" Mira runs around happily, Writing Glory joins Mira shortly.

Destiny goes back to her room in the palace and closes her bedroom door and leans against it, he sighs and covers her face with her hooves.

"Something the matter Destiny?"

Destiny sighs. "How did you tell dad you were into him?"

"Well, I met your father a year after the war with the Unicorns and the Pegasi four thousand yeahs ago. He took more of an interest in me then I did for him, oh he was bold though, willing to get on my bad side just to impress me. And it worked. It saddens me that he's gone now."

Destiny stares at clover for a while. "That doesn't help at all!"

"Sorry sweetie. I would suggest being yourself, be open, and get to know him, they usually catch on."

Wonder enters the room. "No need to worry i let him know."

Destinies eyes widen. "you WHAT?!"

"I told him you were interested in him."

"You stupid... reckless Pegasus!!!"

Wonder looks at Clover for help, all she can tell him is to run which Wonder does. He flies down to the same store where he had the ring and bracelets made for the wedding, he walks into the store to see Lilly putting dresses on display.

"Oh hello darling, here to pay for the bracelets?"

"Yes, 300 questas for the ring and bracelets."

"I'm sorry but I only take the new currency, it'll be 400 bits."

Wonder is taken back a little by the price but pays the 400 bits to Lilly and goes back to the castle. At the castle Writing Glory was reading a letter from Cloudsdale.

"To Princess Writing Glory. The
Crystal armies have drained the rainbow falls
and have laid siege to the city of Cloudsdale.
I request aid immediately. Yours truly, Commander Skyfire."

Writing Glory is filled with anger and looks up at Cloudsdale and stomps her hoof.

"Wonder! round up the remaining Wonderbolts that are in Canterlot, and all the Pegasi there is, Citizens, Guards, Bat or angel I don't care. Shadow is getting on my last nerves!!."

Hours later hundreds of Pegasi have signed on for the royal Canterlot army, Zecora walks up to the princess and looks at the letter.

"Your anger will make you stranger, but if you stay calm, you will have victory in your palm."

Writing Glory looks at Zecora and sighs.

"You right Zecora, I shouldn't let anger govern my judgement. I'll go let everypony know they can go home."

Writing Glory does, but all she is told is that all the Pegasi wish to fight for the place of their birth and defeat Shadow. meanwhile Shadow and his army have been laying siege to Cloudesdale for a month now, Commander Skyfire and whatever Wonderbolts happen to be there are fighting a heated battle to keep Cloudesdale out of Shadows hooves. Skyfire has been in mourning since her son was taken by Shadow as a means to control Skyfire, but she continue to fight the Dark Unicorn and his army.

Shadow charges an attack and fires the beam at three Wonderbolts, the beam goes through all three of them swiftly and kill them.

"Cease your campaign Skyfire or I'll kill your colt."

Wonderbolts continue to attack, three of them foolishly confront Shadow. the 1st Wonderbolt charges at Shadow only to have his neck and spine twisted into a nonexistent shape. The 2nd tries breaking Shadows horn with his hoof only for the horn to go through it and split it in half followed by the Wonderbolts neck being slit open by the armored Unicorn, the last Wonderbolt is killed in cold blood after pleading for his life.

"How foolish. Sending troops to die. I am the most powerful creature in all Equestria you cannot beat me, nopony can match me, Destroy the Pegasi!!"

Crystal pegasi continue to bomb Cloudsdale until a storm is created and a hurricane, which will wipe half of Shadows army out, but not enough of it. Shadows orders more of his army to storm the city causing an even larger all out war. Writing Glory and the reinforcements make ready to leave, Blinding Flash and Clover the Clever remain in Canterlot while Writing Glory, the Wonderbolts, and the other pegasi, go to Cloudsdale to assist Commander Skyfire. Shadow has no intention of allowing the fausticorn and her armies into Cloudesdale, thus he creates a storm that could put the entire Wonderbolts and pegasi of canterlot at risk. Shadow laughs gleefully. Writing Glory growl in anger.

"I will not be stopped so easily Shadow, I will get to Cloudesdale and shatter you."

Writing Glory then flies downward through a vortex of wind with her army following not far behind. Lightning flashes within the spiral, making the flight far more dangerous. The fausticorn aimed to reach the meadow below where they would fly behind Cloudsdale and enter the city from behind. However whistle they fly, massive destructive beams of fatal magic are fired at the army from the ground, Hyperion Soldiers are using the cannons grafted on their back to try and destroy the Canterlot army faction. The Hyperions move slowly as they try to decimate the Canterlot ponies however their slow movement allows Writing Glory to fire powerful beams into the cannons firing hole, blowing the Hyperion soldiers to pieces. Writing Glory smiles and continues on her path toward the exit of the wind tunnel where they emerge in the meadow they were aiming to get too.

"Alright everypony follow me."

Destiny Charge leads the Wonderbolts and pegasi soldier/guards into the city from the back entrance. Writing Glory watches them but is soon attack by a hoard of bat ponies.

"Princess!!!"

"Just go, I'll deal with these, Hiiiyyaahh!!!!" Writing Glory bites into a bat ponies wing, lifts it into the air and brings it back down violently. another bat pony bites into Writing Glories neck bringing her to the ground.

The bat ponies laugh and charge at the princess knocking her to ground once again, they turn around and dive toward the fausticorn and hit her hard. Writing Glory wipes some blood from her lip, the tip of her horn glows pink, she starts firing beams from her horny at the hoard only to be halted when the bat pegasi dive bomb at the princess, making her smash to the dirt and break her wing.

"Aarrgh!!" The princess looks at her bent and broken wing.

She looks up to see a dozen of bat pegasi come down on her and starts biting her to death, ripping at her flesh, the pain makes it difficult for her to concentrate on a spell. Suddenly 12 Wonderbolts led by Destiny Charge and commander Skyfire appear and save Writing Glory, driving off the bat Pegasi that were swarming the downed princess. Destiny Charge kills one bat Pegasi that drew a knife.

"Can you fly princes??"

Writing Glory looks at her wing and shakes her head.

"Then we'll take you to Cloudesdale where we can get your wing fixed up."

"Thank you..." Writing Glory felt ashamed that she allowed herself to be beaten like that.

Destiny and the 12 Wonderbolts help Writing Glory up and fly her to Cloudsdale.

~~~

Meanwhile in Canterlot, Mira was at school learning about how to be a princess. She however is quickly bored and goes looking for Wonder Bolt. Wonder was doing royal duties on Writing Glories behalf, trying to cut down on the recklessness he shows on occasion.

"Uncle Wonder?"

Wonder looks over at the door to see Mira.

"Hello Mira, shouldn't you be in school?"

"School isn't fun anymore... it hasn't been since everypony left for the country."

Wonder puts the scroll he was reading down.

"We had to send all the foals to the country, to keep them safe from the crystal armies bombings."

Mira looks down and sighs and nods. Clover walks into the room and tells the guards to have some cake, which they do.

"Your highness, we need to discuss something."

"Clover please, I prefer to be called Wonder, no "highness" or anything."

"My apologies Wonder Bolt, but this is most urgent."

Wonder looks up from writing toward Clover. "What is it?"

"There may be a traitor in the castle."

Wonder appears visibly concerned, he puts the scroll down and thinks before standing and telling Clover to stay with Mira and be on alert. Meanwhile Writing Glories wing was being treated and put in a cast so the bone may heal. The princess groans in pain slightly.

"There you go Writing, it'll be better before you know it."

"Thank you." the princess smiles but looks at her damaged right wing sadly.

The princess suddenly starts hearing Shadows voice in her mind.

"You are fighting for a lost city alicorn, you will only succeed in destroying what is already decaying."

Writing Glory takes a deep breath, her anger boiling. She looks out the window of a tower right into Shadows eyes on the other end of Cloudsdale. She stands and walks downstairs to the war room.where the Wonderbotls and Commander Skyfire are making plans of attack. Writing Glory enters the room and looks at the board, she moves pieces into different areas much to the disapproval of Skyfire.

"What are you doing?"

"Making a better plan then you could."

After she finishes rearranging the pieces, she looks up at Skyrie and Destiny Charge in an almost glaring manner and explains that this plan will not only save Cloudsdale but if Shadow was caught in this attack, he could very well die and the war will end. Destiny and Skyfire look at each other and nod, deciding to put this plan to the test.

Back at Canterlot, Wonder Bolt has been keeping an eye out for any shifty activity and behavior, Clover and Mira have been doing the same though Clover advises against having Mira assist in helping the search for the traitor.Clover walks in the garden for a while, thinking about her deceased husband and her daughter. She looks up at clouds to see some Pegasi preparing a storm for the evening. The gray clouds roll and thunder begins to claps softly, the smell of water in the air graces Clovers nostrils and soon the rain begins to pour, it was a beautiful afternoon. Clover decides to stay outside as it rains, using a magic umbrella to keep dry as the cool wet breeze blows, and for a moment, she forgets all about the troubles of world and imagine her husband with her enjoying this storm.

Wonder decides to have dinner with the guards, though this is not to be social, he is merely looking for anypony acting out of whack. One Unicorn guard is however acting even more odd, ignoring his fellow guards and eating with a crystal fork. the guard sees Wonder watching him and decides to leave the room, wonder follows the guard into the throne room where the Guard attacks Wonder, knocking him to the floor and runs. Clover hears the sound of crashing and runs into the throne room to see Wonder on the floor.

"Are you okay Wonder?"

Wonder gets up.

"I'm fine, tell all guards to lock down the castle, the traitor must not escape."

The castle is put under major lock down, and the guards search all over the premises for the crystal pony that has infiltrated the castle. Wonder opts to stay with Mira to protect her. Back in Cloudsdale the troops ar ebeing assembled for the attack in 2 days, during this time the princess and Skyfire socialize and get to know each other so that they may work together better. They sit in the mess hall of the armies H.Q drinking tea and talking and laughing at some amusing stuff.

"Wonder is always talking in his sleep, saying some of the most embarrassing things about himself."

"Like?" Skyfire takes a sip from her

Writing Glory chuckles. " He says stuff like, "I saw a rhino eat the hippo and fly like a cat fish." it's so random."

Writing Glory and Skyfire laugh.

"How's your wing?"

Writing Glory looks at her damaged wing and sighs sadly.

"It's fine but... it feels like apart of me is dead... I love flying like any other Pegasus and it hurts to have broken my wing... I'd give anything for this to heal faster."

"Time heals all wounds."

Writing Glory looks back at Skyfire. "Hmm?"

" "Time heals all wounds" it's an old proverb coined by the earth ponies, it's been adopted into modern sayings."

"I see."

Skyfire takes another sip of her tea.

"Do you have any foals yet?"

"Oh goodness no. This war has made it..... complicated to try for one... I'm afraid of having children..."

Skyfire looks sadly at the princess. "It's okay, from what I've heard, you've adopted twice."

Writing Glory looks away. "The 2nd time was the last time i adopted...."

Skyfire finishes her tea. "Your life is filled with tragedy Writing Glory, and it will continue to be filled with it. You cannot change the past, but you can alter the future, but tragedy is a fixated part of you, you have family Writing Glory, always treasure it."

Writing Glory nods as a soldier enters.

"Commander it's almost time, Princess I advise that you remain behind where it'll be safe."

"Thats seems wise, i'll keep my magical power low so Shadow does not sense me, tell Destiny to do the same."

Skyfire nods and leaves to prepare the attack. The next day the Canterlot pegasi corps and The Wonderbolts are putting the plan in motion, Shadow has not yet sensed the fausticorn as she had lowered her magicka to the point he cannot find her or Destiny Charge. A small squad go up to the top of the Rainbow works while a squad led by Destiny Charge go undercloud to turn the rainbow pressure up so they can flood the sector of Cloudsdale they're in. Skyfire leads an assault from the streets, drawing more attention as a diversion. Crystal pegasi continue their attack on Skyfire and her army, Shadow watches from afar, spectating the rebels confrontation with his larger force.

"Admiral, where is the Hyperion soldiers?"

The admiral gulps. "The sheer weight of a Hyperion would cause the cloud below to give way, and they are unable to stand on clouds due to their pony of origin.

"I see." Shadow looks at a Pegasus rebel and fires a magic spear at the poor soul, killing him without a chance to see his attacker. Shadow laughs.

"Oh how i love to play with my foes before I snuff the life out of those shells called bodies."

Underneath the facility Destiny Charge and her small force cuts through the canals to the main valves. however these valves have been destroyed.

"Soldier are there anymore Valves we can utilize to execute this plan?"

"Yes commander, but they are on higher levels."

Destiny twists her head in the direction of the soldier . "What level are we on?"

"Level 10, lower canal works, the other areas are apart of the Rainbow factory, filled with monsters."

"No monster scares me, only death."

Destiny leads her troops into the Rainbow factories waste sewers as the sounds of haunting roars fill the tunnels. In the air Wonderbolts bust into the tower and start taking prisoners and adjusting the pressure of the water, in the streets Skyfire and her squadron pummel the crystal armies killing and driving them back, they storm the Rainbow Factory. Shadow neighs loudly and demonically and decides he will wipe the rebellion out himself, completely unaware of what is about to unfold.

~~~

Destiny Charge and her troops near the pressure release valves that would free the Rainbow falls, however crystal ponies have entered the sewers and are taking positions to defend this level from any invaders, unaware of the true plan. Writing Glory watches the battle from afar and is filled with envy for Destiny and Skyfire, to be able to lead troops into battle would be a grand opportunity, Writing Glory suddenly lays eyes on Shadow swiftly cutting through the Pegasi and for some odd reason, walking on the cloudy surface without falling through making Writing Glory speculate just what Shadow really is. Wonderbotls that entered in the top of the Rainbow factory come down to join the attack in the main halls of the building.

Shadow kills anypony that tries to strike him, even if they do hit, his armor is unscathed nor dented, it is invincible. Shadow spears, skewers, and slaughters all in his bath until he comes to Skyfire. back in the sewers Destiny and her soldiers and the crystal soldiers are fighting over the valves.Destiny runs her horn through her opponent, and dashes for the valve until another crystal pony rams into her.

"Sorry sweetie not today." The crystal pony smiles evilly.

"Shami Lovelife."

Destiny recognizes the crystal pony that rammed her, but isn't in the mood for chit chat, she kicks Shami in the stomach and uppercuts her with a right hoof, Destiny then casts a spell that freezes Shami in place then runs to the valve and turns it on. the sewers starts rumbling and rainbows begin to flood the tunnels.

"Everypony run!" Destiny picks up Shami and runs for her life with the other Canterlot pegasi as the rainbow water begins to make it's way toward the end of the tunnel. As the rainbow escapes throguh the tunnels it starts building it's way up ward. Skyfire smirks.

"Everypony retreat now!" The pegasi and Wonderbolts fly as fast as they can away from the tower as soon as it explodes with rainbows.

Writing Glory flies down to Skyfire and lands gracefully, looking around to see where Destiny is.

"Where's Destiny, did she make it out?"

Writing Glory and skyfire turn their heads tot he right when they hear the sound of flapping.

"I'm right here your highness."

"That's a relief, I'd hate to bring Clover bad news."

Destiny looks at the ruins of the factory. "Do you think we won?"

Suddenly a magical spear pierces Writing Glories chest causing the princess to fall tot he ground weakly.

"Oh no you foals, the true battle is only just beginning!!!"

Shadow emerges from the ruins of the Rainbow factory with the left side of his helmet scratched and broken revealing a large glowing red eye his mouth gritting his teeth, his coat is hidden beneath a layer of black silk used to make wearing the armor more comfortable. The armor starts regrowing around that portion of Shadows face revealing the armor may not be just ordinary armor. Shadows cape is also a wreck, revealing two wings folded up to the dark unicorns sides, Writing Glory is shocked to discover that Shadow is an Alicorn.

In Canterlot the search for the traitor has become heated, trust has become an issue withe everypony believing one another is the culprit, Clover and Mira continue to play together as the search continue within the castle, the crystal traitor escapes into the kitchen where he poses as a chef. Wonder enters the kitchens to check on the food causing the traitor to get nervouse.

"Hello Chef, I'm here to check on the food."

"Oh hello your highness, the food will... uh... be ready in a moment."

The false chef takes steps backwards, turns and runs into the hall way with Wonder following close by, the traitor throws off his disguise revealing himself, his body sparkled brightly, he had an electricity yellow coat, red eyes, dragon spine looking mane that was dark blue, same with his tail. he dashes around a corner with Wonder in hot pursuit. In Cloudsdale the surviving crystal soldiers get into charge formation with Shadow in front of them. The Wonderbolts and Canterlot pegasi get into a defensive position with Skyfire, Destiny Charge and Writing Glory behind them. Shadows armor finishes repairing itself, his horn glows brightly, the Wonderbolts and pegasi are wary but are unprepared for what is about to happen. After a moment all the pegasi standing between Shadow and the three leaders lives flash before their eyes as a powerful chaotically destructive beam cuts through the Canterlot armies killing half of them. Destiny pulls the energy spear out of Writing Glory and discovers that the princess has already healed though there is blood staining her coat.

"Commander Destiny, Princess Writing Glory, we must go now!"

Writing Glory regains her strength, stands up, and takes flight with Commander Skyfire, Destiny Charge however stays to help the Wonderbolts drive the crystal armies back. Bat ponies join the battle for the side of Canterlot, the bat pegasi swarm Shadows army the Wonder bolts help too, Shadow kills any who dare to strike him with his crimson death beams, a bat pegasi grabs a hold of shadows horn only for the bats head to be blasted off by a blast. Shadow tosses the corpse off and looks in the direction of Writing Glory who is retreating with Destiny and Skyfire. Shadow neighs and uses a teleport spell to get to them faster.

As that is going on Blinding Flash and the crystal traitor are locked in a battle within the throne room, magic against wings. Wonder uses his Wonderbolt maneuvers to dodge and land attacks. while the traitor uses shields and beams to fight Wonder. On Cloudsdale, Shadow had broken Destinies leg and knocked Skyfire unconscious while he and Writing Glory fight, Shadow being unable to fly yet uses his dark magic to battle Writing Glory, the princess uses her magic to fight Shadow though she mostly repels Shadows onslaught of attacks, Writing Glory manages to land some blows to her aggressor chipping off pieces of Shadows armor. Writing Glory tries flying only to be stop and grounded by Shadows, he gets on top of the fausticorn and tries to crush her skull only to be blasted away by Writing Glory, she quickly gets up and takes flight, The princess looks at her mended wing and smiles widely.

Wonder Bolt and the crystal ponies battle escalates into the war room, guards attempt to help Wonder subdue the enemy but they are incapacitated and Wonder is kicked away as the pony tries escaping. Writing Glory gets back to her friends quickly, hoping shadow is not nearby. Writing Glory runs over to Skyfire and checks if she's alive and finds that she is only unconscious. Writing glory breaths a sigh of relief then goes over to Destiny Charge whom is writhing in pain.

"My leg is broken."

"I can see, don't worry I'll get something for it."

Destiny Charge looks over Writing Glory. "Princess look out!"

Writing Glory looks up to see Shadow throw a dagger at Writing Glory, the princess tries to make a shield to protect herself and destiny but she had used up too much magicka and is unable to cast any spell, Commander Skyfire gets up and jumps in front of the dagger falling to the ground upon being struck. Writing Glory is horrified at the murder, she glares angrily at Shadow and fires a powerful beam at him causing him to run. Writing Glory picks up Destiny and Skyfire and takes flight, using her royal Canterlot voice, Writing Glory tell all the Wonderbolts and canterlot armies that they are retreating back to Canterlot. Shadows teleports out of Cloudsdale and onto a cliff nearby.

"Hyperions, destroy Cloudsdale"

As the canterlot armies, Writing Glory, Destiny, and Skyfire, lave Cloudsdale, beams of light begin to fire upon Cloudsdale, the explosion cause everypony to look back and see Cloudsdale fall apart dissipate and cease to exist in an atomic explosion that leaves a giant mushroom cloud in it's wake. Writing Glory is deeply affected by what just happened and turns around and heads home with the others.

In Canterlot the spy, decides to hide in the royal bedchambers, Wonder is nearby searching the rooms for the crystal pony one at a time, in the room, Clover turns to see the crystal pony approaching her and Mira with a weapon, Mira hides behind Clover afraid. Wonder hears Mira scream and the sound of a metal pipe striking flash.

"Mira!!"

Wonder charges into the royal bedroom to see Clover unconscious on the floor, Miras tiara on the floor beside Clover and one of the windows opened, some guards help clover up while Wonder walks over tot he window in a state of shock.

"Oh no...."

Writing Glory and the army arrive back in Canterlot, Guards help Destiny to the hospital and Writing Glory helps Skyfire, weak and losing blood Skyfire collapses.

"C'mon we have to get you inside. Guard get the nurses!"

"Yes princess." The guard goes to find the nurse.

Writing Glory applies pressure to the bleeding wound.

"Hang in there commander."

"No... no it's too late for me.... my time has come Writing Glory..." Skyfire takes deep breaths and sheds tears.

"No I will not let this happen to you, I order you not to die! Nurse help!!"

Skyfire coughs blood. "I-I have a daughter..."

Writing Glory looks back at Skyfire surprised.

"T-they took her... Shadow Strike took my little Clara... p-promise me... you'll get her back for me..." Skyfire starts to cry and cough more blood.

"Promise me... Queen Writing Glory... you will get her back.... for me...." Skyfire loses her ability to see, she slowly rests her head on the ground and coughs once more.

Writing Glory sheds tears closing her mouth, staring down at the fallen Pegasus.

"I promise commander... i'll get her back for you. you can count on it."

Skyfire smiles at the princesses promise. She then slowly closes her eyes and passes away peacefully. Writing Glory lowers her head in sadness. The fausticorn picks up Skyfires body and puts it on the stretcher that came out to help Skyfire. the princess boards a chariot to the castle, she steps off the chariot to see Wonder and clover standing on the steps on the castle their heads lowered in shame.

"Wonder darling? Clover the Clever? Whats the matter?"

They both look up at the fausticorn ashamed.

"Where's Mira?"

The two defeated ponies close their eyes and look down shaking their heads.

"She... was taken by a Crystal pony. Back to The Crystal Empire..."

Wonder gives Writing Glory a letter which she reads she then drops the letter and grits her teeth her upset expression becoming that of anger. Writing Glory then screams in rage as loud as her lungs will allow. At The Crystal Empire. Mira is thrown into a cell with Clara, Skyfires daughter, Shadow enters the dungeon ad looks at the fillies who cower in the corner.

"have no fear little ones, no real harm will come to you so long as you behave and do as you are told."

Shadow chuckles and turns to a guard.

"Make sure they stay in their cell, and if any harm comes to them or you will not see your children again."

Shadow turns around and leaves going up into his throne room where his advisers are waiting.

"Sire they've found the amulet."

"Where was it?"

Shadow sits on his throne over looking his minions.

"It was found in the Everfree forest, within a temple ruin dedicated to the fausticorn herself."

"Excellent, may I see it?"

The adviser bows and stomps his hoof once and a slave enters the room with the amulet on a pillow.

"At last, The Alicorn Amulet is mine."

Shadow picks up the amulet with his magic and puts it into the chest plate where it perfectly fits, the Amulet then fills the armored Unicorn with power beyond comprehension, Shadow laughs. At Canterlot everypony is gathered in the city courtyard to decide on the princesses future.

"I have enjoyed being your Princess these past few thousand years, but now I feel as though I cannot do enough as your princess, i feel i can do more as your queen. But i cannot become a queen without everyponies approval. Will you have me as your queen?"

The Canterlot citizens take a moment to think, Clover, Wander, Star Swirl the bearded, and Zecora step forward and say yes, other ponies begin saying yes and soon everypony in canterlot give the princess their blessing to become queen. Writing Glory looks at her subjects and smiles, feeling that she can now protect them properly. Writing Glory looks skyward and the sounds of roaring and giant wings flapping will the air, the Dragons have come.

=====================================================================

Author's Note:

This chapter is not my best one, nor is it my favorite. It feels rushed and just silly looking when i read it, I'm not quite happy with this chapter but I got nothing else to add to it, if there are any mistakes let me know.